PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy: Chance Encounter

Antaus
12-16-2011, 06:00 PM
The skies were clear and blue as Kaizer walked down the sidewalk, the sun was shining, birds were singing and the day seemed very relaxed. Within a suburban neighborhood he was surrounded on either side by middle-class houses, many with garages and all with neatly trimmed lawns. He wasn't entirely sure where he was but Kaizer didn't care either, this little walk had no specific destination in mind, he just wanted to get away from things for a while. Today he was even dressed for a casual occasion in a pair of open toe sandals, tan cargo shorts and a rather tacky blue Hawaiian shirt. Hands in his pockets Kaizer strode along letting his mind drift while he enjoyed the scenery, though his peaceful reflection wasn't to last for long. As he passed a yellow, two story house with a red door he heard what sounded like rather volatile arguing coming from within before the front door opened and someone came running out.

The person in question appeared to be a heavy-set young woman, she was wearing sneakers, blue jeans and a purple shirt with a red cap and glasses. Face buried in her hands the young woman cried as she ran, Kaizer watched her run down the street finally taking a seat in the grass next to the sidewalk. With her legs drawn up against her chest she continued to sniffle without saying anything. This was a rather odd occurrence to say the least, walking a little further down the sidewalk Kaizer came to a stop in front of the young woman who looked up at him briefly before turning her head to the side. While not entirely sure what was going on Kaizer didn't like to see people hurting like this, looking down he smiled in a friendly manner, "Are you alright miss?"

"Yeah..." the young woman said without even looking at him. Knowing that she wasn't alright Kaizer took a seat in the grass next to her, he waited several minutes and when she didn't acknowledge him he finally spoke up, "Would you like to talk about it?"

"No..." the young woman said.

"Are you sure? They say talking helps."

"What do you care?"

"Has the world become so that one needs a reason to care?"

The young girl Kaizer was talking to looked at him for a moment, then sighed resting her head on her knees, "It's my jerk dad, every time I find a guy that's even slightly interested in me he goes nuts and scares them off."

"Have you ever considered that he might just be trying to protect you? Fathers do have a reputation for being quite protective of their daughters. I'd know, I have two of my own."

"Pfft, you don't know my dad, it's like he goes out of his way to make my life miserable. As if being the ugliest, most unpopular girl in school, having no friends and having to put up with being dumped on at home isn't enough, dad seems to be making his mission to ruin my personal life."

"Ugly, who said you were ugly?"

"Uh, everyone? I mean look at me, I'm a fat cow." Kaizer sat there looking at the young woman for a time, it was easy for him to see that her self-confidence was non-existent, she likely didn't think very highly of herself and was no doubt very emotionally neglected. This presented an interesting opportunity for him to help her as well as have a little fun in the process.

"Do you know what the saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, means?"

"No."

Reaching over he placed his hand under the young woman's chin to turn her face toward him, "It means that beauty is subjective, different to each and every person. What one doesn't find to be beautiful another might and believe me when I say that looking at you, the eye does not go wanting Meg."

Meg looked at Kaizer for a moment, seemingly stunned that someone would say something like that to her, then looked away, "Me beautiful, yeah right. Who would ever think-" as if something just popped in her head she looked over, "how did you know my name?"

Kaizer responded only with a smile and a wink. After that little mystery wore off Meg went back to resting her head on her knees, "No one thinks I'm beautiful."

"I do."

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"No I'm not."

"Prove it."

"Want to have sex?" That question brought her head up and over like a shot, with eyes almost as wide as her glasses Meg looked at Kaizer unable to actually form words with her mouth. Kaizer just smiled to himself watching her expression and thinking it must have indeed come as a total shock to her. He was also aware that many women found him extremely attractive, enough so that he could just about get laid any time he wanted. Even though he had black hair peppered with gray, his youthful face, muscular build and pencil mustache/beard appealed to a wide variety of women, especially those with self-image problems.

"Do you... really want to have sex with me?"

"Absolutely, assuming we can find some privacy."

"We can use my room, you can climb up the tree outside my room and come in through the window!"

"Sounds good to me." Once that little detail had been taken care of Meg was so excited she ran back to the house disappearing through the front door. Kaizer stood up as well walking up to the side of the house in question, with his hands in his pockets he looked up, the window was about fifteen feet up on the second floor. The window was already open so he looked around making sure no one was watching then bent at the knees, without even bothering to climb the tree he leapt straight up grabbing onto the windowsill with one hand. Pulling himself up he climbed through the window, Meg was just closing the door as he entered and seemed startled upon seeing him.

"Wow, that was fast."

Kaizer shrugged a little, "I'm a good climber," before taking a seat and patting the bed next to him. Meg wasted no time in sitting down next to him, yet afterwards she seemed shy, blushed and was having trouble making eye contact. Seeing this Kaizer put his arm around her shoulder, leaning in he kissed Meg deeply, as soon as their lips met she had both arms around him. As Kaizer actually liked larger women he decided he was going to take the time to enjoy himself and make sure she did as well. Rather than immediately becoming all hands he continued to kiss Meg laying her down on the bed, over top of her at an angle he looked down with a smile and the two of them kissed deeply several times while holding each other in their arms. Kaizer wanted to take his time and savor every moment and he imagined she did as well, looking down Meg began to unbutton his shirt and run her hand over his large, well muscled chest.

"Oh wow," Meg said.

"Like what you see?"

"So many muscles and they're so big."

With a broad smile he began to kiss Meg on the neck, sucking hard enough to leave a hickey which he fully intended to do. She tilted her head to the side letting out a small gasp as Kaizer pulled at her neck with his mouth, he could tell she was already becoming aroused as she would claw at his back each time he began to suck. Looking into her eyes he could see the desire, massaging her breast through her shirt with one hand he enjoyed the feel of her body in his hand, especially the sound of her breathing as their bodies pressed against one another. He could tell by the look in her eyes that this was something Meg wanted desperately, not just because of her self-esteem problem, it was easy to see there was a lot of sexual tension and she needed release. That she wasn't wearing a bra when Kaizer pushed her shirt up only made things easier for him, licking around her nipple in a teasing manner he massaged her other breast with his hand enjoying the way she writhed in his grasp, moaning, sighing, wanting him so bad she was already becoming wet.

Pushing his hand up Kaizer brushed her nipple with the palm of his hand while softly sucking on the other. By now Meg was already grinding her waist against Kaizer's, but he wasn't ready to fuck her just yet, he was still enjoying the rest of her body. Using his mouth to pull at one of her nipples he moved up kissing her once more, this time Meg grabbed his head nearly sucking Kaizer's tongue out of his mouth. Massaging her breasts with both hands this time he smiled and watched as she arched her back and moaned even louder, knowing how turned on she was Kaizer decided it was time for less teasing and a little more pleasing. Unbuttoning her pants he pulled them down along with her panties, sliding her shoes off he stripped her from the waist down before doing the same to himself. After this he took a moment to enjoy the view in front of him.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/gallery/files/1/0/0/8/5/4/2567.png

With a broad smile he sat down next to Meg seeing that she was nervous about someone seeing her like this. Next he positioned himself over Meg's face leaning forward so that they were now in a 69 position, before he even began to play with her pussy Kaizer felt a mouth wrap itself around his dick and begin to suck. To him the blow job was second only to fucking, letting out a small growl of he own he took a moment to enjoy the feeling of Meg's mouth that was now moving up and down his rock hard dick with a steady rhythm. He began using one finger on the top of her pussy he slid it down, slowly penetrating her pussy the finger brushed over her clit causing Meg to bite down with her mouth as she groaned. Adding another finger Kaizer continued to push in both of which were almost completely soaked, even with two fingers her pussy was tight which was a tell tale sign he would soon be enjoying this little one-night-stand as it were. As Meg took Kaizer's dick deeper into her mouth he used his hands to pull her pussy open, lowering his head he began to lick he clit as he moved his tongue up and down.

Only a few moments later Meg moved Kaizer's dick out of her mouth as her breathing became heavier, her muscles began to tighten and she arched her back trying to keep her voice down as she cam. Continued to flick his tongue over her clit to heighten her pleasure Kaizer finally relented as she calmed down, when she began to slowly suck on his dick again he nearly buried his face between her legs. He loved to hear the sound of a woman cumming and succeeding in doing so only made him want to do it again... and again... and again. The feel of her plump pussy in his mouth as he slid his tongue inside Meg was incredibly arousing, grabbing her ass with both hands he tried his best to push as deep into her as he could both with his mouth and his dick. Feeling the walls of her pussy against his tongue Kaizer loved the way she moaned each time his came near her clit, his mouth was already soaked but that didn't matter to him, her warm wet pussy and the dick in her mouth were the only things he was concerned with right now. When she began to cough and gag he pulled back realizing that ten inches was a little much for almost anyone to handle.

"Please fuck me," Meg said, pulling Kaizer's dick out of her mouth. When a woman asked to be fucked Kaizer knew that the time for foreplay was over, so carefully turning around he laid down on top of her. Positioning himself he pushed into Meg slowly, watching her face light up with both pleasure and surprise as he did, once Kaizer was all the way inside she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him down with her arms. Instead of immediately pounding he began with a slow, steady rhythm, pulling out, thrusting in, pulling out, thrusting in, savoring the feel of a very tight, very wet pussy.

"Yes... yes... oh god yes..." Meg moaned. One thing that made this experience so enjoyable for Kaizer was the fact he actually liked fat women and Meg was just big enough for his particular taste. He continued to thrust into her watching as she was practically panting.

"Harder... harder..." As requested Kaizer began to fuck harder looking down as Meg tightened her legs around him slowly cumming a second time. There was more pent up sexual frustration than he had anticipated, she had already had two orgasms where as he was just getting started. He was fairly certain by Meg would be worn the hell out by the time they were finished.

"Turn over on your hands and knees," Kaizer said. As he pulled out she did just that, turned over on her hands and knees, for a second time he took a moment to look her over. Meg's ass was big and round just the way he liked it, grabbing her hips with his hands he sunk himself into her down to the base of his dick. This time he began thrusting a little faster and enjoying the view he had of her ass as he went. Listening to her moan and groan he decided to tease Meg just a little, this was accomplished by picking up speed and pounding into her harder, then listening to the sound moan he would slow down just as she started to pick up. He repeated the process several times before letting go of her hips and laying down over top of her, grabbing one of her breasts with his hand he thrust his dick into her from behind and held it there, grinding with his hips. Although Kaizer wasn't close to cumming himself, the pleasure that was slowly starting to flow through his dick along with the feel of himself inside of Meg made this experience nearly intoxicating for him.

The feel of Meg pressing back against him, her soft wet flesh sliding over his rock hard dick, it was enough to make Kaizer tilt her up with one hand on her breast, the other over her stomach. There was nothing else quite like ramming his dick into a willing young woman, sliding his hand down onto her thigh their two bodies began to grind against one another in rhythm, now instead of rapid breathing and groaning Meg was moaning softly losing herself in the movements. She tilted her head back on Kaizer's shoulder placing her hands over his as he steadily rubbed both breasts, still taking his time he was letting Meg set the pace, letting her take as long as she wanted. He was letting her take her time but he would be able to do that forever, slowly but surely his dick was beginning to succumb to the pleasure. In time Kaizer started to pick up speed on his own the sensations pulsing through his dick making him want to blow his load.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me like you mean it," Meg whispered. This was exactly what Kaizer did too, dropping the slow but steady motion he began hammering into Meg smacking against her ass as he went. The harder he fucked her the harder he wanted to fuck her, soon he was driving into Meg for all the was worth. She reached back grabbing his arms, her chest heaving as she groaned loudly.

"Aaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaah... nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Meg exclaimed, cumming for a third time. Kaizer wasn't far behind, starting to sweat from the exertion he could feel himself starting to lose control, his dick was outright throbbing and a few thrusts later he rammed himself as deep into Meg's pussy as he could. Letting out a deep growl Kaizer blew his load inside her jerking forcefully several times as he did.

"Oh... my... god... that was amazing," Meg said, laying down on the bed.

"Yes it was," Kaizer said, laying down behind her as she looked out the window.

jdawgg
12-16-2011, 06:13 PM
this is good. keep it up

loobinator69
12-16-2011, 09:16 PM
yes, hopefully there will be a pt 2?

Antaus
12-17-2011, 01:02 AM
There will be

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Nice story! Thanks!

lightning022
06-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Good story!

Coach8
08-11-2012, 03:29 PM
not a a massive fan of the family guy stories but this is good.

The Sandman
01-05-2013, 10:13 PM
good job