PDA

View Full Version : Grieving Family

jreezy33
12-18-2011, 11:07 PM
This will be an 'age gap' story both ways: Older woman/younger guy and older guy/younger girl.

Note: I was kicking around this idea in my head for a while, and I figured that this was a good time to do it. The story is dedicated to the families of soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, coasties, etc. Whether you agree with, disagree with, are ambivalent, or are somewhere in between in regards to actions of the military, families go through hell trying to keep things together while their loved ones are away. So, cheers to you!

Chapter 1 of 3

The military band started playing “Taps” as two soldiers folded the flag from the coffin. Once it was in a perfect triangle, they presented it to the widow, Elizabeth, just to my left. The first volley of the gun salute was jarring. I jumped in my seat. Two more volleys followed. Elizabeth rested her head on my shoulder, she was gently sobbing. Her daughter, Sarah, was sitting next to her, leaning against her. Her younger son was being held close by a grandmother.

It sucked. Just a couple weeks before all combat troops were to be withdrawn from Iraq, Ken Lincoln’s convoy hit an IED on the road to Baghdad. More specifically, it hit his truck, and he did not survive his wounds. I was sitting with Liz and her family because, well, because I’m family too. Of a sort.

When I was fifteen, I was legally separated from my parents. Long story short: at the time, Ken was a volunteer football coach at my high school, which was in the same town as his army base. He was just out of West Point, 22 years old, and married to Liz, his high school sweetheart. They were kind enough to let me live with them until I finished school. Now, 18 years later, Liz was left to raise her family by herself.

Eventually, people left the graveside, and it was just us, Ken’s parents and Liz’s parents at the cemetery. We drove back to the Lincoln’s home, where there was not much conversation and much crying. Since Christmas break was around the corner, it was decided that their son, Jack, would stay with his grandparents for an extended Christmas break. Liz and Sarah would rejoin the family closer to Christmas. I would stay at the house for a few days to help around the house.

The next day, after Jack and his grandparents were gone, Liz and Sarah decided to vacate the house and spend mother-daughter time together. I got to work on a list of things Liz wanted me to look at. I made sure the snowblower was working, fixed the doorbell, made sure the heater was working correctly, fixed the refrigerator door so it would shut properly – all the kinds of things that a husband does if he isn’t off at war.

Liz and Sarah returned late in the evening. They picked up burgers, so we sat around the living room, eating, telling stories about Ken, crying, laughing, and hugging. We built a fire, had coffee, and generally spent quality time together until the wee hours of the morning. Liz looked at her watch. “Wow. 2 am. I had no idea. We’ve been talking for hours!”

“Well, sometimes, you just need to talk it out,” I said.

Liz smiled a melancholy smile. “Yeah. I guess you’re right.” She turned towards Sarah. “Time for bed. Get going.”

“But mom, I want to stay up and talk some more to Uncle Rob!” The kids called me ‘uncle,’ but there was no blood relation. Sarah was born when I was 17; she was 16 now. She looked just like her mom, except Sarah had thick, curly brown hair while Liz had straight blond hair. Otherwise, physically they were the same – even their faces looked close enough like that at first glance, someone could easily mistake them for sisters.

Liz gave her a stern look. “Robert will be here all week. Bed. Go.”

“Oh, all right, mom.” Sarah reluctantly pulled herself off of the couch. She walked over to me and leaned over, kissing me on my cheek. “G’night, Uncle Rob.” I kissed her back, and she slowly walked down the hallway to her room.

As tired as we were, Liz and I stayed up even later, trading stories, some of which the kids didn’t even know about. Even though it was devastating that Ken was dead, spending time with the family was something I really missed.

“Robert?” Liz asked, tentativeness in her voice. “I need to talk to you about something, but, well,” she paused. “Well, not specifically with you, but with someone. And you’re here, so I thought…” her voice trailed off, I could tell she was at least a little uncomfortable with what she wanted to say.

“Liz, you know you can talk to me about whatever you need to. I’m here to help out however I can. Okay?” I looked into her blue eyes, and she nodded. It still took her several long moments to find her voice again.

“Alright, Robert. Just know that this is hard for me to talk about, but also something I’m struggling with.” After another pause, she set her jaw and was ready to talk. “Ken was gone for almost two years. So that means that the last time we,” she looked down, tears forming in her eyes. “The last time we made love was 22 months ago. And I feel terrible for thinking about this now, since Ken’s only been buried for a few hours. But I can’t help it, I can’t help but thinking that it’s all over for me romantically. I’ll probably die alone. After all, what man would want a used 40 year old mother of two?” She was sobbing now, holding her face in her hands.

I pulled her in close, and she rested her head on my shoulder. She kept crying, but I tried to reassure her. “Come on, Liz. I think what your thinking, however wrong you may be, is natural. You are a smart, funny, very attractive woman. Guys would be crazy not to notice – when you’re ready to get back out there.” She pulled back, dabbing at her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt.

“You’re just saying that. I’m old and burned out. Honestly, would you want someone that looked like this?”

I was about to answer her immediately, just to soothe her feelings. But then I thought about how attractive she actually was. She had always been pretty – and sexy. Her long legs, substantial bosom and a propensity to wear tank-top shirts made her a favorite of the guys from the football team. But I’d never seriously thought about her like that, because she’d always been married to Ken. Fantasized? Yes, but nothing beyond that. Until now. I answered her with more honesty than she could understand. “Yeah, I would. In a minute.”

“You would?”

“Of course.”

“Um, excuse me, Robert. I’m going to go wash my face. Plus, it’s getting pretty late.” She left to the hall bathroom, and I heard her turn on the water. I gathered up the coffee mugs and rinsed them out in the kitchen sink. When she was done, she came into the kitchen and got my attention.

“Robert, I’m going to bed. But could you help me with something in the bedroom?” I nodded and followed her. “There’s a heavy box of decorations in the top of the closet that I’d like you to get for me, if you don’t mind.” We arrived in the room, and she opened the closet. She pointed to the top. “See? The white box with the green stripe. I’m going to get ready for bed.” I heard her walk away and close the door to the bathroom.

She box wasn’t all that heavy, but there was all kinds of stuff around it, so it took me a few minutes to get it down. Just as I was setting the box down, Liz came out of the bathroom wearing a floral silk robe. She walked past me and closed the bedroom door.

“You said I was attractive, right?” I nodded, unsure what she was getting at. She played with the sash tied at her waist. “I may regret this, and I don’t want to pressure you into anything you don’t want to do, but,” she untied her robe, exposing her lithe body and full breasts. “I’ve been going to bed alone for far too long, and I don’t want to again. At least not tonight.”

I didn’t answer, but I stepped over to her, leaned in and drew her into a deep kiss. She threw her arms around me, bringing me in tight, not letting me go. When she finally broke off the kiss, we were both gasping for air.

We looked at each other. Liz had a look of longing in her eyes – a smoldering passion that needed to be released. I reached out and put my hands on her curvy hips. I gazed all around her body, which she patiently let me do. I had imagined what she looked like as a kid growing up, but I never imagined it would ever come to this. Her skin was smooth, and her 40 year old body was very fit, with only the slightest evidence of thickness around her waist and on her thighs. Her pussy glistened in the soft light of the lamp on the table, she kept the blond hair down there trimmed close and neat. Her breasts were large and full, more than a handful, and were topped of by large, pink areolas.

I looked back up at her. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

She nodded. “Yes. But I don’t want to force you.”

I didn’t even bother answering her. I slid the robe off her shoulders, and it ended up in a pool of silk at her feet. I gently pushed her shoulders backwards, guiding her towards the bed. Her legs hit the bed and I stopped. She reached out for my belt and unbuckled it, then unzipped my jeans. I pulled them down, taking my boxers with them. My cock sprang forward, pointing at her. She reached her hands down to the hem of my shirt. She slid her hand underneath and rubbed my midsection and chest, making my own nipples stand up and my cock harder. She reached back down and pulled my shirt up over my head. Then we were face to face, unencumbered by clothes.

She reached for my cock, but before she could, I gently told her, “Not yet.” She had a confused look on her face, and I gently pushed her backwards once more, and she let gravity pull her onto the bed. I knelt on the floor, facing her womanhood. I lifted each of her knees and set them on my shoulders. I held back her hood and lightly licked her clit. She moaned – loudly. Loud enough that I was sure the people next door heard let alone Sarah in her room.

“Sorry,” she whispered. “It’s been so long! And it feels so good!”

I slowly licked up and down her slit, rubbing my fingers along the outside of her vulva. She was breathing short, shallow breaths. I returned to her clit, licking and sucking it. Her hand rested gently on my head. I licked her nub, hold it between my tongue and upper teeth. She was very moist now, and let out low, whispered whimpers. It seemed like she was close. I kept my lips firmly planted on her bud, kissing and sucking. Now both of her hands gripped my head, holding me firmly in place. Her bucked into my face as she hit her orgasm, the first orgasm a man had given her for nearly two years.

She held me there, and I slowly kissed and licked her as she gradually came down from her climax. “Oh, Robert,” she said, still in the throes of ecstasy, “That was…That. Was. In. Credible.” She let me go, and I joined her on the bed, lying down next to her. She turned towards me and put her head on my shoulder. “Please, just a few minutes. I need to recover.” I was happy to oblige, and I kept myself occupied by squeezing and rubbing her butt with my right hand.

Soon, sufficiently recovered, she spoke again: “Robert, I know want me to repay you for what you just did, and I will. But right now, I want you inside me. No, I need you inside me. I’ve almost forgotten what it feels like to be with a man, and not just by yourself.”

“I would love that.”

She surprised me a little when, as I was trying to make room for her to get more comfortable, she placed her hand on my shoulder and told me to stop. I did, and she swung her leg around me, her knees on either side of my hips. She reached behind herself and grabbed the tip of my cock, guiding it into her cunt as she slowly lowered herself onto me. She took my length all the way inside her and paused. Her eyes closed, and she sat still. I could feel her cunt throbbing around me. Her face looked as though she were in some far-away place, almost like I wasn’t even there anymore.

With her eyes still closed, she started moving up and down on me. The feeling was so good, and combined with emotions of the day, and the fact that I was actually having sex with a woman who at one point was a mother-figure for me, it was all too much to take. I feared that I would not last long.

Liz quickened her pace, and grabbed both of my hands and brought them up to her breasts, forcing me to grab them. She kept her hands on mine as she continued to ride. Her face had an expression of peace and bliss, an odd combination that I’d not seen before. I soon felt my orgasm arriving.

“Liz, I’m gonna…”

“It’s okay. Stay inside me.” I felt her pussy spasm, then clamp down hard on my shaft. That was all it took for me to climax myself. I came hard, shooting sperm deep within her. She stopped her thrusting, but kept up slow back-and-forth motions, keeping me from becoming fully soft. She eventually dismounted and lied down next to me, pulling the covers over the both of us. I heard her sniffle, and when I looked, I saw tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said, wiping her eyes. I merely kissed her forehead and held her close. Within a few minutes, she was asleep, and I was shortly thereafter.

Marlene38EE
12-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Excellent start!! Looking forward to more!!
Novel concept, quite a it different than the usual and the opening dedication was incredibly and wonderfully thoughtful. :)

Landy
12-19-2011, 01:48 AM
Thanks for adding this, the first chapter definitely leave me wait for the next.

jreezy33
12-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Chapter 2 of 3

I woke up in the guest room. I set my cell to go off at 7 am, just to make sure I wasn’t in Liz’s bed if Sarah woke up early. As it turns out, when I woke at 10, Sarah was still asleep anyway. After Sarah eventually woke up, we all had lunch, then it was more mother-daughter time while I did more work around the house.

We had dinner together, and another night of togetherness, only this time not so late. When Sarah cleared the living room of plates and glasses, Liz leaned over and whispered to me: “Once we go to bed, it a couple hours make sure Sarah’s asleep, then come in my bedroom?” I nodded my understanding with a slight smile on my face.

When Sarah came back, Liz made an exaggerated yawn and stretch, then announced she was going to bed. “Me too,” Sarah said. “For some reason, I’m already tired.” She kissed us both, then walked to her room, curly hair bouncing the whole way.

“It’s unanimous,” I said, mostly for Sarah’s benefit. “See you in the morning, Liz.” We walked together to the hallway, and as we turned separate ways to our rooms, she patted my butt as parted. The guest room was closer to the kids’ rooms than Liz’s. I stripped to my boxers, turned off the light and slid into bed. I tried to be patient, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Liz. Just in case I actually fell asleep, I set my cell to go off in two hours.

About 30 minutes later, before I was able to fall asleep, there was a knock at my door. Or, at least I thought there was. I said nothing, and a few seconds later, there was another faint knock. “Come in,” I said, expecting to see Liz. But she hadn’t even waited the full two hours like she told me before. I wasn’t going to complain, though.

As my visitor entered the room, even though it was dark, I could tell that the robed woman didn’t have Liz’s straight hair. It was Sarah! She walked around to the opposite side of the bed, turned away from me and took off her robe. She slipped under the covers, being careful to hide her nakedness, and turned to face me.

“Sarah!” I whispered to her. “What are you doing in here?! You’re mom will kill us both if she finds us in here like this!” I was terrified, but at the same time, could not help the erection that was slowly forming in my shorts.

Sarah was on her side, facing me. “Uncle Rob, turn this way and look at me.” I knew what I should have done. I should have gotten right out of bed and told Liz what happened. But instead I turned towards her. She had the sheet pulled up to her chin. She scooted closer to me until our legs touched, the sensation felt like a forbidden electricity. My penis sprang to life even more, and she inched closer. Her face was mere inches from mine, and my cock was straining against the fabric of my underwear.

“Uncle Rob, I know about you and mom, from last night.”

I tried to play it cool, but failed. I never was able to hide things very well. “What? What are you talking about, Sarah? And why are you naked in my bed?”

“You know. You were with mom last night. Don’t worry, I’m not angry with you. I understand people have needs, and, after all, dad was gone almost two years and mom has been all alone.”

I closed my eyes, trying to figure out a way to explain it. Nothing immediately came to mind, but I started talking anyway. “Sarah, what happens in your mom’s bedroom should be no concern of yours. It’s her private business.”

“I know that, Uncle Rob. I don’t care if you two made love last night. She probably really needed it. And she’s really pretty, so you probably liked it a lot, too.”

I was embarrassed, having a 16 year talk this frankly about sex to me. I tried to respond to her, but she cut me off: “And I was thinking, since you are nice and caring, willing to help mom like you did, I was wondering if you could help me that way too.” I felt her hand on my chest, stroking down to my belly and back up again. I shooed her hand away, but she put it back immediately.

“Sarah, you’re only 16. It’s illegal. You’re already having sex? Anyways, I’m your uncle, we can’t do this.”

“Uncle Rob, you aren’t my real uncle,” she said matter-of-factly. “And I’m a virgin. I don’t want my first time to be with some awkward boy from school. Besides,” she ran her hand down my belly again to my groin. Grasping my cock in her small hands, she added, “It feels like you want to, too.”

She kept her hand there, gently squeezing my manhood. The taboo of the whole situation made the sensation feel different than ever before, and I was quickly losing mental clarity. “Sara, I can’t have sex with you, take your virginity. Your first time needs to be special. What would your mom think?”

“Uncle Rob, it WOULD be special if you were my first. I sat outside mom’s room listening to you two last night. It sounded like she really, really enjoyed it. I want to, too.” Gratefully, she released my cock, then grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy, covered by silky panties. “Feel me, Uncle Rob. I’m already wet.”

Indeed she was. Without thinking, I started rubbing my fingers over her slit, through her panties. She gasped, loudly in my ear. I abruptly stopped, and moved my hand to rest on her hip. “I can’t, Sarah. I don’t think I can do it. I…” My voice trailed off; I didn’t know what else to say.

“Please,” she whispered. “I need something from you, Uncle Rob.” I felt her hand grab mine again and move it onto her pelvis, then down, underneath her panties. My fingers encountered short, wispy hairs damp from her arousal. At that moment I decided that I couldn’t take her virginity. I was also fairly certain she wouldn’t leave me alone if I didn’t do something.

I pushed her onto her back and kissed her full on the lips. Our tongues danced around each other, although she was obviously not used to this sort of kiss. I tugged on the front of her panties, and she lifted her butt and slid them off. My finger went to the source of her moisture. I slid it in very slowly and shallow – I did not want to break her hymen. I gently rubbed around her vulva and clitoris, all while kissing and licking her neck, chest and breasts. Her tits were not as developed as her mother’s but still seemed to be quite large for her age, and I imagined that the boys at school held her in high regard because of it.

Sarah’s breathing quickly became shallow and fast, I assumed she’d never had an orgasm before. I concentrated on her clit, holding it between two fingers and rubbing back and forth. Soon, her hips bucked against my body, and she squeezed her legs together, holding my hand in place. Her juices slowly seeped from her body.

“That…was,” she said, in between deep breaths. “That was…amazing!” I gave her a few minutes to get her breathing under control. She eventually parted her legs, letting me free my hand. I licked her remaining juices off my fingers.

“Okay, Sarah. Go back to bed.”

“But, Uncle Rob, I want to have you inside me.” She pulled me close, pressing her body into me.

“I can’t do that right now, Sarah. I don’t know if…I just don’t know.”

She looked sad, but there seemed to be a glimmer of understanding in her face. She stood up, picked up her panties, then put on her robe. “I’m not giving up this easy, Uncle Rob.” She walked to my side of the bed. “Thank you,” she said, kissing my lips. “I love you.” With that, she walked down the hall to her room.

I lied still for a few minutes, my penis still raging hard. Then I thought about Liz. It still hadn’t been two hours, but I couldn’t wait anymore. I walked down the hall and into her room without knocking. She looked over and asked, “Robert?”

I didn’t answer, I just walked to the bed and leaned over to kiss her. Hard and urgently. She grabbed my cock and said, “My, someone is definitely ready, isn’t he?”

“You have no idea,” I told her, removing my boxers. I pushed her nightgown up above her hips and felt her pussy. She was already wet. Without waiting for permission, I pushed the length of my cock into her, fucking her in a primal, animal fashion. Thoughts of Sarah ran through my head as I pounded into Liz. I could faintly hear Liz moan with each stroke. I made no effort to try and make it last. I needed release quickly. Soon, I came inside her, emptying my seed deep within. I stayed on top of her until I felt my cock start to soften. When it did, I rolled over and lied next to her.

“Wow, that was intense,” Liz said, panting. “What got into you?”

“Liz, we need to talk.”

Marlene38EE
12-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Good read and NICE cliffhanger!!!

BROCK SAMSON
12-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Great story so far! VERY excited for the next chapter!

Asiaticus
12-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Nice progrssion in this story. Looking forward to more.