PDA

View Full Version : An Emotional Journey

John_Doe
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Just a quick story wrote, not my best probably but been feeling shitty and alone, and needed to write something while feeling like this. So enjoy if you like it.

An Emotional Journey

"Is this was a broken heart feels like" I asked myself, as I sat there on the edge of the king sized bed. The bed where not long before we had made love, the longing memory of being with her, lingering in my mind and so painful that I just wanted to forget it all now.

We had met a year ago, as she came to me and helped me. Unlike many boys though, I was always the shy one. The one that got looked down upon by boys of a similar age, ridiculed and picked on by those who showed no mercy of forgiveness for the hurt they caused inside one's soul.

Until that day she came to me; to my defence for some strange reason. Standing over me, giving back much more than what was being thrown at me. Chasing them all away, until the two of us remained. Then, she sat down at my side, not looking at me with pity or shame, but staring out into the cruel world that ran away now. A soft twinkle of water slipped from my eye, slowly curving it's way down across my cheek.

Her first touch was gentle, a soft fingertip that brushed along my cheek and wiped the droplet of water from my face. I didn't want to turn and look at her, for fear of it being in my mind that someone who I knew was beautiful would be interested in someone like me. She felt like an Angel, someone sent to me in my time in need.

Her arm moved across, and gently laid to rest around my weary shoulders. "Don't worry, the pain you feel now will slowly fade away!" her soft lingering and soothing voice spoke to me. Her voice itself seemed to send more calmness to the strange feeling inside my chest than anything I had ever had before. For the next hour or more, I sat there, her arm around me, her warmth of her body against mine, assuring me that all the pain I had been feeling, all the hatred for those who looked down upon me for many a years would soon fade away into a distant memory.

Finally, I turned to her. The long silky dark hair, the mesmerising eyes that looked upon me with kindness and affection. The lips, so soft and gentle that curved at the edges to offer me a glimpse of happiness and a warmth within my heart from her. This girl, this, young beautiful woman who was showing me kindness and affection unlike any I had seen, or felt before.

She took my hand, and lead me back into my apartment. Her flowing white dress that showed the curves of her entire body whispered in the gentle breeze around us. As she took me into the bedroom, she turned to me, looked upon me with those dark, almost glowing eyes and leaned in. Her lips caressing my own, her soft and gentle kiss that lingered for what seemed like hours was only a moment. Her hand caressing the side of my face as she wiped the stain of teardrop from my cheek.

My heart was beating faster than I could imagine, as she stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around my body. Hugging me. Affectionately. Our lips met briefly once more, as we kissed gently. The taste of her lingering inside my mouth, the sweetness of her that soothed it's way throughout my body. She slipped her dress off her shoulders as it glided across her soft smooth skin of her hips, and flowed gently to the floor.

Helping me cross to the bed that laid silently awaiting us, as she laid down next to me. My eyes fixated on her beauty of her face, as she took my hand and gently offered her naked flesh to my touch. Her body was warm, soft and smooth. My hand glided across it, every curve, every inch of her outer beauty captured by the shape of her body.

The curve of her hips, to the inner shape of her waist. The breasts, soft and perky that stood out awaiting to be caressed with. My hand soothed over them, as her nipples began to harden, with her hand taking my head and bringing it down towards her heaving bosom. My tongue, cold and wet, carefully caressed her flesh and her nipples, licking and sucking it's way across her. Her soft tone of enjoyment oozed through her lips above, the moaning of hot breathe that erupted out of a young woman who was enjoying the touch and feels upon her naked flesh.

Somehow I had come to soon find myself undressed, without even aware of it, as our bodies intertwined together, and our lips met once more. My throbbing erection slipped gently between her thighs, stretching up into the golden warmth of her pussy as she opened her legs softly for me to enter inside of her. As I slid inside the tight hole that was awaiting me, I leaned my head back and moaned out softly accompanied by her own pleasurable groan of delight.

Slowly rocking my hips, back and forth, my hard thick cock slipped in and out of her wet pussy, as I thrust gently inside of her. Our hot breathes flowing upon each other's faces as we stared upon each other. Her arms caressing and hugging my back, as I held onto her below me. My speed slowly picking up, and it wasn't long before I was close to that amazing and wonderful feeling of orgasmic state in mind, body and soul.

My cock throbbed, as I pulled back, and with one heavy yet gentle thrust I slid inside of her as I exploded. The feeling of my cum spewing out from the tip of my cock inside of her warm and wet body, as I groaned loudly. The weakening of my body as I slipped back down, resting upon this naked beautiful young woman below me. Her hands, still caressing me, easing my pain away from what had happened. My weary eyes softly beginning to close, not wanting this moment to end. i slipped away into a deep sleep, laying upon her as she held me in her arms.

The next morning, as I awoke, I discovered only myself alone inside my home. The laid empty at my side, no sign of anyone being with me, and no sign of anyone still around. As I looked across at the pillow at my side, a single and soft white feather sat gently resting upon the soft cushion. Taking it in my hands, a gentle breeze whispered through the room, as the feather lifted up into the air, as I turned to look up towards it, floating several feet above my naked body upon the sheets.

The feather stayed still almost for a while, floaing around in it's own world above me, before it began to slowly lower down and land gently upon my body. The soft, ticking sensation of the warm feather rested upon the upper half of my chest, across my heart. A teardrop began to form in my eye as I looked down upon it, sat perfectly in place upon me. It was only then, I realized that an Angel had visited me to show me the true meaning of life ...... and love!