PDA

View Full Version : One and one soon become three

megan
12-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Things were quiet this week so my mind roamed and this is a compilation of ideas from a few stories I have read.I had finally talked my friend Dave’s sister Jane into having sex together I was 17 and she was 16.

We had been friends for ages and I really wanted to sleep with her and I had been trying to talk her into it for a while. Whenever we went to a party we went outside and kissed a lot. Recently I thought I was getting somewhere with her as she had begun saying she will think about it, as before she always said she was too young or I am not ready for it or she wanted to wait a while. There was always and excuse but never a definite NO. This particular night as I was kissing her I got a hard on as usual. She was pushing me against a wall as we kissed and after a minute or two of grinding against me she asked if my cock was hard.

I said yes but why did she ask.

She said she had seen her brother and I playing with our cocks and stroking it and asked me why we did it.

I said it felt good and was like fucking a girl but with your hand and not her cunt.

She said would you fuck me. I have decided – I am going to let you.

I was surprised and said I would. I wasn’t going to enquire what had changed her mind. I was going to strike while the iron was hot (or my cock was bone hard).

She told me Jan, – who is one of our friends has done it with her brother and she said it was good fun. She told me all about it and I want to try it. Like you and Dave, I finger myself a lot and Jan and Sue do.

I had already fucked Jan about half a dozen times – she never said no to me. Obviously she hadn’t told Jane – probably because her brother had fucked her as well and that’s incest and wrong. One afternoon Dave and I were at her place and the both of us fucked her about three or four times and she loved being fucked and we did it to her in different positions. She had an orgasm when I fucked her and it was the first time I realised girls had them too. After that she showed us how girls masturbate and Dave fingered her until she had another one – watching her cum was fantastic. We both wanked and came over her tits and she was covered in cum and we were allowed to rub it into them as she said cum made them grow faster. After that every time I fucked her she wanted me to cum on her tits and rub it in and then we usually fucked again and I came inside her then.

She said it will be my first time and I want to be like Jan and Sue. She asked me if I had ever fucked either of them. I had an idea she already knew so I had to be honest.

I said I had fucked Jan but not Sue but I really wanted to, and Sue always said some other time. Never no.

How often have you fucked Jan.

A lot – about half a dozen time both with her on her own and with Dave.

Jane said after we have done it – I will tell her and we can compare notes. She will want to know all about it. She said if you fuck me I will ask Sue to let you. I am sure she would – I know she has before.

I said do you know who she did it with.

No – she wont tell us.

She wont tell us either – I don’t know why.

Ok when can I fuck you. Can we do it now.

Ok – that would be great – I know you keep asking me and I wouldn’t mind starting with you. Dave has wanted to and asks me all the time. I wont do it with him - brothers and sisters are not supposed to.

Will we do it here or where?

She said lets go somewhere where we wont be seen.

Then I said lets got to Sally’s house – they are away and we cant be seen there. They have a big garden and a veranda on the house and a bed with a wall around it and nobody can see you. I had been there with Sally a few times and fingering her – but I have never been able to talk her into letting me fuck her.
Jane was happy to do that and said I cant wait – this is exciting.

When we got there they had a sort of lounge seat on the veranda so I said we can do it on that. We both undressed – I don’t know why it just seemed thats the way you fuck – when we did it at Jans place we were all nude and it felt good. When she stood there naked she looked beautiful, she had beautiful tits and body and her cunt had some nice hair around it.

I said you look absolutely beautiful.

She was so excited and looked at my cock and put her hand around it and said it looks beautiful too and it so hard. I cant wait to get that inside me and Its bigger than Dave’s. Then she held my balls and said what do these do. They feel nice and soft.

I had no answer other than if you don’t have them you cant make babies.

I like them she said – then she got up on the bed and I got up and I said let me kiss you first and we kissed for a bit and it felt awesome with our two nude bodies rubbing against each other – this was fantastic and I hoped fucking her would be as good. After a minute or two she said come on – I want you to fuck me. I cant want any longer.

I got between her legs and showed her how to pull her legs back and I looked down at her cuntwhich had a nice patch of hair around her cunt but you could still see her cunt lips. I said do you have periods yet. I was wanking my cock to get it really hard for her.

Do you put a pad on or do you put those things inside you when you bleed.

I use pads she said – but after this I will be able to use Tampons as my hymen will be gone after we do this.

Do you bleed much – I cant imagine what happens when you bleed out of there – does it affect when you pee.

Yes I have to take the pad off, my piss hole is a different hole to my cunt really – but its just inside it. I will show you one day. I make an egg every month in me that comes out with the blood if I am not pregnant. When you fuck me and cum in me your cum gets into my egg and makes a baby. Jan has told me the egg is only there for a week in between periods so there are safe times you can fuck and fertile times when you run the risk of getting pregnant if you cum inside me. Jan worked it out when I said I was going to ask you to fuck me tonight. She said I am in a safe period. She had condoms for when she fucks and its not safe – have you ever fucked her with a condom on.

I said no.

Jane said I have asked Jan what happens if she lets a boy fuck her and the days are not right. She said she has done it a couple of times and she never fell pregnant but she says she was lucky. It’s a real risk. She said she shits herself until her period comes. If a guy cums in her when she tells him not to – she wont let him fuck her again.

She must be safe when you fuck her Jane said.

I said when I fucked her with Dave we never wore condoms and we both came in her a few times and she never got pregnant. A couple of times when she wasn’t sure if she was safe when I asked her for a fuck she said I could only do it if I pulled out before I came. I liked wanking it off over her tits. A couple of times she sucked it off for me.

She said I hope I don’t get pregnant. My Mom would kill me. When she told me about periods she told me boys will want to do this with me and I have to say no. I want to do it so badly now – I cant say no. I will ask Jan to get some condoms for me too after this.

I didn’t waste any more time – I spread her legs apart and told her to keep them like that and said are you ready.

She just nodded and I put my cock into her little bit then she said Jan told her it hurts the first time and I will bleed.

I said if it hurts too much tell me and I will stop.

Ok.

Then I slipped my cock just into her cunt opening and she said nothing so I pushed my cock in past her cunt lips and that felt awesome – she was nice and tight and wet so I just pushed until my cock was right into her. I could feel her tightening up her cunt as I pushed my cock in and when it was about half way in …………….she said……… OWCH – shit …….THAT hurt.

I said do you want me to stop.

Its too late, she said, you are in me now Oh God she said that feel awesome but it really hurt when you pushed it into me. Jan was right it did hurt.

She said don’t do anything for a second its stinging inside me a bit.

I lay down on top of her and said god it feels good in there. I think your cunt was made just for my cock.

She said does it feel better than Jan.

I said much better – Yours feels really good. I love it, its perfect – nice and tight. How does it feel to you.

She said really really good – it feels great but it is still stinging a bit but its getting better. When it went in I could feel it going in and I resisted for a second but you were pushing too hard and it just went right up me. You must have busted my hymen and that’s what was painful. Fuck me and see how it feels now.

I began to fuck her slowly and as soon as I had pumped my cock up and down a few times she said that feels really good now – the pain has gone and I can feel you cock inside me. Now I know why Jan said it feels fantastic. I love the feeling of you in me now. Do you like it.

I said your cunt was made for my cock – I have never felt it as good as this before. You have a great cunt. (I was told to tell every girl I fucked they were the best – and now I was telling Jane she was fantastic as I had told Jan when I fucked her.) Actually Jane’s cunt did feel a bit better than Jan – it was tighter and feels just a bit better for some reason – probably because I am the first one to fuck her.

I began to fuck her and she started to tell me how good it felt being fucked and that she was happier than any other girl – she was being fucked and she was liking it. Now she and Jan and Sue could talk about getting fucked and she would know all about it. She said can I tell them you fucked me. Sue might let you now she knows you have fucked me – has Dave ever said anything about fucking her.

I said he has tried he told me but she would go that far – he sucked her tits but that’s as far as she would let him go.

Have you sucked her tits.

Yes – but she wanted to wank me and then for me to cum on her nipples and suck it off them.

Did she and did you you?

Yep – I did.

You licked your own cum off them – doest it taste nice.

Not really – but Dave and I sucked each other off a couple of times a few years ago when we first started to cum and we wanted to know what it was like. I liked sucking her nipples better than licking my own cum off her though. Her tits are bigger than either your or Jans.

Has Sue let you do anything else.

No. She let me do it that once.. but not since. I know somebody has fucked her but she wont tell us who it was.

I kept fucking Jane and fucking her cunt was feeling fantastic. I said is it feeling better now.

She never wanted me to stop – it feels awesome.

Jane said Sue has no hair around her cunt – she shaved it all off.

I said I don’t like it all shaved off – just some of it.

Jane said Sue told me its better for when they suck you.

Shit I said – I have never done that – God that would be awesome. Would you let me suck yours one day.

I don’t know – I have never thought about that. Jan has never asked you to suck hers.

No. I didn’t know Sue has had hers sucked either. I wonder who it was – somebody has fucked and sucked her cunt – I wish I knew who it was.

Jane said I will try and find out – when I tell her I have been fucked – I wont tell her it was you until she tells me who she did it with. Golly fancy sucking a cunt - that sounds interesting. I wonder how you do that.

I said I will find out and if you like we can do it together – you suck mine and I can suck yours.

Golly – I said – we are really going to be real sex maniacs.

I hope so Jane said – this is just the most amazing feeling – now I have done it we will have to do it every day.

I said what will Dave say when he finds out I have fucked you?

I don’t know – I don’t want to tell him because he will probably want to fuck me too.

Would you let him.

If I feel like I do now – I would – it is the most wonderful sensation with your cock inside me doing this. I love it. Maybe the two of you could fuck me like you do to Jan.

I would be in that – maybe the four of us could have a sex orgy one day and we all fuck one another.

Say that would be awesome – I would love that – hang on – I am beginning to feel something – I think I am going to cum – its like when I masturbate – the sensation in my tummy and around my cunt feels like I am going to cum. Shit what happens now.

I said I keep fucking you until you cum – Jan has done this with me before – its evidently an awesome feeling for you – she loved it and went berserk when she came with my cock inside her she really sang out and had a great time. Go on let me do it for you too. She didn’t answer I could tell by the look on her face she was having an orgasm and then she let out this big........ OH FUCK.... OHHHHHH..... FUCK........SHIT....... Fuck me harder .......harder.........Ohhh god ......this feels better than anything else in the world.

I really went harder and faster on top of her and I could hear her cunt squelching as I pushed my cock down into her. She was so wet and I hadn’t cum yet. My balls were all wet and I was sweating like mad and so was she. Her cunt was really juicy and had her blood in it as well. I could tell all her body was shiny from the moon light shining on her and her head and hair was all wet. She began to shake and shudder beneath me and as she grunted she wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed me and then I started to cum.

I said hang on – I am cumming I am going to cum inside you – F UU CCC KKK ..........ohhhhhh FFF.....UUU....CCC.... KKK, and then grunted as the first load of my cum poured out the eye of my cock into her warm wet tight cunt, then another and another – I could feel it rushing up the tube of my cock and into her cunt................AAAAAaaaaaaGGHHH......AAARRRHH HH....ARRRRHHHHHH........shit this was amazing – I kept cumming for a few more spurts and each time my cock jerked with the sensation around the top of it as it rubbed against the walls of her cunt as I came - I kept grunting and spurted about five or six times into her until my balls were empty. I had cum with Jan but this time with Jane was amazing – my best orgasm ever.

I collapsed on top of her and we were both soaking wet with sweat.

Jane said did you do it inside me – oh shit I loved it when you came. I am so happy. You sounded fantastic. It was a warm night but what we had just done was truly the best thing I had ever done in my life. It had been quite physical and emotional in a way – her first time - my orgasms had never felt so good and as I lay there I kissed her and she kissed me back, I think I perfected my open mouth kissing that night – we certainly had done a lot and were now doing it again. The feeling of me kissing her with our mouths open wide and our tongues rubbing against each other felt amazing, as my cock had done inside her .........and our wet bodies slipping and sliding together as I lay on top of her. Then I could feel my cock now beginning to shrink and eventually slip out of her cunt ended what was the most amazing sensation and experience I had ever had – I said to her I want to fuck you all day and night – it was the best feeling I have ever had.

She said mine too – that was truly the best thing ever – now I know what Jan means when she said being fucked it the best feeling you can have – now I know what she means. God I never imagined my first fuck could be so good. How soon before we can do it again, that was soooooo good.

I said let me get over this one and if I can get my cock hard again we could do it again in a few minutes – say about 5 or 10. I have done it with Jan a few times but I have had to wait until I can get my cock hard again or until Dave has finished fucking her and thats about 10 or 15 minutes so I should be ok by then.

I got off her and as I looked down at her cunt – I could see she was all bloody around her cunt.

I said shit you have bled a bit.

She sat up and looked down at her bloody cunt – it was on her legs as well and mine too. She said I think that happens on the first time – its too early for my periods and there is more blood than that when they start.
I said hang on and without thinking I got my underpants and went out into the yard where the hose was and got them all wet and then went back to her. She wiped a lot of it off but the blood and my cum was mixed together and kept leaking out of her. There was more than I could wipe up. Then she did what I did and went into the yard naked and I got the hose and hosed her cunt. I giggled as she stood there totally naked with her legs spread apart and me hosing her cunt and legs and then she squatted down and peed everywhere. It was the first time I had seen a girl pee as well. Then she turned the tap down and took the hose off me and put the hose nozzle into her cunt and flushed the cum and blood out of inside her. She looked at me and said .....god this is amazing – it feels really good. I am so glad nobody walked past and saw us.

Then she came back and we dried her of with my underpants and she then said ok – I am all sparkling clean again inside there – but that was cold water and it has really turned me on- come on get it hard and back into me and warm it up.

I didn’t need any further requests, my cock was just about ready for her and as soon as she got back on the bed and got her legs up ready for us to fuck again, my cock was hard and ready and rearing to go. I slid my cock into her again and once more it was warm and wet and tight. Obviously this time didn’t hurt her as she said nothing and smiled at me as I went into her. We fucked together but we didn’t say much, we were both engrossed in the sensation we were both enjoying. We didn’t need words to tell each other how good it was – our body language and smiles said it all. We just fucked quietly and slowly kissed occasionally and we both knew what we were doing together was giving each other a most wonderful sensation. I had never enjoyed fucking Jan as much as I was fucking Jane – the two of us were having the best time of our lives – with Jan it was all fun and with Jane it felt different for some reason. Just laying there together with me laying on top of her and just slowly moving my cock up and down inside her was the most wonderful sensation and we fucked and kissed for the best part of half an hour and neither of us wanted it to finish. It wasn’t until much later that I thought what we were feeling was love making – it was different from when I fuck Jan – that is just fun – fucking Jane felt really good and I knew I liked her far more and in a different way to Jan.

Jane asked me the time as I was fucking her and when I looked at my watch it was almost 1am – well beyond the midnight she was expected to be home – She laughed and said if I am asked why I am late – I can say I was being fucked for the first time and I couldn’t stop I was loving it that much. I can imagine what my mother would say – If I was game enough to say that. David will know why and want to know who I was with – and I am not going to tell him – this is to be our secret for a few days – then I am going to tell everybody – I want it to be known you fucked me for the first time and I loved it and we did it twice, and you came in me. Come on lets cum and get me home. I want it inside me again and feel it seeping out of me later.

I fucked her hard and fast. My cock was having the most amazing sensations inside her. It didn’t take long for me to cum – looking down at her as I fucked her and her smiling face and as she pouted her lips as if to kiss me soon had me cumming and once more I filled her with my hot steamy cum. She didn’t cum but said it didn’t matter she was happier than she could ever imagine. She has had the best time of her life, she could not be happier.

We got up and got dressed and as we did – we kissed each other all the time. I saw on the bed a pool of blood and cum had dried on the cover. I showed Jane and she said I wish that was on my sheets – I would keep it forever. We left it here and could only imagine what would be said when it s noticed in a weeks or so time when Sally and her parents returned from holidays. I had my blood and cum soaked underpants and I put them under the lounge – nobody would know they were mine and it would be obvious what somebody had done on their lounge.

We found out Sally and her parents were not due home for about two weeks after our first fuck on the veranda bed so we used it a few more times at night when there was nowhere else to go. We couldn’t stop fucking now – we were hooked. Even Jan said she had missed me coming around for it. By the time Sally had come home the stain was almost imperceptible and I had put my underpants in the garbage and they were now past history. Every time I pass Sally’s place I look at their veranda and remember the time Jane and I had fucked there for the first and quite a few times afterwards.
One night I was walking home and Sally was out the front of her house sitting on the bed. She said she had left her keys inside and her parents were not coming home for hours. I said she could come to my place and wait but she said she was happy to wait there and could I stay and talk to her. I said that was happy to. I soon realised why. Sally really wanted to tell me she had lost her virginity when she was on holidays and had heard that Jane had lost hers to me also. She told me Jane had told her all about how we did it and how much fun it was and how she enjoyed it so much. Sally said hers was a real wipe-out – he came too soon and it hurt her a lot. I wish it had been you she said – after hearing Jane tell me I was so envious. I also know where you did it – right her on this bed- how amazing.

I thought about asking if I could fuck her on the bed too and tried to kiss her. I was a bit hesitant in view of her very young age.

She said I know what you want me to do – but I am not game and I might get pregnant – if my parents came home and found us they would kill us both. Talk to Jane first – if she says its ok then I will. I really need somebody nice to do it to me after my massive failure with that dick head. All he wanted was cum bucket to fuck with and I was it. I am so disappointed when I heard Jane tell me about the two of you and how wonderful it was.

Jane had told Jan and just about everybody else we knew I had fucked her.

A few days later Sally was sitting on the bed out the front again and invited me in – this time she said I have thought about it and I would like to go to bed with you – providing you want to with me.

It took me a second to say yes and within a few minutes we were naked in her bedroom and I was up inside her and the two of us were having a wonderful fun time of fucking and sucking the insides out of each other. I was a bit surprised – she was pretty inexperienced but did everything I asked of her without question. She had a wonderful body and I thought I will have to work on her to get her up to Janes and Jan’s standard. The first time she came while I was fucking her was amazing – she cried for ages. She kissed me in the post passionate way and told me a hundred times she loved me. Fortunately she didn’t mean it in the true sense. As soon as I had cum – she wanted to suck me off and after a few minutes for me to recover from the big fuck we had, she went down on a soft cock and very quickly bought it up to its pristine operating condition. She swallowed my cum and never spilled a drop – her first time she said, I didn’t believe her, and it wasn’t the last as I can attest to – she was great cock sucker, and enjoyed my similar treatment of her wonderful cunt. She was so happy after her experiences with that dick head as she referred to him. It didn’t take long and we were fucking and sucking together every opportunity we got. It was not something Jane and Jan were to learn. It lasted a few weeks before she found a boy and he wanted to be her one and only. He realised she was having sex with somebody else when he went to fuck her and realised she was full of (my) cum. I didn’t mind as she was far younger than all the other girls I was fucking and a bit dangerous being years under age.

It was a couple more weeks after that I got to fuck Sue. Jane had told her how wonderful it was fucking me. Sue asked me the day after Jane had told her we were lovers if it was true. I said it was and she said well I had better find out for myself what was so amazing hadn’t I?
That was the beginning of my real sex education – she was a little older and far more experienced in every form of sex than I could ever imagine. We all learned then that she had been seduced and lost her virginity to a much older man who treated her like a princess – he had pots of money and obviously a lot of charm when she was on holidays overseas with her parents the previous year. He had taught her more about sex that I thought possible. It was all disclosed when Sue had invited Jane and I and Jan to her place for a few drinks and to compare notes on all that had happened to her and between the three of us.
It was an interesting afternoon all discussing our sex desires and experiences together. Sue and I ended up having sex together that day twice and with Jan once while Jane watched us. Jane was absolutely fascinated with the way Sue had sex with me. Sue showed us all some of the moves she had learned from her lover boy. Jan just enjoyed the thrill of having sex with an audience I think. Jane had her periods, and I was fascinated because she undressed like the rest of us but had this little string hanging out of her cunt.
A week or so later Sue rang and asked me to go to her place the following day for sex. I went to her place and I was surprised to find Jane was already there. Evidently Sue enjoyed sex with other women as well and after our previous meeting Sue suggested to Jane something I had not been told about. Sue had also had a lesbian affair with a woman friend of her lover boy and had enjoyed it. Sue wanted to begin a relationship with Jane in a Bi sexual way. The day after our meeting together the two of them had met to see if a relationship was possible. Jane indicated she was more than happy to learn new ways of enjoying sex – even with another woman. Evidently Sue wanted to make sure Jane was really agreeable and willing to participate in sex with her and not just doing it because Sue wanted her to. Neither of them had ever mentioned it to me, even though they both knew I was having sex with each of them regularly. I learned that Jane absolutely became fascinated with girl/girl sex and they became partners and agreed to share their desires with me. I was the last to learn that. Jan was not keen to experiment and was not involved in their sex experiences, I was told.

Jane and I were fucking the night afterwards and while I was fucking her she asked me if I would like to fuck both of them together. I said what is this all about – you know I already fuck Sue .

Evidently during one of their sex sessions my sexual activity with them both was discussed and Jane suggested the three of us all have sex together. Sue enjoyed sex with me and knew Jane and I enjoyed fucking each other as well. Sue thought that might be good fun for the three of us to enjoy sex together. The three of us not being in a loving relationship helped us agree to share sex between all three of us.

She then outlined what the two of them had planned – a sex meeting between the three of us. Nothing could be better than all of us having a sex orgy of fucking and sucking with both of them. My mind boggled at the thought. Me and two naked women and fucking them both.

The next afternoon opened my eyes to many things about two girls having sex together and sharing their passions with me. I had never seen two girls have sex together until then – It was awesome. Obviously they had done it more than a few times together.

From then on it was quite normal for me to have sex with Jane or Sue while they had sex together at the same time. This was real three way sex for all of us together. I would fuck one and she would give oral sex to the other one. There were some amazing positions we had sex in. I had to learn to get used to having oral sex with each of them after I had fucked them and cum. From then on after I had cum in them I had to get used to going down on each of them with my cum in their cunts. The first time was bit hard bearing in mind I had fucked them for a while and their scent was quite noticeable. I did it and I soon learned there was nothing to it and they had some amazing orgasms as I ate them out. That is still the case and I cant see it changing for any one of us. We all agree there is enough to keep each one of us satisfied one way or another.

Jan has her own guy now so I assume she is not missing me too much. I suggested Jan and her boyfriend join in one night but Sue and Jane both said no.

Dave decided not to pursue the sex between Jan and Jane and found he prefers men to women now. Jan says he never comes near her now – she says he is Gay. She says he has occasionally mentioned his satisfaction in having oral and anal sex with other men now and is aware he has joined a gay club and shares his sexual pleasures with other men. Some of the magazines he has in his room are quite disgusting she says.
Now I am in paradise – two bisexual women and me – Sally has given her boy away as hopeless and she came to me to ask me if we could fuck occasionally. She is much better than she was and its quite good fucking her now – even though she is still very young. She is a bit of a worry as she wont use protection and I have to pull out and have her suck me off each time we fuck. She can still suck better than most girls her age though and swallows my cum without blinking. I just have to get my timing right and I told her if I find out she is being fucked by somebody else – its all over between her and I – I don’t want to be blamed for a pregnancy and she is a real risk, but she is still young, but a great fuck.