PDA

View Full Version : Frank and I (Chapter Three)

Landy
01-19-2012, 05:04 AM
If you missed the previous chapters
Chapter One (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/30941-Frank-and-I-%28Chapter-One%29?p=458689#post458689)
Chapter Two (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/30942-Frank-and-I-%28Chapter-Two%29)

Chapter Three

THE POWER OF THE ROD. THE ST. JOHN'S WOOD VILLA. A WEEK'S FUN. FRANK'S PRANKS. THE HOUSEKEEPER'S REPORT. A SEVERE BIRCHING. THE DISCOVERY. THE SECRET AND IT'S SENSUAL EFFECT. THE SIGHT OF A SORE BOTTOM. A PLEASANT DRIVE.

After that everything went on well. Frank for some days was rather shy with me, often blushing when I looked at him; but as time went on he gradually seemed to forget all about the birching, and he became bright, cheerful and quite his old self. He was obedient, and there were no more fits of ill temper: moreover he studied diligently, being always perfect in his lessons whenever I happened to examine him. Wonderful is the persuasive power of a birch rod, properly applied!

A week more passed; then I thought I would run up to town, and spend a few days with a young lady named Maude, who lived in a pretty little villa in St. John's Wood. The expenses of the establishment were borne by me.

Frank was rather disconsolate when I told him I was going away; but he promised to study for three hours every day during my absence. I committed him to the care of my old housekeeper, Mrs. Evans; a most worthy old lady, who had been at Oakhurst in various capacities for twenty five years.

Then I drove to Winchester, and caught the afternoon train to London. On my arrival, I put my portmanteau and myself into a hansom, and went straight to the little villa; where I was received with kisses by Maude, to whom I had written the previous day. It is a great mistake for a man to pay a surprise visit to the young lady whose rent he pays.

She gave me a cup of tea in her prettily furnished little drawing-room, and we chatted for a short time; then she went away, returning in half an hour dressed well, but quietly, and looking very nice. She was a pretty, plump, little woman, with a lot of fair hair, and soft, brown eyes. She professed to be fond of me, and was, I believe, tolerably faithful.

We went out, and had a good dinner with plenty of "fizz" at a West-end restaurant; then we patronised a theatre; had some supper; returned to the villa, and went to bed.

I remained a week at the villa with Maude, and we had a pleasant time; going about all day; dining at various restaurants, and visiting the theatres. I especially enjoyed the nights, revelling in Maud's naked charms; her bubbies were large, round, and firm, with pretty little pink nipples; she had a big, plump bottom, and her skin was very white, soft, and smooth; moreover she was a very good poke, and also skilled in all the "arts of love."

I was sorry to have to go back to Oakhurst so soon; but I had a dinner engagement which I did not wish to put off: so I started for Winchester by a morning train, and arrived at home about two o'clock.

I was surprised to find that Frank was not in the house to receive me, and after waiting a short time I sat down to lunch, wondering what had become of the boy, and beginning to think that he had been up to some
mischief. Just as I had finished lunch, a knock came to the door, and my housekeeper, Mrs. Evans, sailed into the room, gorgeously arrayed in her best black silk dress and white lace cap, with open-work mittens on her hands and a gold chain round her neck.

Curtseying to me in the old-fashioned way, she said that she wished to speak to me. I was fond of the good old woman who had been in the house since I was five years old. She had originally come to our family as nurse, and I can quite remember that she used to spank me, and my brothers and sisters, when we were small children. I gave her a chair, saying that I was ready to hear what she had to say.

"It is about Master Francis," she said, smoothing the folds of her gown.

"I thought so," said I to myself. She was a verbose old woman, who liked hearing herself talk, so she took some time to tell her story; but I will condense it, and merely relate the main points.

During my absence Frank had behaved well, and given no trouble until that morning, when he had taken it into his head to make a raid upon the store-room and help himself to jam and various other good things. The store-room maid, who had charge of, and was responsible for the things, happening to see the young marauder, remonstrated with him, and told him to leave the room; but he refused to do so, and on her attempting to put him out, he lost his temper, struck her thrice in the face, and pulled down her hair.

The woman, who had been somewhat hurt, and a good deal frightened by Frank's violence, ran crying to the housekeeper, and complained. Frank had been sorry for what he had done, and had apologised to the woman; but she had insisted upon my being told, and so the old lady had been obliged to report the affair to me.

I was much vexed on hearing of his ungentlemanly conduct, and I felt very angry with him. He deserved a flogging, and I meant to give him one. I went to the library, after giving orders that Frank was to be sent to me as soon as he returned to the house.

In about half an hour he came into the room and greeted me quietly, but he looked as if he were rather ashamed of himself. He was pale and nervous, and he kept his eyes cast down.

I said: "Frank, I am very sorry to hear how badly you behaved this morning. I should not have taken notice of your pilfering things from the store-room, though that was a contemptible act for a boy of your age: but I am grieved to think that you should have so far forgotten yourself as to strike Jane.

It was cowardly and ungentlemanly. I did not think you could have done such a thing. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I intend to punish you severely. Prepare yourself at once," I added, getting out the rod. He glanced at it with a look of fear, and a hot flush rose to his cheeks.

"I am ashamed, and very sorry for what I have done. I expected to be punished," he said in a low voice, his eyes filling with tears, and his lips trembling then, without another word, he let down his trousers, and placed himself in position across the end of the sofa.

I tucked his shirt up and began to apply the rod, and as I was angry with him, I laid on the cuts smartly, raising long, red weals all over the surface of his white bottom. He wriggled, writhed, and cried as the stinging strokes of the birch fell with a swishing sound on his plump, firm flesh, striping the skin in all directions; but I went on flogging him, till at last he could no longer suppress his cries, and he began to scream in a shrill tone, at the same time putting both his hands over his bottom.

I seized his wrists and held them with my left hand, while I continued to apply the rod with a little more force, extorting from him louder screams, as well as piteous appeals for mercy and entreaties to me not to flog him so hard. He drew up his legs one after the other and then kicked them out again, he jerked his hips from side to side, and rolled about in pain, half-turning over on to his side for a moment, so that I saw the front part of his naked body. And what I saw paralysed me with astonishment, causing my uplifted arm to drop to my side, and the rod to slip from my grasp. In that momentary glimpse, I had caught sight of a little pink-lipped cunt, shaded at the upper part with a slight growth of curly, golden down. "Frank" was a girl!

This most astounding and totally unexpected discovery made my brain whirl, and for a moment I stood utterly confounded.

As the cuts of the rod were no longer falling on her red, striped, quivering bottom, she had ceased struggling, and lay on the sofa wailing piteously.

I took a long look at the half-naked body lying before me, and I was amazed that I had not discovered her sex on the day I had first seen her figure exposed; for the broad hips, the swelling curves of the plump bottom, and the rounded thighs, were those of a fairly well-developed girl about fourteen or fifteen years of age. And as I realised the fact that I had just been birching, and that I was at that moment looking at the naked bottom and thighs of a young female, I got a most tremendous cockstand. What a sensitive thing is the sexual feeling, and how quickly it is excited!

But while all these various thoughts and sensations were passing through my mind, the girl was lying sobbing on the sofa, and I had to decide as to the course I should take with regard to her. I did not hesitate, but at once resolved not to let her know that I had noticed anything; and I felt pretty sure that she had been in too great pain during the flogging, to be aware that she had revealed her sex in her contortions.

I now told her that she might rise from the sofa; and she struggled to her feet, and slowly adjusted her dress; her whole body shaking with sobs, the tears streaming down her scarlet cheeks, and her lips quivering.

She had received a severe birching, and her bottom must have been smarting and throbbing most painfully. I pitied her, because she was a girl, but I should not have pitied a boy who had received an equally severe flogging for the same offence.

At that moment, as she stood before me in her male attire, with short cut hair, it was astonishing how boy-like she was in appearance; she looked just like a lad about fourteen years of age. I felt very much inclined to laugh, but that would never have done; if I had even smiled she would have known that her secret had been found out; so I kept a stern countenance and addressed her in a cold, hard voice, saying:

"Now, Frank, you may go.You have had a severe flogging, but you deserved it. I hope you will never be so ungentlemanly as to strike a woman again."

She wiped her eyes, from which the big tears were still slowly trickling, and walked stiffly out of the room, in perfect ignorance of the fact that her true sex had been discovered.

When the door had closed behind her, I felt rather relieved; for the startling discovery had been so sudden, that it had somewhat bewildered me, and I wanted to be alone, so that I might collect my ideas, and settle upon what I should do with the girl in future. I can always think best while smoking, so I lit a cigar, and took a seat in a comfortable armchair.

Then I thought over everything that had happened since "Frank" - as I still called her in my mind - had become an inmate of my house; and in the light of the knowledge I had just acquired, I understood the meaning of many things which had puzzled me at the time they had occurred.

It was perfectly clear to me now why "Frank" had been so confused when I laughed at "him" for submitting to be spanked by a lady: and I could well understand why she was ashamed to let down her trousers before me; why she was so shy with me after I had flogged her; and why she had always blushed on the slightest provocation.

I was also able to account for her curious behaviour some time previously, when she had been so queer and wayward, alternately lively and depressed, and so liable to fits of anger. No doubt this state of nervous excitement had been owing to her having come to puberty, and been unwell with her curses for the first time. I wondered how she had managed to hide all the tell-tale signs from the eyes of the female servants, who are generally so quick to find out anything of that sort. But she had undoubtedly contrived to conceal her sex, and I was convinced that no one in the house but myself knew her secret.

Then I wondered by what means she had procured male attire, and what could be her object in passing herself off as a boy. Where had she come from? Who were the mysterious ladies who had taken her into their house without remuneration?

What was the thing she had so obstinately refused to do, in spite of three spankings? I got quite bothered pondering over these various things, not being able to explain them in any satisfactory way; but I had no doubt that in due course of time I should find out all about them.

I had definitely made up my mind to keep the girl at Oakhurst; moreover as long as she chose to conceal her sex, I would let her do so; and, on my part, I did not intend to let her know that I had found out she was a girl. What the end of it all would be, I could not foretell, but in the meantime everything should go on as before; and I must say, I liked the idea of always having about me, a good-looking young girl dressed in boy's clothes;, and the fact that no one but myself was in the secret, added piquancy to the affair.

Besides, it was pleasing to know that I should occasionally be able to treat myself to a sight of her half naked figure; for it was my intention to birch her whenever she was naughty; not severely, but just with sufficient force to raise a rosy blush on the plump, white cheeks of her pretty little bottom.

It was a delicious idea, and as I thought of it, my cock grew quite stiff. I have always been extremely fond of looking at feminine bottoms; but I had never, till that day, whipped one in any way. I knew that many men were fond of applying the birch rod to young females; but I hitherto had never had the least inclination to birch a girl; now, however, I felt conscious that to do so would always in future give me pleasure.

In fact, I had become, almost in a moment, a lover of the rod. I remained in the library for an hour, turning over various things in my mind, and settling my plans. I decided to write to my two friends, saying that circumstances would prevent my going yachting with them. I could not leave the girl alone in the house; and in fact I did not want to go away from her at all at that moment; I had always liked her when I thought she was a boy, and now I had a tenderer feeling for her; not exactly love, but a slight feeling of sensual desire.

However, I resolved not to harm her or try to debauch her in any way; I would whip her when she deserved punishment, and at the same time enjoy the sight of her nakedness, but nothing more; for the present, at any rate. But I could not help thinking that the affair would end by my poking her some day or other, when she had grown a little older.

I now suddenly remembered my engagement to dinner, and as the house I was going to was a few miles from Oakhurst, I had not much time to spare; so I hurried to my room, dressed, and drove off in my brougham, arriving just in time for dinner. The repast was well cooked, the wines excellent, and I had taken into dinner a pretty girl who turned out to be lively and full of chat, so I had a pleasant time with her. I wonder what she would have thought had she known that a few hours before, I had severely birched the naked bottom of a member of her own sex. I did not get home till late, and as "Frank" had gone to bed at her usual hour, I did not see her that night.

Next morning, when I sat down to breakfast, the girl was not in the room, but in about ten minutes she made her appearance, looking rather sad, though otherwise fresh and well. She shyly bade me "good morning," with downcast eyes, and blushing cheeks; and I looked at her face with a new and keener interest now that I knew she was a girl. She certainly was very pretty, and if her golden hair had been long, and she had been dressed in the garments of her sex, she would have been perfectly charming, for she had a good complexion; large, limpid blue eyes, and a delicious, kissable, rosebud of a mouth. Strange I had never taken any notice of her good looks before.

Then I closely scanned her figure to see if I could trace the feminine outlines through the clothes she was
wearing. She had on a double breasted P-jacket, which came well down over her hips, concealing their contours effectually, but I fancied I could see the slight swell of her budding bosom under the jacket.

However, she could easily pass as a boy at that moment, but I wondered how much longer she would be able to wear male attire without exciting suspicion. When she took her seat in her usual place opposite me, I noticed that she sat down carefully and did not rest the full weight of her body upon the chair; which showed that her bottom was still very tender.

I pitied her, but I had to keep up appearances; so I nodded carelessly to her, saying, with a smile, "You don't seem to be able to sit down very comfortably this morning." She glanced at me for a moment, then dropped her eyes, making no remark; but I was glad to see that she was able to make as good a breakfast as usual. In fact, ever since she had been at Oakhurst, she had been in perfect health; her skin was clear, and her cheeks were always rosy, for she was fond of open air and exercise, and she used to take some of my numerous dogs for a run every day.

When breakfast was over, she went and stood in front of the fire, resting her elbows on the broad, low mantelpiece, and looking at her face in the mirror. "Well Frank; is your bottom very sore?" I asked lightly.

Still keeping her back turned towards me, she replied, dolefully, "Only when I sit down, now; but it smarted dreadfully nearly all night. I could not sleep."

A sudden desire to see her bottom, and also the marks of my handiwork upon it, came over me at that moment. "Come here and let me see your bottom," I said, taking my seat in a chair near the window.

She turned round, blushing furiously, and hesitated for a moment, but evidently she thought she had better obey my order, so without a word, she came over to where I was sitting; then, turning her back to me, she unbuttoned her trousers, letting them slip to her feet, and stood quite still, holding down with both hands the front part of her shirt, so as to completely hide the secret spot.

I smiled, and lifting up the tail of her shirt above her waist, I took a good look at the girlish figure, naked from loins to ankles, standing before me; and as I gazed, my tool swelled, and I felt a strong inclination to put my hand between her round white thighs and feel her small slit. However, I restrained myself. Then I inspected the ravages which had been made by the rod on her prettily shaped bottom, finding that the entire surface of the skin was still very red, the weal's having gone down, but both her plump, firm buttocks were covered all over with long, purplish stripes, crossing, and recrossing each other in all directions. Poor little girl! I must have flogged her more severely than I had meant. She must have suffered a great deal.

I laid my hand gently on her bottom, which was hot and rough; she shrunk away, exclaiming: "Oh, don't touch it! It is awfully sore!"

Then, as she buttoned up, she said in a rueful voice, looking at me reproachfully: "Oh! you flogged me very hard."

I was really very sorry, and I said to myself that I would never birch her so severely again, unless she did something exceptionally bad.

I said, smiling: "Never mind; the marks will all be gone in a couple of days."

Then I added: "You shall have a holiday. I will take you out for a long drive after lunch; and we won't come home to dinner, but stay and dine at a hotel in Winchester. Would you like that?"

Her face brightened at once, a faint smile curved her red lips, and she answered that she would like it very much.

She then left the room, and after I had sent my orders to the stables, I sat down to read the paper, and smoke my after-breakfast cigar.

At two o'clock, my mail phaeton with a pair of horses was brought to the door; then "Frank" and I put on our overcoats, took our seats, and drove off. It was a cold day, but the sun was shining brightly, and there was no wind; the roads were hard and dry, but not dusty, and as we rolled swiftly along, the fresh, keen air filled our lungs, exhilarating us both, and making our cheeks glow, and our eyes sparkle.

The girl's spirits rose; she began to talk, and in a short time she was laughing and chattering away in her usual manner, for as a rule she was merry, and light-hearted.

When the shadows began to lengthen, I turned the horses' heads in the direction of Winchester, arriving there at six o'clock, and putting up at a comfortable, old-fashioned hotel where I was well known. Then, after a wash and brush up, we sat down to a nice little dinner, and I ordered a bottle of Burgundy, of a brand which I knew to be good. I gave my companion a glass, asking her if she had enjoyed the drive and if she liked the dinner and the wine.

She answered in the affirmative, looking frankly at me now, without a trace of shyness, and without a blush.

We drove home at a rattling pace as it was a bright moonlight night, reaching Oakhurst a little after ten o'clock; then I sent "Frank" to bed, and went into the smoking room to have a quiet cigar, and a glass of whisky and water before retiring for the night.

Chapter Four coming soon!

Brigit Astar
01-19-2012, 07:56 AM
wow--did they know how to write way back then!

comsmith22
10-31-2018, 07:24 PM
A most interesting Story...
a Most old school story from about the Late 1800 to early 1900's and most intriguing...