PDA

View Full Version : meeting my college roommate f/f

usafslut
01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi all, I am trying a little bit of different writing style, don’t know if it will work— I am trying to be the story teller, but at times writing as Kate… let me know if works for you. Thanks.

Kate unpacked her boxes with her parents for her first year in the university. They finally left and Kate waited for her roommate to arrive. She had a few text conversations over the summer, but still had no idea what the girl was going to be like. She remembered a text about tattoo’s and piercings that ended with a “you will see when I meet you.” Kate did want a tattoo, but she just turned 18 a week before leaving for university and figured she would wait.

Kate was cute, nice body and enjoyed sex as much as the next 18 year old. She wasn’t wild or kinky, but she was fine with BJs and fucking and had even let a guy with a small cock fuck her ass. She was looking forward to being away from home and from sharing a room with her younger sister.

A girl finally walked into to the room with a dolly loaded with boxes. Kate jumped up to help and the girl introduced herself as “June.” June was a little shorter than Kate and skinny with small tits and short hair. Kate was trying to count but couldn’t at the moment, but there was a lot of jewelry implanted in June’s face and ears. There were also tattoos on her neck and what is known as sleeves.

When the boxes were off the dolly June informed Kate that she had more in her car. Kate asked “You drove yourself? Do you need help?”

June replied; “Yes your roomie has a fucking new car for us to use, and sure I could use the help.”

When they got to the room with the last of stuff Kate looked at the box on the bottom of the dolly and said “only this real heavy one left, what the hell is in here?” she remembered the two of them having to struggle with it out of the car.

June giggled and said “to be honest, I put a box of toys in there and that box was heavy on its own.” When she had said the words “toys” she had done that quote things with her hands. “Here” she continued “I will open it on the dolly.”

June grabbed what seemed to be a switchblade from her pocket and cut the tape on the top of the box. There was another box inside and she carefully cut the tape on that one too ash she said; “I had gotten this in the mail last week and just threw it in here to keep my mom from snooping around.”

I looked in from the other side of the box and June used the flap on the big box to hide the view a little, then she pulled out his huge rubber dick. “Holy fuck” I said as she handed it to me. It was like flesh colored and in saran wrap, it was obviously too big to put in packaging. It was like 2 ft long and as thick as well, a soda can I guess. I was giggling like crazy and said “Shit we should shut the door.” I put it behind my back and walked over the door and closed it. I then asked “I hope that this is an ornament, because it is way too big to be one of those things? (forgetting what they are called)”

June was laughing, and said; “no it is a real dildo, I guess I didn’t realize it was ‘that’ big.”

She reached into the box and out came another toy, this was on a card backing, and I could see the words before she turned it, it read “double ended dong.” As she turned it, there it was, it was pink with two cock ends on it. It was in the shape of a U for the package, but the big number 18” was in the spot on the card between the sides.

She handed me that one and I put both of the toys on the bed. She seemed to hesitate on the next one. “Don’t stop now I can already see you are a sick fuck.”

She grabbed this large zip lock bag out and it had another dildo and a belt or something. “What is it?” I asked.

She looked embarrassed but said “it’s a strap-on.” I looked back at her and she could tell I was totally confused. These were not toys I knew much about. She continued “well it, you know, makes a girl into a guy.” I looked at while she was talking and then the light came on between my ears. I started to laugh, nervously at first, but then stated to laugh so hard about the 3 things that I almost lost my legs.

“Stop laughing you queer.” She said. I tried to stop but started to laugh again as I said “I’m queer? I have never had or played with anything like these.”

The moment finally ended and they got to work setting up our room. June put the dildos in a draw and the girls opened their door and a couple of hours later they had the room, PCs, TV and sound system set up to their liking.

The girls on the floor had a meeting, then dinner and then a dorm meeting. Before they knew it they were back in the room and on their PCs letting their friends and families know they were ok and settled in. June looked over to Kate and asked “Are you writing your mom?” Kate replied “yes.”

“What are you saying about your roommate?” June asked. Kate smiled to herself and replied “Well I just wrote, ‘My roommate is named June. She is cute and has a fetish of putting large things in her pussy” and then laughed hard. All June could think to say was “you cunt.”

Kate felt it was great that her roommate cared what she thought so she continued “Actually I told her you were nice, a little freaky, but that I like you. What did you say about me?”

It was time for June to have fun and said “I just wrote, OMG mom I think my roommate is a virgin. I hope she didn’t freak out too bad when she saw the small dildos you bought me.” And laughed. “I told her that; she would like you as you were straighter and me and has no ink or holes, and I like her too.”

The girls looked at each other and felt a bond building.

Soon it was time to get ready for bed.

“Hey Kate” June said to me as I was grabbing my oversized tee shirt to sleep in. I looked at her to continue. “I don’t know what you were planning, but should we just get undressed here and see each other naked so we don’t have to hide each night and morning?”

“Sure, works for me. Actually I wasn’t sure what to do. I guess I would rather go pee and brush my teeth in my clothes and then come back here and change, does that sound OK?”

The girls agreed and 20 minutes later they were right back in the same place as they were before going to wash up.

“Ok Kate take them off.” June said to me before I could beat her too it. I was actually proud of my body, especially my round boobs. I took my shirt off and then my bra and then did a stupid little pose.”

“Nice tits” June blurted out. I actually felt good. Seeing as she liked my boobs it was easier to pull my pants down. I pulled my jeans off and then reached for my shirt. “Whoa” June shouted- “You may sleep in your panties, but off with them now so you feel Ok when you take them off in the morning.”

I shrugged turned around and pulled them off. “Damn nice tits and a nice ass, she’s going for 3 out of 3!” I turned around and was shocked when June says “Oh no she has hair, she blew it ladies and gentlemen.” She laughed but I felt a little hurt.

She continued “I don’t remember the last time I saw a girl who doesn’t have a bald pussy.” I got a little pissy I guess and said “Ok smart ass, let’s she your big tits?”

“Ouch, go for the heart why don’t you.” She said, but with a smile.

She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. The first thing that hit me was how much of her body was tattooed, the second thing that I noticed was the rings through she nipples- and she didn’t need a bra, nor was she wearing one. The tee shirt she had been wearing was big on her, so actually her boobs were a little bigger than I expected.

“Well?” June asked.

“Wow” is all I could say and started to walk toward her. “Turn around” I said. She did and a lot of her back was tattooed as well. She had this mix of roses and skulls all over the place. She had a vine with roses and thorns around her waist like a belt. I looked at the rose above her butt crack and asked “can you pull your jeans down a little.”

She did more than that, she actually pulled them off. She was wearing a thong, no big surprise there.

The rose that was hanging off the vine, and below it (they kind of alternated) had letters in the pedals. “Does this say ‘eat me’ on the rose above your butt?”

She turned and said “yep, so does this one” and she pointed to the one above the little patch of cloth on the front of her thong. I shook my head in amazement. I looked at the other art work on her front, not even considering that I was less than a foot from her. I got to the art by her boobs and there was an arrow pointing to each nipple, at the end of each arrow their was also writing, it read, “pull here.”

I looked into her face in disbelief. “Go ahead” she said softly “put your fingers in the rings and pull.” I think I was totally mesmerized as I actually did what she asked. I put my pointer finger in each one and pulled them toward me gently. She grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands away from her body pulling her nipples and boobs away from her body.

“Damn June” I stated “I don’t want to hurt you.” Her response took me by surprise, she relaxed her grip and kissed me on the lips. I froze and didn’t let go of her rings or anything else. She pulled back, saw the shock in my face and kissed me again, this time I guess I kissed back. She puled away again and this time did that playful thing where she bit slightly on my lower lip and pulled away with it till it fell out of her mouth.

I wasn’t mad at all, actually my body was on fire.

Like it didn’t happen she backed away and said “I guess its time to show you what a real girl’s pussy is suppose to look like. She imitated me and turned her butt to me as she pulled off her panties—she had a cute little butt to match the rest of her, not that she needed to take of the thong for me to see that as the blue band between her ass crack didn’t leave much to the imagination.

She turned around and there she was, totally naked for me. Her pussy was completely shaven, not a hair near her pussy. What there was however was a couple of more rings. I bent to get a better look. As I did she said “you can pull on those too if you want?”

“No way, that will hurt you.” I replied.

She sat on the edge of her bed with her heels up by her butt. She pulled the rings apart showing me the insides of her vagina. You can come closer and look, its cool. “ she said.

I knelt down on the carpet, I couldn’t believe I wasn’t shying away. She pulled the rings further apart from each other. I looked up at her face and commented “I guess maybe you can fit those big dildos inside.”

“Kiss me again” she begged a little. I started to stand up and June quickly put her had behind my head and pulled me toward her, I was unstable trying to get up and getting pulled and June pulled me right where she wanted me. I was inches from her pussy. “Come on, just a little kiss on my lips.”

I was staring right at her pussy. I wanted to kiss her on the mouth, not her pussy. But I went along with her request. I kissed her pussy lips gently, then went up one lip and down the other with little pecks. She leaned her back on to her bed. I kept pecking at her toward her butt and then I started to move up, this time with my tongue, and to her frustration I’m sure I kept my tongue to the outside of labia. I moved up past her clit, and but inches to the side. I moved higher and kissed the rose that read “eat me.”

I got to her belly button and sucked on the metal flower jewelry that was pierced through it. I had to get up on my feet at this point but I kept kissing her belly. I licked between her breasts and then moved over and took one of the rings in mouth and sucked on it. She wasn’t moaning, she was more like purring as I opened my mouth more and took her nipple and the ring in my mouth and closed my lips on the hardened skin of her nipple. I don’t know why, but I bit down on the nipple and the purr quickly became a moan.

At this point my body was between her spread knees. As I started to work her other nipple I felt her hand moving toward her pussy. I dropped the nipple and ring out of my mouth and whispered, “that hand better be moving toward my body and not yours, unless you want me to stop.”

Her hand quickly turned over and her fingers were then lightly scratching my belly. I moved up and kissed her lips, and then her mouth and we started a long passionate kiss. Her fingers were heading to my pussy and I moved and grabbed one of her knees and moved us onto the bed completely. I was now on top of my roommate, and French kissed her again.

Our bodies were grinding into each other, I moved my mouth near her ear and whispered “I don’t know what I’m doing, I know you wanted me to eat you, but I didn’t want you to laugh at me.”

June pushed my shoulders away from her- moving my head away and said “you are doing fuckin great I am on fire.” I leaned in and kissed her again. She broke the kiss and asked “do you want me to do you first?” I just nodded.

June changed places with her roommate and was now on top. She reversed the path Kate had just done on her. She sucked Kate’s nipples, tongued her belly button and then she had her pussy inches below her mouth. June looked up and told her roommate “this is how you eat out a girl’s pussy.” She looked down at the pussy with hair and smiled, it had been a long time since she been with a girl-girl virgin.

June licked between Kate’s labia and went to work. She licked top to bottom and then dug her tongue in deep. She sucked on her labia and then went to work on the other girl’s clit. Kate was going crazy she was close to cumming before June even got to her clit and now she was on the brink.

June slid her finger into the very wet pussy of her room and Kate reacted in a way June didn’t expect:

“Just use your tongue June.” Kate shouted. But June didn’t stop fingering. Kate was thinking “I am too hot, too wet. I wasn’t going to be able to prevent it.” Kate tried to grab June’s wrist and pull it back, but June just felt the other girl wanted to put off cumming.

Then it happened. Kate started to cum. Not just cum but exploded in a squirting climax. It was like a fire hose just got turned on. June moved back after getting her face drenched. Kate didn’t stop; she squirted one more huge gush. She had squirted before, but never to this extent, nor had she ever been so turned on before cumming as she had just been.

“I am so sorry” I said to June I was mortified to say nothing about being embarrassed. I started to cry, my body was drained, in more ways than one. I kept saying I was sorry as I jumped up to find a towel.

June seemed to come out of her shock at what happened and looked behind her “Holy fuck that was unreal, you fucking hit the wall 3 feet behind me, holy fuck.” She then looked at my crying face and also jumped up, but to hug me. “Kate that was unreal, don’t be upset I loved it.” She told me.

“I made such a mess, I asked you to stop, you’ll probably never want to touch me again.” I said as I broke the hug and started to clean the wall and the bed and the floor, all wet with my cum. Even June was using another towel to clean herself off.

She walked over to me and grabbed me again after cleaning off “Hey, I loved it, I have never been with a squirter and always wanted to be, it’s awesome really. I am covered in your cum what could be better than that?” she told me as she started run her hands up and down my naked back. Our boobs were rubbing to and she moved us to my bed. “Guess we’ll have to sleep together on your bed, mine is wet.” She told me and started kissing my neck and feeling me up.

I pushed away a little and finally smiled at her- “I guess it’s my turn to get you off huh?” I said and switched us so I was on top. I kissed her for a long time, and started to cry again. June hugged me hard and then I left her mouth and moved to her nipples. I played with one and sucked on the other. It was weird sucking with the ring, but I got used to it. I switched to the other nipple and as I brought my hand up to play with the other one, June took my hand and put it between her legs.

“Put a couple of fingers in me, I am so hot” she begged. I moved my fingers inside her and couldn’t help to notice the differences in our pussies. When I fingered it took a while to get my second finger inside, June was big inside.

I started to move off her boob and down her belly, but she said “keep sucking my nipple, but harder.” I moved back to her nipple, even though I wanted to lick her badly. “Add a couple more fingers” she asked through a heavy moan. I did as she asked and had all four of my fingers inside her like a knife – all four fingers across. The effect was taking its toll as I could tell she was really close.

I saw her grab her other nipple and pull hard on the ring, I pulled my head up a little and took the other ring between my teeth and pulled away from her too, still with the ring in my mouth and my hand moving as fast as I could.

That did it, June started to buck up and down on the bed. She was coming wildly. I needed to taste her, so I kept fingering her but moved down and started to lick her clit. She again went wild and I could taste her juices as my hand was bringing out her goo. This went on for a couple more minutes and then my arm was exhausted. I had to stop, I pulled my hand out of her and replaced it with my tongue. Even though I wasn’t filling her big pussy, she seemed to like the warmth of my tongue. She kept moaning and playing with my hair.

Finally she pulled me up. I moved to her mouth and we kissed again. We hugged each other till we fell asleep, both looking forward to great school year.

Sheryl (‘)

PS- remember us submissive females need to be told if we are pleasing you-- leave a message below

Landy
01-24-2012, 01:45 AM
You certainly know how to hit the hots spot, thanks again for sharing.

Ricey
01-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Any style you use is great. I love your stories, thank you! I really hope there will be a second part to this story.

Alice Bluegown
01-28-2012, 10:23 AM
This is a nice story (June sounds like an interesting girl!), but I'm not sure the switching between first and third person really works. I'm curious to know what effect you were going for - I tried re-reading the story from one consistent viewpoint, and as far as I could tell there was no loss of perspective. Otherwise, very much up to your usual standard, Sheryl!

tech
01-31-2012, 05:32 PM
That was a great story. I would love to hear more.

hornyat40
02-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Awesome story. I there, by any chance, any more to the awesome story??

johnw
02-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Great story! I would say staying consistent with the narration would probably be better than switching back and forth.

WhyAlex
04-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Not huge fan of the back forth pov but still an awesome story

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Good story!