PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 9: After Everything Came Out.

sams_jake
02-08-2012, 08:12 PM
After Justin left and told both Selena and Demi to "DROP DEAD" Selena started to cry.

"Girl! Don't you cry, he isn't worth it! his head is too big for his little body and his cock is too small for a mouse." Selena laughs when her best friend says that, "You are right! Look at me, I am great with my best friend and all my girls!" they hug again and start to make out.

People just start to look at them kissing, Demi pushes the stuff off this table next to them. Selena lays down on the table with Demi climbing on top of her, they keep making out. "I want to go all the way right here and right now. I want you!" Selena says while looking up at her beautiful best friend, "I want you too! But you know we will make tomorrow's news paper right?" Demi wonders. Selena just looks at her and replies "I know! So let's make sure they get the best pictures!" she kisses Demi again, she slides her hands down Demi's body to the base of her shirt.

Selena pulls the shirt up and over Demi's head, she notices that Demi doesn't even have a bra on as her breast bounce out. Selena just starts sucking on her left nipple, Demi starts to moan. Demi starts to unzip Selena's jeans while her BFF sucks on big breasts, she then slides the jeans down to the floor. People all around Starbucks are just watching as the two go at it, as they were knowing there would be photos are being taken.

Demi slowly kisses her way down Selena's body, she makes it to her wet wet wet pussy. She dives right in, Selena lets out a big moan. "OH FUCK YES!!! OH DEMI!!! OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Demi keeps licking her pussy. Selena sits up and pulls her friend up to her feet, the two kiss eachother deeply. "I love you" Demi says, they kiss and Selena says "I" kisses her again "Love" and another kiss "You" they start to make out again.

Selena then just pushes Demi's short shorts down to the floor drops off the table to her knees and starts to eat her friend out as fast as she can, Demi just can't hold in this huge moan. Cameras are going off all over the place in there now, Demi pulls this girl over from the other table who is about 23 years old and starts making out with her while Selena eats her wet pussy.

The girls finish up at Starbucks and start to get dressed, they head to the door. "Damn that was amazing!" Demi says as they get to her car, "You are right! I love you baby!" Selena says right before kissing Demi on the lips. "I love you too Sel!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming in Part 10.
-Demi and Dianna spend some Mother Daughter time together!
-Selena and Miley go back to the Ritz
-Demi goes back the beach, this time will Kristen be there or someone else??
-Dallas runs into Joe Jonas
-Debbie Ryan vists Demi
Plus more!

Sorry 9 was shorter then most but I really wanted Selena and Demi in public to be it's own scene.

davesmistress
02-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the new chapter

sams_jake
02-11-2012, 07:25 PM
What do you think of it?

The Sandman
01-06-2013, 11:08 PM
good chapter