PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 10: Same Room As Last Time?

sams_jake
02-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Will this be the same room as last time Miss. Cyrus?" the front desk clerk at the Ritz asks, "No! Miss. Gomez here will be staying with me. I would like the honeymoon suite." Miley replies while leaning over and kissing the clerk. Miley pulls away, the clerk licks her lips. "That will be no issue at all Miss. Cyrus, just let me know if you need anything." She says as the two teen girls walk away, Selena puts her hand on Miley's ass.

At the gym downtown, Demi starts to do a run around the track listening to her iPhone. "Like My Mother Does" starts playing over her music, Demi stops running and picks up her phone. "Hey mom!" she says with a smile on her face, "Hey sweetie! What are you up to after working out?" Dianna asks her daughter. "I was thinking about going to grab a bite to eat, you?" Demi listens to the reply "I was hoping we could spent some time together tonight, your sisters are out and step dad has a meeting in New York." Demi jumps with joy "YES!! I WILL BE THERE!". Demi hangs up and the phone and starts running again, Dianna lays on the sofa after hanging up from the call, she places her hand back on her wet pussy.

Demi finally gets home a couple hours later, "Mom you here?" she rounds into the door of the living room to see her mother laying on the sofa with no pants or panties on, "Right here baby girl!". Demi runs over to her mother and just drops down between the legs of her own mother, she starts licking her up and down. Dianna moans, Demi reaches up and starts rubbing her mother's breasts. She licks around her pussy slowly and then sticks her tounge into her mother's pussy.

She slides her wet tounge in and out, faster and faster. Dianna lets out a huge moan, Demi grabs onto her mother's big breast. Demi slides her way up Dianna's body and they start making out, "I love you momma" she says before kissing her again. "I love you too baby girl", they kiss again.

Back at the Ritz, Miley and Selena just sit on the bed naked making out. "I am so happy to be in your arms again!" Selena says as she kisses Miley again, "I love you!" Cyrus says.

Demi stands up after her mother falls asleep on the sofa, she heads out the front door. Picks up her phone and dials Kristen Stewart, "Hey babe, now we are out.. Wanna go fuck on the beach again?" she awaits Kristen's reply... "OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" she says. They set up plans and Demi hangs the phone up, she jumps into her car.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 11 coming soon!!

-Kristen and Demi have sex on the beach again
-Demi and Selena meet up
-Miley meets up with Emily Osment
-Dianna wakes up to Dallas coming home
PLUS MORE!!

VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN!

jdawgg
02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
lol i think its missing something

sams_jake
02-09-2012, 10:24 PM