PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 11: A Walk In The Park

sams_jake
02-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Demi walks out of Starbucks after getting her coffee, she picks up the phone. "What's up baby?" she says talking on the phone, "Not much, what are you up to?" the voice replies. Demi smiles "I was just heading to the park, want to meet there?" she asks, "Sure!" the voice again replies. Demi hangs up the phone and gets into her car.

Dianna wakes up to see her oldest daugther back home, Dallas just drops down since her mother doesn't have any pants on. "Oh yeah!!!" Dianna says while playing with her daughter's hair, "You like that mommy?" Dallas asks while still licking. "Yes baby! I love when you eat me! You are better then your sister at it!" Dallas looks up, "You mean Demi was down here??" she starts to eat her mother out again. "Yes! She was with me all night!" Dianna replies as Dallas reaches down with her hand and starts to finger her own pussy.

Demi parks her car and gets out at the park, she looks over at the bench in the middle of the path and spots the person she is looking for. "SELENA!!!!!!" Demi yells as she walks over to her friend, "Hey sexy!" Miss. Gomez replies as she stands up to hug her BFF. The two hug and then start to kiss, Demi grabs Selena's ass in her short short shorts. They break from the kiss, "How are you girl?" Selena asks as they sit down on the bench. "Great! I had sex with my mother last night" Demi replies while rubbing Selena's knee, "WHAT? How was it??" Selena asks. "AMAZING!" Demi's hand moves up Selena's leg towards her shorts, "I was with Miley again last night, we went back to the Ritz in the honeymoon suite".

Demi looks at her and leans over and kisses her cheeck, "Did you have fun with her?" she asks while still kissing her cheeck. "Yes! It was fantastic but not the same as with you" Selena says as she undoes her shorts, Demi slides off the bench and starts to pull the shorts off of her best friend. She places herself between Selena's legs, "Right now?" Selena asks even know she doesn't want her to stop. "Yes! Everyone knows about us being bi anyways so why not?" Selena agrees with Demi as she dives into her spanish pussy, "OH FUCK YES BABY!!!" Selena yells out.

Dianna stands in the shower while the water runs down her body towards her oldest daughter's head, Dallas just keeps eatting her mother's pussy. "Oh yes Dallas! LICK ME!!" Dianna yells, Dallas kisses next to her pussy as well. Dallas stands up and grabs on to Dianna's head and pulls her in for a kiss, they stand and make out. Dianna pushes Dallas againest the wall of the shower, then drops down between her legs.

"EAT ME GOMEZ!!!" Demi yells with her legs up in the air as Selena eats her out, "You like that baby??" Selena looks up and asks then goes back between her legs. Demi plays with her friend's black hair, Demi lets out her juices onto Selena's face. Selena slides up Demi's body and kisses her lips, Demi licks around her face picking up all her juices. They sit on the bench making out, "I have to go!" Demi says. "Where are you going?" Selena asks while kissing her, "Going to go meet Kristen Stewart on the beach" She kisses her back. "Sex on the beach again??" Selena says wondering. Demi winks, they kiss more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 12 coming soon!

- Demi and Kristen fuck on the beach again!
- Dallas meets up with Selena
- Dianna runs into Miley
- Alyson Stoner shows up
- Emily Osment gets back from her trip
- Miley and Demi meet up again
- Joe calls Demi
- Someone has some big news!
Plus more

crippledfucker
10-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Just Checking to see when or if the next Chapter will be ready.... I truly love this story, but it has been a year.