PDA

View Full Version : The first of many?

fixer89
02-14-2012, 07:20 PM
So i finally met someone that i had first spoken to on a 'fuckbook' website. Id never tried it before, thought id give it a go, and boy was it great.

We met in York, she was a student there, and i was staying in the area for a few days to see friends. We had arranged everything before hand. Both of us knew exactly what was going to happen.

We met in starbucks, she was dressed to impress her cleavage low and her skirt high. She introduced herself to me, it was probably a fake name, the name i gave her was.

We got a coffee, and traded a little information about ourselves, both of us silently weighing up the other, judging whether we were going to go through with what was planned, or whether we would back out and never see each other again. But luck was on my side, and after a short walk we arrived at her dorm.

It wasn't much, i defiantly didn't think much of it, but it had a room with a door with a lock and that was all we needed.

It was the first time i had met up with someone purly for the purpose of having sex. Normally i would be in a relationship, or meet someone on a night out, but to meet for the first time knowing where it was going to end was new to me.

I was nervous. She could tell. This was not her first experience doing this. She told me to take off my clothes. I did. She told me to lay on her bed. I did.

She took off her top. Her breasts were amazing. Not too big, not too small, just a little more than a hand full, and so bouncy. She let her skirt fall, daintily kicking it across the room, twirling as she did so, giving me the whole 360 view.

Her arse was perfect, possibly a better site than her breasts if that were possible. I wondered why she wanted me.

I didn't wonder for long, she grasped her reason for meeting me with both hands. Taking a firm grip she worked my erection whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I knew she wanted me. She kept telling me she did, whispering it into my ear, tickling me with every word as she made me bigger and harder.

I started to explore her with my own hands, running them down her soft body, into her, increasing her arousal as much as she increased mine. She slipped down away from my lips, vanishing from view, but i could still feel her there. Her silky lips perched on the tip of my manhood. She engulfed me, taking me into her mouth, running her tongue over me. She was talented and I was certainly enjoying the experience. But too much of a good thing is bad for you, so they keep saying, and she stopped before I enjoyed it too much.

It was her turn to be on the receiving end. And she enjoyed her turn greatly. Her undies came off, I slid them down her smooth perfect legs, and I explored her with my tongue this time.

At long last, when we were done teasing each other, I finally, got inside her. She was the most vocal lover I have ever had the pleasure of being with, it was intoxicating

And after almost two and a half hours since we met, I was leaving. She said we should do it again, I agreed, telling her I would call her if I'm ever in York again. And I plan on it I may even learn her real name, I may even give her mine

sexman8
02-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Do you mean York college of pa?

Landy
02-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Thanks for sharing.

fixer89
02-17-2012, 07:54 AM
@sexman8 I mean York University UK, its one of the few uni's i know of with accommodation on campus

chrisc58
05-11-2012, 04:06 PM
cool story