PDA

View Full Version : Hot summer day

can_ital777
02-16-2012, 09:13 AM
This story has multiple perspectives. Enjoy. :)

It was a hot and sticky saturday morning. I went out to my backyard and could see my neighbours already started their day. They were a younger family, very nice people, wife Christy who was 41 and husband Martin was 53. They had a daughter Stef who was 18 and Chris 16.

I kept going from the pool to my law chair just to stay cool. I was wearing just soft gym shorts with no boxers. My name is Steve, I was about 6'1, big athletic build. I had a wife I was very happy with yet always find myself horny and willing to do some perverted things. I didn't know why I had these day dreams of random woman, but I always did. My cock was thick, circumcised with a long smooth shaft. It was so dam hot out I could barley stay comfortable. My cock was warm and twitching and I knew I had to get it out of these shorts...

I look back up at the house and thought to myself that my wife would probably still be asleep. She liked to sleep in on the weekends and after the wild sex session I put her through last night, she probably needed it.

Instead as I sat on my lawn chair I whipped my fat cock out and let it hang over the end of the chair. 'Ahhhh yeess' this felt much better. With the small breeze on my cock now it was nicely hanging down. As I slowly looked over to the fence I caught in the corner of my eye my neighbours daughter. My fat cock become rock hard knowing she was looking at me. I looked over and saw her in awe as she stared at my cock. Before I could snap out of my daze my sun was blocked by my wife standing over my body. “Wow looky what we got here. Give momma some of that morning hard on!” My wife had woke and saw my cock from our window. As she stood over me she pulled her bathing suite to the side and jumped on my cock. My wife’s pussy is stretched a bit from all the years of my fat cock fucking it, but it still fits on it perfectly. Her rock hard body started riding me. My cock sliding inside and out of my wife Alexandra's pussy. Her pussy juice was so thick I could feel it drip down my balls and puddle under us. I looked over and saw Stef amazed with excitement. It got me so hard knowing this young 18 yr old was watching me fuck my slut wife. Alex was hollering like a young school girl getting fucked for the first time. It was so hot, and as I couldn’t take it anymore I blew a big load inside of Alex's big round womb. After I realized what I had done and thought I better go over there to make sure she didn't get the wrong idea or scare her and tell her parents. Alexandra slid off my cock and fell asleep on the layout chair by the pool.

I walked across my backyard with my cock swinging. My neighbour to the west, a nice old lady Anne , could see me from her upstairs bedroom. I didn't mind as she was a old single lady that loved to watch me and Alex.

I grabbed a fresh pair of shorts off the line and went over to me neighbours to the east, Christy and Martin's. By this time it was early afternoon. I opened the back gate and slowly walked into their backyard. Across the yard I could see Stef pulling on the hand of a younger guy, maybe her boyfriend into the pool shed. I thought to myself, “what a little slut” and figured it she liked going off fucking young guys with her parents probably home, she would have liked the show I gave her earlier. I turned to leave the backyard, thinking this was a non issue. I looked over and saw Martin passed out on his deck chair. He had a 26 oz of Jack Daniel's beside him and looked to be in a deep sleep. He had a erection, and I thought to myself it must be a good dream! As a giggled at his boyish size cock, I caught Christy out of the corner of my eye. She was in the kitchen looking out the big windows onto the backyard. She saw me and waved me in.
I thought quickly to myself this is awkward position. I just saw her daughter run off with some boy, and i'm looking at her husband erection as my cock still has my wife juices on it. I knew the smell on my cock was nice, yet would be known by another woman. I figured to myself, 'why not' and walked back toward Christy and Martin's house.

I walked in the back door. Christy had a very small thong bikini on. I asked her, “you walk around like that with your kids home?” She said she didn’t care and that it was her body, why hide it. I agreed with her and held back the point I think it probably made her daughter a slut. I came around the kitchen island and looked her up and down. She came closer to me and said she could smell my wife's pussy on my cock and that it made her wet. The kitchen was up on a landing, looking out to the backyard, with stairs at the front of the kitchen leading down into the front entrance and living room. Christy looked at my cock while licking her lips. She told me Alexandra told her wild stories about their sex life and it has always made her wet. She told me Martin always has an erection, its just not big enough to get Christy off anymore. Christy eagerly approached my and grabbed my cock. I told her to slow down and that we should think about this, but she said NO. She needed thick cock immediately. She ripped my shorts down to the grown. Once on her knees she looked up in awe like her daughter did earlier that day. She said it was huge to what she is used to and needed it inside her. She said it turned her on so much knowing my cock was just inside Alexandra less then 30 minutes ago.

I grabbed Christy by the arm and lifted her up. I moved her over to the sink so she was looking out into the back yard. My fat dick now getting hard. I used my foot and spread her legs wide. As I am standing behind her my dick rises up and my cock head can feel her pussy already dripping. Christy yelled, “fuck me hard you big man.” As I entered her warm pink hole her face changed with surprise. “OMG THATS BIG!” I kept pushing it inside her, spreading her lips and making her hole gape. I started fucking her hard. Her legs becoming more and more numb, I had her mounted like a horse in heat. I kept pumping her hard as Christy looked out into the backyard and saw her passed out husband. She exclaimed she loved her husband but had woman needs that needed pleasing. Her pussy kept squirting, as if she hadn't done it in years. She was moaning deep and hard....

Chris-

I walked in the house and could instantly smell sex. My parents were very liberal but it never was think bad. As I walked down the hall I was at the bottom of the landing. When I looked up all i saw was this man pounding my mom! At first I thought it was my dad ,but no. This man was much bigger then my dad. His back and legs were all huge and that cock between his legs was something I have never seen before! I had a perfect view of the hole I was born from being filled to the max! My mom was moaning like I had never heard before, and the puddle of woman cum under them was unbelievable. I could hear the man moaning harder, and i knew he was close to cumming. My mom yelled, “cum inside me you big cocked fucker!” Her legs were trembling like I had never seen. I pulled my boy cock out and started jerking...

Steve (unknowingly being watched by son)
Wow this mom's pussy was tight for two kids. My balls kept slapping the top of her pussy. I was about to cum and I could tell it would feel really good as Christy's pussy was so tight.

Chris (son)
The man really started going and I heard him start to moan, “ahhh i'm gonna cum” with his cock so big and my moms pussys to tight there was no place for the cum to go. When the man blew his load was so big is squirted back out onto the floor. Shooting backwards and almost hitting me. I almost blew my load all over the floor and shouted “mommy” by accident. I quickly ran around the corner before they saw me. Wow that was a close one. That was so hot, I went to the bathroom to finish.

Steve -
As I blew my fat load inside of Christy she was moaning really load. I backed away and my cock slid out of her. Christy fell to the floor, quivering in pleasure. I did a real number on her pussy that she probably hasn’t felt before. I looked out into the backyard and saw Martin wasn't in his law chair. Unknowing to his whereabouts I quickly grabbed my shorts and left Christy on the kitchen floor. I walked towards the front door, quickly stopping into the bathroom to go pee, I open the door and see her son jerking off saying his moms name.

Chris-
DOOR OPEN
-OMG i thought to myself, this is my neighbour who just fucked my mom! I started cumming instantly as I looked at him and couldn’t stop.

Steve
As I opened the door her son started cumming on me. Accident or not I had to get out of this freak fest. I turned around quick and headed for the front door. As I left and went back to my house, I thought to myself, “what the fuck just happened?” I knew never to tell my wife, but I also couldn't wait to go back...

davesmistress
02-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the new addition