PDA

View Full Version : Mommy and me

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi. I'm Ariana. I'm 16, and my mom's 41. You can imagine the rest from there on your own. This is a story of the time that we went to the airport.

"Mom, let's go." I said.
"Why do you care, the flights cancelled, we have plenty of sec time?" my mom asked me.
We finally got through security and to the flight boarding place.

We laid down in my huge sleeping bag and snuggled under. I immediately took her clothes off like an animal, trying to quickly get to her...

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
She took my clothes off and I slunk down even further to start slowly sucking her pussy. After a while, I quietly crept out of the sleeping bag, hoping that I wouldn't be seen naked. I quickly grabbed our double-sided dildo, and, right when I was just about to jump back in, I was grabbed and thrown down.

"So, you're a little sex thing, are you? How 'bout you and me go for a little sex, hmm???
"Actually, I-" I was cut off
"No words," she said as she took off her pants...

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 12:57 PM
She had a cock!! Ten inches, fat round and juicy. And even bigger breasts.
"So,you interested?" she asked me.
"Well, me and mom have only done strap-on sex and that was once a long, long time ago, but, maybe I could try."
"Great," she replies, "Now face me and sit on my cock."

I sat on her cock, facing her slowly sitting down as I screamed from the pain. I slowly set in to the pain of the huge fat cock slowly widening my tight ass, until almost all ten inches were in, and I couldn't go in anymore. Then she picked me up, and started walking around with me facing her, and riding on her cock while she walked around, clicking in her sexy 6 inch heels.

I told her that I was scared that I would be reconized by my face, so she dug my face into her large tits. She walked around for a little by longer before going to the flight attendant who was staring, shocked at us, thinking I was a little naked girl(I'm only 4 '10, and only weigt in at 94 lbs even though I'm 16,) who was sleeping naked on-top of a women with a dick, sucking on her tits.

Rigt then, they called that the flight wouldn't arrive until tomorrow.

"Gives us some more time," she told me.

My mom had apparently fallen asleep in the bag, and she was a long and silent sleeper, hard to be woken up.

We sat back down and she took me off of her cock. She got out her own sleeping. At and sat on-top of it and laid down, legs completely spread apart.

"I'm going to nap for a little bit, do what you want to my cock," I was told.

First I started sucking, making sure not to wake her with an orgasm, then rid on her for a little bit. Finally she woke up. She ten dialed someone on her phone and told me to wait here. About half of an hour later, she came back with four other ladies with Rigt ing cocks and big tits, naked, and in five inch heels.

"These are my friends," she started. "They love doing things to little is with small, young tits like yours."

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 03:47 PM
She ordered one of them to go and take care of me, while the rest and her went to get my mom. They took her out and woke her up, then got her to have sex with their cocks. I had some small sex with my person while my mom got fucked hard. After a bit I got up and walked over.

"Um ma'mm," I started, "May I please-"

"Please, go have sex with your person, me and my friends are having fun with yur little mommy here," she replied back to me as one connected a tube full of cum into her pussy with an enema bag tube and started filtering the water in. To stop my mom from screaming, the leader stuck her face full into her cock.

I couldn't do anything but leave. So I left, then got back onto my person's cock and started to bounce up and down again.

Evantually she had to go and help them, and spotted a woman staring at us and stroking a bulge in her pants, then gave me to her, then left. She stripped quickly, showing some HUGE tits off, then walking me around just like the other lady did, making me suck tits. She also noticed my huge anal hole, so fit in a double-sided dildo(ours) into it with both sides then put it on max vibration, then I moaned as we strolled around.

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
She finally had putten me down as a bunch of other dick ladies came and started to explore my small body. One grabbed my pussy and rubbed me to orgasm. They finally decided to some torture, and they tied me up spread-eagle, each, one at a time, fucking me. Finally our flight boarded. Me and my mom were united at he airport. That lady and her posse and other friends would be staying in at our hotel. More fun was yet to come.

hornyat40
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
When we got off of the plane, the same lady who I first met took me off in the same cock riding position, all of the way to the hotel. She walked me into our room. My mom was in the same position as me somehow. They laid us both down on the bed. There were now seven ladies. The origanal lady, Abby, took me oth while the rest took care of my mom.

MOM

She was shoved down to the floor, while they slowly gathered around her and made her viciously suck their cocks, before fitting two cocks in EACH hole and a cock in her mouth, one in-between her tits, and one at her feet. They slowly rubbed her body whole she screamed into the cocks as hot night fell and invisible mosquitoes on the island started stinging her, and they used the feet cock to also help silent her. She couldn't take it, bu until midnight, when they finally fit all of the cocks into all of her holes, feasting on her.

ME

I walked out, riding on her cock, as we walked past the cash register and climbed into a-called for taxi. We say alien toy in the back as I sucked her cock and rode on it, until we got of and I was completely surprised at where we were...

hornyat40
02-23-2012, 08:36 PM
We were at the beach!! At a bar!! She had barely been able to sneak me in. She told me to please just act natural. She'd be back in a sec. She went over to talk with the bar tender. I was walking around when a big monster cock lady came and picked me up then put me on her cock.

"You're a cute little thing," she said as I sucked her tits. She had even bigger tits than that lady. She started passing me around as the other ladies shared me, and I rode and sucked cocks. When it was time to go, we left, and when I saw mom, I was completely surprised...

She was in the front lobby, surrounded by almost fitt cock ladies, taking an enema bag, two cocks in each hole also, a cocj in-between the tits, and also, a pair of feet, a pair of tits, and a cock, she was sucking on. The ladies lined up to fucj her as she screamed in the crowd, as she sucked on the very hard and rough feet. They inserted another enema bag as she screamed even more. She kept screaming as one lady cams up and ordered all of the ladies to shut her up as a bunch grabbed her feet and even more fucked her, and more cocks and tits and feet were inserted into her mouth. You couldn't even see her anymore, as the lady yelled to quiet her as now ten cocks were being shared in her holes, and six feet, ten tits, and five cocks were in her mouth. You couldn't even see not hear her.

"She asked for a nipple piercing," she explained to me, as the lady prepared her, "But since she's a beginner, we needed to quiet, and pleasure her," she added.

She tried to scream as the process started, and another enema bag was put in, and a lady sat on her eyes. Another lady madly fucked her, to near insanity. After they finally finished, everything finally came out, and she was hung up by her nipple rings to dry, as she sighed in relief.

hornyat40
02-23-2012, 09:32 PM
When my mom came down, I asked her, why had she done it.

"Because sweetly, I wish to have more fun with you," she told me.

The end.