PDA

View Full Version : How we first became boyfriend and girlfriend

hornyat40
02-20-2012, 03:16 PM
This is a true story of how me and Batalie first became boyfriend and girlfriend, even though we had known each other since 1st grade.

My roomate(Bergen) had invited Annie(yes, the same one, they broke up a little bit later) His girlfriend over, and had called her friend Natalie to come over to, because I was there. I was definitely a nervous wreck. I've had a serious crush on her since forever.

He gave me some words of encouragement, then told me that he had a surprise for me. He walked me into the bedroom, then laid me down, all of my limbs spread out to the different corners of the bed. I was questioning what was happening. As soon as I figured it out, he was already holding the ropes. He tied me up then, spread-eagle, then left at the knock. He said I was in the bedroom and took Annie to the other, smaller room. As soon as she walked in, I blushed redder, then blood. She stifled a laugh.

"What you think it's freacking funny?!" I yelled. "Oh, I get it, just cause I have a mad crush and want to kiss you, you think I did this my self?? Uh-oh." I said.

The only other time I admitted that was back in 1st grade.

"Well then maybe you'll like this," she said as she took my clothes off and gave me a handjob.

Two minutes later, I was completely untied and naked, pressing on her to strip. I finally got her two. Step two:

I sat down and invited her to sit down on my lap. She had no idea of my plan. She sat down and I went mad happy, went fully erect and went a little big crazy. Instead of wooing her, I just sat her on my cock. Just like me, she never had had sex, so she cried out loud in pain. I finally got her two calm down, then put her back on, before standing up with her facing towards me, cock in ass, and kissing while cradling-hugging her. Love begins.