PDA

View Full Version : College fuck

hornyat40
02-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi. I'm Abby. I'm 15. I'm extremely smart, so they decided to put me into college. I also made the cheer team. I only weigh in at 87lbs, and can be easily picked up, and am only 4,10 with growing breasts.

So, I was in the locker room after cheer team practice. All o the showers were full. I made the mistake I going to ask the really new captain if I could shower with her. I'm also really shy, so I was really scared. I look small and frail and act like a little scared girl sometimes. She finally agreed. I walked in, and am right about below her breasts at full height. I had never had sex before either. I slowly stripped, scared of her, as I saw her cock.

"I didn't know that women had cocks," I said.
"You want to try some, honey?" she asked me.

She pointed at her cock, moving it in a mouth sucking motion, so I started sucking it. After that, she told me to wait as she showered herself, by tying me on the shower edge, arms to side, legs down and spread apart so you could see my ass holes. The coach walked in, naked, asking if she could now shower, noticing me, and not being able to resist, slid HER COCK into me, as I screamed from the pain. Evantually, all of the other cheerleaders, who all had cocks, came in and it was a gangbang. They took me outside, and into a classroom. The teacher, who also had a cock was in there, and laid me on-top of her desk, and they all started fucking me until the teacher made me suck her hard and rough feet. Then they tied me to a pole outside for everyone to fuck me because I liked it much. This would be a great college.

loobinator69
02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
...interesting story. it seems really wierd to have that many people be shemales though...

davesmistress
02-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks for adding this.

smoothshy
04-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Really short! Thanks for adding it.

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Kind of short, might want to add a little more.