PDA

View Full Version : Back Seat

facialforu
02-24-2012, 10:56 PM
I was 17 years old and had been dating my boyfriend for a few months. I had never had sex or even seen a penis at this point in my life. On a church ski trip my boyfriend hoped we would find some time alone, that didn't happen until the ride home. Our youth pastor was driving and we where alone in the back seat. He started playing with my pussy above my jeans, something I was not comfortable with. Next he unzipped my pants and inserted his finger in my pussy while touching my clit. What I really can't believe was that he kept his conversation with our youth past the whole time he was doing this.

I decided to get him to leave my pussy alone I would play with his dick. It worked before I knew it I had his throbbing cock in my hand under his coat he had laid on his lap. I didn't know it at the time but his dick was tiny only about 4 inches long and super thin when hard. I continued to stroke his cock for the next 45 minutes. It was hot and sticky with his pre-cum and I didn't know how long he was going to ask me to keep rubbing.

At this point he decides to start playing with my tits and pussy while I rub his cock. This makes me crazy mad because I think we are going to get caught. So I bend over and take his entire cock into my mouth. I have never seen a cock before this day let alone take it in my mouth. I suck for all I am worth and he starts to cum in my mouth. I am not prepared for this because I don't even know what cum is. I manage to swallow most of it without too much trouble or mess.

Now he decides it is my turn so he fingers my clit and pussy until I cum for the first time as well. I feel completely violated even though we didn't get caught. I am still traumatized by this event to this day. But I good fingering in the back seat of a car get's me off faster than anything.

facialforu
02-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I just hope my wife doesn't find this, she has no idea I posted this story. If you are wondering it is a true story of something that happened to my wife before I met her.

Landy
02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks for sharing

loobinator69
02-27-2012, 08:30 PM
hot story

ironeagle2
03-02-2012, 08:39 AM
not a bad start

facialforu
03-02-2012, 07:47 PM
I am glad you like it. Now I just need to cum up with some new ideas for stories. Maybe even write some more true stuff that has happened to me and my wife.

tbone123
01-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Really nice story! I love sex in car stories like this one. Thank you for sharing!

hippeh
06-02-2013, 05:12 AM
nice story short and enjoyable

topshaper
12-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Great story nice change of scenery.

lookinforward
12-15-2013, 01:48 PM
great story. It kind of reminds me of a encounter I had with a young lady in a pick up truck on an old field road one evening in my youth.