PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip-State 1-Sequel to Mommy and Me

hornyat40
02-25-2012, 09:48 PM
We, my mom and I, decided to travel through every state. Our first state was Florida.

We finally arrived at our hotel in Orlando. My mom checked us in. We had set up a sex site account and had planned for twenty-three semales to show up. They all started to show up at different times. We finally let them just do whatever they want. I was 17 at the time. My mom said that she would like some but tattoos, so one girl brought the stuff.

One put me on their cock, riding on it while they stood, sort-of cradling me, while I watched the other twenty ladies gather around my mom. The tattoo lady started her supplies while she ordered for them to shut my mom up. Five women put their cocks in her mouth along with four feet, and four tits. Three cocks went into each hole, and one cock in-between the tits. The rest of them played around with her body.

They started the tatoos as my mom screamed into the cocks and tits and feet, while the bellhop walked in.

"Um ma'mm, sorry to interrupt, but you didn't pay your bill," he said. We were really short on money. My mom tried to get up, trying to get out of her tattoo, but they wouldn't let her. Now she didn't want one, but they forced her. After they finally got her tattoo on her, she finally discussed matters with the bellhop. he was gone for a few hours while the others took care of me. I think that they had sex to pay off the debt.

Chapter two cumming out soon.

davesmistress
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for chapter 1