PDA

View Full Version : Road trip-State 2-Georgia-Kidnapped

hornyat40
02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
State 2- Georgia

It was the middle of July, so it was really hot. Mom now had nipple rings and a flower tattooed on her but crack.

When we finally arrived, we rushed up to our room. My mom really had to pee. Our new law was that our pee had to go in the opposite person. My mom quickly put her but up to mine and her piss drained in. It was late, so we cuddle up into bed, with the covers off, because of the heat.

I started licking her tits softly before she fell asleep, and I finally fell asleep, head into her tits.

When I finally awoke, I felt as if something was in my mouth, so I slowly opened up my eyes, and saw a lady, naked, and five other ladies surrounding me, sporting off their dicks. I was sucking a dick, while one sat under me, stuffing my anal hole, and my pussy stuffed up by another cock from a standing lady.

I overheard two ladies in the corner talking about valuables, and noticing that my mother wasn't here, and we had no plans, and I didn't know the ladies, that this must be a robbery. I mumbled into the cock about my mom.

"Oh don't worry honey," the woman started, "she's by the ice maker in the corner of the highest floor. The twenty-eighth floor, waiting."

They repositioned me, on-top of the lady's cock, while the lady lay down flat on the bed, while I jumped up and down on it.

Meanwhile-

My mom was actually on the other side of town. She was at a tough gangster club, walking around. She didn't even know how she had gotten there. Suddenly, a tough looking lady grabbed her arm and threw her down in a chair. The chair was pulled down to a flat bed. My mom was strapped into it, and she had nipple clamps on.

How would we ever fix this one, as a tattoo lady walked up to her.

hornyat40
02-27-2012, 07:57 PM
By the time my mom was done, she had a skull tattoo on both upper legs, a small rose on the top part of her pussy, and a small smiley face in-between her tits had been added to the collection. I had been fucked. As soon as mom came back, the lady from the airport showed up.

"Oh, so you two are the new slaves. I have a slave capturing company, one set up in each state, and I was looking for a new captive. I'll let ou two go. But I'll warn the other about your 5o state travel thing. Bye."

davesmistress
02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks

furhunter
03-01-2012, 03:15 AM
OOOKay