PDA

View Full Version : Road trip-State 3-South Carolina-Sex camp(training)

hornyat40
02-28-2012, 07:03 PM
"Honey," my mom started, "We were going to go to Alabama next, but since I realized hat this trip was going to have a lot o sex in it, maybe we should go to South Carolina first. I found a great six day, five night long sex camp," she finally finished,

"You now mom, now that you mention it, it's a really good idea," I replied back to her.

We got in the car and took the three hour long ride into the South of South Carolina. We parked in the parking lot. I grabbed our stuff, but my mom told me that they would be providing everything for us.*

As we walked in, the place seemed hectic, there were naked men and women training for sex, working out, and much, much more. My mom introduced herself to the lady, and she led us into the back, where there were numerous funky contractions.

"We'll assess the daughter first," he attendant said in a dull, glum voice. She strapped on a see-through foot-long, four inches thick cock with water inside of it. She flipped it on, and slowly started slipping it in. I screamed as the water entered into me, and she quickly took it out.

"Too weak," she said, "First level of ten. Now, Mom, it's your turn. She laid my mom down on a big, long, (seven foot) cylinder, flat on the ground. She turned up the electricity to full and she was able to hold it for a bit, Ben did the water cock, and she didn't scream for some time, then had her suck it, and it was okay.

"Level nine of ten," she spat, "Good luck," she added.

I was led to my *station, where a bunch of small girls were. A nice, sweet looking lady with a small cock, about only a few inches, was instructing us, she slowly set her cock into me. She wet slow, as I sucked, any got fucked. I loved this woman. Until the water cock.

"Okay," she started, "It's time for your assessment," she said as she slowly slipped the cock into me. I screamed immediately.

"Well, a little bit more training couldn't hurt," she said with a kind-looking smile.

Meanwhile, my mom's lack wasn't so good. She had a really mean, bitch kind-of lady. She was quite strict, with a big, fat, ten inch *cock.

She quickly put it into my mom, not being careful, as she screamed from the pain, and she went fat and quick, as my mom screamed in pain. The assessor had gone really slow, unlike her.

She easily passed huge cock-sucking challenge portion.

"Are you sure you're tough, cause those tattoos make me think you are. Maybe just some more fucking and you, my bitch, should be fine and dandy, now show me your ass hole!" she screamed at my mom.

My mom, shaking, slowly lifted open her ass hole. She quickly shoved her cock in, making my mom scream, and another lady put her cock in her mouth to shut her up.

Her cock was growing erect, to it's full length of a foot and a few more inches, as she rudely shoved all of it in, as she screamed.

"Please no!! Please no ma'mm, it hurts, please stop, I'll even be your slave for the rest of my training!" my mom quickly yelled out.

"I agree, you're my slave," she replied back, giving no chance to deny as she took her cock out. "Now people, if you ever deny me," she started back up again, slowly stroking her cock, "this is what will happen," she said as she banged my mom had just as she had promised to not do.

Meanwhile, for me, my asser let us all go to bed early, as my mom's screams echoed around the building.*

My mom was woken up by ice being stuffed into her ass hole, and cold water being poured onto her. The leader picked her up, and being very strong, put her on her cock as she started to walk around, with her facing her, as she stuffed my mom's far hard, into her tits.

She introduced her slave to everyone. My mom was going to be their test subject, and if they felt horny at night, they could just come and get her and do as they please. The rest of the day just went as the first day.

The next day, I was softly awoken by my leader, who let me slowly suck her dick and ball sac, as I then sucked her tits. She hen French tongue kissed me. Later that day, I slowly learned of what had happened last night.

So, tags makes went for my mom, and laid her down on the couch and started playing with her big tits. Then one put their cock in-between her tits, then, after thrusting up and down, she cummed right up, into her face.

Then, one sat her on her cock, her ass hidden by her ass cheeks, and sucking one ladies cock, while the other one made herself cum into a bag. All of their cum as well went into the bucket. At the end, she had to drink it all, then they left her tied spread-eagle on the floor, enema bag in her but, and the mosquitoes stung her so much, that in the morning, from so much pee that couldn't come out and mosquitoe bites, she blacked out. So, the mistress of the facility will be putting her in the same position tonight, to strengthen her up.

Tonight-
My mom was left in the position. Seven shemales snuck out, to abuse her. She was dazed badly by midnight, and they got her drunk, then they made her suck cock and fucked her.

They than took her outside, leaving her about a mile away on the beach, where they all brutally fucked her, then inserted five enema bags into her, then put on itch powder to her.

Then they put a tattoo on her, a big dragon (green colored) onto her back, and age screamed even worse than ever. They finally found her around noon, while two guys were softly and brutally fucking her, switching it up. My mom was finally to escape and took me with her. She was very angry.

Landy
02-29-2012, 03:27 AM
The trip continues! Thanks