PDA

View Full Version : My first fucking-True

hornyat40
03-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Let me please introduce my self. I'm Abby. I'm forty now, but at the time of my first fucking, I was only twenty-one. I had left college a year early, and was living with my boyfriend, Rick.(Note that only my name is true.) He has a seven and a half inch penis. I have long, blonde hair, and a large, fat pussy, even though I'm not fat at all. My breasts are 34d, but at the time were only 34b-ish.

We were bored, as usual, and it was Friday. Up to this point, I knew that we were going to soon get married, but thought nothing of having any children. I never really thought of sex, and back then, thought it was just some silly game that you play to make babies from your sperm.

"Honey," I started, "We should do something fun," I told him.

"Well, I've been thinking," he said, "And maybe it's time we try a different kind of game."

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Maybe, Truth or Dare."

"Honey, we've played that game only a gizillion times," I told him.

"Well, this time, with more hardcore truths and dares," he said.

"Sure," I replied, trying my best to sound enthusiastic.

I started. He chose truth. I told him to tell me, if he, liked sex. Any person would've thought that his answer came out in a blush, because I had told him how I really hated sex.

"Yes," he replied. I tried not to gasp, or stare, or just gape at him.

Now he asked me. I chose dare, trying to fun up the game as much as I could.

He came right out with it:

"Have sex with me for one hour, and tell me how you really feel," he told me. "I won't even eject sperm into you. I'll even let you decide if you want to have sex with me or not, and if you choose not, we can go on as we normally do, without ever mentioning this again," he finished.

"I-I-I, well, I did say dare." He cheered. "But, I'm warning you, you go off the deal, and we will break up. And one more thing: I've never been fucked," I told him.

"it's okay" he replied, "I'll go nice and easy and take you right through the motions," he kindly replied to me.

He had me take my clothes off. My breasts were smaller at the time, but he licked them until I started moaning. Then he stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" I moaned.

"So I could show you the whole world of sex," he told me.

At this time, his penis wasn't as fat, and only about six inches long, but it still seemed enormous to me.

He licked my pussy for about half an hour until I moaned really hard, and felt the greatest experience of my life about to shoot out of my ass hole.

"OH.. MY... GOD...., I'M GOING... TO.." I tried to warn Rick, but my cum already blasted out, right into his face, as he licked it all clean.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," I tried to say but he just smiled and kissed me full on the lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"Of course I am, I said as he slowly took off all of his clothes.

He slowly rubbed his cock against my ass as I moaned for him to put it into me. He slowly inserted the tip of his cock into me. I screamed just from one inch, and not even the big or fat part of his cock, going into me.

He slowly started to push in more and more as I screamed in pain, but motioned for him to keep going. He slowly started pushing back and forth.

He then repositioned himself by sitting on the couch and motioned for me to sit onto his cock. After I finally got all of it in, it was encased by my ass cheeks.

After a while of jumping up and down, he started screaming that he had to cum. I told him to keep his cock in me, as he finally injected some sperm into me. We went on for almost an hour, as I let plenty of his sperm enter me.

I looked at the clock. It was 9:30PM!! We started at like, six, I think!! WOW!!

He asked me if I enjoyed it. I said yes.

We went upstairs and we cuddled in bed, and I told him to stay naked. I had one more thing for him.

I slowly put his cock into my mouth.He was surprised by this motion, but he decided to have some fun with it, and he pushed my head even farther, all of the way into his cock. He deep-throated me for a little bit before finally, letting me out, and I forced myself right back in again, finally making him cum, as I licked it all up, then licked his sack for a little bit before drifting off to sleep, only before asking him,

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow for sure," he replied back to me.

facialforu
03-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Very hot story, keep them cumming. My dick is so hard now I might just have to finish it off.

loobinator69
03-05-2012, 08:47 PM
nice story

Reddy
03-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Not bad for a first time story.

ironeagle2
03-14-2012, 04:27 PM
not a bad start keep it cumming

smoothshy
04-01-2012, 10:05 PM
"He licked my pussy for about half an hour until I moaned really hard, and felt the greatest experience of my life about to shoot out of my ass hole."

....what? Did you shit on him?

hornyat40
04-21-2012, 07:40 AM
No I'd didn't!!

Thanks for all of your positive feedback you guys:)

GhostRider
04-24-2012, 09:19 PM
that is so hot