PDA

View Full Version : Chapter two; Experimentation

fixer89
03-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Chapter Two
“Do you think its cause he thought I was shit?” Laura asked her flatmate; Skye.
It had been almost a week since Laura had met David on a night out and brought him back to hers.
Laura was a cute blonde, cuddly, curvy, tanned, and had a great arse, amazing 36E tits, and on the occasions she went out she was flooded with offers from the guys, yet she taken one back once, she just wasn’t that kind of girl, and now she was regretting it. Skye was one of the people she shared a flat with. Skye was skinny, really skinny. She had much smaller tits than Laura; they were only a 34B, a typical scene chick, black hair with a pink streak in her fringe. The two of them lay cuddled up in Skye’s bed, in their underwear, watching a movie.
“I’m sure you weren’t shit” she replied
“Don’t take it personally. Guys are like that, besides…” she looked into Laura’s eyes
“…It’s his loss” she kissed her on the forehead
Laura smiled, hugging Skye
“Aww, thanks babe, you cheer me right up”
This put Laura in a much better mood, although she still had her doubts,
“Maybe you just need another one night stand” Skye suggested
“I don’t think so” she laughed
“Why not? You don’t want to deprive the world of your sexy self”
This made Laura laugh
“You think I’m sexy?”
“Fuck yea I think you’re sexy. I’d do you”
“Aww babe, I’d do you too”
The pair of them dissolved into a fit of giggles
“I may take you up on that soon Skye”
Laura moved to kiss Skye on the cheek, but as she did so Skye turned to talk to her. Their lips touched. Misinterpreting the gesture, Skye kissed her back. They held their embrace for the briefest of seconds before Laura pulled back.
“I’m sorry” Skye said, slightly alarmed at Laura’s reaction
“I went for your cheek” She muttered
“I thought… I’m really embarrassed”
“Don’t be” Laura muttered confusing herself
there was an awkward silence
“I mean, it felt nice” she went on
the silence continued
“We can do it again if you want?”
Skye, who had always assumed Laura was straight, didn’t quite know what to make of this. Laura kissed her tenderly on the lips
“It’s about time I experimented a little”
She was nervous, of course she was, but she didn’t want Skye to see that, and this was something she had wanted to try since high school.
Skye brushed the hair from Laura’s face as Laura moved herself on top of Skye, bringing their eyes level. She closed her eyes, and placed her lips to Skye’s, her mouth open just enough to allow Skye’s tongue past her soft wet lips. Their kiss lasted about a minute before Laura came away. Her heart was pounding as Skye pulled her back.
Skye’s hands caressed Laura’s body, moving down her sides, brushing against the soft, smooth skin of her lower back until they grasped the hem of her shirt, pulling it off over Laura’s head and dropped it on the floor. Before she could unhook Laura’s bra, Laura took hold of Skye’s top and removed it, dropping that too on the floor.
“I don’t know how you can do that” Skye whispered softly
“What?”
“Wear a bra to bed” she said, kissing the nape of Laura’s neck
Her hands ran down Laura’s body another time, caressing her skin as they lay entwined. She held Laura by the hips and guided her off, to lie next to each other.
“Aww this feels weird” Laura whispered
Skye laughed “Does it?”
“Yea, a good weird though, a nice weird”
Skye leaned in to kiss Laura again, but as she did so Laura’s phone began to ring.
It was David.
He was finally asking her out

davesmistress
03-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the next chapter

Alice Bluegown
03-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Nice set-up - intimate and with a little twist of awkwardness & humour... impressive!