PDA

View Full Version : A Sensual Passion

John_Doe
03-04-2012, 08:31 AM
This story was written by me especially for someone as a bit of a gift this past Christmas.

Sadly, even though I put a lot of emotional feeling into the story in a hope they would like it, I got no acknowledgement or feedback on it which hurt. So fucking sick of being used by people because I'm kind and caring.

So thought post it here as someone else may like it who at least enjoys the time and effort put into the story.

It's done from a male point of view, of being with a beautiful woman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying side by side, my hand hovering softly as I caress your waist rising up to over your soft heaving breasts as our lips are interlocked together, kissing gently. Our tongues caressing each other between our lips, as my cock begins to harden and grow thicker with each touch of your sensual body.

I make my way down, kissing softly upon your face, your chin and down across your neck as you lay still and silent upon the bed. Leaned over you as I move further away, making my way down to your legs as I take off your shoes, and gently rub them in my hands. Kissing soft wet kisses upon your feet and ankles, rubbing gently to soothe any pain.

I run my hands up across your bare legs, back and forth, making my way back up your body. Your short black skirt just resting across your tender thighs. I look up at you as you stare down upon me, watching me caress your legs, as I softly spread your legs a little apart, and slide my hand between them. It begins to tenderly run up your inner thighs, caressing, softly hovering across them upwards towards your body that awaits. Growing closer towards what awaits me, as I reach my destination.

My fingers gently rub across the patch of your panties that covers your pussy, slipping my fingers back and forth, up and down, caressing your pussy as I rub your panties into it. Soft hot moans of pleasure erupt from between your lips as you bite you lip and lean your head back, closing your eyes as I rub your tender swelling pussy in my fingers. Your panties growing wet and wetter from my touch, your inner burning desire inside your stomach causing sensations and eruptions inside of your body as it warms to my touch.

My fingers begin to dampen from your wet soft pussy breaking through your panties. I slide my hand back down, rubbing against your thighs as it slips from underneath your skirt and I take hold of your waist as you look at me. I flip you over onto your stomach, as I begin to unfasten your skirt. I unclip it, and zip it down, as I take the edges and pull at it as your skirt slips down across your thighs, revealing your soft ass cheeks to me in your small thin black thong. I pull the skirt all the way down and off your legs, as I throw it to one side. My hands rub back and forth, up and down across the back of your thighs, caressing and tenderly rubbing them.

I make my way up towards your sweet ass, as my fingers run softly across it, caressing and rubbing it as I massage your sweet ass cheeks below me. Squeezing them in my hands, rubbing and touching them, spreading them wide as your thong slips deeper between your ass crack. I lean in, and begin to offer you soft wet kisses upon your ass cheeks, over and over, non stop kisses at places upon both cheeks, at the same time massaging them continuously.

My hands run to the side, as I take your hips within them, and raise your lower body into the air as you lay there curved forward, and I pull you up to sit upright in front of me on the bed. My hands caress up and down your spine of your back as I slip them underneath your blouse. My lips tenderly kissing across it as my fingers hover softly across it, up and down, massaging you. I run my hands around the front, and across your stomach which is burning deep inside of desires and lust. Moving upwards as I take your breasts in your lacy bra into my hands, squeezing upon them, feeling the tender softness of your bosoms in my hands. Your head leans back upon my shoulder, your hot breathe easing out from your lips at my caress upon your body.

I turn my head to face you as I kiss you upon your soft wet lips, as it turns passionately into an embrace between us. My hands still caressing and squeezing your breasts in your bra, as I stroke my fingers back down across your waist and stomach, and around back. I take hold of your blouse as I rise it up over your head and past your arms as you outstretch them up into the air. Throwing it to one side, as you sit there, in your sexy lacy underwear in front of me.

I caress my hands up your spine, and gently thrust your upper body forward upon the bed as you kneel there before me. I run my hands up as I take the clasp of your bra in my fingers and unfasten it, as it slips loose and off your body. Leaning forward, I use my wet tongue as I leave a trail of saliva running from the lower back up across the spine towards the neck. My hands caressing the side of your hips and moving upwards at the same time as my tongue across the side of your naked upper body.

My hand takes hold of your silky black hair, as I grab it into a bunch and pull upon it, raising your upper body backwards and into my body once more. I keep hold, as I snap your head back upon my shoulder, leaning in and kissing and licking upon your neck. My hot warm breathe spreading across your neck and face as you moan softly. My other hand runs around the front and upon your stomach, circling around upon it over and over, feeling the warmth of your body under me, as I run it up across your waist and to your soft succulent breasts.

I squeeze hard upon one of the breasts in my fingers, as you moan louder from my caress. My fingers running around the shape of your curvacious breasts, caressing them, teasing and playing with them. Circling my index finger around your nipple as it grows harder. I take a hold of it in my fingers and pull upon it, as it stretches outwards slightly and release as it pops back to it's position. Squeezing your tits in my hand, my other hand still pulling back upon your hair, unable to break loose from my hold upon you.

My hand moves south, across your waist and stomach, and carrying on further. You kneel there, before me, your body beginning to sweat softly from your body heating up. My hands move down, as I slip it across and over your thong panties, the front of them by now showing a wet damp patch from your pussy which leaks it's soft honey juices flowing out from it. My fingers rub up and down, back and forth across your sweet patch on your panties, as I feel your tender and swollen pussy lips beneath them, wanting desperately to be touched and spread apart to be taken inside.

Your moans of pure lust and pleasure break between your lips, groaning as I continue to caress you across your thong panties. My hand slips upwards, towards your bare skin of your stomach, as it slips back down once more. But now, my fingers slip beneath the edge of your panties, and down underneath. It delves deep down across the shaven pussy hiding away underneath, your pussy swollen and dripping wet as my fingers slip across it with ease. My fingers growing wetter from your pussy, as the soft honey melts upon my touch, my fingers caressing back and forth, up and down across your swollen pussy lips.

Your hips rock gently from my caress, as you tenderly fuck my fingers upon your pussy. I slip a finger inside, spreading your pussy lips as it delves deep inside of your dripping wet cunt, causing you to groan loudly upon me entering inside of you. I slip it back and forth, in and out between your pussy lips as it grows wetter with each thrust inside. I slip a second finger alongside of it, as you groan louder upon me entering as I finger your dripping cunt. In and out. Thrusting my fingers inside of your pussy as you rock your hips upon me, as I begin to rub just above your opening and upon your throbbing wet clitoris as it is so wet and tender. Your face of pure ecstasy as I look upon you, scrunching your face together showing the tender sweetness of pure sexual lust overthrowing your whole body. Your body rocking against my fingers, as you groan hard and loud, as my fingers rub hard over your throbbing clitoris and several delve deep inside of your dripping cunt as you cum loudly for me. Your hips thrusting several times hard forward, taking my fingers deep inside of you as your body gently shakes from the orgasmic state I have brought you to.

Your heavy breathing begins to shallow, as I hold you still close to me, and slip my fingers from out of your wet cunt, and my hand up from beneath your panties, across your waist and slipping some soft honey across your hardened nipples. My hand continues upwards, as I run it to your mouth as you open your lips, and I slip my dripping wet honey fingers between them. Your lick them, caress them with your tongue as you suck the taste inside of yourself. My fingers slipping back and forth inside of your warm, wet mouth, before I slip them away, and towards my own. I taste my fingers inside of my mouth, sliding my tongue back and forth across them, tasting you inside of me.

I slip my fingers away, as I turn to you and kiss you. The taste of your sweet honey mixing between our mouths and across our tongues as they caress each other. I pull back as I look upon your beauty in front of me, and I take your back and shove you forward, a little harder than before as your body folds forward. Your head collapsing upon the pillow in front of you as you look out to the side. I run my hands back down across your spine as I take your hips and pull them upwards, as your ass swings high into the air, while your head rests deep into the pillow ahead. I take the hem of your panties and slip them across your tender thighs as I pull them down to reveal the sexual delight that awaits me, of your sweet tight asshole, and your dripping wet cunt and swollen pussy lips pushed together with your knees close to each other.

I slip your panties down to your knees and keep them there, locking your legs together and unable to break further apart. I tenderly slap my hand across your ass cheeks as you call out with soft groans from each slap. I take your ass cheeks in my hands, caressing them, squeezing them and spreading them apart. I take a step back and then lean forward and down. Your ass high in the air, as your head delves deep into the pillow as you try to look back at what is happening behind you.

My tongue gently caresses it's way around your asshole, licking it, tasting it as I spit upon it, as my saliva drips down across your ass. I take a finger, wet it and gently slide it inside of your asshole, as it slips inside. You groan loudly upon me entering you as I slide it in and out several times, to feel the tightness of your asshole. I move further down with my head, as I spread one of your cheeks to the side, and pull in as my tongue licks upwards across your swollen pussy lips. Your soft moans from above linger around the room, as I lick over and over, up and across your pussy lips as they drip from your wet honey juice that slips away from your pussy.

I flick my tongue hard back and forth upon your pussy lips, my nose delved between the crack of your ass, my finger still gently slipping away back and forth inside of your asshole. Then, I use my tongue as I slip it between your pussy lips and break them apart. A sweet drip of honey juice slips upon my tongue as I take it inside of my mouth, and swallow it, warming my body inside. I slide my tongue inside of your pussy as you moan hard upon me entering you. My tongue swirls around inside your wet cunt, tasting and slipping against the silky layers of your inner labia. Honey dripping upon my tongue as I take it into my mouth, tasting every drop I can take from you. My finger throbbing away inside your asshole, as my tongue delves deeper inside the layers of your swollen pussy. My face buried into your ass crack as I continue to lick away as you feel another burning feeling growing inside.

You begin to groan, harder and louder, your breathing growing heavy as I lick away, and thrust gently my finger inside your asshole. Your body shakes slightly as I feel a wave of honey flow from your pussy and spreading upon my chin and mouth, as you cum hard and loud, moaning and groaning as I continue on as your body shakes hard until you orgasm finally takes over and your legs quiver from the experience, as I slip my face away, and my tongue from inside your wet cunt as it is covered in your honey. My finger slips out of your asshole, as you lay there, helpless and shattered from another amazing orgasm.

I wipe the dripping honey from my chin and mouth, as I lick it from my fingers once more. Tasting your sweetness inside of me warms me. My cock throbs below, as I raise my hips a little and it slips across the crack of your ass. You feel the sensation of my thick and hard cock as it slips up and down over your ass. I rock my hips gently back and forth, rubbing my cock across your skin, teasing you, playing with you. You look back at me, your eyes mesemerizing as you stare at me, and I can see you desperately want my cock deep inside your cunt, almost begging me to take you inside now. You try to spread your legs wider, but the panties locked around your knees stop you.

I lower my hips a fraction, as the tip of my cock hovers close to the opening of your pussy. I take my throbbing hard and thick cock between my fingers, grasping upon it, as I slip the tip of my swollen head back and forth over your swollen pussy lips. Then, I slide it into place as it opens your pussy lips wide gently, and with one thrust movement I slam it deep up inside your dripping wet cunt. You scream out in pain, a pain that is pleasurable more than anything else. I grab hold of your hips, and hold them, as I slide my cock slowly out of your cunt, but keeping the tip just inside. And then, thrust again, hard and deep as you groan louder. I pull out, and thrust, out and thrust, picking up a little speed each time, slamming my thick hard cock as it penetrates your tight wet cunt. My body slapping against your ass cheeks as the sound lingers around the room.

I continue to fuck you, hard, deep as my cock thrusts inside your dripping cunt, slapping my body against yours as you kneel there, your ass high into the air, and your head pushed deep down into the pillow ahead. Screaming of pure pleasure and groans of sexual lust swarming inside of your body. I gently twirl my hips as my cock turns around deep inside your cunt, the warm sensation inside and your honey swirling around and easing my cock around. I give several bigger, harder and much deeper thrusts as you almost fall forward from my pushing. My hand slips down and underneath from the front, as I reach under and begin to rub hard and fast across your swollen clitoris. It throbs and gives you so much pleasure as I rub it. Flicking my fingers across it as I continue to thrust deep and hard my thick hard cock swelling up inside of you.

You moan loudly, as your body begins to tense up, and your breathing becomes heavy and deep, as you release a loud groan of sexual orgasm that strikes inside of your naked body. You bite upon the pillow at the wonderful sensation and pain that rushes through your body. Your fists gripping tightly upon the sheets, the pillow clutched between your teeth gritted together as the orgasm explodes inside of you, as I give one final last thrust deep inside as I slow down rubbing your clit seeing you coming down from your wonderful orgasm.

Your breathe is hard as you try to catch it back and ease up to a shallow breathing once more, as I withdraw my thick hard and by now dripping wet honey juiced cock from your tight cunt as I kneel there behind you. Your collapse down for a moment onto the bed, as you turn over and look at me, my cock still standing hard and erect in front of you as you sit upright and move yourself closer to me. Drips of your honey fall from the edges of my thick hard cock as you take your hand and run your fingers up and down, gently sliding your juice all around my cock.

You then lean in and own, bending forward as you stick out your tongue and flick it across the head of my cock as I moan from your touch, flicking your tongue back and forth across the glans of my thick head which is bursting to explode. You turn and slide your tongue up and down the long thick shaft of my cock, back and forth, up and down tasting your own sweet honey juices upon it, all around each side.

Then you open your mouth, as delve my cock deep down inside and towards your throat as you take several inches inside as I feel it touching the back of your throat and you begin to gargle a little and pull back, before locking your lips around the length of my shaft tightly, and beginning to slowly at first slide your lips back and forth, taking in inches of my cock between those soft wet lips, the warmth of your mouth upon my cock as I feel it slipping back and forth across your tongue.

Your tongue swirls around inside your mouth, caressing and flicking against the head of my cock, as your head bobs back and forth, sucking and tasting every inch you can take of my long thick hard cock inside of you. I reach down and grab you by the hair, as I hold your head still for a moment, and thrust my hips up and down, back and forth as I begin to fuck your mouth. My cock penetrating inside and out of your mouth as I fuck it hard and deep, moaning with pure lust at the way you suck my cock.

I slide it out as it pops from between your lips, and I still hold your head as I slap my cock across your cheeks of your face, rubbing it up and down over your beautiful face of yours as I cover you with the wetness of your honey and saliva. I take hold of my cock in one hand, and slap it harder upon your chin and lips, and side of your face as you groan with pure lust at wanting more, rubbing it around across you. I then slip the head at the tip of your lips and ram it deep inside, as you take it hard inside.

You continue to suck my cock once more, as you grip it with both of your hands sliding them back and forth across the foreskin as you jerk my cock while sucking on the head. Flicking your tongue across the tip as you continue to suck and jerk me, as my body begins to tense up, my cock buldging and you can see I am about to explode. You continue on, as you take it inside of your mouth and suck harder and deeper. I groan out loudly as you pull my cock out and jerk it hard and fast. A wave of white creamy cum explodes from the tip of my cock as it lands on your face and chin, as you open your mouth wide just as a second wave explodes out and shoots perfectly into your mouth and onto your tongue, leaving a white blob of my cum inside of you. You close your lips and swallow it as you lick your lips and run your fingers across your face, taking every drop of cum you can find and slipping it between your lips and swallowing it all.

I come down from my hard cumshot over you as I look down upon you, smiling and happy with the present I have given you. I move to the side and lay to rest upon the bed, as you turn to face me. "I want you to climb on top and ride me. Ride my cock and ride it hard and fast. Fuck me, slam my cock deep up inside of your tight wet cunt!" I call to you, as you oblige my command.

You slip your leg across the other side of my body as you straddle my waist. My cock still rock hard and erect waiting below you as you spread your legs and grab my cock, giving it several soft jerks to prepare it as you position the head at the opening of your swollen pussy lips. You look down at me as I stare up at your amazing beautiful naked body, curves in all the right places as I lay there admiring the view over me. You slide down, slowly as my cock penetrates between your pussy lips, as your pussy grips the edges of my cock and slips inside the tight wet cunt of yours.

You let out a soft moan as it slides inside, as you position yourself on top of me, resting your sweet ass upon my legs, my cock delved deep down inside your tight cunt. You rock your hips in small circular motions as my cock swirls around against your inner softness, as your rest your hands upon my chest and lean forward slightly. Your raise your sweet tender ass into the air a fraction and then back down as I feel my cock slipping in and out of your wet pussy. You do it again, and again, over and over as you lean forward and slide your body into the air and back down, fucking my cock deep up inside, as you begin to slowly at first ride me.

You pick up pace a little, as you begin to gently bounce, your sweet ass cheeks slapping against my legs as you slam down harder with thrust as my cock slams tightly inside your cunt. Your begin to moan as I accompany you, soft groans of pleasure from between my lips as I watch you ride my cock. Closing your eyes as you feel my cock deep inside of your tight cunt, fucking you hard and deep, as your face shows the beautiful emotions of sexual pleasure you are receiving all inside of your warm naked body.

I reach down, as I take a hold of your sweet soft ass cheeks in my hands, gripping them tightly and spreading your ass wide, as I help lift you higher as my cock slips out and in, deeper and harder inside, slamming your body down upon my body as the sweet sound of wetness lingers around us of my cock slipping inside your wet cunt and out. I slap your ass cheek a few times, as you look upon me and smile, raising your hands off my chest as you bounce up and down into the air, higher and higher, as you take a grasp of your soft breasts in your hands and grip and squeeze them tightly. You reach down after a moment and take hold of my hands, as you raise them up across your naked flesh of your waist and stomach towards your beautiful and amazing tits.

You place my hands upon them, and squeeze them into my hands along with your own. Your nipples rock hard as they push against the palm of my hands, your body rocking up and down hard and fast. I lean forward, as I pull my hands away. Your breasts bouncing up and down, slapping against your naked waist as I watch them, admire them and the way they jiggle as you fuck me hard and loud. I open my mouth and take one of your breasts inside, sucking upon it as I taste your breasts, suckling on your hard nipples, flicking my tongue over it as you groan and moan with lust. Taking hold of the back of my head as you pull my body into yours, wrapping your arms around my back as I wrap my own around yours, holding each other tight as you continue to bounce up and down on my thick hard cock.

You scream out that you are going to cum again, as I ask you to cum for me, cum hard and loud for me, let me hear you cum. You moan louder as I feel a wave of your honey juices flow over my cock penetrated deep up inside of your tight wet cunt, and hear you as you begin to cum, your breathing heavy and loud, your face showing the orgasm that is erupting through your body as you explode in a wave of pure excitement and pleasure all inside of you. You stop riding as you cum, as I hold your ass again, and raise my hips several times, slamming my cock deep up inside of your wet cunt as you groan with each thrust I give to you as I grown loudly and look up at you. A wave of cum after cum spews out of the tip of my cock as it mixed with your honey juices deep inside and swirls around the edges of my cock, giving a warm and wet feeling inside of your wet cunt.

You look down at my face, covered in sweat and our lips meet, passionately embraced in a long wet kiss as I fall back, and you collapse on top of me. You lay there, resting upon my naked body, my arms wrapped around your back holding you tight into me, not wanting to let go as I caress your spine up and down, feeling the sweat dripping from your naked flesh. My cock still deep inside your wet cunt, as we lay there, and fall asleep in each other's arms......

April
05-10-2012, 03:01 AM
A very passionate and tender moment in time... Thank you for sharing this John, we may not be the intended recipient but we appreciate the work and the time you spent writing this ;)

hahaha09
07-12-2012, 11:51 PM
a very romantic story. nice break from the current bulk of erotic lit. out there

NightShadow89
09-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the great story!

Chris2547
12-13-2012, 11:51 AM
I love your stories!!

baapji
12-03-2013, 01:59 AM
So nice and attractive story, wow!