PDA

View Full Version : Trina's first gangbang-Part 2

hornyat40
03-10-2012, 08:26 AM
My first fictional story, wrote it a little while ago, but never finished it, so am currently finished and working on some new fictional art, please don't accuse me, these are some of my only and first fictional works, plus they're from some time ago, not now.

Trina's first gangbang-

Trina was a smart girl. She live in Indianapolis, Indiana. She was more of a quiet, nerdy kind of girl. She was only 19, but already had men chasing her because of her perfectly shaped pussy and nice, already large, 36F breasts.*

Trina stepped into her hot bath, sinking her small, 4'11, 88lbs. body into the warm bath, leaving only her head up. She reached her hands to carefully massage her breasts. She pinched her fully erect nipples.

It was a freezing 28 degrees outside, with a blanket of almost a foot high ice. Trina was definitely glad that she wasn't outside. She grabbed her pussy and slowly caressed it, as she slowly started to moan from her ferocious rubbing.*

Trina was slowly started to drift off to sleep, when she heard her window open. She thought that she had heard someone come in, but had gotten drunk a little bit ago, so thought nothing of it. She heard a faint voice say, "All clear." Trina slowly started to get up but thought better as she heard more people climb in. She heard about five or six people come in.

She tried to stay quiet, but they noticed her murmuring.

"Well, what do we have here," their obvious leader with an Australian accent said. "A little slut. Grab her, boys."

They rushed toward her as she struggled to get up but couldn't. She tried to yell protests, but one stuck his hand on her mouth.

" Let's show her protocol," he said.*

"No," Trina said, "I won't do anything if you let me go, I really ha-Mmmmpppphhhh!!!" Trina yelled as their leader stuck his cock into her mouth and made Trina deep throat himself.

One guy picked her up, then shoved her back down on the ground and had her sit down on-top of his cock, and another person of their cock in, so two cocks in one hole, and she had never even been fucked. She started crying of in pain, as their leaders made her deepthroat him again, but as she still cried, the leader took he down into their car as she was put in the back, hands tied behind her back, as he other four drove, and he had her ride her cock and she sucked another, as she kept screaming as she bounced atop his cock and lap.

Part 2-

When they finally got there, everyone else stayed in the car while the leader, Peter, seemed to take her into what seemed to be a mansion in the dead of night. He rang the doorbell.

"Hello, my mistress," Peter said, as a ghostly figure appeared at the door. "I have brought you your piece of shit."

"Thank you Peter," she said in a ghostly voice as Trina was shoved in. "I'll enjoy my bag of doggy shit, and make sure that you get your pay, all in due time," she said as Peter slowly walked off.

After Peter left, she finally slammed the door shut. The place looked nicer than expected, very modern, and big, and no one else was there.

"Well bitch, do you want to know why I hired you?" she asked, as she lifted Trina's chin up with one finger.

"Yes," Trina slowly replied.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK," she boomed, "from now on, you speak whenever I say you may, and you must call me ma'mm or mistress, and my name is Sally Jesson Regonold. That was my bitch of a husband, I dominated him with my cock one day, so now he works for me, and does as I tell."

She brought me up to my bedroom.

"This is where you'll sleep tonight, then tomorrow we'll get things started," she said as she tied Trina naked, spred-eagle.

In the morning, Trina was kindly woken up and brought downstairs.

"I am a nice and happy woman, if you don't annoy me," she said. Trina noticed her ten inch, fat cock. "Thanks for noticing honey. By the way, people in my house get fed and drank quite often, so prepare to be fattened my friend, but we do only eat from the breasts, and suck from the cock, and we'll have sex very often, depending on your behavior," she finally finished.

Now here comes the twist: I can't decide on an ending. So write and ending, then post a message on my page or PM me, or just give me ideas if you really want yours truly to write it.