PDA

View Full Version : Out in the open-Part 1-Fantasy

hornyat40
03-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey all, it's Abby again, this is one of my newer fantasies transformed into a story, Part 1, don't know how long the others will be or how many more 'll be there, but enjoy:)

My name is Charlotte. People call me Charlie for short. After my husband had left me, I had been longing for another lover, preferably a lady. I felt lonely, so out of bordom, I decided to go to the woods.

After I got there, I walked far in, a few miles into it, and it was about 20x25 miles. A few more miles in, right around the middle, I found a cave. I brought my stuff, then hid way in the back of the cave. I found a rock on the side of the wall, and brought out my dildo and put it in. I turned the vibrator setting up to max, and started screaming from immediate orgasm. Next, I decided to do some bondage.

I grabbed my rope out, and estimated that the roof was about eight feet up. I was only five feet tall, and weighed very little, so I got on-top of a very tall, light rock, then secured two hooks into separate dangling objects dangling from the ceiling. I was meanwhile, wondering what does dangling things even where. For a moment, I doubted being here, but quickly thought it away.

I dangled small rope from it, secured one wrist to each rope, only after doing this: I pulled my feet up, so I was sitting criss-crossed, and then stuffed both feet completely into my fat mouth (my feet were all rough with that white stuff on it, I'm 42, and sexy), thne put a tube in-between my feet into my mouth, then connected the other end into my pussy, so I would be forced to drink all of my pee and cum. I also decided to insert a vibrating cock at high, then stuffed it in as well into my ass, then put a but-plug into my anal hole, then stuffed it up to the height of my anal hole, and then some more, even., and also put a tight crotch-rope over it on my pussy, to tightly bind everything in.

I was ready, after tying my hands up, and jumped off of the rock. My escape plan was to slowly move up the ceiling after swinging towards the wall to slowly climb up it, then get my hands just barely close enough (they were pretty far apart), then untie one hand, get on the rock, then let myself free.

When I tried for a practice test, I couldn't swing far enough to either wall, and whenever I tried to move, everything pushed into my anal and ass holes even more, as I was already screaming hard into my feet for freedom, even though you couldn't hear anything, nor anyone was around me.

I slowly felt more and more orgasms roll on, as I was forced to drink even more and more pee or cum, and my fet smelled badly, and I couldn't take the stretch or taste of my feet and legs.

In a last, desperate attempt, I tried to jump up, to untie myself, but all I did was push the cock vibrator in so far, that even the balls went in. I screamed, then saw a flash of light, and heard a small, "click," then a person dashing away. Then I thought of who that could of been. A ghost? Or was it my husband, planning to share the pics and invite more and more people to come and play harshly with me until I surrendered and he would re-marry me, and force me to be his eternal sex slave. I gulped at the thoughts.

Now, I want you readers to decide what should happen. From the two choices above, please either PM or post a message on my visitor page on what you want to happen next, and I'll post the winner and story as soon as possible. Thanks,

Hornyat40

Landy
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks for sharing but I think this story got a bit mixed up, it is very confusing.

hornyat40
03-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry 'bout that, will try to make it more clear next time, and also, check out my poll in the other story of mine(titled this).

Reddy
03-24-2012, 07:38 AM
I am not sure where this story is going. Masturbation literature can generally be very interesting, but I don't quite follow this.