PDA

View Full Version : Finally got what I wanted multiple times

beth smith
03-14-2012, 01:55 PM
I had taken a part time job at a local motel to give me something to do during the day to pass the time when my hubby was out of town. He was out of town alot for work.
There were these two black guys that were staying at the motel. They were staying for two weeks and would leave for work every morning at about 8:00 or so.
Well, getting to the exciting part of the story.
One morning I noticed their work vehicle was gone and I entered the room to clean it etc. and to my surprise one of the guys came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I was shocked (but turned on ) at the same time. I told him Iwas sorry but I didn't see the vehicle and I just assumed they were at work. He told me that his co worker had taken the truck to get it serviced in town. All the time I was talking to him I couldn't take my eyes off his towel. He asked me if I saw something I liked. I said I wasn't sure. Then he let the towel drop to the ground. He said ( How about now? ) I said yes I do. His cock was fully erect and standing straight up. He asked me to come over and play with it and I walked over to him and dropped to my knees and started playing and sucking his huge cock. It must have been at least 11'inches or so. He told me he really liked what I was doing and would I be interested in dropping by later that evening and sucking his co workers cock also. In return they would take turns pounding my pussy. I said I would love that.I asked him if his co worker had a huge cock also. He said yes. Then he noticed my wedding ring and asked if that would be a problem. I said no. We have an open marriage and hubby wouldn't mind at all. I called my hubby and asked him if he would be ok with it and he said he would.
I arrived at the motel room at about 7;30 wearing a see through top and my tight white jeans. It took less than a minute for Joe to unbutton my blouse so they both could see my tits and fully erect nipples. They took turns playing with them and licking and sucking them. I could tell they liked what they were doing because I could see they both had hard ons. I asked them to remove their pants so I could take turns sucking their cocks. I told them I had often thought about fucking a black man and how turned on I was. Well after I sucked their cocks for a while they took turns eating my pussy. One would bury his face between my legs while the other would fuck my mouth. This went on for over four hours. They told me how they loved white women and would never forget this night. I told them I would never forget this night either. I left about midnight and when I got home I masturbated for over an hour.

Landy
03-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your story.

Bentobox
03-24-2012, 07:53 PM
thanks~

storypost603
04-14-2012, 05:08 PM
I would love to see this happen.... Thanks

Marti
04-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Nice.