PDA

View Full Version : Anthony and me (m/m)

Coltsboy13
03-19-2012, 04:52 PM
High school was the first time I had seen him since elementary school. We're both 14, and I never remembered him looking this hot. He was so hot that I was afraid to even talk to him. Luckily, he talked to me.

"Didn't we used to play basketball together?"
I stuttered, but managed to make my lips form the word "yes."
"We haven't seen each other since then. We should start hanging out more." I was excited to hear him say this. I hoped he didn't notice the erection I had. He looked amazing. He was short with blonde hair. He was fairly small for his size, but had a beautiful body and face.
"Sure," I said, "Just tell me when."

weeks went on, and one day, when we were lab partners, I asked him if he wanted to come over and stay the night this weekend. He said he could. We walked to my house after school that Friday.

The evening consisted of what you would expect most teenage boys to occupy themselves with; video games and watching sports. It was getting late and we were getting tired, so we decided to get ready for bed. He took his contacts out in my room, and what came next was great. He changed his clothes in front of me, stripping naked. His butt was perfectly round, firm, and muscular. I could see part of his balls hanging between his legs. it was perfect. When he was done, I told him I also needed to take out my contacts. I went to the bathroom and masturbated to the picture of his beautiful body in my brain. When I came back, I saw that he was sleeping shirtless. This kept my happiness up.

In the morning, he left. I was sad he was going, but still daydreamed over what I saw and about future sleepovers. A week later, he told me his parents were going out of town for the weekend, so I could go to his house Friday-Sunday. Of course, I said yes, and I was stoked.

I got there the next Friday, and we did basically the same thing as before. But instead of going to bed, out of nowhere, he asked me if i had ever masturbated. I was caught off guard, and answered "uhh.. I umm"
"Me too," he said. I smiled. "Have you ever done it with someone else?"
"No," I said.
"Me neither, but I want to."
Again, I smiled, and said "I'll do it!"
This time, he smiled too, and led me to his bedroom. We stripped naked, and this time I got a better view of his front. For his size, his penis was pretty big. A little less than an inch smaller than mine. He caught me looking, and said, "Do you like what you see? I do. Do you just want to jack each other off instead?"
"That would be great," I told him.
He looked me in the eyes and smiled. He put his small hand on my thigh, and the other on my penis. He started slowly stroking, up and down. Up and down. I moaned in pleasure, and he started kissing and licking around my nipple. This only increased my pleasure. I came with his hand still stroking me, and it was the best feeling ever. I put my hand on his, and kissed him on the lips. "Your turn," I said.
I put my hand on his penis, which had a slight curve. I rubbed it with my other hand caressing his balls. Soon, I moved my mouth down to his penis, and started to do it that way. I licked around the tip, then put it deep in my throat and licked his balls. This repeated, until he came in my mouth with a moan and shiver of approval.

We laid in his bed and made out, naked, with his hand rubbing my butt. I was rubbing his butt, too. I licked my finger and slid it into his butt hole. "mmmmm," he said quietly. We laid there all night like this.

We fell asleep together, and woke up the next morning extremely happy. He asked me if I had ever wanted to try anal, and I said yes. I got lotion and he spread his butt cheeks apart. I lotioned him up and put lotion on my penis. I slid my penis in his tight butthole and it felt great. My hands on his butt cheeks, I slid in and out for a good 10 minutes trying to hold it in and let him enjoy himself. And he was. His pleasure was 10 times as much as it was the night before. I buried my face into his back and came. After he had licked all of the semen off of his fingers, I kissed his butt for a long time, enjoying every minute of it.

loobinator69
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
good story, not really my type of thing though

Landy
03-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Thanks for sharing your story.

Reddy
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Although teen in content, I truly believe the story belongs in another category.

Hotcoyote
06-29-2012, 04:03 AM
mmmm very hot.