PDA

View Full Version : Asprin miracle drug

espana
03-21-2012, 04:01 AM
Reserchers have examined every test and studies done over the last 50 years on asprin, the first time all research results from every country have been examined as a global whole, and have made some astounding discoverys.
Cancer sufferers [all types] 50% of all patients who were given asprin had the spread of cancers halted . There is also a reduction of cancer appearing in over 50 age groups by the same percentage when asprin has been proscribed for other conditions.

The research also reveals that Asprin reducing stroke and heart attack in over 50s or in high risk hereditary groups is now incontrovertible even with the slight risk of ulcers or bleeding in the stomach that can now be easily controlled with drugs like pantoprazol.

Lets now await the big drug companies and there paid minions in senate and congress try to discredit the research as flawed or dangerous or un american in yet again a bid to protect there obscene profits

lookinforward
03-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Many doctors, including mine, placed me on an Aspirin regiment. Just a baby aspirin every day. He was telling me all the benefits that simple little aspirin can do for me. It was amazing.

smoothshy
04-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Has anyone heard of an aspirin facial mask? I heard they're great for your skin...never heard of this aspirin regiment though. I wonder if it's for everyone or just older people?