PDA

View Full Version : First suck without a condom

MVP6
03-22-2012, 09:09 AM
I have sucked a few cocks over the years but always with a condom so as to be safe. Yesterday I went to the ABS as I do a few times a year to get off to a movie either while being sucked or while sucking a cock (with a condom).

I knew that under the right circumstances I would suck a cock without a condom and I have been waiting for the stars to line up.

So yesterday I went to the arcades and I had a couple of hours to make a few hook-ups. I sucked two guys with condoms and as it happens they both had small cocks. The first guy was about three inches long with some good thickness and the second guy seemed to be about three inches long and thin. While I was sucking him he pushed back on his balls so that more of his cock was visible and it seem at that point that he may have been up to four inches long. If he had been fat I would have guessed that the fat was hiding some of his cock but he was not fat so - go figure.

I did like sucking them, even though I find larger cocks a big turn-on, because when they are small I don't gag and I can have them hold my head and really face-fuck me. The second guy really liked to hold my head and he did a great job of grabbing me by the back of my head and holding on to my throat at the same time (this was new to me). He wasn't rough but liked to control the action and I like that passion.

One thing I can say is that you cannot judge a book by its cover because I would not have guessed that either guy was smaller. The third guy I met was very large and I also would not have guessed that.

So after the first two I rented a preview movie and waited for someone to come into my booth with me. A few guys came in but were into different things than me. I recognized one of them as a guy I had failed to get off a few years ago because when I was new to sucking I gagged more. At that time when his cock hit the back of my throat I gagged and wretched a bit which greatly turned him off, no surprise. None of the guys who came in wanted to suck me with a condom or wanted to be sucked with a condom so nothing came of it.

After a bit I knew I was not going to cum just watching a movie and I was in the mood to cum while swinging on the end of a cock. I left and went into a booth just down the hall and there was a guy in there with a very very large cock. Not super long but evenly thick from root to head. I would guess he was six to seven inches long but probably twice my average thickness.

I asked him if he wanted a blowjob and if he would wear a condom but he said he only liked it bareback. So I left. But after maybe two minutes I popped my head back in his booth and suggested that a BJ with a condom was better than none at all. He agreed to this. We talked a bit while I touched his cock and balls - which by the way were huge. He really liked soft caresses on his balls. When I lifted his cock it was noticeably heavy. So I was looking at the thickness of his cock and thinking about the condom in my pocket and I was realizing that the condom was not going to fit him. I was not even sure that his cock would fit in my mouth very well, but I did want to try and I knew it would turn me on.

We had talked about about our sexual histories and preferences and I was thinking that of the men in a bookstore he fit the profile of one of the ones who was less likely to have an STD. It would be a risk to suck him without a condom but a calculated risk.

I crouched down in front of his cock and stroked on it while I could see it up close. He asked me to kiss his balls which I was not inclined to do but I did then take the opportunity to kiss the side of his cock. I was surprised at how good it was. It did not taste just like the skin on one's arm but had a sweetness and a softness about it. I was still undecided about sucking him bare so I just licked and kissed a bit about the sides of his monster cock (his words). But it was so good that I decided to take the plunge.

I opened real wide and put the end of his big dick in my mouth. Then I slid down. It went in really easy compared to sucking with a condom. In fact the ease of sucking without a condom is so much easier, requires so much less spit, that sucking his large cock condomless was easier than sucking any other cock I had ever sucked large or small. He felt great in my mouth and tasted great too. This was everything that sucking with a condom lacked.

In just a few minutes I came and thanked him for letting me suck him. He had been a great sport the whole time, promising not to cum in my mouth (though I never asked for that and reassuring me that he was married and clean). When I left he thanked me too and again said not to worry that I was safe.

Now, I only wish that I had finished him off and had him cum in my mouth.