PDA

View Full Version : Four's a good number-Season 1-Episode 1-The beginning of something new

hornyat40
03-24-2012, 10:59 AM
As some of you might know now, I am making a nine episode series, adn if I get good enough reviews, I'll make another season. This season's name is "Four's a good number." Please note that I've been sick, so this episode will be broken into many small parts, but of course, will be posted often. Here go's the new series:) :

"So ya, I was all like, 'You can't do that,' but then she was all like 'Oh ya, I can, 'cause if ou fuckin' tell anyone, I'll break you,' so I was like, scared, so ya know, I went for her, but of course, that bitch's goons grabbed m, and they brutally fucked me. So Angel, what are we gonna do?" Brittany asked Angel.

Brittany is 43, with 38g tits, some of the biggest in the world, and always wears pink tops that have to stretch out so far, they can only cover up to the nipple on her breasts, not the lower half of it. She had a beautiful cock, twelve inches long, all nice looking, with beautiful balls right under them. She was thin and sexy, with long blonde hair, an inch or two above her waist, which was very slim, and was 5'9.

Angel is just about the same, but Brittany always go's barefoot, while she always go's around in six inch heels, black, with the straps on them, so part of the foot is still visible. She is only 24, though.

"So," Brittany continued, "she was all like, 'Attack!' and then they all like, obeyed her. Her four goons attacked me. One grabbed my cock and started wildly torturing it, two others started to double-penetrate me, then one attacked my feet with this weird torturing device. The one with my cock bent and twisted it, then started wildly rubbing it, while their leader, Madeline, like, fucked my tits with her cock, then they just like, let me go," Brittany said, as she furiously spit her gum out in the trash-can inside of their mansion.

Madeline was Brittany's identical twin, but with a very different name.

"Well," Angel said, "we should go recruit someone," she said, as Brittany agreed by vigorously nodding her head.

At the lesbian home, where thousands of lesbians were caged up to be bought, there were these two ladies, Natalie, and Abby.

Natalie had short, blonde hair, an inch or so beyond shoulder length, and was sexy and slim, 23, always went barefoot, and was 5'6, but with 34d tits.

Abby was just like Natalie, except her hair was the same length, but brown. She also had 34dd tits.

When Angel and Brittany saw them, and they screamed when they practiced fucking them, they knew that they could be the people who would distract the main goons in their next fight, which was tomorrow, since they would squeal, so they signed the paperwork, and where off.

Part 2 coming soon.

Bentobox
03-25-2012, 12:21 AM
thanks for sharing

hornyat40
03-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Abby, Natalie, Brittany, and Angel had all traveled to ,adeline's house, only to be found on their secret mission so they were all tied up spread-eagle on Madeline's living room carpet, vibrators at max in their pussies.

"You four may all go as long as you never return, so to make sure, we'll just show you what happens if you ever do. Madeline motioned to her six total goons, and eleven guards, who took all of their vibrators out, then started fucking them all really hard, and Madeline started to threaten to cut of their tits before letting them go.

Sorry if this was a horrible episode, I lost the whole document when my computer crashed before I finally saved it, apoligies, will make the next episodes even longer.