PDA

View Full Version : What is your name, little one?

FrostbitnDesire
03-26-2012, 05:26 AM
((all characters are over 18 with male being older than female))

Wrapping his fingers through the soft tendrils of her long auburn hair he pulled her toward him and spoke in a low firm voice. “What is your name, little one?”

She cried out softly as her tiny hands rose above her head and grasped his wrist. “Syn, my name is Syn”, coming out sounding more like a whine than words.

“Such a tempting name”, forcing her to her knees and tilting her head back. “Well my little Sinful treat, my cock is hard again”, as he lowered the zipper on his jeans and allowed his cock to fall free. “And those lips of yours look just a little too appealing”

She pulled against the hand wrapped in her hair, trying to raise to her feet as she growled.

Twisting his fingers to form a knot of hair around them he firmly spoke into her ear. “You need to be a good little slut and suck my cock, or else I might get upset. And we both know you do not want to see me upset.”

Tears began to well within her eyes as she lowers back to her knees and stares at the hard cock oozing precum before her. Whimpering softly, she would look away.

Turning her head back so that the swollen purple head is just before her eyes, he raises his voice slightly. “It's not going to bite you..... suck it.. I am going to count to three. ONE..... TWO....”

She takes a shaky breath and slowly touches her lips to the tip, barely parting them as she hesitates.

Placing his free hand on the back of her head he pushes her forward and shoves his cock into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat.

She gags as he buries his cock so deeply within her mouth. Unable to breath, her hands flail at is hips trying to push him away and pull off the hard shaft.

He pulls back only a little before ramming deep again, not letting her catch her breath as he guides her head back and forth by the hair. Gliding across her tongue and into her throat again and again. “Suck bitch”

The sounds coming from her throat are a sweet mixture of whimpering cries and near screams. Her body shakes with the effort, tongue rubbing every inch of him as he forces her head back and forth. Finding a little leverage on his thighs, pushing just a little. Enough to take a single half breath, afraid of his reaction if she actually pulled away.

Suddenly he harshly pushes her from his cock and let her fall onto her ass. Staring down at her with a small smile playing upon his lips.

Her body shakes, gasping in new found lung fulls of air as she looks up at him.

Wrapping his hand around his thick cock and stroking it as he moves closer to her.

Her breathing deepens as she takes her bottom lips between her teeth as watches his hand on his manhood.

Pausing in between strokes. “Little Syn..... what do you think of this big hard cock?”

“....I...I...” She slides forward and back onto her knees again, fearful of not answering him, but more ashamed of the truth her now soaked pussy refuses to deny. “I...I...want it, please.” Her eyes cast downward toward the floor.

He moves forward and rests his cock on her head, letting it slide through her silky hair as he laces his fingers behind his back. “Then show me how good of a cock sucker you really are.”

A strawberry blush seeps over her cheeks and down her neck across her neck as she accepts her fate and raises her head. Mouth opening to take him inside, her lips massage his shaft as he tongue begins to flick over the tip.

“That's a good little cum slut... suck daddy's cock”

She begins to cry at being called such a dirty thing and pushes him a little further into her mouth, working you stronger with that soft wet tongue.

He leans his head back and groans, growing harder in her mouth. “ mmm.. yes that is some mouth you have there. Perfect for sucking a thick cock... Can you taste my precum? I bet you can you little whore”

She pushes him even deeper, trying not to hear his words. She is so humiliated. Yes she can taste it, taste him and she secretly likes it. She draws back to get more of the saltiness upon her taste-buds and her lips nearly release that tight grip upon him for the first time.

He feels himself nearly slip from her mouth and presses the heel of his hand to her forehead, shoving her away and to the floor again. “Good... but not good enough.” Standing over her. “Now what are we going to do with you? Huh my little cum slut?”

Landy
03-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Thanks for sharing.