PDA

View Full Version : (TomGee) Crystal's Realization

Asiaticus
03-28-2012, 05:21 AM
Crystal's Realization
By TomGee

Crystal Grey constantly battled the demons inside her. Raised in a conservative Midwestern home, she had grown up as a decent girl. She had met and married a decent man who came from a similar background. Her dreams of the perfect life were almost fulfilled, for her new husband was kind, had a very good job, and they had a number of very nice amenities to life, including a new house, pool, and her own brand new Mustang.

The one area that proved to be a disaster was in her sex life. She'd anticipated making love nightly and being transported to ecstasy. What she'd discovered was that her husband was a crummy sex partner. She loved him, of course. At least, she thought she did. But the reality of what happened in her bed was a distinct diversion from the fantasy she'd held since becoming a teenage girl.

She had been married three years now, and at the old age of 22, felt like she'd missed out on a key part of life. Her husband typically would screw her every other night after their honeymoon, but he seldom lasted for longer than five minutes. Crystal soon discovered that she was never going to have a climax if she left it up to her husband.

Though she felt guilty at first, she secretly bought a vibrator and took the edge off of her sexual appetite by masturbating frequently. She was ashamed that she had to use it to find relief, but that shame gradually shifted to resentment towards her husband. And though she thought she still loved him, she was beginning to despise him, for he was showing less and less attention to her. The adoration and affection he's showered on her the first six months had ended. He now took her for granted, and they no longer talked. The frequency of their sex had slipped to a couple times a week, and this last year, to once a month.

Crystal's fantasy life was quite vivid, and though she writhed in shame, she imagined being made love to by a lover who would pound in and out of her until she found relief. The thought of cumming while a man's cock was plunging inside of her always made her shiver with lust.

Crystal tried a number of diversions; a bridge club, volunteering at a local soup kitchen, teaching a Jr. High boy's Sunday school class at church, and helping out in the office of the local school. And though it was distracting to some extent, Crystal was always horny and almost daily she gave her sweet, young pussy a thorough workout with her vibrator.

Finally, Crystal decided that she would have a fling. She didn't want to commit adultery, but she HAD to know if what she had hoped for was out there, or if she was just dreaming about something that couldn't ever happen. Thoughts that she might be a closet Nymphomaniac tortured her. And so she decided to see if another man could come close to satisfying her.

She had driven to a neighboring city 75 miles away. She had driven around, finding a bar that didn't seem too seedy. Nervously, she had entered the darkened bar and had a seat. There weren't many people around, but almost immediately a young man approached her and asked to buy her a drink. His name was Toby, and they had hit it off quickly. He was funny, making her laugh, and she couldn't help admire his muscular body. She learned that he was a College Student only a year younger than she was. He flirted shamelessly, and she blushed bright red when she realized that she still had on her wedding ring. She quickly removed it, making him smile even as she felt guilt wash over her.

Several beers later, she agreed to go to Toby's apartment, which was only a few blocks away.

Crystal was nervous, but he really seemed like a nice guy. There was no doubt that he was trying to seduce her. She almost laughed because he was so obvious about it. But she followed him to his apartment, locking her car and following him up the stairs, feeling a fluttery feeling deep in the recess between her legs.

He lived in a typical college apartment, clothes strewn about and a faint odor of dirty laundry in the air.

"My roommate is at school," Toby said as he grabbed a couple of beers from his fridge. They made small talk, and then Toby set his beer down and took her in his arms.

Crystal moaned as he kissed her deeply and thoroughly. It had been so long since she'd been kissed that way. Toby's hands gently fondled her ass through her summer dress, and she surrendered to his kiss and touch, moaning and enjoying being touched.

A few minutes later, Toby was stripping her naked in his bedroom. At least his bed was clean and made, she thought fleetingly as she submissively let him strip her naked. Crystal felt a wave of shame as she let this stranger make her naked. But she was determined to experience whatever he could give her, and her silent rage at her husband fueled her resolve.

Crystal's husband had never attempted oral sex on her or asked her to give it to him. Crystal had always wondered what it would be like to take a man's cock in her mouth. She wasn't opposed to it, and within a minute, the naked wife was kneeling before Toby and licking and sucking his cock. She found that she rather enjoyed the sensation of sucking on his hard prick. When he began moaning, she shivered in lust, enjoying being able to turn him on. She was beginning to experience the feelings that she'd dreamed of.

Toby had her get on the bed on all fours, her naked tits hanging from her chest. Crystal felt humiliated and embarrassed when he spread her legs apart and looked at her from behind. She knew that he could see her bare cunt as well as her anus. She loudly groaned when she felt his mouth cover her pussy, and her ability to think was severely compromised as the young man began to vigorously lick and suck her pussy. His tongue tip gently spread he pussy lips, licking up and down the slickened edges before he stiffened it and thrust it inside her quaking cunt.

It felt so incredible that Crystal moaned and sobbed over and over, thrusting her hips back to impale her spasming pussy on his probing tongue.

She couldn't stop the scream that erupted from her mouth when she felt Toby's big dick slice into her wetly spasming cunt, driving her into an immediate orgasm. She writhed uncontrollably, her pussy contracting over and over on his long, hard prick. A feeling of deep satisfaction overcame the beautiful, naked wife as she knelt slavishly, accepting the thrusting cock of this stranger. This was SO much better than her vibrator!

And then she simply gave up all thought, lost in the rutting experience as Toby fucked the pretty young wife as she knelt before him, her ass in the air, grunting like a sow in heat as she obediently raised her ass to take the spear of his cock over and over inside her body.

She was barely aware when hands gently lifted her head up from the bed. She didn't have the strength or thought to open her eyes, but when she felt a hard presence at her mouth, she simply opened her mouth, and moaned as she started licking the cock that was entering her there.

She'd no idea that Toby's roommate Ricky had come home.

The two young men enjoyed fucking girls together from time to time, and when Ricky had come in and seen Toby fucking a gorgeous girl, he'd immediately stripped and presented his cock to the woman.

She was lost in a blaze of lust, her pussy and mouth being penetrated and fucked by young, virile dicks. Crystal vaguely realized that there was another man there, but she couldn't resist him as she sucked feverishly on his thick prick.

Ricky was so horny, he came early, and as his cock erupted in the sucking mouth of this gorgeous woman, he reached down to brush the hair from her eyes so he could see her pretty face.

His eyes grew wide as he looked down at the woman sucking his cock. Even as Toby began chanting "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over and began hosing the slut's pussy with his cream, Ricky recognized that he'd seen this woman at a church that he frequently trolled looking for fresh pussy in a city nearby. She was a teacher there. He smiled as his mind began examining the possibilities.

Crystal had been rolled over and Toby had plunged back inside her, riding her soft body for another 20 minutes, making her cum as he pumped her wetly squishing cunt. Finally, he'd rolled off her, leaving her satiated. The other man had left, and Crystal didn't ask. In fact, as the glow of her awesome orgasms faded, she'd begun to feel filthy. Toby had gone to the bathroom to pee, and while he was gone, Crystal had hurriedly collected her clothes, dressed, and quietly left via the front door before he'd come out of the bathroom.

For several days, Crystal beat herself up mentally, filled with shame and remorse. Worse, she vividly remembered how incredible it had been to be fucked so roughly, almost with a violence. Her orgasms had been incredible! And so she struggled, knowing it was wrong but realizing that she was married to a man who didn't know anything about love making.

Crystal tried to interest her husband in sex the next couple of days, but he complained of being too tired. Her bitterness towards him grew, as well as a dark resignation that she had opened up something inside of her that was going to escape and cause her to lose control of her life.

That Friday, she returned to the seedy little cafe hoping to find Toby again, but her trip proved fruitless, and she'd returned home frustrated and angry, rolling around in her bed as she'd abused her pussy with the vibrator and feeling like it wasn't near enough to satisfy the enormous craving that she was experiencing to be thoroughly fucked.

Sunday morning, Crystal had just finished her Sunday school class, dismissing the six young men that she taught regularly. They'd loudly left her classroom, which was located on the basement level of the auxiliary building. She was putting away papers and straightening up her room when she heard the door open. Thinking it was one of her students forgetting something, she jokingly said without looking, "So just what did you leave behind, young man?"

"I didn't get my chance to fuck some of your sweet pussy." was the response from a male voice that didn't belong to any of her students.

Whipping around to confront the intruder, her heart began racing as she recognized Ricky standing at the door. Without looking away from her, he shut the door, and reaching behind himself, clicked the lock.

"Y-YOU!" Crystal stammered as she stood in shock looking at the man whose prick she had sucked on until he'd cum in her mouth. Shame filled her as she stood before him.

"W-What do you w-want?" She whispered.

"Like I said, I didn't get a chance to get some of that sweet pussy of yours, and I figured that better late than never would work for me."

As she watched, he began to unbuckle his belt.

"What are YOU DOING?" she whispered loudly, unbelieving of the situation.

His slacks dropped to the carpet as he said, "Just getting ready for some of your cunt, Mrs. Grey. Why don't you get out of that dress and let me get another look at that fine looking body you have!"

Crystal said, "We can't. Church is going to start, and... someone might come along!" She was very quiet, terrified of what she was beginning to realize was going to happen.

"No one will hear us, Baby. The door is locked. Now, get that dress off... Or would you rather that I take it off for you?" He'd peeled his shirt off, and was pushing his white shorts down his legs.

Standing, she saw again the cock that she'd so lovingly sucked to a climax.

Desperately, Crystal tried to figure a way out of this mess.

"Oh Please, don't do this. Please leave me alone." she whimpered.

Smiling cruelly, Ricky said, "Well Mrs. Grey, I guess if you need my help..." as he started walking toward her.

"No! No! I-I'll d-do it!" She cried out.

Ricky stood before her, his hand around his cock as he looked at her.

With red-faced shame and knowing that she had no choice, Crystal unbuttoned the front of her dress. Her mind was numb as she let her dress fall to the floor. Taking a deep breath she pulled up on her slip, tugging on it until she pulled it up off her head, leaving her standing before him in bra and panties.

Crystal looked at Ricky for a hint of mercy in his eyes, but she saw only naked lust. The intensity of his gaze only made her shiver with a rapidly building lust in her own body. She comforted herself by reminding herself that he had already seen her naked once.

Saying nothing, she removed he bra, letting her tits bounce gently as she moved. She felt her nipples become incredibly hard as the cool air hit them, but suspected they were hard also because and the man was looking at them. She shoved her panties down, and as she stepped out of them, Ricky stepped forward and pushed her backwards until the back of her naked thighs hit the table.

He lifted and pushed her naked body backwards, climbing up on the table on all fours to kneel over her naked body. Lifting her legs, he made her wrap them around his waist.

Lowering his mouth, he kissed her, and in the incredible heat of the moment, she kissed him back, moaning even as she felt the smooth rounded knob of his cockhead press against her now moist pussy lips, slowly spreading them open as inch after glorious inch of hard, male cock penetrated the soft wetness of her receiving pussy.

And so Crystal gave her voluptuous naked body to this young man, tightening her legs around his waist as he began methodically stripping away her sanity with his huge thrusting cock that reduced the proud, beautiful woman into a whimpering fucking slut. She had no idea how long he fucked her on that table, but she knew that she had experienced several incredible orgasms before he began grunting into her mouth.

When she felt his hot cum slashing deep inside her, she had another orgasm as she felt streams of his liquid battering her cervix again and again.

Pulling his still somewhat hard cock from her thoroughly soaked pussy, he moved upwards until his prick was at her mouth.

Crystal submissively licked and sucked on his softening dick, trying not to think about the fact that she was tasting her own sex juices.

Ricky quickly dressed and then said, "Keep your pussy hot, baby, I'm gonna want another piece of you real soon."

Crystal had quickly dressed and hurried to services. She sat by her husband, feeling Ricky's sperm leaking from her well fucked pussy. She knew that she probably had a stain on the back of her dress and she was careful to try and hide it later as they exited the auditorium.

Ricky showed up on her doorstep the next morning. He took a vocally protesting Crystal to her bedroom and spent all morning fucking her in her marital bed. Crystal tried to object, but once she was stripped naked and with Ricky's cock inside of her, she turned into a sexual wildcat, abandoned to the act of fucking him. The shame of sinning and the humiliation of being forced was lessening, and she was enjoying the feeling of being so desired, so wanted, as well as the mind blowing joy of cumming again and again.

That afternoon, she felt incredible remorse. She didn't want to be an adulteress or act like a slut, and she resolved to resist Ricky and just say "no" to him.

The next morning, as she halfway expected, Ricky showed up on her doorstep. Immediately, Crystal had begun to tell him that she wasn't going to have sex with him, that she was married, and that she was finished with him. Even as she was talking, he was moving her down the hallway, forcing her into the bedroom. She felt desperate!

"Please Ricky! You MUST stop this! I don't want this, and it's really rape! Stop now and I won't tell anyone!" Crystal had tears in her eyes as she begged the college student.

Looking into her eyes, he coolly and calmly said, "No Mrs. Grey, I won't stop this. You are a slut. You love getting my cock up your horny little cunt. You love it when I'm pounding in and out of your pussy, and though you say different, you can't wait until the next time I see you so I can go to work on your hot little ass."

Crystal didn't know what to say. Because it was true, no matter what she said. She knew that she was addicted to having his cock in her pussy. She knew that she'd obey him no matter what he told her as long as he fucked her. But her pride wouldn't let her admit that.

"N-No Ricky, I DON'T want that!"

Laughing, he said, "Then why are your nipples so hard, Mrs. Grey. Damn lady, they're poking holes in that shirt you've got on!"

Crystal sobbed, for it was true.

"Tell you what, baby. I'm gonna take those jeans off of you and pull off your panties. And if your little cunt isn't wet, I'll turn around and walk out. But if it's wet, and I KNOW it is, I'm gonna tongue fuck you and then really go to work on your hot-assed body."

Crystal whimpered, for she knew what was going to happen. She could feel the wetness between her legs and knew her panties were already soaked.

And so, the pretty young housewife was again stripped naked and thoroughly fucked in her wedding bed. True to his word, Ricky tongue fucked her through two orgasms before he made her suck him off. But he was still hard and he made her ride him, her cries of joy echoing through the house as she bounced uncontrollably on his cock, fucking herself to cum after cum as his hands tweaked and pinched her nipples, making her cry out each time.

After that, Ricky left her alone for several days. Crystal was grateful for the interlude. She wracked her brain to try to find a way out of this situation. She was feeling more and more wanton and her willpower was slowly being sapped. Just thinking about fucking was enough to make her horny!

Friday afternoon, she told her husband goodbye and met her junior high boy's Sunday school class at the church. She had agreed a long time ago to take her class on an overnighter to a cabin that had been rented up in the mountains. The boys were looking forward to it, and Crystal was grateful for the chance to get away from town and Ricky. She intended to do some serious thinking.

The boys were in high spirits. Crystal had really enjoyed teaching the boys class. They were respectful, of course. And though she didn't admit it to herself, she enjoyed the fact that they looked at her when they thought she wasn't looking. it was harmless, of course. This was her first trip with them, and she had a great time driving the van as the boys talked about school, sports, and girls from their school.

They arrived at the cabin and put their gear up. Crystal had a bedroom on the lower level, and the boys all put their sleeping bags in the loft. They had a meal of sandwiches and heated up soup. The boys turned on the TV as Crystal cleaned up the kitchen.

She couldn't imagine who it could be when there was a knock on the door.

Her face drained of color when she opened the door and found a grinning Ricky there. Breezing past her, he said, "Hi guys, I'm here to help chaperone!" The boys vaguely knew Ricky, and accepted his presence without much comment, turning back to their TV show.

Taking Crystal by the arm, he led her into her bedroom and shut the door. Fifteen minutes later, the door opened, and they came out. Crystal was no longer wearing jeans and tee shirt, but was now wearing a sun dress.

Ricky walked over and turned off the TV set, making the boys scowl and begin to protest.

Holding up his hands, Ricky said, "Guys, Mrs. Grey and I have been talking. And we've decided that you are old enough to be told the truth about a few things. Since we're up here all alone, we wanted to tell you the truth about girls. We think that you are old enough to know about those things. So, Mrs. Grey has agreed to help out. Right, Mrs. Grey?"

Crystal appeared somewhat pale to the boys, and her face got a little red, but she said, "Y-Yes boys, we think you're old enough."

Ricky continued, "Now, you've heard that boys are the horny ones, and that good girls don't ever think about sex. But that's not true at all. A real woman thinks about sex all the time, and they get horny a lot too. Right, Mrs. Grey?"

Crystal bit her lip but then smiled weakly and said, "Y-Yes, that's right boys."

"So we're going to have a bit of fun. How many of you guys have ever kissed a girl before. And not your mom or sister, or a peck on the cheek, but a real open mouthed kiss? Any of you?" he asked. None of the boys said a thing. They were slightly embarrassed, but none had ever kissed a real girl.

"OK then! We're going to do a little role playing, and we're gonna teach you how to treat a girl. Now, we're going to pretend you're on a date. Here, this love seat will be the front seat of a car. There, Mrs. Grey, you sit there, and I'll sit here. We're going to pretend that Mrs. Grey is my girlfriend."

That made the boys grin and laugh.

Crystal felt herself grow light-headed as she sat on the love seat beside Ricky as the boys all looked on with curiosity.

"Now, let’s say that you just parked your car in some nice out of town place with no one around." He lifted his arm and put it behind Crystal.

"Kissing a girl requires four things. First, you take her hair in your hand. Not roughly, but just enough to control her and hold her head steady. You see, a horny woman like Mrs. Grey likes to feel that a guy is in control."

Crystal felt almost sick from Ricky's words, but she said nothing. She let him move her head this way and that, demonstrating to the boys how he controlled her.

"Next, You're going to turn her head so that you can look in her eyes, and you're going to say something really sexy to her. Girls LOVE it when you talk dirty to them. So, you say something like, 'Mrs. Grey, you sure have a sweet ass!' "

The boys gasped. Crystal felt a knot in her belly, but didn't struggle or protest. The boys noticed and looked on with growing attention. Mrs. Grey wasn't protesting, so it must have been OK for Ricky to be talking that way.

"Thirdly, you're going to cup her titty and gently squeeze it. When you feel her nipple get hard, you play with that, softly pinching it through her dress. Remember, you're wanting to turn her on, not hurt her." As he talked, Ricky squeezed Crystal's tit, tweaking her nipple. Again, she didn't protest, and the boys were amazed.

The Ricky said, "Then you kiss her. Now, Mrs. Grey is a horny woman, so she's going to respond to your kiss. Some girls you will have to go slower with to get them to open their mouth. But when their mouth opens, you lick her teeth, fuck her mouth with your tongue, and remember to keep copping a feel of her tit!"

Crystal's eyes closed as Ricky kissed her, squeezing her tit and making her kiss him back.

She was stunned. This was such a wicked thing to do in front of these boys. But she had no choice. Ricky had threatened to call her husband and tell him everything if she didn't go along with what he wanted her to do.

For thirty seconds, Crystal's class watched as Ricky kissed their teacher deeply, his hand squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple through her dress. Finally, he ended the kiss and released her. Crystal couldn't bear to look at the boys as she sat shame-faced.

"OK, Paul. You're first up" Ricky said as he stood up.

The young man named Paul stumbled to the love seat and tentatively sat down. Looking at his beautiful teacher, he said, "Uh, Mrs. Grey. Are you SURE it's all right?"

Crystal saw the look that Ricky gave her. She was completely trapped. There was nothing she could do. She looked at the boy, and was touched by his obvious concern and affection for her. Feeling a sudden rush of sympathy for his fear, she looked at him and said, "Yes, Paul. it's... all right."

"Go ahead, Paul, remember the first thing is to take hold of her hair."

Crystal sat submissively as Ricky guided her student into degrading her. When Paul's young hand cupped her breast she couldn't resist an almost inaudible moan as her body responded to the stimulation. She heard the lust in Paul's voice as he too told her she had a "sweet ass." His kiss was inexperienced and wet, but Crystal felt a small thrill as her student kissed her while fumbling with her tingling breast as his class mates and friends looked on.

Paul kissed and fondled her for thirty seconds, and then Ricky stopped them. Next, he had Bill sit beside her.

By the time the last boy, James, was kissing her, Crystal was submissively sucking on his tongue, grunting softly as his hand squeezed her tit which was radiating with pleasure. James was her favorite of all the boys because he came from such a rough home. James was also black, and Crystal had experienced several fantasies about black men.

After James was finished, Ricky said, "That was great guys. What do you think, is Mrs. Grey pretty awesome?"

The boys started clapping, smiling eagerly as they looked at her with shining eyes. Crystal couldn't help responding to their affection. She was blushing but she was also enjoying their attention. It was wrong and she knew that she'd pay for her sin someday.

"Now, I bet none of you guys have ever seen a girl in her underwear, have you?" Ricky asked, filling Crystal's heart with dread.

"I'm going to take Mrs. Grey's dress off of her, and we're all going to get to kiss her again, only this time she'll be in her bra and panties!"

Crystal again didn't object, and the boy's displayed their enthusiasm for the idea.

Ricky had the boys sit around the couches and chairs to watch. He stood behind her, his hands around her waist.

"Undressing a girl is a lot of fun. And Mrs. Grey has a great body, so taking her dress off will be a rush! When you are unzipping her dress..." Crystal felt his hands move to the back of her dress and undo the snap, pulling the zipper slowly downward.

"... you want to kiss the side of her neck and her shoulder."

Crystal was looking at the wall, trying not to look at the boys as her dress was pushed downwards. When Ricky's lips went to the side of her neck, she closed her eyes and groaned, her head automatically bending to expose more of her neck to his lips. It felt so good! But shamefully, the pleasure of his doing this in front of her class seemed to double the intensity of her pleasure, making her feeling like the lowest slut.

Crystal's dress fell to the floor, and she stood passively, allowing her Sunday school class to look at her standing before them in just her panties and bra.

"Ain't she a knockout, guys?" Ricky asked and the boys all loudly said, "Yes!' almost in unison, making her blush, but also faintly smile.

"OK, time for another round of kissing."

Ricky made Crystal put her arms around his neck. He put his hands square on her panty covered ass cheeks, and pulled her forward.

"While you're kissing her this time you want to be sure and cop a feel of her ass. Also, you want to pull her hips towards yours so she can feel how hard your dick is."

The boys were obviously embarrassed by this. They'd been discreetly attempting to hide the bulges in their gym shorts.

"And remember, you need to say something dirty to her. This time around, let's say, 'Mrs. Grey, you make my dick really hard!' "

Crystal gasped at the obscenity of his words but was cut off as he kissed her. She COULD feel his hard dick pressing against her, and she couldn't stop writhing against him as his hands molded and squeezed her ass and her pussy began gushing as it pressed over and over against the rod of his cock. She was caught. if she tried to avoid his hands, she'd be grinding her pussy lips against the shaft of his cock. And if she tried to keep from rubbing against his cock, she'd be pressing her ass cheeks into his gripping hands. Finally, Ricky stopped.

Again, Paul was instructed in what to say and how to kiss their beautiful teacher, and one by one, Crystal's Junior High boys kissed her while getting a good feel of her ass. All of this stimulation was driving Crystal crazy. She desperately wanted to avoid this, but there was no getting around it, and the constant stimulation was making her incredibly horny. It was a SIN to think about these boys sexually, but their mouths and hands were torturing her, and she in turn was guilty of rubbing her frantically throbbing pussy against their teenage hard cocks.

And when James, her favorite student, began kissing her, she loudly moaned as the boy slipped his hands down under her panties and in a most intimate manner caressed and squeezed the naked flesh of her ass. Almost frantically she tried to escape the probing fingers that were diving between her clenched ass cheeks to toy with the rosebud of her anus, but that only pressed her pussy lips against the huge shaft of James' cock and she couldn't stop humping up and down as she surrendered to her lust and kissed the boy wildly.

Almost as soon as James released her, Ricky stepped behind her and said, "Good job, boys. You're really heating this bitch up! Have any of you ever seen a girl's naked tits?"

Their eyes were alight with lust as they looked at their gorgeous teacher. There was no doubt but that they wanted to see what Ricky was offering to show them. Crystal could hardly believe that she was being systematically debased, stripped of her dignity and her clothes.

"Tell you what, we've had fun, but we haven't really thought about Mrs. Grey much. She's been a good sport so far, hasn't she?" Ricky asked them.

They fairly roared in response, shouting that she was the best! Crystal tried to smile but she was at war with her body, attempting to still the raging hormones that were turning her into a whore.

"I think its time that we did something for her. So, We're gonna strip down to our shorts, so she can get a good look at how much we like seeing her body."

The boys froze, somewhat in shock. Ricky grinned and pulled off his tee shirt and then pushed down his gym shorts.

He was standing before them and it was very obvious that his cock was hard behind his shorts. They were tented obscenely, and he stood almost proud.

Laughing, he said, "We're making you men, not boys. Don't try to hide your dicks. I know that you've all got hardons. Hell, I know that you beat your meat at night alone in your bed just thinking about girls. In fact, I bet you've all beat your meat at least once thinking about what your teacher looks like naked! So, you owe her. So strip down to your shorts and don't try to hide it. Remember, hot-asssed cunts like Mrs. Grey just LOVE to see that she's made a guy's cock hard. Now, go ahead, down to your skivvies!" Ricky said.

Within seconds, Crystal was in a room with seven guys, all of whom had bulges in their shorts.

Laughing, Ricky said, "Great. And now as a reward, lets get a look at a really nice pair of tits!"

Crystal again stood submissively as she felt Ricky unsnapping her bra. And then it was gone, and her nipples were throbbing in the cool air, pointed and hard as if addressing the boys at attention. She groaned when Ricky's hands came from behind and he began tugging and pinching her nipples, making her writhe and groan as the boys watched Ricky molesting their teacher, their cocks rigid and hard as they waited their turn.

"OK, the next round of kissing has two parts, guys. Now, this is important. You have to be really focused in order to get to the next round, and believe me, you are NOT going to want to miss the next round."

Ricky turned Crystal's body to face him. Taking her nipples in his hands he continued abusing them as he looked at the boys and said, "The first part, you'll take her titties in your fingers. You'll kiss her but right before you kiss her, you look her in the eye and you say, 'Mrs. Grey, put your hand in my shorts and stroke my cock.' And then you kiss her for 30 seconds. When you feel her hand wrapped around your dick, you're gonna want to cum, but don't you do it. You don't want to miss out on the next round."

Crystal was shocked. This was obscene. She had hoped that he wouldn't go so far, but she knew that she had to do what he said.

And then Ricky looked her square in the eyes, smiling at her and said, "Mrs. Grey, wrap your hand around my cock and stroke me, baby!" He then kissed her with open mouth.

Shaking from fear and arousal, and knowing that each of the boys were watching her, Crystal's hand slowly moved to Ricky's waistband. Pausing only a second, her hand slid down underneath the waistband of his shorts, and then she was gripping the hard but silky flesh of his cock. Slowly she began jacking him off as he kissed her. She could hear the boys whispering to one another, knowing that they were shocked that she was being so wicked, but unable to help it or even care.

Thirty seconds later, Ricky stopped kissing her. Crystal continued to keep her hand wrapped around his cock, gently squeezing it even as she looked up at him with lust-sick eyes. She was a terrible terrible woman, she thought to herself.

"The second part of this round, boys, is when you tell Mrs. Grey to kneel, take off your shorts and suck your dick!"

There was a short period of complete silence as the teacher and her students stood stunned.

Again looking at the pretty wife, Ricky said, "Mrs. Grey, get on your knees, take off my shorts and suck my dick."

Crystal felt sick, but she slid to her knees. Trying NOT to think, she took his shorts and pulled them downwards, freeing his cock, which bobbed and throbbed before her face.

She knew that her face was red from embarrassment. She had sucked dicks before, she has sucked THIS dick before, but now she was going to do this indecent shameful thing and these sweet innocent young men were going to watch, even as they waited for her to do the very same thing to their own hard cocks.

And so, the beautiful young wife licked and sucked on Ricky's cock as her class watched, their own cocks rock hard as they struggled to believe that they were going to have their gorgeous Sunday school teacher suck their own dicks. Ricky made sure that Crystal cradled his balls in one hand, squeezing his ass with her other.

Crystal was completely debased as one by one they groped and pinched her titties as she was forced to play with their hard dicks. Of the six boys, three of them were unable to stand the intense stimulation. One of them began shooting his cum all over her hand and the inside of his shorts when Crystal had reached inside his briefs to stroke him. Ricky made her kneel and take off his shorts and lick and suck his dick clean as the boys watched. Crystal noted that his cock didn't soften at all as she sucked and licked all of his cum off the outside.

The other two boy's cocks erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed their sperm almost eagerly as they pumped stream after stream inside of her hot, sucking mouth. James had brought her a pop to drink after she had sucked the cum from each of the boys. She looked at him with gratitude, but figured that he did it so that when she kissed the next guy, he'd not have to taste someone else's cum.

Paul, Sherman and James were able to maintain their erections without cumming as she fondled and sucked their hard cocks.

At last, James slowly pulled his cock from her mouth. Looking down at his teacher, he whispered, "Thanks, Mrs. Grey. That was pretty special!" Crystal felt a rush of pride and affection as James stepped back.

Ricky had the boys all crowd around one end of the living area. Helping Crystal to her feet, he led her to the boys and a sturdy coffee table by the couch.

"Just think. the only thing that is separating us from paradise, is a small, thin little piece of nylon." Ricky said to the boys.

Crystal flushed as she looked around the room and noted that all of the boy's cocks were erect. She felt guilty as she realized that they didn't care that she could see that they were hard. It made her feel like a cheap slut. With horror she realized that she relished that feeling! She WANTED to be seen as a slut, as a piece of flesh to be gazed at, groped, fondled and played with!

Ricky made the others boys take a step back but let Paul, Sherman and James stand behind the table. He helped Crystal climb on the table. He had her kneel with her ass facing all of the boys.

She could hear Ricky talking, and she knew that all of the boys were looking at her panties. Of course, they were sopping wet and stained from he leaking pussy. Probably, she thought, her panties were almost transparent, and they could see the lips of her pussy. That made her shiver.

"Mrs. Grey, none of these boys have ever seen a pussy before. They need to become men. They need to know what a gorgeous pussy looks like. The only thing in the way is your panties, Mrs. Grey. We won't make you, but you have a chance to help these boys. Mrs. Grey, will you teach them what life is about? Will you give them a glimpse of what can be? Mrs. Grey, we want you to pull down your panties and let us look at your pussy. But, if you do that..."

Crystal was visibly shaking. She wanted more than anything to reach back and rip away her panties and expose her violently throbbing pussy to their eyes. Again, she pictured them in her mind all standing looking at her with hard, throbbing dicks.

"... if you do that, then we are all going to touch your pussy. These boys will finger your cunt and stick their fingers inside of you. And to become men, they are going to lick your pussy and stick their tongues up your hot, wet hole. And then, Mrs. Grey, they are going to FUCK you! They're going to shove their dicks inside of you and fuck you until they fill you up with their cum."

Crystal almost fainted from the sheer depravity of the situation as she knelt trembling while Ricky taunted her in their presence. She knew that she couldn't refuse, but even if she could, she knew that her body wouldn't let her!

"So if that's OK with you, Mrs. Grey; if you'll let us all finger and suck and fuck you as much as we want; If you'll fuck us one by one over and over all weekend... then reach back and pull down your panties and let us have your pussy. Do it, Mrs. Grey, pull down your panties!"

Emitting a half silent sob, Crystal surrendered and reached back. With both hands she pulled the waistband of her panties down off the rounded orbs of her ass, down until she felt the wet material pulling away from her wet pussy lips, down as it pulled the material from between her cuntal crevice and down until she was totally exposed to the eyes, fingers, mouths and cocks of her class and this diabolical college student.

She began sobbing and mewling as Ricky's finger moved up and down her swollen pussy lips, talking about her like a specimen, telling them how he made her keep her pussy bald because he liked how it felt when he sucked her out. She thrust her hips backward when his finger entered her and stirred the sweet nectar of her cunt for a minute. And then with a wicked thrill, she knelt silent as Paul's finger probed her depths, and then Sherman's and finally her beloved James took possession of her pussy, his finger driving deep up inside her, curling and caressing her 'G' spot making her groan uncontrollably.

One of the boys said, "Hey James, careful you're hurting her!"

Laughing, Ricky said, "No he's not. He's just figuring out how to treat a hot-assed bitch like her."

Crystal's quiet moans turned to open, loud sobs when Ricky started licking her pussy, pulling his mouth away to give quick instructions. Then one by one, the three boys who had "proved" themselves took turns, and again it seemed to Crystal that James was the one who affected her most deeply as his tongue dipped far inside her spamsing cunt, licking her pussy walls, mashing her cunt with his thick lips. As she imagined what she must look like with her students face plastered to her spread ass, she began to cum, moaning loudly as Ricky cheered her on. Finally, she was still and James removed his mouth from her cunt.

"OK guys, you mount her like this..." Crystals hips were taken and held firmly by his hands, and then she felt the almost welcome feeling of a long hard cock thrusting deep into the liquid core of her femininity, making her gasp and groan lovingly.

"You bang her with ten long hard strokes," Ricky grunted as he fucked her slowly.

Pulling from her, he walked around until his cock was before her lips. With blurred vision she saw his prick before her, wet from her juices and almost hungrily she took it into her mouth and began sucking.

"And the next guy will fuck her while she's sucking your cock. After she cleans you, get back in line. We'll increase by ten strokes each round."

And so, Ricky and the three boys began fucking the hapless kneeling woman, plunging their cocks repeatedly inside of her clenching pussy, then making her suck her juices before they returned to fuck her again. Twenty strokes each. Thirty strokes each. The boys were all urging them on, telling them to fuck her, fill her pussy, bang her cunt!

And then as he was fucking her, Paul began bellowing, sending Crystal into another orgasm while he began filling her pussy with his sperm. Crystal was moaning and sobbing as her body thrust against him over and over and her pussy muscles stripped his shaft repeatedly to get all of his cum.

Forty strokes. And then Sherman went off as James was fucking Crystal and she was sucking on Sherman's cock. Holding her head, Sherman pulled her mouth completely onto his cock. Crystal struggled a bit as the head of Sherman's cock was lodged in her throat pouring streams directly down her throat.

When Sherman finally pulled out, she gasped attempting to fill her lungs with air even as James cock continued pounding into her cunt.

"James is the winner!" Ricky said as the boys all cheered while James stopped, his cock buried in his teacher's cunt.

Ricky had James pull out. Together they took the trembling, exhausted woman to the bedroom. Ricky made her lay on the bed on her back, and he and Sherman took her legs, lifting them up and pulling them back until her ankles were on either side of her head, and the beautiful woman was spread wide open for all the boys to see.

Crystal slowly writhed, wallowing in the shame but incredible sexual heat of being so naked, so exposed, surrounded by all of these boys with cocks that would fill her all weekend, cocks that would give her cum after cum, cocks that would keep her little pussy filled and overflowing with thick, hot male sperm.

"Go ahead and fuck her in comfort, James. Then the other guys get to fuck her too. But as the winner, you get to blow your load in her cunt, and tonight, she sleeps with you. You can do anything you want to her then."

James climbed on the bed, and fitting his cock to her wide stretched pussy, he lowered himself and kissed her as he started pumping in and out of her.

Crystal barely heard the cheers of the boys, for she was lost in the delightful fucking of James' big black cock as well as the deep sensual kiss he was giving her. This was what she'd wanted for so long. She was being thoroughly fucked by a big cock, and both her heart and her body were satisfied.

When James finally filled her pussy, they gave Crystal a five minute break. Then she was fucked by the boys who hadn't had a chance to fuck her yet. Two did her doggy and one put her on her back. Though she didn't say much, she eagerly took them on, one after another, opening her mouth to their kisses, her legs to their cocks, touching them and feeling them touch her.

It was Sherman who put cooking oil between the cheeks of her ass later that night and slowly impaled her rectum with his cock. She was assfucked, and it didn't hurt as she'd thought. It felt different, but wasn't bad at all. Of course, all of the boys then had to fuck her up her ass. Ricky made her urge them on, talking dirty to them all, begging them to fuck her with their big dicks, to fuck her ass, to fuck her pussy and her mouth, to use her like the whore she was.

That night a realization came over Crystal. It was 3AM, and she had been awakened by James and was being vigorously fucked by his big dick. Crystal remembered her vague dreams, her dreams of being taken by force, of being conquered, of fucking men that had been so overwhelming to her.

As she felt another massive orgasm begin to make her body shake and quake, she realized that her dream was true. She'd been gangbanged by her Sunday school class, a group of young boys who adored her and her body. She knew that they would spend all day tomorrow doing the same thing, inventing ways to fuck her and draw the cums from her body even as they pumped their young teenage sperm in every hole she possessed. It was what she'd wanted, she thought, as she felt the first bolts of James sperm begin shooting far up her cunt.

She wondered what would happen next. She knew her marriage was probably over. Her husband was a wimp anyway. But she intended to let him support her for a long time still. For her part, she knew that she had a lot of fucking to catch up on. She imagined that these boys were not going to be satisfied with just fucking her this weekend. She knew she'd have to figure out a schedule for having them come to her house. It would probably be best to take them on two or three at a time. They'd already fucked her ass, pussy and mouth at the same time this weekend, so that wasn't going to be a problem.

And then there was James. She felt weak when she thought about him. He was just a teen, but she knew that he could have her any time he wanted. And she somehow thought that he was going to want her, again and again. Perhaps when he got older, they could actually have a relationship. But that didn't matter at the moment. Only that she was finally filled in a way that was deeply satisfying.

Reaching up, she pulled his mouth to hers and greedily sucked on his tongue as he rammed deep inside of her body.

Crystal knew that she was going to be fine.

The End

Landy
03-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Starwizard
03-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Very sweet!

Asiaticus
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks. This story is one of four by this author.

I beleive Adrian Errik / Adrian Errikson, whose stories I already posted here, wrote these four other stories under the name, TomGee. I beleive this because this name is the same as the Mr. Gee that is a character in some of his stories above and who appears in two of these stories. But mainly the themes and the writing is in my mind virtually the same. These are: Crystals Realization, Chrystinas Revalation, Della and Wifely Secret.

I will be posting the remaining 3 stories over the next few weeks so you, can decide for yourselves if its the same guy. I'd be interested to hear from you readers if you think its the same guy or not.

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 11:52 AM
naughty girl :)

Asiaticus
09-19-2013, 03:48 PM
TomGee, who may also be an alt of Adrian Errick, wrote this story and these 3 other stories also, posted on this site here in the Stories from the Net forum:

Della - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31595-Della?p=467335&highlight=#post467335

Chrystinas Revalation - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31594-Chrystina-s-Revelation

Wifely Secret - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31778-Wifely-Secret?p=469066&highlight=#post469066