PDA

View Full Version : I got caught by my husband with my personal trainer's cock in my ass

Lesliemessy
03-29-2012, 12:18 AM
I've been cheating on my husband since day one. I'm a huge slut and I need a variety of cock. Having said that, I've been getting extremely sloppy lately. My personal trainer was plowing my butt HARD with his 9-inch cock and pinning me down with his muscular build, calling me a slut and a whore. He was asking me if I thought getting butt-fucked by him was more important than my kids. I moaned and said I liked his cock more. He said he wished my children could see me like this so they would know how big of a whore their mom was. Just then my husband walked in, shocked. I told him to leave for a minute. He did, ashamed. Then my trainer continued to fuck my ass and I moaned like my husband wasn't around. I squealed that I loved his cock more than I valued my marriage. He came in my ass when I said that. He left and I told my husband about the hundreds of other guys....

chewy2282
03-29-2012, 12:32 AM
haha, your as big of a whore as me. Nicely done. If your ever in wisconsin. wink wink let me know.:) ive got a big o'dick ready for you,,,,when my wifes at work.

Lesliemessy
03-29-2012, 01:03 AM
When I'm in the middle of a fuck, high on coke, cock in my ass, that cock is more important than any of my friends or family lol.

billy desperate
03-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Well messyLeslie, the only only important thing is if your old man has butt fucked you before, because if you haven't let him, he will get even for letting stranges pound it.

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 03:12 PM
interesting!

GhostRider
04-24-2012, 09:39 PM
nice short story i like!

GhostRider
04-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Just curious: whats the deal with the coke though when having sex? Do you normally have to have coke? And i'm asuming u dont mean Cola here ;)

Lesliemessy
04-25-2012, 02:17 AM
I use coke when I fuck because I'm used to it. It makes me intense and violent and gets me kinky.