PDA

View Full Version : A night with Mythri

Steven69
04-01-2012, 06:32 PM
She was wearing this amazing skirt and grinding against me. It was so hot it was unfuckingbelievable. My dick was SO hard I could feel the precum oozing out of my dick.
She grabbed me and we went to her room in the hotel. Damn going to a hotel club was the smartest decision I'd ever made - drunk honeys AND a room closeby.

She took off her shirt and bra. Her tits were humungous. Fake but I didnt really care. I started sucking on them immediately. Fellas, dont believe it when people say that girls with fake tits can't feel you on them, they CAN! I was about to go down on her when she said she wanted to see my cock. She was unzipping my pants and I saw that she had a tongue ring. This was going to feel amazing I just knew it. It did. I don't really wanna remember it cos i'll just jizz right now but it was heaven!!! Okay fine, so she was sucking my dick and I was telling her that she's so fucking sexy. I was about to cum and then she just stopped and told me to play with her tits again. I started sucking on them again and I went down on her. Her pussy tasted amazing - totally different from the white and Asian girls I had only fucked until this point.

"Oh Steve, your tongue is like heaven, its like a fackin snake going in and out of my pussy."

She then just grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. It was so good it was almost painful, I was sure I was gonna cum. "Ohmygod I'm gonna fuckin cum Monaaaaa. Oh fuck whats your name again?" In the midst of my continual arousal I had totally forgotten her name I was embarrassed to bits. If the earth could have opened up and swallowed me then like this girl was swallowing my dick I would have been happy.

'Mona' wasn't annoyed though, she just continued deep throating my cock.
She came up for 'air' and said, "its not Mona, its Mythri. Mythri Vijendran. Now you better fucking remember that white boy."

"uh-huh" i squeaked out

"Have you ever fucked a Tamil girl before?"
"No."
"Have you ever fucked an Indian girl before?"
"No"
"Fuck white boy, have you ever even fucked a brown girl before?"
"No."
"Well you're in for the ride of your life then."
"Oh man thatsss, thats..."
I could barely speak
"thats greattttttttt" I said as she somehow put both of my balls in her mouth.

The head of my dick, the pink head looked incredible as it went inside her pillowy lips, and the contrast of the mostly white/pinkish dick against her brown skin was unbelievably sexy and hot.
"Okay Steve, fuck me hard now."
"Whats your favorite position?"
"Doggy style."
"Okay then we'll do that."
"NO!" She screamed, we do that at the end cos its my favorite

I fucked her missionary first and damn she was sexy, she was moaning loudly.
I was grabbing her gigantic tits and having the time of my life.
Every time I thrusted forward she tightened her pussy around my dick her control was amazing.

I told her I was getting ready to cum and she said okay.
"Okay? What do you mean okay? Do you want me to cum inside you Mythri?"

"If you want Steve its your choice."
"But what if you get pregnant."
"Thats fine."

"Thats FINE!?! Are you insane? Would you have an abortion?"

"No I'd keep the baby."

"So why are you okay with this then if Im not ready?"

"Because I love you right now and I want to have half Indian half white kids"

"Really?" She was running her hands all over my chest and my shoulders at this point. It felt really nice to not just fuck a random but fuck someone who actually liked me and didnt just want a hard dick.

"yeah."

"Cool I'll try my best though I was hoping to unload my cum all over your pretty brown face."

"We could do that too - and you could cum in my pussy next time."

"Okay, yeah sure, would be great if we could do both though wouldn't it?"

"Yeah it would but I duno if that'll happen" she chuckled. Her laughter was infectious and I started laughing too. It was actually sexy.

"Okay Mythri I'm about to fucking cum."

"Cum in my Steve I want your fucking children"

"Oh yeah?" I said as I pumped harder and harder

"yeahhhhh" she yelled and at this point she was shaking her head from side to side and her body was writhing around in the darkness

"Okay" I said as I sweatily thrusted my white cock into the darkness of her brown pussy

"do you like the look of my cock in your pussy Mythri?"

"I do, I love how your big fackin white brutus cock looks in my tiny brown pussy, my fackin SRI LANKAN TAMIL pussy.
Do you want kids Steve? Huh? Do you want fuckin half white half fuckin brown Sri Lankan kids?"

"Id LOVE them Mythri" and at that moment I spoke too soon as I came bucketloads inside her. She came at the same time and her pussy clenched and unclenched around my cock. It was beautiful. We lit a cigarette and I rolled off her. 5 min later I was still hard. She said, "wanna fuck again?"

"Sure! How do you want it My?"

"I want you to fuck me doggie style. I want your big balls slapping against my clit, I wanna see your white cock in my dark brown fucking pussy in the mirror, I want you to see the whiteness of your cock disappearing into the darkness of my pussy."

"Okay!"

I entered her and it was soo sweet, she had SUCH a nice ass it was incredible. Plump but not too juicy or fat, just perfect. My cock looked amazing in her clit. I can't believe I'd never fucked a brown girl before, from now on that was all id fuck. Amazingly I could feel myself about to ejaculate again.
And this time I was aggressive and she loved it.

"Mythri fuckin viJENdran I'm about to fucking cum in you. Do you want another half breed kid huh? Do you want half a gallon of white boy cum dripping out your pussy?"

"I do you fuckin pasty white redneck but I want it all over my face cos Im gonna swallow it. I want it over my tits and my face do you hear? Dont cum in my pussy if you do i'll cut your dick off. I want it over my face. I want your little spermys swimming all over my face and in my mouth. DO you wanna see your little soldiers, your little worms all over my face, my cute brown face?"

"I do yeah" and with that I came ALL over her tits and her face, her mahoosive tits and face.
She swallowed it all. She looked amazing, that white cum drippppping, absolutely drippping off her face and the contrast in color was beautiful. I even took a picture because it was so sexy.

She ended up getting pregnant and having the kid. We're happy now together, and thats that. She's not AS fit as she used to be, finding it hard to shed the baby weight but god she still looks sexy, but never as sexy as the view from the mirror when my white cock is inside her brown pussy, nailing her from behind.

Landy
04-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for sharing

Barek
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Hot story and pics. She's a really beautiful woman.

GhostRider
04-15-2012, 07:56 AM
Awesome story! I jerked off to this one

lightning022
06-30-2012, 12:29 AM
great story! nice pics

ladida1
09-01-2012, 07:44 AM
great story