PDA

View Full Version : Snape Snape Severus Snape!

PussyKat1983
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM
So this is a little story I wrote for my friend who is in love with Professor Snape from Harry Potter. I love him too! he he he he

Amanda Hopper was the new assistant Potions teacher at Hogwarts and she had the hots for Severus Snape since the moment she laid eyes on him. He was dark and mysterious and incredibly sexy!!! He was tall with greasy, but not too greasy, shoulder length black hair, dark eyes that seemed to peer into your soul, and a big nose that she found incredibly sexy. She had always wanted to kiss that nose. She also like how tight his clothes were. Damn. His shirt and jacket were always tight against his chest and very yummy tummy!!! And tight pants that sometimes revealed a big bulge especially when he was sitting down. And of course there was his billowing cloak that always seems to fly behind him whenever he strutted down the halls of Hogwarts. Amanda decided to try and get into his robes. But it would be difficult. She was a very talented potions master herself though she wasn’t sure Snape knew that. She concocted a love potion and managed to slip it into his drink in the Great Hall during winter holiday and waited for something to happen. She waited patiently in her quarters in the Slytherin dungeons.

The next day, Amanda was curled up by the fire reading Hogwarts: A History when the house ghost, The Bloody Baron came swooping down on her. “There you are” he said gruffly to Amanda. “Professor Snape requires your presence in his office immediately” and with that the Baron floated off through the halls. “This is it!” thought Amanda and she was nervous and excited at the same time. She quickly checked herself in the mirror and waved some fresh makeup and nice hairdo with a flick of her wand and a spritz of Playwitch perfume. Perfect she thought then she nervously made her way to Professor Snape’s office.

She stood outside the door and took a deep breath and proceeded to knock, her heart was in her throat. Snape’s stern voice sounded, “Come in!” She slowly opened the door and found Snape behind his desk with a very stern look on his face indeed. “Ah, Ms. Hopper, close the door please and come here” Amanda could feel her palms get sweaty. Her heart was beating even faster. And her breathing became laboured. She closed the door and went to him. His clothes seemed extra tight today and she could see the outline of his chest and yummy tummy quite clearly.

She started to get the intense throbbing between her legs. Oh god, she thought, not now. Go away throbbing!! “Hi Professor,” she said smiling.. Snape looked at her and said, “yes Ms. Hopper. I believe that you have tried to poison me!” She looked shocked and stuttered. “That’s absured. I-I would never” and she thought of the love potion. “So” Snape continued, “ I would like to give you a taste of your own medicine!” He handed her a small goblet. “Drink it!” he ordered. Amanda just stood there unsure as to what to do. Was he trying to hurt her? She was attracted to him but all of a sudden she was very scared of him. “Now” he ordered once again. Amanda shaking, took the goblet from him and brought it to her lips. If it is poison, I will know and then report him to Dumbledore, she thought. She took a drink and found it almost arousingly sweet like honey.

All of a sudden the room started to spin and Amanda felt dizzy. Snape stood up and caught her before she fell to the ground. He wrapped her up in his arms and held her close then whispered in her ears. “You didn’t think I would try to use your own love potion on you now did you?” he purred in her ear. She felt his heart beat in his chest and it was beating faster and faster. She shook her head and said softly “ I didn’t think you’d find out. It’s just that you are-you’re so –damn—sexy and I am attracted to you! There I said it!” Snape looked at her, his eyes boring into hers. “Well Amanda, I think the same way about you!” and with that he cupped the back of her head and brought her face to his and planted the most tender kiss onto her lips. He wrapped his other arm around her back and pulled her closer to him. She could feel the warmth of his body emanating through his clothes. The tingling in her thighs got even more intense. He continued to kiss her softly then he slipped his tongue into her warm mouth, exploring. She wrapped her arms around his neck unsure how to react. This was her first time with anybody. All of a sudden she panicked and pulled away. Snape looked at her. “What’s wrong my sweet?” he asked. “I can’t do this. I lied” said Amanda. Snape pulled her to him once again. “it’s okay darling. I will be gentle!” How did he know? She thought.

He kissed her once again and then he picked her up and carried her through a door in the back of his office, then down a short hallway to a door on the right. On the other side was a fireplace with a warm blaze going and on the other side a California King size bed. (Just so you know a California King size bed is slightly bigger than a regular king sized bed.). The bed had a black canopy surrounding it and was made with silky black sheets. Severus laid Amanda down gently on the bed and sat beside her. He looked down into her beautiful blue grey eyes. He then removed her glasses and set them on the bedside table. He stroked her hair and murmered, “You are so beautiful baby! I want to make love to you, please?” He was almost begging. He traced his finger along her jawline, down the curve of her neck and lightly over her breast. She kind of gulped and nodded her head. “Yes please Severus, please make love to me!” He bent down to kiss her and his beautiful large hands began to undo the buttons on her blouse. He sucked her earlobe and then her neck and by this time, her shirt was open and he was touching her breasts. She arched her back and pressed herself against him. He undid the front clasp of her bra and bent down and took a hard nipple into his mouth and he began to suckle on it softly. Soft moans began to escape Amanda’s lips as he licked and sucked her nipples, one after the other.

She fumbled with the buttons on his shirt and rubbed her hands all over his chest, running her hands over the soft tufts of chest hair. Severus found her moth once more and continued to kiss her as his hands traveled to between her thighs. She managed to get his shirt off and was working on getting his trousers off. She could feel his bulge getting bigger and bigger by the minute and wanted him inside of her so badly!!!!. He kissed his way down her body and he slipped her skirt off over her legs. By this time her panties were soaking wet and she was getting wetter. He kissed and lightly bit her thighs. Then he moved her panties and buried his face into her mound licking and sucking on her swollen clit. She could feel his nose and tongue between her pussy lips and never felt anything so wonderful in her life. She grabbed his head and pushed him harder between her thighs and began to hump his face. She was so excited that she began to drip even more onto his face and tongue. He slipped one finger into her hole and slowly moved it in and out. She groaned slightly then he slipped another finger into her slowly. “Oh Sev that feels so good. Please just fuck me!” she moaned. Severus sucked on her a little longer then he came up for air. He kissed her letting her taste her juices on his lips. She was able to open his pants and his cock jumped out. He got on top of her. “ You just tell me if I’m hurting you okay?” he said. Amanda nodded okay.

He pulled her legs over his shoulders and began to enter her slowly. She could feel the tip of his cock enter her pussy. It didn’t hurt too much at first. He slowly began to thrust a little harder. “Let me in” he said and Amanda wrapped her arms tightly around Snape’s neck and he thrust hard into her. She screamed from the momentary pain of her womanly barrier being broken. Tears began to swell in her eyes. “Are you okay honey?” he asked. She looked into his eyes through her tears and nodded. “Please don’t stop!” He began his thrusting once more, and his strokes got longer and more intense. She squeezed her muscles tightly around his cock making him growl deep in the back of his throat. He started moaning “Oh I’m gonna cum or oh OOOOHHHhhhh and a warm flood of hot jizz shot out of Severus into Amanda. She felt waves of pleasure flooding over her and began to moan as well. Together they climaxed and rode the pleasure wave a few seconds longer. Severus thrusted a few more times then collapsed on top of her all hot and sweaty. They were both panting heavily and drips of sweat was pouring from his forehead. She wiped the hair out of his eyes and he kissed her once again. He rolled off of her and onto his side facing her. He stroked her face and she kissed the tip of his nose. They looked into each other’s eyes for a few moments. He stroked her hair and asked, “So Um how was that my sweet Amanda?” Amanda was at a loss of words. She was so in love with this sexy man. “ She whispered, “ I think I love you!” He kind of looked away for a moment and had an unsure look on his face but then he looked into her eyes once more then he pulled her closer to him where he wrapped his arms around her and they fell asleep, their legs entwined and their breaths on each other. There was lovely dreams for them all night.

Landy
04-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for sharing you story with us.

loobinator69
04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
good story.

The Sandman
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM
good story