PDA

View Full Version : Extra Therapy 01

niteowluk2003
04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Extra Therapy.

Copyright ©2012 by Niteowluk2003. All rights reserved.

I first met Helen after undergoing Radiotherapy for throat cancer; she was my post care nurse assigned to me. This meant that for the next 12 months she was my main point of contact with the hospital apart from my outpatient appointments. Helen stood five feet six inches tall with a body best described as BBW; I later found out her breast size was an amazing 40 EE and she loved being dominated.

How did I find this out you may ask? Well it all began on a home visit to my house; I was not expecting her to call and was in the middle of writing a story to be posted on this web site, when the doorbell rang and without thinking I got up and answered the door. Now unable to close down my monitor and Helen breezed past me and into my Living room; she glanced at the bright lit monitor and stood transfixed as she read a paragraph I had just written; “For the last four or five punishments, something strange had been happening to Brenda, she had begun to enjoy the anticipation of being punished and not only enjoy it but also become sexually aroused by it, always the anticipation of the impending spanking started as a tingle in her cunt and caused her to squirm as her cunt became hot and wet. She tried so hard to remain in control of her breathing so as not to give away her excitement and yet both her mother and father must be aware of how shiny the inner thighs of their daughter got recently when spread across her father’s lap awaiting delivery of that first spank.”

Helen blushed redder than a beetroot as she finally turned to face me; I was about to apologise and tried to turn off the monitor when Helen stopped me and asked me my penname, I told her I wrote under either niteowluk99 or niteowluk2003. She suddenly smiled and said I have read some of your work and it is very good. I explained my hobby was to write about some of my sexual experiences and I posted on only four websites, so I asked her which site she had seen my work on.

Again Helen blushed as she told me the website and I asked her what type of story she actually liked reading the most; she coyly replied that all the stories she read were basically stories where sluts were told what to do and punished if it was not done properly. Helen then looked down at the floor as she asked if all my stories were based on actual events; I seized the opportunity to take charge and simply said, “look me in the eye, slut!” instantly she shot her head up and went to defend herself as not being a slut; so vehemently did she protest that I simply stepped forward and lightly slapped her face telling her to be quiet.

Stunned she suddenly stopped speaking and I told her that her reactions since discovering my secret hobby showed me that she was a typical candidate for slut training and if I was wrong then she knew where the door was right now; she could leave and then return in an hour for her proper reason for being here and nothing further would be said about this matter. She took five slow steps towards the front door but before going out of it she stopped and turned back towards me. Calmly now she asked if her agreeing with me would make any difference to her carrying out her duties as a nurse? To which I replied that it would make no difference what so ever and all she had to do was tell me a safe word which she would use to define her visit as a medical one otherwise I would assume she was here to be trained.

Unsurprisingly she chose Radiotherapy as her safe word for this purpose and at my prompting she chose sexy-nurse as her personal safe word. I then told her to enter the room and stand in the middle of the floor in position one; confused she asked what position one was and I quickly explained it was standing with her feet eighteen inches apart her head tilted down so her gaze was about two feet in front of her feet; at the same time I told her that position two was on her knees with her legs about eighteen inches apart and again her gaze 2 foot in front of her, and position three was on her hands and knees with her head pressed to the floor and her butt pushed high in the air.

As she began to move into the room she suddenly muttered “Radiotherapy” and looked nervously at me; I smiled and simply said “ok!”

For the next thirty minutes Helen carried out her duties as a nurse checking the site of the surgically removed throat cancer and the area of skin burns from the Radiotherapy treatment before telling me she was now through. Without me saying anything she moved into the centre of the room and assumed the position one as described by me earlier. She smiled at me as I walked up to her and a scowl from me had her return her gaze to the floor; she muttered that she had only thirty minutes before she would have to go, so I told her that I wanted to know more about her. I soon learned that she was 28 years old and a size 20 dress size with those massive beauties measuring at 40EE she confessed to shaving her cunt every other day and that she currently had no boyfriends to worry about.

Further discussions revealed that she loved the feeling of pain before pleasure and often spanked her own arse with a metal toothed hair brush before using the handle in her cunt. I told her of my plans for her before she finally admitted as much as she wanted to stay she just had to leave to visit the rest of her patients today but she did say she would be finished about six thirty that night and could re-arrange her route to finish less that thirty minutes from my home. I told her then I would expect her at no later than seven thirty pm and would have a few things prepared for her return.

With that nurse Helen left and I returned to the story I was in the middle of writing but could not pick up the thread again so I sat planning on what I was going to do to Helen later.

Later at 7:15 pm, Helen knocked on my door and upon me answering it she silently walked into the living room, before adopting position one looking at the floor some eighteen inches in front of her feet. There she stood awaiting my commands; I looked her over from head to foot and smiled to myself. “Remove your uniform at once!” I demanded and Helen quickly obeyed sliding her pale blue uniform to the floor before stepping from it; now she remained dressed in bra and panties. I instantly snarled, “You useless slut, I would have thought that even you would have realised I would require you to refrain from wearing a bra in my presence!”

Helen started to apologise, but was cut short by my firm voice; “I don’t want apologies, bitch, I want and demand obedience!” I growled. Realising her mistake, Helen quickly adjusted her dress by removing her bra and tossing to one side. I then told her to place her hands behind her back and for the first time I gazed upon those two magnificent orbs of womanly flesh; stepping forward I placed my hand on her right breast in such a way that I could close my thumb and forefinger around her already erect nipple. I pinched her nipple and kept increasing the pressure watching her face as I did so, at the first sign of a wince I stopped applying pressure and began to pull her nipple towards me.

I noticed her breathing was becoming shallow and her body began to almost glow in a radiance of pure lust, with a quick twist of the wrist I twisted her nipple and was greeted with an almost gasping grunt of passion. I asked Helen, “Are you sure you want to give me your body to use as the slut and whore that you are?”

In an urgent and almost ecstatic tone she responded “Oh yes, Master, use my horny fuck slut of a body to bring out the whore in me!”

I then walked over to the sofa and pulled the soft silky satin Japanese bondage rope from under the cushion, purposely allowing Helen to see me handling this; I returned to her and six inches from one end of the rope I formed a loop. I then slipped this loop over her right breast and taking hold of the loose end and pulled on the longer end until it tightened around her large floppy breast. Now in a figure of eight I wound the rope around her tits causing them to bulge a glow deep red. Helen never objected or complained about the tightness but her nipples looked even harder against the cherry red inflamed breasts, a quick flick of her left nipple achieved the desired result as she almost groaned in pleasure.
I now moved behind her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear; My little whore I am going to punish you for having the disobedience to wear a bra in my presence, but I wonder should I spank you six or twelve times and where should I spank you on your arse, your cunt or on those magnificent bulging tits?

Almost in an erotic whisper she gasped, Oh master twelve would be heaven and if I may be so bold as to request the spanking on my cunt then I would be truly in heaven!

I laughed and told her she was half right as I would indeed give her twelve spanks but they would be shared equally between her horny looking tits.
I commanded her to get into position two and after reminding her what that was she knelt in front of me and I simply wheeled away and brought a dining chair placing it just in front of her. Now sitting comfortably I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up level with mine and told her that I would expect her to count out each of the spanks and also expect her to thank me for taking the trouble to correct her insolent ways.

The first fairly light slap landed on her right breast as Helen meekly said aloud One. Thank you for showing this worthless cunt the error of her ways, sir. The second spank landed on her left tit harder than the first and again I was thanked, by the fourth slap I had worked out just how hard she needed the slaps to be and she was almost panting to avoid cumming by the final spank. Dipping my hand between her legs informed me just how soaking wet she was and her clit was as hard as a little cock against the back of my hand.

I then ordered Helen to bring herself off whilst I nipped at her rock hard nipples. She immediately closed her eyes and began rubbing hard on her cunt as my mouth closed over her left nipple and I slowly bit down onto her nipple until I heard her groan, then gripping her nipple in my teeth I lashed the nipple end with my tongue while slightly pulling back. Suddenly Helen let out a long slow scream as her body convulsed in the first of what seemed like an eternity of orgasms.

I quickly untied her breasts and told her to dress and go home, having made sure she gave me her mobile number; I told her I would contact her with more instructions and tasks within the next three days. I warned her that I would expect her to carry out my wishes to the letter or face ever increasing punishment.
Helen looked me in the eyes and thanked me before asking if she could ask just one question.

I allowed her to ask her question, and replied honestly when she asked why I had not fucked her as she had enjoyed all the pleasure and had not given me anything in return. I explained that I had not fucked her not because I had not wanted to but because of the need for precautions whilst undergoing the cancer treatments and the simple fact I had no protection to put on. I warned her though that the next time she was naked in front of me she would take my cock in her mouth and her cunt and maybe even her arse before I would allow her to leave.

Two days later I called the number she gave me and enquired of Helen what sex toys she owned; coyly she whispered into the phone that she was with a work colleague and could she call me back in half an hour. Instantly I demanded that she answer my question or she would be punished; I assume she walked away from her colleague because she told me she had an old vibrator which no longer buzzed but was still her favourite because it was ten inches long and two inches wide. She confessed that this was her only sex toy and almost used her safe word of sexy nurse as she listened to me telling her of her task to be carried before Friday night.

“You will go to a sex shop and select a similar sized vibrator to your favourite toy, you will also select three butt plugs; one in each size of small, medium and large. You will ask about the prices of nipple clamps although you will not buy any of these and finally you will ask about cupping tools and if within reason as far as price is concerned you will purchase two medium cups and a large cunt cup with the necessary piping and suction pump! Is that clear my little fuck slut.” I demanded.

Yes sir was her only reply.

I imagined her feverishly looking for a sex shop far enough away from her home that they would not recognise her and then having to pluck up courage to actually walk in to one of these premises and ask a complete stranger about butt plugs and nipple clamps.

It was Friday morning when I phoned Helen again and invited her to meet me at a café near my home that evening at seven pm. I warned her not to forget all her sex toys and suggested that she leave her bra and panties at home.

To be continued.

Brigit Astar
04-07-2012, 10:05 PM
such excellent writing

niteowluk2003
04-08-2012, 09:09 AM
You are too kind Brigit.

hornyat40
04-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Please continue, this is true, right?

niteowluk2003
04-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Please continue, this is true, right?

What do you think, hornyat40, do you think this is a true story or just a figment of the warped mind of an erotic writer?......

hornyat40
04-28-2012, 07:59 AM
From the writing, you make it sound as if you did have radiotherapy, but it sounds a little bit fantasized, so I'm going to go with the fantasy part, except for the actual radiotherapy.

niteowluk2003
04-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Hornyat 40, You are correct in saying it is fantasy, except for the radiotherapy which I did undergo and the lady in question was a receptionist at the rad department and not a nurse.

I would say that the story is 70% fact and 30% fantasy.

onedeaged
08-11-2012, 06:14 PM
very good story,