PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Healing: Pt 1 The Healer is in. (Futa\male\female x3)

Jolanthus
04-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Engaging in one of my fetishes... I do have ideas to continue this if it works...

Tebryn staggered about the forest. Although he could fly faster than he could walk he didn’t want to risk passing out while in the air and crashing back to ground from a hundred feet in the sky. The thirty-foot fall when he was struck by the arrows of the followers of The Fallen Lord was bad enough.

Looking ahead he thought he saw a group of women, three tanned women in little more than silk wraps surrounding a fourth woman with more ashen skin dressed in what looked to be elven chain. They looked towards him before quickly disappearing into the nearest tree.

He was about to call out for help when they vanished so quickly. He dismissed it as a hallucination brought on by delirium and continued to stagger on. As he neared the tree his strength gave way, the pain was just too much to carry on. He feared the wounds had become infected or that some poison had been used on the arrows because he felt like he was on fire. Soon unconsciousness welcomed him into a painless oblivion.

Imizael had a feeling something was wrong. The Futa Avatar of the goddess of lust moved to gather her dryad followers and head back outside the sanctuary. That’s when the saw Tebryn slumped on the ground. Quickly they picked him up and carried him inside laying the winged elf on the bed.

Imizael quickly removed Tebryn’s sweat drenched tunic and dirty bandages. She cleaned off the wounds as best she could and tried to rouse the unconscious elf. Groggily Tebryn started to wake up, he was greeted by the smiling face of Imizael and asked. “Am I dead?”

“Not if I can help it.” Imizael replied. “I’m Imizael, Devine Prostitute of the Lady of Lust. Who might you be?”

Tebryn grinned stupidly. The smelling salts, herbal remedies and pain made him feel odd, but in a good way. He introduced himself. “I am Tebryn but you can call me Tebby, travelling bard and dashing rogue at your service.”

“Pleased to meet you Tebby. Do you know if you’re diseased? “ She asked as she started to unlace the ties of Tebby’s leather breeches.

Tebryn shook his head. “No. Dragon Fey.” He slurred, trying to lift his head to see what Imizael was doing. “You sure I’m not dead?” He asked again, trying to blink away some to the pain.

Imizael just smiled. “When I finish with you, you’ll feel very much alive.” She was about to remove Tebby’s pants when she asked. “What did you mean when you said dragon dryad?”

Tebby just smiled. “My father is a Dragon, my mother is a Dryad, must be why I saw your helpers earlier.”

Imizael nodded. “I’ll take it you know of my order then, being a travelling bard and all. You know how we work?”

Tebryn nodded. “You may work your magic lovely lady.”

Raising his hips to give Imizael a little wriggle room to work his tight fitting Breeches off.

As she freed Tebby of his pants Imizael’s eyes when wide. “By the lady’s dripping snatch.” She exclaimed now face to face with eleven inches of flaccid dragon cock. “You weren’t kidding about being half dragon. How do you hide that in your pants!”

Tebby giggled, the medicines he’d been given were making him giddy. “With great difficulty.”

Pouring some warm oils on her hands she rubbed them together before gripping the Dragon shaft. Blood started to rush to the organ and it thickened in her grip. Imizael was rather grateful that was all it did because if it got too much longer she might not have been able to handle it all, as it was she was going to be stretched to her limit to accommodate it’s girth.

She lowered her lips to its tip uttering a quick prayer to her matron goddess to grant her healing for this poor man. Slowly she started to devour Tebryn. Taking him into her mouth as far as it would go making sure he was at full arousal before she tried to fit him into her nether regions.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down as her hands kept up their rhythmic stroking. Tebby groaned and writhed under the ministrations of the sexual healer, he was in no control of the feelings what so ever and it felt wonderful.

Imizael removed the shaft from her mouth, kissing and licking down its length to the base. Taking one of his balls into her mouth, sucking lightly on it, tongue swirling around flicking at it. She did this to one, then the other, all the while still stroking the magnificent cock.

The dryads returned to the room only now they were stripped of their silken wraps. They helped Imizael out of her armour allowing the priestess to join the dress of the room. Naked.

Once free of her Armour Imizael stood up. Perky breasts with dark puffy nipples stood at attention as well as her 8-inch erection. On her slender body it looked larger than it was, but compared to Tebryn’s monster it seemed a lot smaller.

She straddled Tebby and lowered herself onto his thick maleness. The Dryads helped position the dragon cock so that it would slide straight into Imizael’s now dripping quim. Slowly she slid down its length impaling herself on the dragon shaft. Her inner muscles stretched and contracted squeezing Tebby’s girth as they welcomed him warmly. Steadying herself Imizael placed her hands on Tebby’s chest to keep balance as she rode to orgasm.

Zena slipped behind Imizael wrapping her arms around the divine prostitutes waist and her fingers entwined around the cock. When Imizael was at rest the dryad stroked the avatar’s cock, throbbing and pulsing with each beat of Imizael’s heart while matching the clenching and quivering of her female sex organs.

Tebryn looked up at this new angel. Her ashen skin was luminescent in the pale light of the room. He looked into her eyes as she sat straddled on his waist, impaled on his thickness, she gyrated her hips on him before rocking back and forth. They moaned in unison, this physical bonding was more than that. It was a deeper connection happening there and then.

Imizael started to bounce, slowly at first, rising and falling on Tebryn’s dragonhood, closing her eye and focusing on the little feelings that raced through her body, the pleasure was exquisite. The goddess was working through her now and she could feel the divine energy in every inch of her being.

Adara climbed up onto the bed, her creamy thighs sliding either side of Tebby’s head as she offered her muff to be munched. Leaning forward, her slender frame sliding between the priestess of lust’s arms, she took the rigid member into her mouth sucking on it gently.

Tebby obliged the dryad his head lifted up so he could attend her sopping snatch. His tongue slowly started to work around her lower lips, tasting her tart essence. Carefully he flicked his tongue at her clit sending a jolt of electricity up her spine. Her moan was muffled by the mouthful of girlcock, steadily pumping between her lips. She pressed back onto tebby’s face pushing his tongue deeper into her snatch.

With her sister now orally pleasing the priestess Zena’s fingers left the futa’s shaft and traced their way across the contours of her shapely body to pert perky breasts. Playfully she pinched and tweaked her mistress’ nipples.

Throwing caution to the wind Imizael let all inhibition go, she started to ride Tebryn hard and fast, she called out the goddess’ name in a payer chant starting out softly then building up, calling louder and louder each time.

Imizael shuddered violently, digging her nails into his shoulders to keep her balance on his arousal. She shook as her first orgasm took hold, ripping through her body like a powerful internal explosion.

Tebryn felt Imizael squeeze muscles unseen tightening her womanhoods grip on his cock. They both let out moans of satisfaction as their bodies stayed as one. Still straddled on his lap, slowly she started again to rock back and forth grinding against him, before starting to bounce.

Quickly they gathered speed and she rode him like a mighty war horse, he met her down thrust with thrusts of his own, slamming his hardness deep inside her, penetrating its very depths. Again Imizael built up as did Tebryn, groaning moaning, panting they try to make the sensations last but to no avail. With one thrust, Tebryn released his essence, filling Imizael with his seed. As she felt his orgasm release inside her, she let go and slipped over the edge to embrace the euphoria she felt.

Adara, feeling the second orgasm near removed her mouth from Imizael’s member. She rocked back as she worked to her own orgasm rising on Tebby’s tongue letting the dragon fey continue his work. Warm cum erupted from Imizael cock and splashed all over Tebby’s chest covering him in the sticky goo. She started to massage her cum into Tebby’s torso taking care to give special attention to his injuries.

A quick spell caused all injuries to heal and Imizael reluctantly removed herself from the magnificent dragoncock. She glanced over at Nyx who hadn’t joined in on the fun but was masturbating furiously while looking longingly at her mistress.

Imizael beckoned her over with a curled finger. “Would you like to help me get cleaned up?”

Nyx nodded and tiptoed over to the Priestess. She offered her fingers which moments ago had been buried in her pussy. Imizael smiled and took her hand, one by one she cleaned off the fingers with her mouth moaning softly as she suckled on each digit.

Looking over her shoulder Imizael noticed Zena needed no invitation to clean up their guest as she worked in tandem with her sister Adara, mouths expertly working the dragon fey’s love organ.

“Nyx is going to help me get cleaned up. You two play nice with our guest. Something tells me he won’t object to the toys we have.” Imizael explained before heading off for a more private bath with the younger Dryad sister.

Zena and Adara looked at each other with mischievous smiles before Zena bounded off to the toy box for playtime with their guest

GhostRider
04-24-2012, 09:33 PM
cool story

phyro14288
05-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Great story is there more

Jolanthus
07-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Having the Hermaphrodite as a lead isn't to everyones cup of tea. So depending on the response to this piece there were plans to write at least 2 more.

Landy
07-13-2012, 11:06 PM
An interesting concept thanks for sharing it with us.

hawke
07-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Great story I hope you continue it as I've been on the lookout for some good futa pov stories and I've been struggling to find some. Hopefully its not too niche for some people to enjoy. Keep up the good work I'm off to read some of your other work.

Khaos
08-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Awesome.

-Khaos