PDA

View Full Version : Exploring heavenly bodies part 1, 2, 3

groomleader
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Captain Gregory Slawson was making his way along the crowded streets of Della Norte, the capital city of planet Entara Prime. The planet was one of several earth like planets that had been discovered in the last few decades, this planet was circling the star known as Van Maanen's star, a white dwarf star located 14.1 light years from the sun. His star-ship, the Alliance interstellar class cruiser "Invincible" was in orbit, and he was making a social call.

A few days earlier, his ranking officers and himself had been invited to a dinner to celebrate the signing of a treaty of friendship and cooperation between the Alliance and Entara Prime. Captain Slawson had been introduced to the minister of science and technology, and WOW! Minister Treena Suluswi had been almost as tall as he, at 5'11", she was just an inch shorter than his 6' height. The people of Entara Prime were very white skinned people, the effect of circling a white dwarf star, while it provided enough heat for planetary conditions, made tanning or darker skin conditions impossible, even full daylight was equivalent to the light just before sunset back on Earth. At the dinner, Greg discovered another custom of the Entaran people, Minister Suluswi had been wearing a short ruffled skirt, and nothing else. It was customary for Entaran women to go topless, and Captain Slawson had done his best to keep his eyes on her face. Her face was gorgeous, with emerald green eyes and very light blond hair, but he couldn't help sneaking peeks at her breasts, they were generous, full and firm, the almost snow whiteness of her skin made the nipples appear to be a much darker pink, and he could feel his prick respond accordingly. He realised that his erection was starting to show, and he could see the Minister looking at his groin. He flushed and quickly returned his eyes to her face, when her green eyes looked deeply into his light blue eyes he was hooked, when the Minister smiled at him, and asked him if he'd like to get together the next day, and the two of them could get to know each other better.

He looked at the address signs, and figured out where he needed to go. The minister lived in an apartment complex reserved for government ministers, and he entered, and made his way to Suite 105. He could feel his sexual tension start to climb, as he knocked at the door.

The door opened, and there she was. He was almost speechless, she was again bare breasted, and he was almost hypnotized, staring at her snow white mounds, capped with stiff, jutting nipples.

"Welcome Greg! Now that we are alone, we can dispense with the formality of titles, come in!"

"Hello Treena, it's so wonderful to see you again!"

He entered, suddenly feeling clumsy, almost like a shy boy on his first date. She drew him to her, he gazed into those jade green eyes, as her head came forward, and she laid a soft, luscious kiss on his lips. She drew back, smiling, and Greg suddenly felt more at ease.

"Please sit down Greg, and I'll get you something to drink".

In the kitchen, she drew a pitcher of Aldersis out of the cooling unit. It was made from a native fruit, and was quite similar to apple cider. She had also added some special ingredients, known to Entarans, to Greg's glass, one of them, the oil from a flower called Elproxsin, had well known qualities among Entaran people. It would give a man the hardest, longest erection he had ever had. The second ingredient, the ground root of the Chalama plant, would stimulate the prostate to produce higher amounts of semen for several hours, and Entaran men would gush huge loads of semen, filling their partners. Entaran men would use the combination for intense sexual pleasure, and reports from off-worlders who had been lucky enough to try it reported a big boost in the enjoyment of their sexual relations. Treena slipped some oil from the flower of the Eschavia plant into her drink, the root stimulated her reproductive area, causing a higher blood flow to the pelvic region, and a heightened sensitivity to her clitoris. Her orgasmic response to the Eschavia root extract had been nothing short of toe curling, body shaking bursts of pleasure when she climaxed.

She returned to the living room where Greg had taken a seat on the sofa, and she sat down next to him, and handed him his glass.

"This is Aldersis, it's a fermented beverage made from one of our native fruits. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do."

They talked about a few things, then Treena could feel the tingling in her groin, as the Eschavia root started to work on her. When the effects settled in full force, the need for sex would become very urgent.

"Greg, we here on Entara Prime do not believe in some kind of game playing silliness, when we want to have sexual relations. We come right out and say it, and I want to have sex with you. No games, no roles, just fun!"

Greg could feel his cock growing quickly, as Treena stood up, smiled, and took him by the hand, leading him to her bedroom. In the bedroom, she slipped out of her skirt, and Greg could feel his blood surge when he saw Treena completely nude, she was almost a snow white color, her hair was a very light blonde, and fell to her shoulders. Her nipples were standing up, hard, stiff and engorged with blood, they protruded 2 inches up from the surface of her areola. Entaran people apparently had no pubic hair, as she was totally bald over her pubic region, with no sign of hair removal being done. Her hips were nicely flared out, giving her a curvy, hourglass shape.

Treena helped him out of his clothes, Greg felt his cock swelling, his cock was 2 inches longer than its usual 8 inches, and it felt as hard as a length of steel pipe. He relished the idea of this kind of inter-planetary contact, Treena was as hot for him as he was for her, and his cock was more than ready for it.

He pushed her back gently on the bed, and as Treena spread her legs, he mounted Treena, powering his super hard 10 inches deep. Treena squealed with pleasure as Greg's steel hard pipe penetrated her, and drove in, splitting open the tight wrap of her sexy furrow. He started a rhythm, his cock was throbbing, steel hard. He took great pleasure in driving his huge cock deep, the feel of her fiery heat around his stiff 10 inches milked and sucked at him, working him up. He could not believe how horny he felt, and he jack hammered Treena's horny center, rhythmically, almost brutally he drove his new hugeness.

Treena was almost seeing stars, she was in the full grip of her Eschavia high. Her pubic area swelled with blood, her clit was twitching wildly, and she could feel her climax start to race at her. The effect of her swelling pubic region clamped around Greg's cock, making him feel like he was fucking a super tight virgin. That did it, and he could feel his cock get set to explode.

Just before he did, Treena let out a high pitched wail of pleasure, as her orgasm felt like a giant explosion of pleasure, deep in her fiery core. Her climax brought on an Entaran reflex deep in her center, her burning fuck-hole clamped tightly around Greg's cock, and started to milk wildly at his swollen prick, demanding every drop.

Greg felt the clamp, and the tight milking action, he grunted with pleasure, he felt the spunk streak up his shaft, and his cock exploded. Greg's steel hard prick pulsed and throbbed wildly, as he squirted his hot spunk into Treena's fiery heat. Greg had never felt a tighter grip, a more powerful milking at his shaft, and his cock exploding with such force. His swollen cock pulsed again and again, each pulse squirted more hot spunk, it seemed to go on and on, his cock pulsing and squirting wildly, Treena's fiery fuckhole clamped down tightly on Greg's cock, the tight milking action of her orgasmic release greedily milking and sucking at his cock, he felt like all his juices were being sucked out of his cock by Treena's tightly spasming muscles.

Treena relished the roaring of her orgasm washing over her, she could feel Greg's swollen cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside her, his hot spunk filling her. She loved the feeling of swollen cocks, bursting deep within her, pumping thick sprays of hot male juices deep inside her.

Finally, Greg sprawled next to Treena, his wild orgasmic release over. He marveled at the wild pleasure that being with an Entaran female he had enjoyed, he knew that he wanted more.

With Treena's body next to his, her delicate hands playing with his cock and balls, he once again enjoyed the sight of his cock, surging back up to another 10 hard, ready to go inches.

Treena wanted to try something she had never had the pleasure of yet. Among the Entaran people, oral sex is not practised, and after hearing tales of oral sex from Entaran people who had enjoyed sex with off-worlders, she was eager to try it.

"Greg, amongst our people, oral sex is an unknown pleasure. I've heard tales of Entarans who have enjoyed such pleasures with off-worlders, and I'd like to try it on you, if you wouldn't mind my inexperience."

"Treena, I'd love to be the lucky one who introduces you to the pleasure of oral sex, but before you do, I want to be the one who gets to do it to you first."

Treena was startled as he quickly adjusted himself between her thighs, she had heard about giving men pleasure that way, but had not heard that men also like to give pleasure back in such a way. When his hot, wet tongue made a long sweeping motion along her creamy entrance, she let out a long, low pitched moan of pleasure. She had never felt the sensations that were starting to rise, as Greg's hot mouth worked over her fiery center, his mouth was expert and practiced.

Greg loved to lick, he dove into her, licking up the sweet cream, and tasting her juices avidly. He lifted her ass up, and saw her tight, twitchy asshole, a dark red rose shaped pucker against her snowy white skin, and it drove his cock to new hardness, his tongue started to work over the tight pucker, listening to her gasps and cries of pleasure. Slicking up a finger with his spit, he slid it up her tight hole, as he returned to licking out her steamy opening. The combination of his mouth licking her wildly and having her asshole being finger fucked made Treena's wet entrance convulse, and she howled with pleasure as her orgasm slammed into her, shaking her all over.

After several minutes recovery time, she was ready to give his hard cock the best blowjob she could. She quickly descended on his cock, licking at it, giving gentle kisses all over his eager, throbbing length. She covered his large cock head with her mouth, and started to bob her head up and down slowly, working on relaxing her mouth to take in as much of his cock as possible.

Greg grunted with satisfaction as Treena got into giving him a superb blowjob. For a novice, she was a natural born fellatrix, the feel of her superbly tight, cocksucker lips clamped around his shaft, as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, made his toes curl with pleasure. After several up and down bobs, her throat muscles relaxed, and she slid down his shaft, swallowing his cock right to the balls.

"Oh fuck yeah, feels so fucking good! Deep throat my cock baby, and suck out my load!" Greg grunted.

Encouraged, Treena did so, taking him in balls deep, then sliding back up his shaft, to plunge down again. Greg murmured endearments to her, stroking her head of silky hair. He could see his shaft, shiny wet with spit, as Treena worked over his throbbing cock. The sight made his cock lurch and swell up tight, and he warned her that he was going to blow. Treena kept her lips clamped tighly around his cock, halfway up his cock, and eagerly waited for his wet spray of sperm.

"Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna fill your sweet hot mouth baby, yes, oh fuck YES!"

Treena could feel Greg's cock start pulsing, and she felt his first blast of hot sperm hit the roof of her mouth. His cock erupted, over and over, thick streams of spunk spewing all over Treena's eager tongue, the effect of the Chalama root extract making his cock fill Treena's mouth to overflowing. She released his cock, swallowing rapidly, as he gushed 3 more streams of hot spunk, spraying the rest of his load all over Treena's face. Treena quickly scooped it off her face, so she could swallow that down too. The act has been wildly erotic, and the taste of his cum made her want more. She was determined not to waste a single drop of his tasty sperm.

Greg had good news, he had discussed the possibility of Treena joining his starship crew with the Prime Minister. He was delighted, with the minister serving as junior Science officer aboard an Alliance interstellar class cruiser, the advances she would learn, it would help Entara Prime very much. Just before his visit, the Alliance council had approved his request, and he could now tell her the good news.

He rolled onto his side, looking into Treena's eyes, and said, "Treena, I have wonderful news for you, your Prime Minster and the Alliance ruling council have approved a request I made, that involves you".

She looked a bit puzzled, and replied, "For me? What could that be?"

"You are going to join the crew of the Alliance star-ship 'Invincible' as junior science officer, so you can travel with us, and learn many new and wonderful things."

She looked startled, then an incredible joy leapt onto her face. She let out a long keening wail, she told Greg it was an Entaran verbal expression of incredible joy, to be offered such an incredible opportunity. To be a science officer on a star-ship, such a fabulous chance. And with such a sexy captain, so much the better.

Treena poured out another glass of Aldersis, and with her special mixture added in, the afternoon flew by in a blur of hard pumping, cries of orgasm, a rock hard cock gushing wildly, and her genital region rocking with massive orgasms, getting a start on what was surely going to be excellent inter-stellar relations.

groomleader
04-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Part 2

Commander Veronika Masterson stepped into the elevator, and ordered the computer to take her to the bridge. Her watch was just about to start, she loved being the first officer aboard the star ship "Invincible". Her and Captain Slawson were one of the best teams in the fleet, they took no nonsense, and made sure that the crew did the same. Veronika, being almost 6 feet and 170 pounds, and Captain Slawson, at 6 feet and 200 pounds, were imposing figures, and they had earned the respect of their crew, fellow officers and fleet command.

The door whisked open silently, and she was on the bridge. Captain Slawson smiled a greeting, and announced "Begin day watch, 07:00 hours."

He motioned Veronika to his ready room, where they could be a little more informal.

"Hey Ronnie, how's it going?" he greeted her in the room.

"Oh, pretty much the same old, Greg, I'm so horny I could jump out of my skin, but that's nothing new. I'm looking forward to some shore leave, and make up for lost time. Damn, it's tough being an officer, there are more than enough hot looking guys, but I outrank them all."

Greg had gotten accustomed to Veronika being so blunt about her sex life, he knew what it was like to be surrounded by very attractive crew, but unable to fraternize with them, the fleet forbid such contact, and they hadn't risen to such powerful positions in the fleet by flouting the rules.

"So, what's with this new junior science officer, Treena Suluswi?" she asked.

"That was an idea that I came up with to have their science and technology minister join us as a special liason offcier, I felt that she could learn more by practical, hands on experience. Since their technology, especially in the field of space exploration is several years behind ours, they are only just reaching the point where interplanetary travel for their species is on the brink. I felt, and the Prime Minister and the Alliance ruling council agreed, that we should bring them along, and help them along with their development, as Entara Prime is now a member of the Alliance."

"Seems like a great idea, she's very eager to learn, she's reporting on every astral phenomenon within sensor distance", Veronika replied, "I've heard more reports of quasars and pulsars in the last few days, then I've heard for several years."

Greg smiled, and as they returned to the bridge, Greg said, in his best captain's voice, "Commander Masterson, the bridge is yours."

The elevator whisked him away, and Veronika settled herself into the captain's chair, glancing around her, she saw that the bridge crew was performing like a well oiled machine, and she nodded with satisfaction.

Junior Science officer Treena Suluswi was at science station one, gazing at the readouts, looking like a kid on Christmas morning. She was so enthralled by everything she was learning, she didn't want to leave the bridge, even after her shift was over.

"Commander, at bearing 328, a quasar, I make it to be about 100 light years distance, high levels of radiation, a real genrator of gamma rays, I will make further studies", she reported.

"Minister Suluswi, in case you haven't noticed, your watch is over. Time for you to relax, you will have plenty of time to study it further."

She looked up, and Veronika was enveloped in the gaze of those almost impossibly green emerald eyes. She felt a shiver run through her, it felt like her eyes had almost become soft hands that had stroked her body with that look, and she could feel a pulse of heat in her cunt, and sudden dampness in her panties.

"Sorry Commander, there is just so much to see, and learn about," she replied.

"Well, you need rest as much as you need to learn" Veronika said, doing her best to keep her voice from shaking, "So shift is over, time to relax."

The eyes gazed at her again, making her insides flutter, producing another gush of her juices, as she smiled and said, "Of course, Commander".

A minute later, and Treena was on her way. She flipped open her communcation badge, and told Greg she would be in his cabin in a few minutes, now that work time was over, it was time for rest and recreation. She stopped in her cabin, she stripped down, and put on the short ruffled skirt that was her people's customary attire for women. She understood why she had to wear a uniform, being that the Alliance was made up of several different worlds who had different customs on what or what not to wear in public. Yes, she understood, but she felt very overdressed, and was glad when she could be alone, and as far as she was concerned, properly attired. She slipped on her uniform over her dress, picked up the pitcher of Aldersis, she had the oil from the Elproxsin flower, and the ground root of the Chalama plant in her carry all, that would be added to Greg's glass, and the oil from the flower of the Eschavia plant that would be added to her drink. To insure that she didn't run out of her special ingredients, she had a small portable greenhouse, and had each of the three plants growing, ensuring a ready supply, as they were fast growing plants. In a few minutes, she buzzed Greg's door bell. He greeted her at the door with a big smile, and she slipped inside, and quickly discarded her uniform. Greg gazed appreciatively at her spectacular body, the snow white mounds of her breasts, with stiff, excited deep rose colored nipples.

"Finally able to get rid of this damn thing", she sighed, "I know we have to respect other people's dress customs, but it feels so clumsy and restricting. I much prefer my people's customs" she added with a grin.

Greg certainly agreed, the sight of her sexy form, with just a short ruffled skirt covering her, always made his pulse pound, and his cock firm up. She poured out 2 glasses of Aldersis, added the Elproxsin flower oil and the ground root of the Chalama plant to Greg's glass, and the Eschavia flower oil added to her glass. They clinked glasses together, and sipped at the drinks.

They quickly came together, shedding clothes, naked bodies pressing together urgently. On the bed, in a heated embrace, Treena could feel his pubic region start to churn, as the Eschavia flower oil made her pubic region heat up, making her clitoris tingle. She was wild about oral sex, now that she had given and received, she was eager to keep up her new found pleasure. She stretched out, bringing her legs up and parting her thighs, she urged Greg on.

"Lick me Greg", she growled huskily, "Get your wonderful mouth down there, and lick me, it feels so wonderful, lick me now."

Greg gazed at the dark pink opening, flared open, her inner region, a dark coral red, glistened with juices, inviting his tongue to taste her wonderful flavor. He felt his cock swelling again, ten inches of hard steel, and he quickly plunged his mouth down onto her. He drove his tongue in, listening to her grunt of pleasure as he start to lick her, his tongue sweeping across her region, sliding over her twitching clit, again and again.

Treena, lost in a sexual rush, reverted to her native language, as she cried out, "Sei, sei, untar lents, oh solment keoh, bei, bei, bei, BEI!!"

Her voice let out a shriek of pleasure as she reached orgasm, squirting wildly, her juices giving Greg a very enjoyable face wash, as he licked wildly, getting as much of her juices as he could. His cock was steel hard, and his cock needed, demanded penetration now. He quickly mounted Treena, penetrating her, listening to her squeal of pleasure as he sank his iron hardness in, until his 10 inches were buried right to the balls. Treena could feel her orgasm building again, once she got rolling, with the Eschavia flower oil, it was an easy matter to cum over and over, and she did, howling with pleasure as she crashed into another orgasm, Greg was able to withstand the sudden pulsing of her inner flesh around his, but when Treena howled with her third orgasm, Greg's cock jerked and swelled up tight. The tight clamp, and the eager milking of her inner muscles greedily demanding his load took him over, and his cock blew, jerking and throbbing and pumping a flood, his cock erupting deep inside her again and again, Greg was thrusting and grunting and spilling even more cum, he felt like he would never stop, a geyser of hot, white cum pouring into Treena's eager tighness. The feel of his load squirting hotly, pouring his seed deep inside her, Greg's stiff cock pumping into her in repeated ejaculations quickly shoved Treena into her fourth orgasm, another glorious burst of pleasure lighting up her sensory nerves, making her whole body tremble and quiver with climactic pleasure.

As the orgasms ebbed, Greg lay sprawled out on Treena's luscious body, his cock still hard, and deep inside Treena. She loved the feeling of his cock, having spent its pleasure, still hard and deep inside her. After a few minutes, Greg rolled off, and Treena handed him his glass, and urged him on to have a sip, as she sipped at her drink. The ingredients did their work, and soon, Greg and Treena were in a heated 69, Treena wanted a thick juicy load, and Greg was such an expert at oral sex, she loved the giving and reciving aspect of this 69 position, as it was called. Her mouth rode up and down his throbbing ten inches, relaxing her throat muscles, she swallowed him whole, Greg grunting with pleasure as his cock was encased in her hot, wet mouth. Greg was on the bottom, and Treena's sexy rump swayed over him, and he saw once again her tight, twitchy asshole, a dark red rose shaped pucker against her snowy white skin, and it drove his cock to new hardness, he could feel his cock jerk and swell. Just before he blew, he knew that he wanted to give the minister's asshole an extended session of licking and fingering that nice tight hole.

"Yes, gonna cum baby, gonna fill your sweet mouth, yes, yes, YES!"

Greg could feel his cock start to pulse, gushing thick streams into Treena's hot mouth. Treena could feel her inner muscles start to spasm crazily, the taste of Greg's cum and brought on her orgasm, she let off muffled cries of pleasure as she sucked wildly on Greg's cock.

Greg was still fired up, he wanted to lick her sweet asshole, right now. He lifted off, and rolled her over into a doggy style position. He quickly bent down, and ran his tongue over her, kissing and licking her ass cheeks, hearing her soft moans of desire. He pulled her ass cheeks apart gently, and his tongue started to lick at her asshole, licking at the tight pucker of her sweet hole.

Treena grunted with pleasure, and gasped out, "Oh my goodness, Greg, what are you doing to me?" She moaned with pleasure and cooed, "Whatever you are doing to me, keep doing it."

Greg licked the rose shaped pucker of her sweet asshole over and over, his tongue could feel the tight pucker, enjoying her gasps and cries of pleasure. Greg slid a finger up her creamy center, then quickly brought it back, and slid it up her tight asshole. Treena gasped, made wordless sounds of pleasure as he fingered her, his cock was rock hard, and he was eager to take her back door, although he didn't know if her species had any cultural or religious views against asshole fucking.

That was answered when Treena whsipered, "Take me there Greg, my last bit of virginity, I want to feel what it's like."

He slid a coating of lube up his 10 inches, and poised it at her tight asshole. Pushing slowly, very slowly, he felt the swollen head of his cock pop inside. Treena grunted, and he held steady, waiting for her to relax.

He stroked her back, and whispered, "Relax, relax baby, I'll take it real slow, you tell me how much you can stand, how fast, relax baby."

Treena loved his thoughtfulness, as she worked hard on relaxing that tightness. She felt it loosen up a bit, and urged Greg on to go slowly, but take her, she wanted her last bit of virginity gone. Greg renewed his entrance, gaining inch by slow inch, Treena urging him on, as he slid it in. When he had 9 inches buried up her, she told him to fill her totally, and he shoved his last inch in.

Treena growled, "Yes, yes, feels so good, fuck me Greg, let me have your load, I've had two holes filled with your thick juice, now I want my last one filled. Fill me Greg."

Greg was happy to do so, he started to fuck her slowly, his cock parting the incredible tightness of her asshole, and he pulled back a few inches, and thrust in again. Never had he had such a tight hole around his cock, he gave her a slow, grunting reaming, as his balls started to work up a thick load. He reached around Treena and his hands started to stroke at her, her species had a pleasure organ very similar to a human clitoris, in essentially the same place, and his fingers worked over her straning joy button, Treena could feel her pubic region swelling with blood, the Eschavia oil making her hotter than hot. Treena felt her body light up, as another Eschavia powered orgasm slammed into her, she let out a loud, keening wail of pleasure, as she spiraled down that slide into multi-orgasms. Greg felt the clench of her asshole tightening down even more around his prick, and he could feel the spunk streaking up his shaft. With a wild groan of pure pleasure, he erupted, pumping a thick juicy load, again thrusting in over and over in repeated ejacualtions, his cock pouring every drop up Treena's tight back door. Treena shuddered and cried out through five orgasms, they tumbled into her one right on top of the other, until Greg's cock popped out of her tight asshole, and he flopped down on the bed. In a minute, Greg was sleeping peacefully, and Treena smiled at the sleeping form as she snuggled in next to him.

groomleader
04-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Part 3

On the bridge, Veronika was finding herself a little too warm, even though the environmental controls were at the correct setting. She squirmed around, kept seeing that smoldering, green eyed look that the minister had favored her with, the feeling that she was being caressed all over her body with that look. Her panties were a damp, sodden mess, and she left the bridge to change her panties. In her cabin, she was still feeling hot and sexy, and before she slipped on a pair of black silk panties, she slipped a tampon up inside her, to fix the problem of her cunt displaying how hot she was. Back on the bridge, she worked hard to devote herself to the tasks at hand, although the sexy Entaran minister was never far from her mind.

Treena opened her eyes, yawned, and looked at the clock. It was 13:00 hours, and she arose, getting dressed while Greg slept on. She smiled as she looked at his sleeping form, she decided to let him sleep, she wanted to file her daily report with the Entaran science ministry, and study the readouts of a few more quasars in depth that she had recorded and saved for research. Back in her cabin a few minutes later, she was busy with her tasks. After 2 hours, she decided that a workout in the ship's gymnasium would be good, and she gathered up a towel, workout clothes, and reluctantly put her uniform back on.

On the bridge, Veronika's watch had just ended, and she had turned the next watch over to Lt. Commander Michael Esall. Deciding that she needed to workout, maybe clear her head of that sexy vision, she stopped by her cabin just long enough to grab her soap, workout clothes and a towel, and she was humming a little song as she entered the gymnasium. Her humming stopped abruptly as she saw the minister, completely naked, at the locker bank, her ass turned towards her. Veronika gazed at the snowy whiteness of her body, her naked snow white cheeks filled her vision. Treena turned around, facing her without a trace of false modesty, completely comfortable in her natural, nude state, and smiled as she saw Veronika's gaze travel lower, staring at her entirely hairless pubic region. Seems that Earthers have quite a thing about hairless pubic regions, she thought with a smile. Veronika's gaze finally reached back to her eyes, and she felt her pussy pulse with heat as Treena's lambent green eyes again made her feel that she was being stroked and caressed.

"Commander Masterson, welcome. What a nice surprise, it looked like I would have had to workout alone, and here you are".

"Minister Suluswi," Veronika said, trying and failing to keep her regulation, commanding voice, fumbling for something else to say.

Her locker was right next to the minister's, and she could feel the minister gazing at her as she undressed. When she was down to just her panties, Treena reached out and stroked at the sexy silken covering of her panties over her ass cheeks.

"Umm, so nice, I love the feeling of this fabric" she cooed, "Silk, I believe it is called, quite amazing, that such a small insect, could produce such a wonderful fabric."

Veronika took a deep breath, and pushing her panties down to her knees, let them drop to the floor. Treena was now openly eyeing her body, and she felt a full body blush as she slipped on a pair of athletic style panties and a sports bra. As she pulled on her T shirt and a pair of shorts, Treena did the same.

Treena led the way, and Veronika couldn't take her eyes off the minister's ass. The shape, the symmetry, the movement as she walked, all had her cunt simmering. They had the gym all to themselves, and Veronika noticed that with all the space, Treena would be right beside her, on the treadmill, the stair stepper, and the free weights. One thing Veronika knew, she would need a furious masturbation session after the gym with her double headed dildo. Back at the lockers, Veronika took a deep breath, and stripped. She could feel Treena's gaze running all over her, Treena was intrigued by the fact that Earthers have that funny looking, crinkly hair around their pubic regions. Veronika was the first Earth female she had ever seen, and she was not only intrigued, she was getting turned on. Not only turned on, she wanted to enjoy some sexual relations with her.

Under the shower head, Veronika sighed with pleasure, she adored hot showers. She was about to reach for the soap, when she saw a long, white arm and hand reach out for it, at the same time she felt the soft press of Treena's body against her back.

"Let me do that for you" the minister's voice, like a soft caress, whispered in her ear.

Veronika watched the other arm come around her body, hands soaping up, then the sheer pleasure of Treena's soapy hands sliding up and down. Veronika pressed back against Treena's body, listening to her soft growl of pleasure as she gave herself up to Treena's ministrations. The minister worked over Veronika, cupping her breasts, slick hands sliding around her belly in caressing, tantalizing circles. Her hands reached lower, rubbing the soap against her pubic curls, fingers gliding through her tuft. Treena went to one knee, and Veronika was acutely aware of the fact that her face was inches from her naked ass, as Treena soaped her legs, and then she pulled back, so she could run her hands up her back. Veronika felt like she was in heaven, and she turned to face Treena, that green eyed gaze, so caressing, so inviting.

"Would you like to do me now?" Treena cooed.

Veronika's mouth was dry, her pulse thumping, she could only nod as Treena handed over the bar of soap. Veronika took the same position, Treena's back snuggled in against her, as she soaped up her hands. She ran the soap all over, listening to Treena's soft growls of pleasure as she cupped her breasts with soapy hands, sliding around her belly, Veronika could felt her pulse pound and her cunt pulse as she ran her fingers over Treena's naked mound, taking to one knee, she gazed at the wonderful symmetry of her nude ass as she slid her hands up and down the minister's legs, her hands coming up, cupping those wonderful globes, sliding a slick finger along the part between her cheeks, before sliding her hands all over Treena's back, Treena turned to face her, those lambent green eyes once again filling her vision. Treena gave a growl of desire, she pulled Veronika into a tight embrace, and their lips came together, hot lips pressing together urgently, tongues meeting in a swirl of passion, giving themselves up to the moment, hands stroking, fondling, caressing. Aware that they were in a public region of the ship, they reluctantly parted, and picked up the towels, drying themselves off by their lockers.

Treena whispered to Veronika, "Commander, amongst my people, when we want someone in a sexual manner, we believe in fulfilling that desire, we don't play games on Entara. If you'd like to continue where we left off, I know I would, please come by my quarters, I'm on deck 3."

Veronika replied, "I would love to continue, when we are together in such a way, I don't want to be your Commander, please call me Veronika."

Treena grinned and said, "And I do not want to be called Minster when we are together like that, so please call me Treena."

Veronika quickly made her way to her cabin, and she took out her 18 inch dual headed dildo, and slipped it into a carry all. She had a feeling that her trusty stress reliever could be in very good use. She stripped, and quickly slipped on a new pair of red silk panties, that covered far less. These were her "come fuck me" panties, that she wore for a lover to encourage them on to ravage her, and it was obvious that Treena was eager to ravage her lovingly. She dressed in casual attire, and left for deck 3.

In her cabin, Treena stripped down to her usual attire of short ruffled skirt. She could feel the need, Veronika was stunningly sexy, and she ached to stroke and caress that statuesque figure. She poured out two glasses of Aldersis, and quickly stirred in oil from the flower of the Eschavia plant, to give Veronika orgasms like she'd never had before.

Veronika paused outside Teena's door, and took a deep breath, then pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened, and there she was. My God, Veronika thought. She had never seen the minister in her usual attire, just the short ruffled skirt barely covering her pubic region, made her blood surge. They were alone, in such a personal, intimate setting, and she was going to be intimately involved with that fantastic body. Treena welcomed her in with a smile, and handed her a small cocktail glass.

"This is Aldersis, made from the fruit native to Entara, I hope you like it. It is rumored to have aphrodisiac properties," she added, giving Veronika a sexy smile, the Eschavia flower oil would certainly make it feel that way.

They drained their small glasses, and Treena was quickly face to face with Veronika. She stroked her face, Veronika moaned with pleasure, as Treena's hands stroked and caressed her. She slipped her fingers through the buttons of Veronika's blouse, and slipped them apart, and gave a low growl of desire as Veronika's blouse drifted to the floor and her chest was revealed, large, melon sized beauties capped with stiff, hard, jutting nipples. Veronika's skirt was quickly on the floor, and Treena felt her pulse thump as Veronika's sexy, curvy pubic region was revealed, with a wildly hot, sexy pair of red lace panties that barely concealed what lay beneath. Treena slipped her hand into the front, ran her fingers over Veronika's well trimmed bush, and slowly slipped them down, until they dropped to her feet, and Veronika's nude body was fully revealed.

Treena whispered, "How would you like to remove my skirt for me, and we shall get to know each other very intimately?"

Veronika was eager to do so, and she felt her clit twitch when Treena was naked, knowing that she was just as naked, both of them totally stripped down and ready for action. Their bodies came together, Treena ran her fingers through Veronika's thick tresses, kissing her heatedly. Veronika returned her sweet kisses with growing passion, each one could feel the building tension deep inside, as the Eschavia oil started to work on them, heating them up. They tumbled to the bed, Treena eager to try a lesbian 69. She had never had the chance to have a sexual interlude with another female, and from the way her body was responding, she had a feeling she was going to love it. She clung to Veronika, whispered what she wanted to do, and in just a few moments, she was flat on her back, Veronika straddling her face, presenting her simmering core to Treena's excited gaze. Treena could smell the rich, heady scent of Veronika's passion filling her nose, and she wanted to taste that. Veronika was just as eager, seeing Treena's naturally hairless region just inches away gave her a lust surge, and she wanted to lick her all over, then drive her tongue deep into Treena's center, and lick up all her juices. They quickly did so, each one licking and tasting the other, feeling the pressure building. The sounds of hot, liquid oral sex, grunts, moans, licking and fingering wet, creamy centers quickly filled the room. Veronika felt the full force of the Eschavia oil hit, as her pubic region swelled up with a dizzying rush of blood, making her dizzy, and her clit started to pulse and throb wildly, almost painfully. Treena could feel the same thing happening, and she licked wildly at Veronika, getting her tongue to hit the bump of Veronika's twitching clit over and over. Veronika felt like she was turning inside out as she came, she raised her head, letting out a loud howl of pleasure, my God, it felt like her head was going to fly off, her pussy was pulsing, throbbing, gushing juices over and over, giving Treena a massive facial as her cunt squirted, squirted, and squirted some more. Veronika quickly applied her mouth back to Treena's center, found her little bump, and a few licks brought Treena to climax, she let out a low keening wail of pleasure, and her cunt started to pulse, gushing juices that Veronika eagerly licked up. After what seemed like ages, they tumbled apart, Veronika had never felt so giddy.

Ater a few minutes, Treena handed Veronika another small cocktail glass filled with the special mixture. After drinking they caressed, stroked, kissed and licked each other all over, until both were virtually whimpering with desire.

Veronika reached into her carry all, and pulled out her 18 inch double dildo. She grinned as she saw Treena's eyes widen.

"My stress reliever," she whispered, "for times when I'm so horny I can't see straight, how would you like to ride my stress reliever, you'll be the first to share it with me."

Treena lay back, smiling, and spread her legs, inviting Veronika to shove it in. Veronika placed it at the entrance to Treena's creamy center, and she started to work it slowly in. Treena groaned with desire as the large head penetrated her, letting out little growls of pleasure as she felt the head of the dildo stretch her walls apart, as Veronika worked 7 inches up Treena's fiery well. The other head was probing the air, waiting. Veronika eagerly rubbed it over her own cunt, once her slick cunt made contact, it set her on fire. Wiggling her hips, Veronika slid down the other side of the dildo, groaning as the dildo spread her cunt walls apart, continuing to push the other end into Treena's heated center, with slow even strokes. Treena reached out and grabbed Veronika, holding together tightly, they started fucking each other, using only their hips to propel themselves. They started out slowly, moaning with desire as the dildo slid in and out of their burning cunts. They picked up the pace, grinding their hips back and forth, humping at each other in a frenzy. They worked the whole dildo into their fiery fuck-holes until they were in a heated embrace, breasts pressed tightly against each other. Joined cunt to cunt, and humping their hips back and forth, their clits stood up, rock hard, erect, throbbing and twitching with desire, brushing heatedly against the plunging dildo. They fucked each other furiously, their bodies slapping against each other, slamming their burning cunts down the thick dildo again and again, moaning and gasping as the dildo fucked them closer and closer to orgasm.

Veronika could feel that dizzying rush of blood again, her clit twitching like a live wire, she felt her climax rushing at her, and she gasped out, "I'm cumming, oh my God!"

She exploded, howling with pleasure, her cunt throbbing madly as it tightened down on the dildo. She could feel her fiery well squirting again and again, and was dimly aware of Treena's loud growl of pleasure as she exploded, Treena started squirting, and they soaked the sheets and each other with a flood of hot cum as they rode the orgasmic crests. Their heated movements slowed down, and they shivered in blissful fulfilment. They fell sweaty, exhausted and satisfied, into each other's arms.