PDA

View Full Version : (TomGee) Chrystina's Revelation

Asiaticus
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Chrystina's Revelation
by TomGee

Chapter 1

Like most middle-aged guys, I've fantasized about having a gorgeous teenage girl whom I could vent my lust upon, a beautiful creature I could probe, penetrate, fuck and suck repeatedly. Of course, that wasn't the case, that never happens.

And then one day I was in my garage and I overheard my daughter and her friend Chrystina talking in the spare room over the garage. They obviously didn't know I was there. When I heard their voices, I moved closer to the vent work which was carrying their voices. I grinned to myself as I thought about an old fart like me listening to teen girls talking about fashion or the latest shampoo. But I also knew that teen girl also talked about boys. Listening in on the private conversation of teen girls might be fun.

I settled into an old lounger my wife had condemned to the garage, my attention focusing on the voices as I heard Candy, my daughter, softly say, "OK, we're alone, so what is this huge secret that you have to tell me?"

"Candy, you have to PROMISE that you'll never whisper a word about this!" I heard Chrystina say. I smiled. She was probably going to talk about a teen-age crush.

"I gave you my fucking word, Chrys! Just tell me the fucking secret!" Candy said.

I frowned. I didn't realize that my teenage daughter used profanity. I was going to have to figure a way to address this with her.

And then Chrystina said, "I-I'm not a virgin anymore."

I sat there feeling guilty for listening in, as well as stunned at what I was hearing. Chrystina was the daughter of the Presbyterian minister. She was a sweet girl, very polite and nice, a 'good' girl that you just assumed would never sin. And of course, Chrystina was drop dead gorgeous as well. She had thick Auburn hair that was cut to just below her shoulders. Her green eyes were wide set, liquid and captivating. She had a perfect mouth, white teeth and a smile that was erotic. Her body had developed over the past year, and she had a full figure.

Thinking about Chrystina having sex and being naked made the blood rush to my cock as I sat quietly listening!

Candy said, "No shit! How kewl! So who was it? I didn't know you were going out with anyone special."

There was a pause, and then with a very nervous voice, Chrystina said, "Oh Candy, it was... Mr. Smith!"

"No fucking way! You mean our History teacher. Mr. Smith? Chrys, you fucked a TEACHER?" Candy said.

I didn't know the teachers, but the thought of this beautiful girl being ravaged by someone my age was arousing me. I opened my fly and wrapped my fist around my hard prick, slowly stroking my dick as I waited to hear more.

"Y-Yes. But he kind of forced me. I mean it wasn't like I wanted him to do it to me!" Chrystina said.

I could hear the excitement in Candy's voice. "You mean he RAPED you?"

Chrystina said, "Well, kind of I guess. Remember when I helped store all the props from the play a couple of weeks ago? There were four of us, plus Mr. Smith. The others had to go and I figured I'd help Mr. Smith with the final couple boxes. So we carried boxes downstairs to the storage room. As I was putting my box down, I heard the door shut and the lock click. When I turned around, Mr. Smith had put his box down and he was moving toward me. Oh Candy, the look in his eye told me I was in deep shit!"

Candy seemed almost breathless. "W-What happened then?"

"Well, he took my wrist and he spun me around and pushed me up against the old couch that is in that room. He pushed me forwards, and I was bent over this couch. I was scared, cause I felt Mr. Smith pulling up my dress and draping it on my back!"

"SHIT! Didn't you holler or tell him 'no' or something?" Candy asked.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed, Candy. I-I didn't do anything. I was scared, and I knew what Mr. Smith was doing was wrong. But... I let him do whatever he wanted. I knew he was looking at my panties, but I just lay there. And then he... he pulled my panties down!"

I had to stifle a groan of lust as I imagined Chrystina in that position, her sweet naked ass on full display, and the deep crevice hidden by her gently rounded ass cheeks.

"Damn, Chrys, you mean you didn't struggle or anything? You just let Old man Smith pull your panties down and look at your naked ass?" Candy had hoarseness to her voice that indicated her level of arousal. I noted that my little girl wasn't a little girl anymore.

"I-I know it was wrong. But... he's an adult. I've always been taught to obey adults. So... I let him do what he wanted to me. When I felt his... thing... pressing against me, I just let him pull my legs wider apart."

My cock was going to blow soon. I stopped playing with myself and sat still, barely breathing.

"And then... he did it to me. And... ohhhh, its so embarrassing. He did it to me, Candy."

"Shit, Chrys, grow up. It was his cock, not his 'thingie' and he didn't 'do it,' he FUCKED you! I can't believe that Mr. Smith had the balls to fuck you. I always thought he was kind of a wimp! So how long did he fuck you?" Candy asked her.

"N-Not very long. Maybe a minute, and then he grunted and I felt kind of... wet inside me. After a few seconds, he pulled out and pulled my panties up and dress down, and he started apologizing like crazy. He was almost crying asking me not to tell anyone. And... since then, he's given me an A on everything I've handed in!"

"Wow, I can't believe it. You finally got fucked. Welcome to the club, Girl!" Candy said. I realized that my daughter was no longer a virgin as well. Shit, she had grown up and I'd missed it!

"So, how was it? Did it feel good?" Candy said, almost snickering.

Chrystina was clearly embarrassed. "Well, I was kind of in shock, and it didn't last very long. The really embarrassing thing was that when he... he fucked me... that it was pretty easy because I was already... wet."

It was then that I grabbed a rag and wrapped it around my cock, furiously stroking myself and shooting my cum up into the rag. All I could think about was that sweet, wet fucking hole between Chrystina's legs and what it would feel like to ram my cock inside her.

There was a pause, and then Candy said, "So you got off on Mr. Smith fucking you. Shit, how could you get excited about that? He's not good looking at all!"

Chrystina said, "I don't really know, Candy. I was scared, but I was also... well, I was kind of excited too. I mean this was a grown man, and he thought I was... well, pretty enough to want to... to make love to!"

My daughter giggled, "Shit Chrys, you sure are naïve. Hell, you've guaranteed that you'll ace Mr. Smith's classes. But you better be careful. If your dad ever found out, you'd be up shit creek without a paddle!"

"I d-don't even want to THINK about that, Candy. Daddy would go ballistic. I don't think that Mr. Smith will try anything else, I've kind of avoided having to talk to him, and I won't be alone with him anymore. When I think of Daddy finding out, though, I almost get sick!"

"Yeah, your old man would have a cow. Well, my lips are sealed. And believe me, I'm going to stay away from Mr. Smith, for sure! Ewww, I can't believe you did it with such an old guy!" She laughed, and in a few seconds Chrystina began giggling too.

And with that the matter was dropped as they began talking about school and grades. But in my mind, Chrystina was bent over with her sweet naked ass sticking up in the air ready to accept whatever was done to her.

As my breathing recovered and my heart rate slowed, a plan came together in my mind, and I smiled grimly. At that moment, I crossed the line from fantasy to planning, and though I knew I was embarking upon a dangerous journey, the potential rewards were tantalizing.

Chapter 2

Chrystina slowly became aware of movement. It was dark and she was disoriented, having only slept for slightly more than an hour.

She realized that she was in her friend Candy's bedroom even as she became aware of a hand that was softly and gently shaking her shoulder. Opening bleary eyes, she looked up and saw reflected by the moonlight shining through the window the face of Candy's father, Mr. Gee.

He had a finger to his lips in the classic sign for silence. Motioning with his hand, he backed towards the door, indicating that Chrystina should follow. She looked at Candy's bed, hearing the soft sound of her deep breathing. Chrystina felt a dread come over her. What was wrong? She imagined the worst, her parents in a car accident or some kind of emergency. With pounding heart, she followed Mr. Gee into the hall.

Keeping her voice to whisper, she asked him, "W-What's wrong. Did something happen to my parents, Mr. Gee?"

Whispering in return, Candy's dad said, "No, they are fine. But there is something very important that we need to talk about, Chrystina, and I didn't want to have to concern Candy with it. Please come with me."

As Mr. Gee turned to lead her down the stairs, she whispered, "Wait Mr. Gee. I-I should put on my jeans." She had on only a nightshirt that came down to mid-thigh and her panties underneath.

Not stopping, he whispered over his shoulder, "No, I don't want you to risk waking up Candy. You won't need your jeans."

What the pretty teenager didn't know what that Candy's father had doctored the pizza he'd brought to them earlier that evening. Candy loved Sausage, and Chrystina wanted Canadian bacon, so it was no problem adding a powerful sedative to the Sausage pizza. A train roaring through the bedroom wouldn't have woken his daughter.

Chrystina wanted to go back to the bedroom and return to the warm bed. But she obediently followed Candy's father downstairs. He had on a tee shirt and baggy shorts and as she followed him she tried to imagine what it was he needed to talk to her about.

Mr. Gee led her to the basement door and began descending down a flight of stairs. An unnamed feeling of dread attempted to overwhelm her. Slowly, she followed, her bare feet making no sound on the padded carpet.

Chrystina had never been in the Gee's basement. She followed Mr. Gee to a door. When he opened it she saw there was a flickering light coming from inside. Stepping aside, he motioned for her to enter. When she did she found that it was a basement bedroom and that there were a number of candles lit, illuminating the room. She distractedly wondered who had lit the candles and if they kept them lit all the time.

Mr. Gee closed the door behind him. Chrystina didn't hear the faint click of the lock. She turned to face him, feeling somewhat self-conscious. Candy's father was an athletic man. He was too old to be cute, of course, but there was something about him that Candy admired. But at the moment, she was confused and a bit afraid.

Mr. Gee had a sober look on his face as he crossed his arms and looked at the girl. Chrystina's level of fear increased as he simply looked at her for a number of seconds.

"Chrystina, I wanted to talk to you in order to make a decision. You see, I've learned some very disturbing information about you." He continued to look her in the eyes with a slight frown on his face. Chrystina felt her body beginning to tremble as she waited for him to speak.

"I know what you and Mr. Smith did last week, Chrystina!" he softly said to the trembling girl.

Chrystina's worst fears were confirmed! Somehow someone had learned her secret. She couldn't believe it!

She began stammering, "Uhh... w-what do you mean, Mr. Gee?" She looked like a deer pinned by headlights, her eyes wide with terror.

"Chrystina, I know you are a good girl, and that you never lie." He said to her. "Let me ask you this, Chrystina... are you a virgin?" He waited for her answer, his dark eyes boring into hers as she felt herself become dizzy.

He was right, Chrystina didn't lie. If ever she was going to lie, now would be the time. She felt hot tears in the corner of her eyes as she hung her head, filled with shame even as she meekly and softly answered, "N-no, Mr. Gee, I'm n-not."

"That's right, Chrystina. Last week, you had sex with Mr. Smith. And I have to decide how I'm going to tell your mother and father!" He watched her closely and her response was exactly what he had hoped.

Even in the candlelight, her face took on a paler appearance. Gasping, she cried out, "Oh no, PLEASE, Mr. Gee. D-don't tell my parents. Oh, Please!" She was literally wringing her hands as she pled with him.

Feeling a savage sense of triumph, the middle-aged man said, "I'll decide what I'm going to do after we talk. I just want to confirm a few details. Mr. Smith and you were alone in a storage room at school. He bent you over a couch, lifted your dress around your waist, pulled down your panties and fucked you!"

Chrystina gasped in shock that he knew the details of her indiscretion. She was equally shocked at his use of such vulgar language. But considering what he knew about her, it was no wonder. Silently she thought "He probably thinks I'm a slut."

"What I want to know, Chrystina, is when Mr. Smith bent you over that couch... why didn't you put up a fight, why didn't you struggle? Tell me that, girl!" Mr. Gee loved the tortured look on the beautiful young girls face.

"I-I... I d-don't know, Mr. Gee. I... I guess I was too scared to do anything!" She didn't know what to say. "I mean... he-he raped me!" The minute she said it she regretted it. Maybe technically he had raped her, but she had let him do what he wanted, it wasn't like he had forced her.

Slowly, Mr. Gee said, "Oh, REALLY?" It was obvious that he didn't believe her.

"Chrystina, I'm not sure that is entirely true," he said, making the pretty teenagers face burn hot as she blushed in shame.

"I think that you knew what was going to happen to you, and that you let it happen without fighting back. If I'm wrong, tell me right now, Chrystina, but don't lie to me. Didn't you let Mr. Smith bend you over and fuck you without trying to stop him!"

She stumbled over her words as she tried to respond, "N-no, Mr. Gee. I didn't w-want it to happen, I just, I don't know, I didn't know what t-to do. I just froze."

He smiled inwardly as he listened to her.

"Chrystina, the worst part about this is what Mr. Smith discovered when he began putting his cock inside of you. You see, a girl who is afraid and terrified usually fights against a man who wants to fuck her..."

Chrystina couldn't believe that Mr. Gee was talking so obscenely to her. She was intensely humiliated. And yet, there was the stirring of excitement in the pit of her belly. The sheer wickedness of how he was talking to her was affecting the naive girl, making her breasts feel full and a hot moistness growing between her legs. At first she wasn't aware of it happening.

"But when a girl is aroused... turned on... her body prepares to be penetrated by a man's prick. Do you know what happens to her, Chrys?"

The shocked teen just looked at the older man, her eyes sick with fear as she realized what he was going to say, and the truth of what he was saying was filling her with shame. He knew that she was a nasty girl, that she was a slut. All of her feelings of shame over having given in so easily to her teacher were re-awakened.

"When Mr. Smith put his cock to your pussy, he didn't have to force his way in. You were not struggling, true, but the fact is that Mr. Smith was able to slide up your pussy in one thrust. A girl who is terrified would have been very dry, and entering her would have been very difficult. But a girl who anticipates being fucked... her pussy is very... very... wet! And your pussy was very wet!"

Chrystina felt dizzy. She'd never heard a man talk so obscenely, but the fact that he KNEW her secret that he had talked about her body in such a crass manner was intensely shameful to the girl. She was humiliated and completely embarrassed. She wanted to crawl away and hide. Unbidden, her mind recalled the feelings that pulsated through her body when Mr. Smith had initially thrust inside her. It stretched her, no doubt, but there wasn't the pain that she'd been led to believe she'd feel. In fact, within several seconds, she had begun to slowly rotate her ass as Mr. Smith's cock had plunged in and out of her sticky wet pussy, making the most obscenely liquid, sucking sounds.

"Now, keeping that in mind, I would very much prefer to not have to tell those shameful details to your mother and your father. It would probably kill them to know that their daughter is a..." He stopped, not needing to finish the sentence as the gorgeous teen trembled with fear and shame even while she tried to ignore the pounding of the blood in her head, the hardening of her nipples and the thickening of her pussy lips.

Whispering, Chrystina said, "P-please don't do that, Mr. Gee. Please don't tell my parents. I-I would, I couldn't stand it."

He noticed tears in the corners of her eyes as she agonized before him. He couldn't keep himself from looking at her nightshirt and thinking about how her hard little nipples were going to taste when he sucked her sweet tits.

Continuing to scowl at her, Mr. Gee said, "At first I was going to call your mom and dad directly and not speak to you. But I know how much it would hurt them, and of course, you'd be in trouble, maybe even go to jail. And Mr. Smith's career would be ruined. I'd like to find a way out of this situation so that I wouldn't have to make that phone call. I've been thinking about it, and perhaps... just PERHAPS I might not have to tell anyone. And I could probably take care of the whole situation and you'd not have to worry about Mr. Smith again."

Like a drowning person tossed a life ring, Chrystina's breath quickened as she gasped, "Oh Mr. Gee. Yes! Please help me! There... there simply MUST be a way." The blind panic that she'd fallen into caused her to grab hold of any hope to avoid the humiliation of having her parents learn that their sweet, moral daughter was nothing more than a slut!

Looking into the girl's eyes, he softly said, "If I agree to this, Chrystina, then you must agree to obey me and do what I tell you to do. I will expect you to give me your complete obedience. I know that you are an honest girl, and if you give me your word, you will keep it. If I help you, will you do everything I ask of you? Are you prepared to let me handle this situation and to put yourself in my hands?" Yes, in his hands literally, he thought!

A rush of relief ran through the young girl as the tiny sliver of light appeared to be a steadily growing beacon of hope. In her relief, Chrystina felt a surge of gratitude towards her friend's father. He would help her and not expose her shameful secret. Perhaps she could put this behind her with a new conviction to never let herself do such an immoral thing. She barely paid attention to what he was asking her.

Feeling the relief washing over her, Chrystina said, "Oh Yes, sir. I will help you in whatever way I can. I have some money if you need that, and I'll be able to do any extra work you think I need to do!" Chrystina's face was flushed as she dared to hope that things would work out.

"Very well then. I have your word, and that is good enough for me. I trust that you will not lie to me or back out of our agreement. And in return, I will not call your father."

Chrystina felt the most amazing relief. "Oh Mr. Gee, don't worry, I won't let you down. I give you my word."

"You promise before God to obey me and do what I tell you to do?" he asked.

A tiny warning bell started clanging in the girl's mind. But she ignored it. "Yes sir, I promise!"

Mr. Gee smiled at her. "Now Chrystina, I want to know what you were thinking and feeling. The fact is that you allowed your teacher to bend you over, lift your dress, pull down your panties and fuck you. In the process you not only didn't struggle or object, but you grew wet and aroused. Tell me, do you have a crush on Mr. Smith?"

Shocked at such a thought, Chrystina quickly said, "No, not at all, Mr. Gee. I mean, Mr. Smith has always been kind of well, kind of a wimp, sir. Until he... until that day, he was just another teacher. I didn't like him special or anything."

Smiling, Mr. Gee said, "I know what you mean. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't feeling romantic emotions toward him. Of course, that can only mean that you were turned on by the situation of being forced into sex. I would guess, Chrystina, that you subconsciously felt compelled to let Mr. Smith fuck you because you feel the need to be obedient to older men. Typically, that happens when a girl's father has a strong personality, like yours. So even if a man wants something that is wicked and sinful, if he requests it, you have a need to obey him, and in letting a man do sinful things to you, your body responds and is aroused."

Chrystina thought about what Mr. Gee said. She wasn't entirely sure he was right or that she really understood what he was saying, but as she thought about it, she knew that at least there was a thread of truth in what he'd said. She had always been a 'good' girl, doing what her father and her uncles told her. She loved it when they told her how pretty she was, or when they treated her like she was special. So, just perhaps what Mr. Gee said was true!

"Chrystina, you have a submissive personality. That means that it fulfills and pleasures you to serve others, specifically men. It didn't matter what man had been there with you that day. If a man was willing to risk doing such a thing to you, he would have succeeded." The older man’s voice was calm and gentle as he looked into her eyes.

Chrystina began to feel a sense of dread that began to mix with the arousal in her lower belly. As she thought about the situation, she began to see that if Mr. Gee understood that she really was what he called, a "submissive" then he might do things to her like what Mr. Smith did! That thought hadn't occurred to the pretty teenager. But, he wouldn't do that... would he?

Quickly, her mind pictured herself having been bent over with her bottom exposed and a man fucking her from behind. Only instead of Mr. Smith, it was Candy's Father! And she began trembling as her young body began to respond to the mental images.

"Mr. Smith bent you over and pulled up your dress and pulled down your panties, Chrystina, and that was wrong." Candy's father took her by the arms as he looked deep into her eyes. She didn't dare look away, although she wanted to. He had said that was wrong, maybe he was NOT going to do what she had begun to suspect. She was both relieved and disappointed at the thought.

"Y-yes Sir," she whispered.

"You are a beautiful girl, Chrystina. And Mr. Smith shouldn't have pulled up your dress and pulled down your panties," he repeated. "What he should have done is remove your dress, stripped off your bra and panties, and made you naked!" His obscene words were accompanied by a sheer animal look of pure lust from his eyes.

Chrystina froze in shock even as the realization came across her mind that Mr. Gee wanted her!

Grinning like a satyr, Mr. Gee continued, "Maybe he didn't realize that he could do anything he wanted with you. Perhaps he didn't know your secret, and didn't recognize that as a submissive girl, you would do anything he demanded of you, and that he could do anything to your sweet little body that he wanted."

A low moan escaped Chrystina's shocked body. Candy's father had her by the arms, but she couldn't have resisted anyway, she felt so weak. An awareness of the situation she was in washed over her as the sense of fear made her shudder while she listened to the man talk so obscenely to her. If anything her nipples pounded even harder as they filled with blood and rubbed against the material of her nightshirt.

"What he should have done is stripped you naked and played with your tits, Chrystina. He should have toyed with your nipples and then suckled your tender tits. He should have taught you what it is like to have a man's mouth on your pussy, licking and sucking your juice as he tongue fucked your hot little cunt! He should have introduced you to cocksucking, and made you lick, kiss and suck on his prick to get you ready for all the men who are going to experience your sweet mouth and whose pricks you will suck on in the future. And when he fucked you, he should have put you flat on your back and fucked you slowly until you came. Chrystina, what he should have done was fuck and suck you over and over!" He stopped, his voice hard as he held the arms of the trembling girl.

The trembling girl whimpered "Nooooooo," as she remained pinned by the hot gaze of Mr. Gee. As he looked at her and noticed her hard nipples, his prick hardened and pressed against the front of his shorts.

He put a hand to her hot, flushed cheek as he continued speaking to her. "You sweet assed bitch, what Mr. Smith failed to do to you, I'm going to do."

She felt his hand leave her cheek, caress the soft skin of her neck and then move over the front of the cotton nightshirt. Again she groaned "NOOOOOOO!" as his hand gently cupped and lifted her tight teen tit. She shuddered with unwanted arousal when his fingers began gently pinching her hardened nipple through her nightshirt. Waves of shame washed over her. She was shocked and humiliated, once again finding herself being the object of lust of an older man.

Gasping, she softly said, "Oh NO, Mr. Gee. P-please don't d-do that to me." She tried to move his hand but she was unable to budge it from playing with her swelling tit, and her hand limply rested on his.

He said nothing but continued looking into her eyes as his hand squeezed and played with her tit, his fingers gently pulling and pinching her nipple as waves of physical pleasure began to ripple through her. It was so WRONG, having him toy with her body like this.

"Chrystina, you promised to obey me. And I mean to see that you do!" he replied.

"I've been looking forward to this all day. My cock is so hard, it almost hurts!" He seemed to enjoying talking dirty to her. Chrystina's eyes automatically looked down and gasped when she saw the bulge in his shorts.

Looking deep into her liquid green eyes, he said, "I've been wanting to kiss your mouth all night long. I'm going to kiss you, and you're going to kiss me back. Not a chaste pure kiss, but the kiss of a lover, Chrystina, the kiss of a woman who you are going to become. One, who you are going to fuck!"

Chrystina's mind and emotions warred within her. She desperately wanted to resist him as he gently pulled her towards him. But she let herself be pressed against the strong older man, and when his mouth pressed against her, she didn't resist.

She thought he would savage her mouth, but his lips were very soft as he pressed them to hers. Over and over he kissed her even as his fingers continued to tease her swollen, pulsating nipples. She couldn't resist groaning into his mouth as the pleasure increased in her young body. When his tongue gently probed her lips, she shuddered with shame, but dutifully opened her mouth. Within a few seconds, she realized that she was gently sucking on his tongue, kissing the man back!

She was a mass of confused emotions and thoughts. She was very humiliated and shamed at what he was doing and how she was responding. But she was also very aroused. Candy's father obviously thought she was pretty, and her natural sexuality was being inflamed.

His other hand moved on top of her ass, squeezing her gently through her nightshirt and panties. His hand cupped her ass cheek and he pulled her forwards, grinding her against his prick.

Chrystina couldn't think as the kiss went on and on. This was shameful! But even as she would vow to pull away from him, a surge of sexual energy would resonate through her, wiping the objection from her mind.

Finally, tearing her mouth from his, she whispered, "N-no, Mr. Gee. Please don't!" But even as she said the words, she knew she didn't really mean them. Her fully rounded teen tits ached to have his hands play with them. Her pussy lips were swollen and she could barely restrain the incredible desire to feel a hard cock pressing between them. She continued to play the part of the unwilling partner even as she silently admitted to herself that she desperately wanted to know the sheer joy of being fucked by a man who knew what he was doing.

It was wrong! It was a sin, and everything in her said that she should tear herself from him and run as fast as possible from this man.

But witnessing the sheer animal lust that he was demonstrating towards her, the sexual heat that he radiated kept her standing before him. There was an overwhelming desire to please him, and she knew that she would please him by letting him do these awful things to her.

She closed her eyes as his mouth moved up and down the side of her neck, licking, kissing and sucking her tender flesh. "Pleeeeeease Donnnnn't!" she wailed even as her arms moved around his neck.

She was surprised when his mouth moved from her neck. Opening her eyes, she looked into his.

"So you are saying that you don't want me to kiss you, to suck you, and to fuck you?" he asked. He sounded serious!

Chrystina's mind was whirling! She knew that her body very much wanted that. but she was ashamed, and feeling a huge surge of guilt, she lied to Mr. Gee.

"N-no, I d-don't want you to do those things to me," she whimpered.

Slowly, he said, "I see, Chrystina. And if you are telling the truth, then I will let you go."

Confusion, hope, and a twinge of disappointment all raced through her mind. "Y-Yes, I'm telling the truth," she said, knowing that her blushing made it clear that she was lying.

"In that case, I will confirm the truth, and if I find that you are telling the truth, I will let you go. And if I find that you are not telling the truth..." He leaned forwards to stare into her eyes from a few inches away, his powerful gaze rocking her to the core. "... then I'm going to fuck you senseless all night long!"

Chrystina whimpered as she cringed before him.

"Lift your night shirt up above your waist and hold it there." he told her as he released her.

Chrystina thought for a second, not sure what he was up to, but he could easily rip her clothes off of her. Cooperating with him would give her a chance of escape.

Slowly, she took the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up her thighs, past her panties and her flat belly, and finally held it bunched just below her breasts, the hard tips of her nipples pressed against the bunched material.

Stepping up to her, Mr. Gee looked into her eyes again, saying, "I'm going to put my hand in your panties, Chrystina. A girl who is not aroused and does not want to be fucked will have dry panties. A girl who truly does not want to taste the joys a man can give to her will not be wet between her legs."

Chrystina realized that there was not going to be any escape. She stuttered, frantically attempting to make up an excuse, but Mr. Gee hushed her quickly. "Stop whimpering. I'm willing to believe you, but if your pussy is wet, girl, then you're lying to me."

His hand pressed just under her breasts and then slowly moved down the firm flesh of her belly. She couldn't stop the shudder of excitement as his warm fingers gently moved over the firm, naked skin of her tight, teen belly. She closed her eyes when his fingers reached her panties and slipped between her panties and her naked flesh.

"Keep your eyes open, Chrystina!" he commanded her with a growl to his voice, and a submissive shudder passed through her as she obeyed him, opening her eyes.

And then his fingers were slipping and sliding lower, through her very sparse pubic hair and then over the sopping wet flesh of her pussy lips. The liquid sounds were clear to them both as his fingers parted her swollen cunt.

Smiling, he slipped one finger deep inside her, making her groan as he pulled her towards him.

"I forgive you for lying, Chrystina. Now... I'm going to make you naked!"

She was helpless before him. The finger inside her pussy was driving her mad with desire. She couldn't help churning her hips as Candy's father slowly finger fucked her as they looked into one another's eyes. This was WRONG, it was wicked and evil and shameful. But she couldn't help the evil thrill she felt being so lewdly caressed and touched. Looking into his eyes, she could see the raw animal desire for her, and she couldn't stop the moaning as she anticipated the lewd things that he was going to do to her.

She was gasping, but as his finger pulled out of her sopping wet cunt, she groaned in disappointment. As she watched, Mr. Gee put the finger in his mouth. What a NASTY thing to do, she thought! Noisily, he licked and sucked her juices from his finger.

"Take off your night shirt, Chrystina. And no back talk! Just do it!" he said.

She couldn't believe that he was going to make her do this. She began to protest, but looking into his eyes, she knew it would make no difference. And so, she took the bunched up material of her nightshirt and began pulling it upwards, exposing her breasts to his gaze.

As the cool air hit her breasts, she felt her nipples crinkling and hardening even more, almost aching as she pulled the shirt off her head and dropped it to the floor. Instinctively, her hands lifted and she crossed her arms across her naked tits.

"Arms to your sides, Chrys!" he growled, and with her face red hot from embarrassment, she exposed her naked tits to a man for the first time in her young life. Miserably, she looked at the hunger in his eyes, and she could feel his eyes crawling over the proud swell of her breasts.

Damn, he had never seen such perfect tits before in his life. Almost without thinking, his hands covered her mounds, lifting them and testing their weight before his fingers took each of her nipples and began gently pinching them. Now that her tits were naked, the feelings that were radiating from her pounding nipples and from deep between her legs were making her excited in a way that she had never known.

Gasping and moaning, she choked out, "I-I don't want to f-feel like this!" as she fought against the hot sexual desire that threatened to dominate her mind.

Holding he nipples he pulled her towards him as he whispered, "Kiss me you sweet, hot-assed bitch" before pressing his mouth to hers hungrily.

Chrystina was shocked, and she knew that she should be deeply offended by what he called her. But instead, a new surge of lust was waging war against her mind. She couldn't resist the delicious thrill that swept over her as she heard him call her by those vile names.

Minute after minute passed as the man and the young teenager swayed, kissing with hungry, open mouths as his hands worked over her swollen, sensitive tits. Chrystina could no longer think. She was simply reacting to the man's mouth, sucking on his tongue, wildly licking back at him and pressing her tits into his mauling hands, unconsciously wanting him to continue playing with her body.

She almost felt when he released her, she was so dizzy with passion. Watching through heavily lidded eyes that were losing the battle against the overwhelming lust inside her, she watched as Mr. Gee tore of his tee shirt. She realized that he was well built. But she began to come to her senses and realized the predicament that she found herself in. But there wasn't anything she could do.

"Now Chrystina, get down on your knees. You're going to pull off my shorts and suck my dick!" He said it so casually, as if he were asking her to pass the mashed potatoes at suppertime. Swallowing nervously, with trembling voice, she tried one last time to get out of this dilemma. " P-Please Mr. Gee, don't make me do this shameful thing. I-I'm a decent girl, and this is wicked!"

Her desperate plea only fueled his lust as he smiled grimly at her.

"Ok Decent girl, get down on your knees and put your sweet innocent lips around my big fat dick, and decently suck me until I decently shoot my cum down your sweet sucking throat. Move your ass, cunt!" His voice was hoarse, and instinctively she knew that he was close to losing control.

Numbly, she knelt on the carpet before him humiliated both by his language as well as the degrading position of kneeling before a man to allow him to put his cock into her mouth. With shaking hands she took the sides of his shorts and began pulling them down off his hips. She had to pull the front elastic out and down, and when she did that, his cock flipped out right in front of her face, making her gasp.

She continued pulling his shorts down, but her eyes were fixed on the cock in front of her. It was big and thick, swaying a bit as it was lifted and pointed towards her face. She could see the heavy veins on the underside, as well as the skin sac of his testicles, seemingly swollen and ready for her.

She felt slightly nauseous with humiliation and excitement as the older man gently reached down and took hold of her hair.

Almost gently, he said, "Come on, open your mouth Chrystina. It won't be near as bad as you think."

Her stomach lurched as she obeyed the man and watched as his cock moved towards her face. She felt it pressing on her lips as it entered her mouth. For several seconds she tried to keep her mouth as wide open as possible, but with a whimper, she closed her lips around the shaft of Mr. Gee's prick, feeling it pulsating as it rested upon her tongue.

"Lick it and gently suck on it, girl!" he said. Looking down, he was incredibly aroused seeing his cock disappear into her mouth. Feeling her gently sucking him, he closed his eyes and groaned.

When he groaned, Chrystina felt a sudden rush of something that was almost like pride. She licked up and down the underside of his cock, and he groaned again. She licked the large fluted head, and again Mr. Gee moaned. She almost felt like she was in control. And he was right, it didn't taste too gross. At first it was a strong taste, but with all of her saliva, there wasn't much of a tasted anymore. And his cock was kind of silky feeling around her lips and tongue.

He could see her tits gently swaying as he started fucking her mouth. She was Beautiful, and he knew that he wasn't going to last too long.

Gritting his teeth, he gasped out, "That's good, Chrys! Keep sucking like that. Oh Shit... I'm going to cum soon. You just keep sucking and when I start cumming, you swallow my cum... UHHHHH... it will taste salty, but you're gonna suck it all out of my cock... Oh SHIT!!!!!"

He was getting pretty excited, she thought, and he was a bit rougher. It didn't hurt, but he definitely was using her mouth to pleasure his cock. She relaxed and just concentrated on keeping suction on his cock.

"Touch my balls, bitch. Be gentle but run your fingernails over them." He was gasping like a locomotive!

Tentatively, she reached up and gently felt his testicles, feeling the balls inside the sack. That was when the man hoarsely said, "Yes! Shit, Chrystina, here it comes. Suck my Cum!!!! UGGGGHHHHHH!!"

She was glad that he started cumming when the tip of his cock was just inside her mouth or she probably would have gagged. As it was she swallowed and swallowed, attempting to clear her mouth of the liquid so that she could breathe! His cum was thick, and it was in strands. He was right, it tasted a little salty, but that wasn't it. It was almost like some kind of exotic seafood. For probably thirty seconds he pumped his cock into her mouth over and over as he emptied his balls.

Chrystina was mortified at what she had done. And then she realized that she was still gently sucking his cock. And his cock had only softened a little bit. Even as she was sucking it, she felt it begin to firm up.

"That's right, girl, clean my cock. Good girl! You're one hell of a cocksucker, Chrystina!"

She sat back on her heels now that the act was done, feeling her mind being battered by shame and humiliation. She cringed as she imagined what he father would say if he knew what a dirty, nasty thing she had done.

She didn't resist him as he took he arm and pulled her to her feet. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her deeply. She felt his wet cock pressed against her belly, and she wondered that he wasn't grossed out kissing her. After all, he had just CUM in her mouth!!!

She was numb. She had never expected to be used like this. But she kissed the man back, her body a mass of sensation as his hands caressed her panty covered ass.

Pulling his head back from her, Candy's father said, "The next time I cum, I'm going to fill up your hot little pussy, Baby. I think its time to get you naked!"

Chapter 3

Chrystina allowed the man to lead her over to the bed. He sat on the bed, his dick sticking up towards her. Pulling her forward he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried out as his mouth suckled hungrily at her hard nipple. His hands wandered over her belly and around her panty covered ass as he nursed her tits. He was working her into a frenzy, and there was little she could do about it. For an instant, his mouth left her breasts, and he growled, “Move your legs apart, I want to pet your panties." And then he was sucking her again.

She parted her legs and immediately she felt his hand cupping her nylon covered pussy mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhgoooooddddddddd!" she groaned incoherently as she pushed her hips forward against his wiggling fingers. His fingers were sawing up and down her pussy lips, her panties sopping wet as they were pushed inside the wet swamp of her cunt. His fingers and his sucking mouth were working in concert.

A sense of hysteria overcame the girl as the pounding in her body and in her mind dramatically increased until she was completely disoriented, aware only of the sheer overwhelming lust that had built in her teen body.

Loudly, she hoarsely screamed out as a powerful climax washed over her in wave after wave of the most spectacularly exciting pleasure. She was a writhing, screaming bundle of girl flesh and her body was almost spastic as her muscles contracted violently as she came again and again.

Finally with a hoarse moan, she semi-collapsed and Mr. Gee caught her and eased her down onto the bed on her back. She was barely conscious, and wasn't aware that the naked man was easing her panties down off her hips and down her legs.

He crouched over her like an insect preparing to devour its prey. She was so beautiful, he thought as he looked down on her tender naked body. He pussy lips were wet, and slightly peeled back, revealing the dark red interior.

Impulsively, he knelt over her, pushing her legs apart and lowering his head. With a lusty groan, he covered her pussy with his mouth, tasting her tangy juices, and making her groan noisily. His tongue swiped up and down her slit, making her groan again.

Chrystina became aware that she was spread out, and that a warmly pulsating pleasure was active between her legs. And then she realized what was happening. With a groan of shame, she opened her eyes and looked down to see the bobbing head of Mr. Gee between her parted thighs.

She whimpered as she felt his tongue dragging up and down the spasming lips of her pussy. She had never felt anything like it and she automatically thrust her hips upwards, attempting to impale herself on his licking tongue. She was a slut!! She should be fighting him, she thought, but instead she reached down and grabbed his hair, pulling his mouth more tightly against her squirming loins.

And then, he totally shocked her as his large strong hands pushed her thighs more open and back towards her head, opening her up obscenely and doubling her lithe body. She was deeply humiliated by this position, but the sheer nastiness of it gave her a thrill of lust.

But she began squealing madly, her body bucking uncontrollably when she felt his tongue move out of her pussy and down over the perineum and begin licking along the opened crack of her anal cleft.

"Noooooooooo!" she groaned as she felt him obscenely lick the exposed bud of her anus. It was so dirty, so nasty, but it felt SO GOOD! She was pinned to the bed, writhing madly as he started licking her anus, even stabbing his tongue at it as if he were going to fuck her there with his tongue!

Chrystina began sobbing helplessly, completely helpless in the grip of a lust that threatened to tear apart her mind. The guilt and shame of what he was doing to her was like a red hot iron on her conscience, but the sexual pleasures that had captured her body were winning the war against her conscience, and she feared that she was going insane as she surrendered to the depravities Mr. Gee was committing against her.

His cock was again rock hard. Hearing her soft whimpers as he'd licked her pussy fired him up. But when he'd started licking her asshole and she'd gone nuts, his lust doubled, and like a mad bull, he was caught up in the need to bury his cock inside the wet pussy of this gorgeous girl.

Chrystina barely had time to catch her breath as she felt the wiggling tormenter leave the wet crevice of her ass and the tension on her thighs was relaxed.

She felt her legs being moved and then she was again doubled over. She realized that her ankles were on Mr. Gee's shoulders and that he was moving over her, bending her legs back until he knees were on either side of her squashed tits.

She felt the long hard tube of the man's prick pressed against the sticky mess of her pussy, and she looked into his eyes from only a few inches away.

"Reach down and wrap your hand around my prick. Guide me into your pussy, Chrystina. I'm ready to fuck you the way a beautiful girl like you needs to be fucked."

He was so masculine and dominating that she almost swooned at his words. Knowing that what she was doing was going to cost her a place in heaven, she reached between them and felt the long hardness of his prick. It didn't take much adjustment and then she felt the large head of Mr. Gee's cock nestle into the socket of her pussy. She couldn't believe it. Candy's father was GOING TO FUCK HER!

She held her breath waiting for him to slam inside of her. She expected it to hurt, but there was a desperate hunger to be filled up. But he surprised her.

His mouth covered hers and he softly kissed her as the large knob of his cock slowly began worming into her body. She groaned, sucking on his cock, as she felt her pussy being filled up. Inch after inch entered the heated flesh of her pussy.

It was a dream come true for him. Never did he think that he'd ever fuck a young girl like this, and never one who was so gorgeous, nor so sexually responsive. And the fact that she was the pure and innocent minister's daughter made the experience even richer.

She felt his hairy balls come to rest against her clenched asshole as the last inch of his shaft pushed his cock deep inside the young girl. And then he rested, his cock throbbing as she flexed over and over.

Chrystina sobbed, her pussy muscles squeezing him back involuntarily as she wallowed in lust, her naked body fully impaled upon a man's cock and wanting to be fucked.

Whispering, he said, "Tell me, Chrystina. You know what I want to hear. Tell me! Say it. Tell me you want me to fuck you.... Please?"

He sounded so sincere, it was difficult to remember that he was essentially raping her.

But she immediately responded to a kind of vulnerability in his voice. She wanted to tell him. She knew that her parents would never understand, and that anyone at the church would be mortified if they even suspected such a thing. But in a little girl like voice, she looked up at him, and said, "Fuck me, Mr. Gee. You... you can fuck me!"

Crushing his mouth to hers, the man immediately began doing just that.

As the huge long shaft began slowly plowing deep up inside of her, the head caressing her cervix, her pussy rhythmically clasping his huge cock, Chrystina began fucking back up at the man. What he was doing to her made what Mr. Smith had done seem like a little tickle. This was a Man, and she knew that he was fucking her in the way that a girl should be fucked.

She became aware of everything that was happening. Her nipples were being rubbed by the hair on his chest. She felt his balls slapping over and over again on her asshole. She was sucking his tongue, and mostly, she was going wild having her spasming pussy be filled over and over again. Her passion once again began to build into a raging heat.

He couldn't make out the words, but Chrystina was screaming up into his mouth, urging him to fuck her, to fuck her and fill her up. Her passion drove him to greater effort, and he began slamming roughly into the gorgeous naked girl, the wet slap of their flesh loud in the room, mingling with the groans and sobs as the man fucked her hard.

When Chrystina came, she was unprepared for the intensity of the pleasure. Her cunt went wild, squeezing his dick hard, almost like a hand milking it for all it was worth. She was sobbing, barely able to breathe as his prick whipped in a blur in and out of her cunt. She admitted that having a man lick her pussy was wonderful, but feeling a real man fucking her to orgasm and cumming even as he continued fucking her was the most powerful experience of her life.

And then as she screamed and sobbed up into his mouth, he began hoarsely grunting into hers as he slammed his hips as hard as possible against hers and held his spurting cock deep inside her as his balls released their captive load and he began filling the semiconscious girl up with his potent sperm, flooding her pussy and leaking out of her cunt as they both collapsed, exhausted from the ordeal.

Chrystina was out of it, but she felt the man on top of her rolling to the side, holding her to him, his cock still firmly inside her as he rolled to his back. She wound up on top of him like an insect stuck on a pin. His hands began softly squeezing her ass cheeks.

Now that the intensity of the fuck lust had passed, the shame and humiliation of what she had done returned.

"P-Please let me go now, Mr. Gee. I did what you asked. Please stop... t-touching me there and please let me get off of... of you! It's,…it’s not right. We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong!"

Holding her on top of him, he smiled and softly said, "No Chrystina. I like touching you. And I like fucking you. That was just the first fuck of the night, sweetie. I've got a lot of cum left that I want to make sure your little pussy gets!"

She felt his finger probing between her bottom cheeks, and she tried to wriggle away even as she felt his cock again swelling inside her cunt.

"Stop! That's dirty!" She whispered as she looked into his face and continued to try to avoid his probing finger.

Laughing, he said, "I know it's dirty." He finally found her anus and as she whimpered, he slowly worked his finger inside her anus. "I like doing dirty things to you, Chrystina. And I'm gonna keep on doing dirty things to you. Now, start using your hot little pussy, and let's FUCK!"

She had no control of the situation and with a helpless sob she began to wriggle her hips, feeling the large prick and the finger inside her bottom obscenely ravaging her body. And even as she tried not to respond, she felt her body again taking over and she began fucking up and down against the fucking finger and the man's prick. She realized that she was in for a very long night!

Chapter 4

I woke up slowly. Almost immediately I remembered what I'd done last night. I'd never had an experience like that before. It was like there was something inside of me that had been released, a feral lust that was almost savage in intensity.

I lay in bed reliving the things that I'd done to Chrystina's young body. It had been 5AM by the time I'd finally slipped her panties on her and pulled the nightshirt over her head, dressing her because the truth was that she was so fucked out, she was barely conscious. No wonder. I'd fucked two more loads of cum up her cunt and one more down her throat as she automatically swallowed it down.

As I lay in bed remembering my cock started getting hard. It was a bit sore, to tell the truth. I'd bet that Chrystina's was going to be a bit sore this morning as well, and I smiled wickedly. I realized that I didn't feel guilty at all. In fact, I wanted her again! Thoughts of her sweet naked body, her swinging titties so ripe for sucking and her sweet ass and hot cunt primed for me were rolling through my head.

I was going to fuck her again. There was no doubt about that. But I had to figure out how to do it in a way that wasn't going to blow up in my face. Let's face it, fucking a sixteen-year-old girl is a crime, and I didn't want to go through that kind of hassle. But it was worth it. Echoes of Chrystina's squeals, moans and sobs as I'd relentlessly plowed my prick into her fed my imagination.

It was almost 9AM, so I climbed out of bed and showered. I went downstairs and started banging pots and pans as I prepared breakfast. Being a single dad hadn't been a problem for me. I enjoy doing some of the domestic things. About 10AM I walked upstairs and quietly opened the door to peek in. Chrystina was lying on her back, the covers kicked off, and the nightshirt was up around her hips. I could see her panties. They were pretty well stained from my cum leaking out of her cunt. I felt my dick get hard again.

I glanced at Candy's bed, and she had also kicked off the covers, exposing her long legs. I could also see her panties.

I had been very careful to refuse to harbor fantasies about my daughter. We had the normal father daughter relationship. But as I looked at her my dick kept growing, and I let myself admire Candy's hot body. I wondered how often she'd had sex, and couldn't help thinking how she would be in the sack. Quietly, I backed out of the room and shut the door.

Before heading back down to the kitchen, I banged on the door and yelled, "Time to get up sleepyheads. There's breakfast in the kitchen in 15 minutes. Get up!" I pounded on the door again, and I heard a sleepy voiced Candy yell with exasperation, "OK Dad! Sheesh, we're awake!"

In fifteen minutes, the two girls walked into the kitchen. They both had that rumpled morning look, although they'd brushed out their hair. Candy was talking at Chrystina, but she wasn't saying much in return. When she looked at me I winked at her, and she blushed, turning away to sit at the table. Candy and I dominated the conversation during breakfast. The girls were planning on going to the beach to meet some friends.

I casually said, "Chrystina, we'd love to have you spend the night again tonight. I'll order in pizza and we can watch movies if you girls would like."

She went pale, and then softly said, "Uh, T-Thank you Mr. Gee. But my Dad probably has stuff for me to do."

Smiling, I said, "Well, I bet he'd let you have a little fun. Would you like me to give him a call and let him know what a wonderful house guest you were last night?"

I thought the girl would pass out. "No-no, that's OK, Mr. Gee. I... uh, I... guess I can spend the night again."

Almost grinning, I said, "Well that's great! I look forward to tonight!"

"I'm going to get cleaned up and get ready for the beach," Candy said. "Chrys, you can have the bathroom after me." My daughter then hopped up and headed upstairs to the bathroom, leaving me alone with the stricken appearing Chrystina.

"How are you feeling, Chrystina? You're awful quiet," I said to her.

"Mr. Gee... I can't... you can't. Please, don't do anything to me again. Please!" There were tears in her eyes as she pleaded with me, a fact that didn't affect me in the least. I stood up and walked around to the table to stand beside her.

"Sweet Chrystina," I began. "Don't worry your pretty head. There isn't anything you can do about it. Just relax and accept the inevitable!" I gently took hold of her hair, turning her tear-stained face towards me and gently kissed those incredible full lips. At the same time I cupped one of her tits and gently squeezed it, making the girl groan into my mouth.

I was gentle with her, but persistent, and after a minute she began slowly to respond, kissing me back as her nipple hardened in my palm.

Not breaking the kiss, I released her tit and took her hand. She barely resisted as I forced her hand inside my shorts, wrapping her fingers around my hard prick. She paused for several seconds and then as I again began fondling her tit, she slowly stroked her fist up and down my shaft as she began to kiss me back with open mouth. Damn, this bitch sure did heat up quickly. Her small hand wrapped around my dick was getting me hot fast!

We continued to fondle one another until I heard Candy come down the stairs. Stepping back from the flushed girl, I whispered, "Tonight!" and then turned to the sink as if I were washing dishes to hide the obvious bulge of my hard cock in my shorts.

Candy entered the kitchen. "OK Chrys, the bathroom is free." I heard Chrystina leave the table and head towards the bathroom. Grabbing the morning paper, I unfolded it and used it to shield my still hard cock as I sat down at the table.

It was good that I had the paper covering my dick, because it rapidly hardened again.

Candy had put on the new swimsuit she'd told me that she had bought the day before. And it was absolutely obscene. It didn't have bra cups, it had two tiny triangles of material held over her nipples by string! Her full young breasts were almost naked!!

Trying to cover my shock, I sarcastically said, "Don't you think that suit shows a bit too much of you?"

"Oh, do you think so, Daddy?" she asked. She stood up, showing that the "bottom" was mostly string as well, with a small strip of material that probably was just covering her pussy hair. My prick throbbed. She was Beautiful!

Looking down at herself, she said with a sugary voice, "I like it. I think it looks kewl! But then again I'm not an old fogey!"

Her attitude pissed me off!

"Don't be a smart ass with ME, young lady, or you'll get your ass beat," I said with genuine irritation. I don't know if I was mostly pissed off at her lack of respect or at my own craving to rip those little pieces of material off my own daughter! The last time I'd spanked her she was in Jr. High, and she didn't have those marvelous tits and seductive ass.

"Fine!" she said, obviously pouting. She grabbed her dishes and put them in the sink, showing that her 'new' suit was a thong. Damn, she was going to kill me. The cheeks of her ass were perfect, and though she was my daughter, I had the strongest urge to grab her ass and bend her over and fuck her silly!

My pouting daughter left and went back upstairs, giving me a breather. As a father I was pissed off, and as a man, I was horny! I sat thinking about things until the girls came tramping downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Goodbye, Daddy," Candy said, still a bit miffed. But she'd always hugged and kissed me whenever she left the house, and today was no different. When she wrapped her arms around me, in a little girl voice, she whispered, "I'm sorry, Daddy." Of course, that melted my heart and I whispered, "That's OK Baby, I'm sorry for snapping at you." She kissed me on the cheek and then she and Chrystina left. The memory of my little girl's lush body pressed against mine, however, wasn't something that I was able to entirely wipe away from my mind.

I was sore, so after the girls left I hopped in the Hot tub and soaked my weary muscles. I was looking forward to another round of fucking sweet little Chrystina. But I wanted more access to her hot little cunt than the few times that she would spend the night with Candy. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I was looking forward to tonight at least.

Late afternoon, the girls returned from the beach. Chrystina was again very quiet while Candy rattled on about the people they'd seen while talking to Chrystina about their friends. Chrystina's swimsuit was quite modest, quite a contrast to what Candy was wearing.

Candy wanted some snacks, and I told her that there were some Cracker Jacks or something in the cabinets. She checked the upper cabinets first, but not finding anything, she bent over and began looking through the lower cabinets. I began to sweat as I looked at my daughter's ass, her crack and pussy covered by only a thin strip of material. Did she know what she was doing????

She finally found them, and she and Chrystina sat at the table visiting for a few minutes. " Come on Chrys, let’s go get cleaned up!" she said. As they were leaving, I said, "Candy, I need to tell you something privately."

Chrystina turned and headed upstairs as Candy came and stood before me.

Blushing, I said, "Honey, I know you think I'm a prude, but you really do need to be careful when you are wearing that suit. When you were bending over, it... it really showed a lot!" My legs were crossed and I hoped that she couldn't see my prick hardening.

Smiling impishly, she leaned over and put her arms around my neck as she looked into my eyes.

"Why Daddy, I didn't know you looked at girl's butts!"

When my face went red, she giggled. And then she grinned and said, "If I do it again, would you spank me, Daddy?"

She giggled and then gave me a quick kiss, this time right on my mouth as I sat stunned. She spun and sprinted for the stairs. She stopped on the third step and looked over her shoulder as I looked at her hot ass. Smiling, she said, "Just wanted to make sure that you were looking, Daddy!"

And then she was gone upstairs. I heard her continue to giggle as she went to her room.

I was amazed, amused, stunned, and admitted that I was horny! Damn, I couldn't wait to get Chrystina alone. I knew that I was going to fuck her hard. I also knew that as I plugged her wet little pussy, I was going to think about my daughters hot little cunt!

Chapter 5

Chrystina waited submissively, knowing that she was helpless to resist the urges of her traitorous body.

The bed in the basement room had been turned back, and she was kneeling on the bed, her arms crossed, supporting her head, her face turned to the side. This position was humiliating, reminding her of the encounter with Mr. Smith as well as the lusty ravaging she'd received last night.

Her breasts, like the rest of her body, were uncovered and naked. Her nipples had hardened in the cool air and were dragging on the cool cotton sheet under her. She'd arched her back as instructed, and her thighs were spread apart. She was horribly exposed and vulnerable.

The humiliation was accompanied with a nasty, evil thrill at being so intimately exposed. She knew that the man standing behind her was also naked, having been forced to undress him. He had again forced her to suck on his cock, and the taste of his cum was still in her mouth as she knelt waiting for him to inflict the next degradation upon her naked quivering body.

Why did she respond to him? Why couldn't she keep herself from whimpering and groaning in sexual heat? Even sucking the man's cock had made her pussy lips moisten, and a masochistic pleasure had infused her mind.

And now, she was nothing more than a whore, a slut who was spread wide open, enabling him to see her throbbing pussy, and even the shameful pucker of her asshole. Knowing he was looking at her most intimate of charms made her clench her ass.

His hands made contact with the back of her thighs, his fingers gently caressing her soft skin, grasping her muscles and holding her legs apart, though there was no need, for she knew that resistance to what he wanted to do was hopeless.

She felt his warm breath on her sensitive pussy lips and she couldn't resist squeezing her cunt muscles. For several minutes, Mr. Gee just blew warm air between her legs, giving the girl Goosebumps and making her lust for a touch, anything that would relieve the increasing lust she was feeling.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Chrystina sobbed out loudly when she felt contact. She shook and shuddered as she knelt before this man as he lasciviously began licking up and down the crevices of her ass, his tongue washing over and over the pucker of her asshole.

"Doooooooon't" she cried over and over as he orally raped her repeatedly. Her protestations gradually became nothing more than mewls and sounds erupting from her mouth as she began rotating her hips, pushing back as the tip of his tongue danced over the highly charged flesh of her ass.

When a finger slipped inside her pussy, it was immediately drenched from her wetness and she shoved herself back onto his finger in automatic response. His tongue had stiffened and the nakedly writhing girl found that she was impaling her anus on his hotly wriggling tongue!

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as his fingers and tongue drove her towards climax.

Chrystina was no longer concerned about how she looked. Shame and humiliation meant nothing anymore. Under normal circumstances, she'd have been repulsed at the sight of a naked girl with her ass lifted in the air and a man's face pressed between her asscheeks licking and sucking her as she writhed, groaned and sobbed out in uncontrollable lust.

Quickly now, she approached the orgasm that she was desperately trying to achieve. Then with a loud cry, she began to cum, her body shaking as the pleasure captivated her mind and body. As she began to recover, she was gasping loudly, even as he continued fingering and licking her, making her groan.

She knelt passively as Mr. Gee's mouth left her ravished loins. And then she felt something slightly warm drip down in the top of her anal cleft. Wearingly, she looked over her shoulder and saw that he was holding a bottle of baby oil.

His finger began massaging the oil up and down her ass as well as pushing it inside her asshole. It was painful at first as his finger popped inside her sphincter, but as the older man fingered he asshole, the pain lessened.

Over and over, his fingers pushed oil inside her rectum. Chrystina didn't object. She had never considered the fact that her asshole could be a sexual target.

She groaned, whimpering "P-Please stop. It... It hurts!" as she felt him slip a second finger inside her stretched out asshole. But after a minute she relaxed and soon she was feeling a mild pleasure as the two fingers slipped in and out of her well-greased ass.

It wasn't until she felt the head of his cock at her asshole that she realized what he intended to do. In a high-pitched voice, she groaned out "Oh! NOOOOOOOOO!" which quickly dissolved into a sob as Mr. Gee's cockhead penetrated her asshole. The head of his prick was nestled inside her ass and she couldn't dislodge it no matter how much she wiggled.

Finally she collapsed, willing her body to relax, accepting the inevitable.

Slowly, Mr. Gee began moving in and out of her, every minute increasing the depth of his thrust into her tight flesh. Finally, he was plowing completely into the sobbing girl, his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust.

Leaning over her back, his hands cupped her tits and he began to squeeze her tits while his mouth near her ear whispered, "Fuck me, Chrystina. Fuck me with your ass, Baby. Your asshole is sweet, baby. It feels so good. Fuck me, girl, fuck me and get ready cause I'm gonna fill your ass with cum. Shake your ass, Chrys. FUCK ME!!"

As if she had no choice, Chrystina began fucking the man, throwing her hips back as his cock split her ass. She felt full each time he filled her up, and her whimpering and mewls were accompanied by the wet slap of flesh against flesh as she was ass fucked.

And once again, she became a rutting animal, her body intent on reaching a cum as she obediently opened her body up to the man ravaging her. The older man and the teenager, bodies locked together in the age-old ritual of mating.

That night, Chrystina received her very first ass fuck. She had run through the gamut of emotions, feeling embarrassed, then humiliated, then aroused, and finally accepting as she continually impaled her sweating body on the long hard prick that was stirring her insides so deliciously.

When he took her back to her bed, again around 5AM, he made her kneel on her bed and suck his dick as his daughter slept in the next bed. As Chrystina's hot mouth licked and sucked him, he kept his eyes on the form of his daughter as she lay on her bed, her legs exposed and a bit of her panties showing.

After Chrystina swallowed his cum and cleaned his cock with her mouth, he told her that he'd be in touch with her that week.

Chrystina took a while to fall asleep though she was completely exhausted. She was terrified of what she was turning in to. She had completely lost control again tonight, and it seemed that each time she was made to cum, it was stronger than the last time. She was ashamed to confess that fucking was the most incredible experience of her life. She didn't want to be a slut, but did she really have a choice?

Chapter 6

Candy's Father knew that the past few days had changed him. Previously he'd made the effort to be a decent guy, a good father, and a responsible citizen. But his encounter with Chrystina had unleashed a "who the hell cares" attitude. He felt no remorse for fucking the minister's daughter, and he no longer controlled how he thought of his own daughter, or for any woman or girl for that matter!

Previously, he had carefully avoided any possible problems at the factory where he worked with female employees. Now, he spent his time carefully watching them and wondering what kind of fuck they'd be.

Tuesday, he spent an hour fucking his young married secretary on his office couch. He knew that June was intimidated by him, but he'd always treated her with respect. But Tuesday, he called her in and told her that she had one chance to save her job. She'd tried to talk him out of it, she'd resisted every way she could without walking out of his office. But when he told her to strip or lose her job, she'd tearfully taken her clothes off.

He'd made her undress him and suck his cock, making it as wet as possible. Then he'd sat back on the couch and made June straddle him, sitting on his cock and driving his long hard shaft deep up into her body.

He'd sucked her tits as he'd made her fuck herself upon his cock, his hands squeezing her asscheeks as she rode him. When the beautiful young woman began writhing on him, grinding her cunt on his cock as her cum sapped her strength, he rolled her onto the carpet, his dick still inside her. He'd immediately started pounding into her pussy, calling her whore, bitch and slut as he'd fucked her with long, hard thrusts. She'd cum once again before he finally hosed her cunt with his cum.

Mr. Gee lay on top of the naked, sweating wife, his dick soaking in the sweet wet warmth of her pussy, his sperm slowly trickling from her well-packed hole.

He took her arm and pushed them over her head, holding her wrists pinned to the floor above her head as he looked in her eyes.

"Wrap your legs around me, you sweet cunt!" he'd said to June.

With a glint in his eyes, he's slowly started fucking the pretty girl again.

"Your pussy sure is tight, June! It feels good wrapped around my prick. Shit, doesn't your husband fuck you enough?" He knew that mentioning her husband would humiliate her. And he was right.

June blushed a deep red as she lay pinned beneath her boss. She had looked up to him before, even fantasizing about him. She bit her lip, admitting that he fucked her much better than her husband. But he had changed from the respectful nice man she'd known, and she didn't like the change.

"Come on, June, fuck harder. I'm going to blow another load of cum up your sweet little married pussy. Shit, I wonder what hubby would say if he could see you like this." Mr. Gee was enjoying taunting the pretty young secretary.

He'd continued taunting her, calling her names and shaming her even as she helplessly began fucking with him, her body desperately seeking the hot release of cum. After he'd pumped another load into her, he knelt beside her head.

"OK June, clean me up and then you can get dressed. Come on, honey, open your mouth. I need to clean my dick, and your mouth will do just fine!" He'd put his sticky, cum stained cock into her mouth and made her lick him clean.

They dressed without speaking. As June wearily left his office, he'd casually told her, "June, from now on 1-2PM is going to be set aside for play time. Tomorrow, wear some lace panties so I'll have some fun taking them off you!" She'd almost choked with shame as she left his office.

That night, his daughter had made the mistake of pissing him off. She'd had to stay later for cheer practice, and when he grouchily asked her about it, she'd answered with a sarcastic quip. He'd let it slide but he couldn't take his eyes off her ass as she climbed the stairs to take a shower and clean up. He was pissed but he was also still horny.

When she'd come down for supper, his mood had improved with a couple of beers. But she complained that her steak wasn't done. Angrily, he took it off her plate and micowaved it quickly, putting it back on her plate. She was talking about her cheer sponsor and how much she hated her. Mr. Gee drank another beer as his became more and more irritated listening to her complaints.

He finished his steak and, pushing back from the table stood up. "Clean the kitchen before you start your homework."

As he turned to leave the kitchen, he heard her mutter, "Don't I ALWAYS!" in a sarcastic voice.

That proved to be the last straw. Coming around the table he grabbed her arm, dragging her from the chair.

Candy was alarmed. Her father had never been rough with her.

"Daddy, STOP! You're hurting me!" she cried out as he pulled her roughly behind him to the den. Sitting in a chair, he pulled his daughter forward, bending her over his lap.

"I've had enough of your smart mouth. I've let it go on too long, and now you'll get the whuppin you need!" His daughter had on a tee shirt and yellow terry cloth shorts.

"Daddy!" she gasped. "I-I'm too OLD for spanking!" she cried out, embarrassed at being made to bend over her father's lap. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!"

But her father didn't really hear her words. He was holding her over his lap, and the warmth of her body, the feeling of her tits on his legs, and most of all the tanned backs of her gorgeous legs combined with the beer to mix his rage and horniness.

"Gonna spank your bare ass. That's what you need!" he said, remembering the taunting she'd given him several days ago.

Roughly, he took her shorts and panty waistbands in his hands and jerked her shorts down, exposing her ass to her father's gaze. Immediately he felt his cock expanding, something that Candy felt as well.

"Oh Daddy, please don't!" she softly whined. She sounded like Chrystina had sounded when she'd begged him not to fuck her, and the reminder added fuel to the lust that he was feeling. Raising his hand, he brought it down with a sharp smack on his daughter's ass.

"OUCH!" she cried out.

He kept his hand on her ass cheek, salaciously squeezing it for a second. Lifting his hand, he slapped her other ass cheek, again giving it a strong squeeze. He knew that Candy felt his prick pressing into her belly but he didn't care. Though he was mad, he knew that he wasn't really hurting her, just smacking her hard enough to sting a little.

"OUCH! Daddy, stop it... OWWWW! Doooooon't... OHHHHHHHH" his daughter was whining and whimpering as he continued to slap and squeeze her ass and upper thigh. But her protests became less coherent, more moaning and mewling than crying.

Candy was confused. She really did want her father to stop slapping her ass, because it stung, but each time he would squeeze her it sent a thrill through her. Shit, her own father was feeling her up! And it was making her feel sexy! Her tits felt swollen and she felt he nipples tingling. And she was getting wet as well. Almost unconsciously, the sexy young bombshell opened her legs, silently inviting her father's hand. And she wasn't disappointed.

Mr. Gee could see the dark hidden recess of her pussy pouch. One last time he brought his hand down on his daughter's ass, squeezing and then slowly moving his hand down the swell of her ass between her legs. Immediately he felt her sticky wet flesh, and without delay, he shoved two fingers into the girl's tight cuntal channel.

Candy's open mouth began a long drawn out groan as she felt herself penetrated by her father's fingers, ending with a furious pumping of her hips onto his fingers as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Mr. Gee sat transfixed as his daughter writhed through orgasm as she frantically pumped her cunt upon his fingers before collapsing upon his lap, gasping and gently sobbing as her orgasm waned.

A brief moment of sanity returned to him. Standing, he pushed his daughter onto the carpet, his fingers pulling from her sopping wet pussy. For several seconds he stood above her, looking down at her naked ass. Candy saw the huge bulge in her Daddy's shorts, and she feared that her own father was going to rape her.

Hoarsely, her father said, "Go do your homework!" With a last glance at his whimpering daughter, he turned and left the house, going to a local bar. No matter what he tried, the image of his gorgeous daughter's ass and the feel of her teenage twat wouldn't leave his mind.

Candy lay stunned for several minutes. Finally, she pulled her shorts up and stumbled to her room. It was difficult to concentrate on her homework. Two hours later, she heard her father return. She heard him coming up the steps. When her door opened, she pretended to be studying.

And then he was standing behind her. She was trembling, not knowing what would happen.

"Princess, I'm sorry that I had to... spank you." her father said gently. She loved it when he called her "princess." His hand softly stroked her hair.

"I-I'm sorry, too Daddy. I'll try to be... better." She said.

"I know you will, baby. I hope... I hope I don't have to spank you again. You know I love you, don't you?" he whispered.

"Yes, Daddy." she said, not sure how she should respond.

"Ok Honey, well I'm going to bed. Give me a kiss goodnight!"

Candy stood and hugged her father as she always did. Instead of a kiss on the cheek, however, her father pressed his mouth to hers. She was trembling, confused at how she should respond to him. She felt his cock pressing her belly and it was getting hard again. Her father’s tongue began probing her lips, and slowly she opened her mouth, letting him kiss her deeply.

Her father's hands moved on to her ass, and though she was a bit sore, when he started squeezing her cheeks, she softly groaned.

He pulled his mouth from hers. Smiling, he said, "I hope that I didn't spank you too hard. Does it hurt?"

She felt like she was in a bizarre universe. Her sweet father had spanked her, fingered her, and now he was asking her if it hurt all the time playing with her ass!!

"No, it doesn't hurt." she said.

Grinning, he gave her a last grope, saying, "Yup, feels pretty good to me!"

And then her father was gone from her room. Candy was unable to concentrate on her homework, so she quickly got ready and climbed into bed. Turning out the light, she found it difficult to fall asleep. The memories of her father's kiss, his hands on her ass, the feel of his hard prick pressed against her belly and the incredible cum she'd had fucking his fingers ran through her mind over and over. She was happy, but scared. She didn't know what was going to happen in the future. But she knew that her father definitely saw he in a different light than he used to.

Chapter 7

The next morning, Mr. Gee arrived at work whistling. When June finally arrived, she'd poked her head in his office to let him know she was there, something she always did.

"Get me a cup of coffee, June." he'd said, looking up and noticing that she looked a little pale.

A minute later there was a knock on his door. It opened and the pretty young secretary entered carrying a cup of coffee. She sat it on his desk.

Quietly, she said, "I-I'll be at my desk if you need anything, sir." and turned to leave.

"June, lock the door and come over here." he said.

June had been hoping that things would return to normal. She'd spent a terrible 24 hours of guilt and dread.

Turning, she said with tears, "Please, sir. I... I just..." and she couldn't continue. Looking her in the eye, he firmly said, "June, lock the fucking door and get your ass over here. Do it NOW!"

Swallowing nervously as she felt her heart pounding rapidly, June went to the door and turned the lock. She felt her face growing red as her boss's eyes looked up and down her dress. She'd worn a floral spring dress, but the way he was looking at her, she felt almost naked.

Almost like a zombie, she shambled across the office and stood trembling beside Mr. Gee's chair.

Softly, he said, "Good Girl, June! Now, I told you to wear some pretty lace panties. Did you do that, June?"

Her eyes began to glisten with tears of humiliation. "Y-Yes, sir." She whispered as she stood in front of this man she didn't know anymore.

"Very good, June. Now lift up your dress and show me your panties." Though she had known that he would tell her this, she still gasped.

She wanted to plead with him, but the look in his eyes convinced her that she had no choice except to walk out of this office and give up her job. And they needed her job. Her husband's hours had been cut back, and her paycheck was more important than ever!

With trembling hands, the gorgeous young wife bent over and took the hem of her dress. She tried to stifle the tear that trickled gently down her cheek. She didn't want to seem weak, but she was so afraid. Her experience with Mr. Gee yesterday had bothered her greatly. Not only had she committed adultery, but she had acted like a whore when he had fucked her. She didn't want that to happen again!

With as much dignity as she could muster, she lifted her dress up, bunching the material and holding it against her belly, exposing lacey pink panties to her boss's eyes.

"Very nice," he said. "Now, move your legs apart, June." A low sob escaped her lips as she obeyed this wicked man.

She closed her eyes in shame as Mr. Gee reached between her legs and cupped her pussy through the lacy material of her panties. His middle finger began caressing up and down her pussy slit as he obscenely caressed the pretty wife.

After a minute, he said, "Your pussy is getting wet, June. I like that. Tell me, have you been thinking about me? Have you been thinking about what my prick felt like fucking you yesterday?"

June could hardly speak or think. She only groaned in shame as he continued to play with her panty-clad pussy.

"Open your eyes, June. Look at me while I'm playing with your wet little cunt!" he said.

June obeyed him, opening her eyes and looking at him. He didn't look cruel, he looked like a nice man smiled warmly at he, except he was playing with her pussy!

"June, I'm going to pull down your panties and I'm going to lick your little pussy. Tell me, June, does your husband lick your pussy?" She groaned at his obscene question.

"N-No. That's dirty. No one's ever done that to me."

Laughing softly, he said, "Well, I'm going to do it to you. I'm going to lick your little pussy. I'm going to stick my tongue up your cunt. You're going to go wild, June."

He slipped to the thick carpet, his hands going to her hips. He slowly and gently lowered her panties, admiring her firm legs and the trimmed pussy hair that grew sparely along her pussy lips.

Taking her hips, he turned her to face his desk.

"Bend over the desk, you sweet bitch. Spread your legs and get ready to get sucked out!" he whispered to her.

June dutifully bent over her boss's desk as his hands moved her dress up on her back, exposing her naked ass to his. She groaned miserably in deep humiliation when she felt his mouth cover her pussy mound.

Mr. Gee enjoyed her cunt, licking up and down her pussy slit. Putting his thumb over her clit, be started rubbing in a circle over the stiff little nub.

June couldn't believe what was happening. This was so nasty, so dirty. She'd talked with other women at her church, and they had told her that what he was doing to her was a sin, a horrible thing for a woman to endure. June tried to hold on to that thought.

But her body didn't know that it was wrong. When she felt Mr. Gee's tongue actually penetrate her spasming pussy and wiggle obscenely against her pussy walls, she'd began grunting and sobbing in sheer ecstasy, shoving her hips back against the tongue that was so beautiful ravaging her quivering body.

Sobbing, she cried "Ohhhh, no, Ohhhhhh no... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, godddddd, I c-can’t believe it! AHHHHHHH!

As his secretary began cumming while he licked and sucked her pussy, his hands pried her ass cheeks apart, and he licked all the way up her pussy slit and then began lashing her asshole.

June was shocked and stunned at the sheer obscenity of what her boss was doing to her. She felt completely degraded, but she was also swept away by the sensual explosion as she had the most powerful climax of her life. Over and over she cried out as her boss fingered her pussy while licking her asshole.

And then before she had a chance to recover at all, she felt Mr. Gee's cock at the entrance to her cunt. She had no chance to prepare herself before she exploded in another orgasm as his cock entered her fully and completely, beginning to fuck the mewling young wife as she lay collapsed upon his desk as he vented his lust fully inside her body.

Gritting his teeth as he approached his own cum, Mr. Gee's mind focused upon images of Chrystina writhing as he'd fucked her. And as he felt his prick begin to erupt in long streams of cum inside June's wetly sucking cunt, the image of his daughter's ass extended his cum as he filled her up over and over.

It was at that moment, with his cock buried in his secretary as she sobbed and mewled from his thorough fucking, that he decided that he was going to know what it was like to bury his prick in his daughter's pussy.

Chapter 8

When Mr. Gee got home that evening, he was in a randy mood, having enjoyed mastering his secretary, pushing her into uncontrollable orgasms as he'd violated her lush body and emptied himself inside her clenching cunt.

He mixed himself a drink and was standing at the bar when his daughter came home.

"Hi Daddy" she called as she walked past the den towards the stairs.

"Whoa, girl. Get your ass in here!" he called out.

She came to the door. "What's wrong, Daddy?" she said.

He didn't answer right away. Instead his eyes crawled over his daughter's body. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit, and he savored how cute and innocent she looked. Of course, he knew that she wasn't innocent, but for his purposes that was probably a good thing.

Candy stood still as her father's eyes crawled up and down her body. She felt a tickle of sexual desire as her Dad looked intently at her legs and her tits. Shit, he is really getting bold, she thought. She felt a tiny fearful thrill as she stood waiting for him to speak. Finally, he grinned and looked into her eyes.

"You didn't give me a welcome home kiss, baby!" he said.

"Sure Daddy," she replied, walking across the den as her father continued smiling at her, his eyes again stroking her body.

She hugged him and his arms snaked around her, pulling her against his hard body. She tried to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his mouth to hers and his lips crushed hers, shocking and exciting her! This was wrong!

She stood almost passively in his arms as her father kissed her on the mouth. She felt the tip of his tongue probing between her lips, shocking her even more! He continued to hold her tingling body close to him as he kissed her deeply, finally breaking the kiss and grinning at her.

"Have you been a good girl today, Candy?" he asked her as his hands moved lower down her back. She realized that her father's cock was hard, confusing her. She realized that she had probably gone too far teasing her Dad. He wasn't just looking at her innocently any more. Though she had been taunting and teasing him, she never thought he'd ever try to do anything.

"I-I... y-yes Daddy. I've been good." She replied, unsure of what he wanted her to say.

"You have? You haven't done anything bad at all today, huh? There isn't anything that would call for a spanking?" She almost died as one of her father's hands moved down to cup her ass. Her Father was grabbing her ASS!!!

Whispering, she said, "I-I've been good, Daddy!"

Grinning, he said, "Well, OK then. But now I want you to go put on the teal blue nighty that I bought you last year. Then come back downstairs. We'll watch some TV together." There was no mistaking the hard tube of flesh pressing against her lower belly. Leaving no room for misunderstanding, her father's hand completely cradled her ass cheek, squeezing it boldly as he ground his prick against her belly.

Swallowing nervously, Candy said, "O-OK Daddy." Her father gave her ass one last grab and then a swat, saying "OK then. Don't take all day!"

Candy slowly walked up the stairs, her body continuing to tingle from the obscene groping that her father had given her. He was obviously horny, and apparently just looking at her wasn't going to be enough. He wouldn't actually try to fuck her, would he? The thought both repelled as well as fascinated her.

Her ass still tingled from his hand, and she was aware that her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. She felt ashamed that she'd enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her ass. For a second she wondered if her father's prick was good sized or not? And then she chided herself for thinking such a nasty thought.

Incest. That was the word. Fathers and daughters simply did not think of one another in that way. And yet as she mechanically began stripping out of her cheer uniform, there was no denying that her father hadn't just given her a love pat on her ass. That was a grope any of her boyfriends would have been envious of. And his cock had been rock hard!

Candy's mind conjured up what her father must look like naked. She reached between her legs and rubbed the front of her panties, softly groaning from the wonderful joy of touching herself. She slipped a finger inside the band of her panties and gently rubbed her clit as her eyes closed and she imagined her father stroking his big, fat naked cock.

For an instant her mind regained control, and she hastily withdrew her finger from her wet pussy, feeling nasty and wicked. Her father was just lonely, he wasn't going to try anything with her. Despite what had just happened, she was just imagining things. She felt ashamed that she was thinking about her own Daddy that way!

But he wanted her to wear her teal nighty, and it was only the afternoon? Why would he want her to wear that? Candy was confused, unwilling to accept that her father really intended to use her sexually. He was just teasing, she was sure.

She slipped into the sheer blue panties of her nighty. Looking in the floor length mirror, she could see that her pussy slit was quite visible, a darkened blue line on the lower front of her panties. She cupped her tits, her fingering automatically teasing her hardening nipples as she looked at her semi naked body in the mirror. Looking back into the smoky hot eyes that stared back at her she whispered, "You are such a nasty hot-assed bitch!"

And then, giggling at her own silliness, she put on the nighty. It tied in the front, and she made a pretty bow. It gapped slightly and she knew that when she moved, her bare belly would probably show. Stepping into her bathroom, she quickly brushed her hair, and dabbed a very small amount of perfume behind her ear, again feeling almost foolish.

She was laughing at herself. She knew that she was over-reacting. Her father probably just wanted her to be comfortable. But still, she wanted to look nice for him. Looking into the mirror, she smiled, knowing that she really was a beautiful girl.

Silently, she padded down the hallway and then down the stairs.

Candy walked into the Den, where her father was sitting on the couch. Candy stopped for a second. Her father had taken off his shirt and was wearing only loose gym shorts. He didn't normally do that. She shivered, not from the cold but from a tiny tendril of fear that was tickling her spine.

Grinning, Mr. Gee said, "Come stand here, baby. Let me get a good look at my beautiful daughter!"

Candy slowly walked to the couch and stood in front of her father. She felt very self conscious, and seeing his eyes moving over her body again made her grow warm between her legs even as she felt Goosebumps on her arms and legs.

Her father leaned back against the couch, putting his hands behind his head. Her Daddy was quite muscular and well built. The hair on his chest was sprinkled with gray. As she watched, she was horrified to see the bulge in his shorts begin to swell and lift. Her father was getting an erection from looking at her!

Candy froze where she stood, her eyes glued to her father's shorts, where his cock was now completely hard, making a tent and telling the girl that her father was completely aroused by looking at her body. She was spellbound, not knowing whether to give in to the temptation to run away or to continue to let her father visually molest her. Her hard little nipples and thoroughly wet pussy made the decision for her.

What was happening was sinful, wicked and perverted, but the pretty teenager stood still as her father's eyes glinted with lust while finally focusing on her upper thighs. He could just make out the beginning of her panties under the hem of her nighty.

Finally, her father softly said, "Baby, you're a sweet little cunt dressed that way!"

Candy literally felt heat from her toes to her scalp as she blushed with shame and humiliation at her father’s crude and lewd comment.

Whispering, she said, "D-Daddy. You shouldn't t-talk to me like that." And yet, she was feeling an incredible sexual heat deep within her belly that was threatening to rage out of control. She had been a handful the past few years, but she loved her daddy, and seeing him appreciate her as a woman pleased her and awakened a submissive streak within her that craved to be dominated and loved.

"Candy... I'm going to talk to you like that as much and as often as I want. You see, I've decided that some things are going to change. Before I tell you about those things, I'm going to ask you some questions. I expect the truth from you." Her father’s voice was deadly sober, and her eyes flickered to his before dropping to stare at the floor in front of her as she attempted to deal with the emotions that were raging inside her.

He was so... male, sitting there with his big dick visibly throbbing as he looked at her. She began trembling as she listened to him.

"I know you aren't a virgin. I want to know who you've had sex with and approximately how many times," he said as if asking her what two plus two was.

Frantically, she attempted to come up with a lie. "B-But Daddy!!" she squealed as if shocked. "I've never had s-sex before. I-I'm a g-good girl!" Even to her ears, it sounded like she was lying!

Grinning, her father said, "You shouldn't lie to Daddy, Candy! Over my lap, girl, and be quick about it!"

The teen girl began shaking as she groaned, "Noooo Daddy. Please... I-I promise, I'll tell the truth!" The thought of being draped over her father’s lap and having his hard cock pressing into her belly was too shameful to consider.

His grin vanished. Scowling, he said, "Young lady, I gave you an order. I want you over my lap, NOW!"

Feeling tears beginning to well up in her eyes, Candy choked back a sob as she obediently bent her body over her father's lap. His large warm hands pressed her down and she found herself lying on her father's lap with his throbbing prick pressed against her belly. One hand pressed upon her lower back, holding her pinned on his lap. His other hand was resting high on the inside of her thigh, a few scant inches from the furnace of her swollen pussy, his finger tips gently stroking the soft skin there.

"Now, I'm going to ask you again if you are a virgin, Candy. If you say you are not, then I will check you myself to see if you are lying to me. If I find that you are a virgin, I'll apologize and we'll consider the matter closed. However, if you admit that you have lied to me, I'm going to take down your panties and spank you." Her father’s voice was hoarse, and the blood was rushing to her face as she lay helplessly on his lap.

"Are you a virgin?" her father asked her again.

Whispering, the pretty teenager said, "I-I'm sorry Daddy. N-No, I'm not!"

As she confessed to her father, she felt his hard cock throb against her belly.

Mr. Gee's eyes were focused on the blue mounds of his daughters panty covered ass. With one hand, he began working her panties down, exposing her bare ass cheeks.

Softly, Candy wailed, "Noooo Daddy!" But of course, it made no difference.

The humiliation that Candy was feeling from being exposed like this seemed to feed the sexual flames within her. Though shamed, the wicked act of her father looking at her naked ass made her hunger to be touched.

When her panties were halfway down her thighs, her father stopped.

"You will never lie to me again, Candy. Do you understand?" he asked her.

In a curious little girl voice, she whimpered. "Ok Daddy. I won't, I promise!"

And then she cried out as her she felt the sting of her father’s hand on her right ass cheek. But her cry was mostly from the anticipation, because his hand didn't slap her very hard. Candy groaned as her father’s large hand softly squeezed her ass cheek for a second before lifting.

Though he wasn't hurting her, Candy was groaning loudly as her father slowly 'spanked' her. After each slap, he'd grope and squeeze her. Candy was wriggling on his lap, her body going crazy as the horny girl squirmed in delight as her ass and upper thighs were caressed.

"Spread your legs, you hot-assed bitch!" her father said, making her feel sexy from his obscene words.

Willingly, Candy parted her legs as much as her panties would allow.

"Ohhhhhhhh Shit!" she cried out as her father gave up the pretense of spanking her and simply cupped her cuntal pouch with his warm hand, a finger worming between her swollen pussy lips and impaling her wet cunt.

The sexy teenager couldn't hold back the tide as her body began humping her father's hand as a powerful orgasm washed over her, making her cry out over and over.

Mr. Gee smiled lasciviously as he felt his daughter's pussy squeeze his finger while the little bitch came while draped on his lap. He slowly finger fucked her body even as she continued to climax. Her pussy felt tight and so hot as he wetly drove his finger deep inside her, probing the slick, tight interior of her pussy.

Gradually, Candy's thrashing slowed, her hoarse voice dying into grunts and whimpers as her father obscenely fingered his daughter.

Moving forward, Mr. Gee took her by surprise as he pushed his daughter onto the carpet, where she collapsed. She lay there stunned and didn't see her father pushing down his shorts and freeing his raging hardon. She felt his hands stripping her panties down her legs, and then lifting her hips.

Candy was still feeling shaky as her father assisted her in getting up on her knees. She thought he was going to help her up, but then she felt him moving behind her. She opened her mouth to ask what he was doing, but he comment was cut short and instead the gorgeous young girl cried out "Ohhhh myyyyygoddddddddd!" as she felt her pussy completely filled and she realized that her father had just fucked his cock inside her!

She had no chance to say anything because her father immediately pulled back and then slammed himself inside her again as his hands held her hips.

Candy had been fucked several times, but always by boys who were somewhat shy and nervous. Nothing like this! Her own daddy was fucking her roughly, his big cock reaming out her cunt, driving her crazy with lust as his shaft battered her pussy again and again.

Mr. Gee smiled with satisfaction when Candy began trembling again as another powerful orgasm wracked his little girl's body. He didn't stop or give her rest, but fucked her through her climax. Leaning forward, he reached under her body, almost ripping the tie from her nighty, and then his hands were filled with jiggling bouncing tits and as he fucked his daughter, he milked and played with her tits.

Candy couldn't think about anything but the pleasure that her body was feeling as her Daddy fucked her and played with her tits. She was eagerly shoving her pussy back against her father’s rampaging prick, sucking it up into her body on each of his thrusts, intentionally massaging his hardness with her pussy muscles.

Her father was groaning as well. The sounds of slapping flesh mixed with their groans and cries as father and daughter fucked on their living room floor, uncaring of the world or anything else except the overpowering pleasure they were getting from rutting together.

Releasing her tits, Mr. Gee grabbed his daughters hips again, and accelerated the speed and force of his thrusts, hammering her cunt with rapid fire strokes and making her collapse on her arms, her tits on the carpet as he roughly fucked her young body.

Candy was sobbing now, her orgasm having extended itself and her pussy contracting over and over in a loop of sexual pleasure that wouldn't stop.

Gritting his teeth and throwing back his head as he felt his balls begin to tingle with his impending cum, he hoarsely said, "Gonna cum, you bitch! Gonna fill you up, baby. Here it CUMS!"

Slamming his prick as deep up the cunt of his daughter, he ground himself against he as he began ejecting stream after wet stream of his semen inside the hot sucking hole of his daughter's pussy as she sobbed helplessly beneath him. Her father's cum splashed inside her as her own orgasm peaked and then slowly ebbed as she lay immobile under him, letting him finish spewing his sperm inside her.

Her father collapsed on top of her, driving her to the carpet as they both fought to recover their breath and strength. His weight was crushing her, but she was so out of it she didn't care. Her father kissed her cheek even as his slowly softening prick continued to dribble cum into her. As Candy recovered her ability to think, she was horrified and ashamed. Her father had FUCKED her! She had committed the ultimate sin, and she lay beneath him, humiliated and subjugated by his lust.

For his part, Mr. Gee enjoyed feeling the naked body of his daughter lying beneath him as his cock slipped from her slimy pussy. Whispering in her ear, he said, "That was good, Candy. Daddy loves your little pussy. Honey, things are going to be different from now on!"

Chapter 9

Reverend Jacobs was a widower, a fact that earned him the sympathy vote of many in his congregation. He was a pillar of respectability, and was universally admired for raising his daughter alone. Chrystina was so pretty and such a 'good' girl.

But no one else knew that Reverend Jacobs had secretly become addicted to pornography. He had a practiced expression of fatherly kindness and approval that he used when watching the young ladies of his church. Even as he smiled and said the right things, he was imagining a number of lewd sexual acts he desperately wanted to commit upon their nubile bodies.

He carried a great deal of guilt for his secret addiction, but was unable to stop. When his daughter had friends stay the night, he oftentimes fantasized about their firm young breasts, wondering what they would look like stripped naked and in a variety of obscene poses. Inevitably, he would masturbate into a tissue as he lay in his bed alone.

He was discreet, and dealt with the guilt by reminding himself that it was simply fantasy, and no one was being hurt. He managed to juggle his lusts with his holy facade, masturbating daily as he envisioned the girls and women in his life writhing as he plunged in and out of their bodies.

He smiled benignly as his daughter and her friend, Candy Gee entered his study.

"Daddy, we're going to go jump in the pool. Would you like to join us?" Chrystina asked her father.

He calmly said, "Why thank you, Honey. I have to finish up my sermon, but maybe later." Meanwhile, his heart began racing as he eyed the full body of his daughter's friend. She was wearing a tiny bikini that he would never have allowed his daughter to wear. Under the desk his cock was hardening as he smiled like the doting father he wanted them to think he was.

"OK Dad. Come on, Candy, lets hit the pool," Chrystina said, turning to exit the room.

Her own heart racing as much as the Reverend's, Candy said, "You go ahead, Chrys. I'll be out in a few minutes. Reverend Jacobs, could I talk to you about something?"

Chrystina said, "OK, come on out when you are done," and she left her father's study.

"Can we sit on your couch to talk. I-I'm kind of nervous. I need to talk to someone about something that happened to me. Is that OK, Reverend Jacobs?" Candy asked, her huge eyes gazing at the man.

"Well... sure, Candy," he said. When she stood, he turned his back, and subtlety moved his cock to the side. Holding a study book in front of him, he joined the pretty girl on the couch.

Candy couldn't believe that she was going to do this. But her father had been right when he had told her that things were going to change! WOW, had they changed!

Her father had fucked her over and over that first night, making her ride him, pinning her to the bed, and taking her from behind again. She had responded with multiple orgasms that sapped the strength from her. Her father had made her sleep with him that night, and in fact she was his nightly bed partner after that, submissively obeying everything he told her to do.

In addition, the next morning he had outlined new house rules. Every day when she came home from school, she had to immediately undress completely. There was a table next to the back door, and she was required to put all of her clothes, including her shoes, on that table. Then she had to find her father wherever he was in the house and "present" herself. He had taught his daughter how to kneel and spread her legs so that her pussy was on display. She was required to lace her fingers behind her neck, keep her shoulders back so that her tits were also on display, and "present" herself to her father, saying, "Do you want me to fuck or suck you, Daddy?"

The first few days had been incredibly humiliating. And her father had always responded by shoving his cock into her mouth and fucking her face until he poured his cum in her mouth, making her swallow it, or else fucking her. Each time she began sex with her father feeling ashamed and humiliated but always ended up wallowing in sexual heat as he did every obscene thing that she had ever heard of to her responsive young body. Every time, it seemed that she had reacted more wildly, her lust growing until she was nothing but a hotly rutting female who would do anything to get a cock inside her.

And then last night, her father had told her that she was supposed to seduce Reverend Jacobs. She had objected at first. Such a sin was going to send her to hell, no doubt! She was shocked when her father told her to call Chrystina and ask her to come over to "study." She had begged to be allowed to put on her clothes, but her father had refused. She was in a desperate panic by the time the doorbell rang.

The look on Chrystina's face when her father opened the door and she saw her best friend standing naked was shock. Her father had pulled her friend inside the door, closing and locking it.

"Hi Chrystina. Get your clothes off, and do it now!" He had told her friend.

Candy had been surprised when Chyrstina had not refused, but had simply removed her clothes, exposing her body to both of them even as Candy's lush figure was naked for the viewing. Candy's father had then taken the two girls into the bedroom and Candy had been forced to gently cradle and squeeze her father’s balls as he had stripped off and then mounted and fucked Chrystina. She felt extremely wicked helping her father as he brutally fucked her best friend, but Chrystina's sobs and cries of passion drove Candy's lust.

When he forced the two girls to touch one another and kiss intimately, Candy had been unsure, but Chrystina had been aroused and soon their tongues were dueling as their fingers plundered one another's hot, tight cunts while Mr. Gee called them sluts and whores. He'd fucked them both one more time and then had told them that Candy was going to seduce Chrystina's father. Neither girl had argued, and he'd given her instructions on what to do.

And now here she was, sitting in this ridiculous skimpy bikini in the study with Chrystina's father.

She began her story. "I'm so embarrassed to talk about this, Mr. Jacobs, but I didn't know whom else to talk to. You see... I'm no longer a virgin."

Just as her father had predicted, out of the corner of her eyes she saw a twinge in Reverend Jacobs' slacks.

Clearing his throat and moving his legs closer together in a vain attempt to stop his cock from showing, he said, "I see, Candy." Outwardly he maintained his calm while inwardly he was stunned.

"And the problem that I have is... I keep thinking about it, and when I do, I know that I shouldn't but, well..." Then she whispered, "I get so excited, I think I'm going crazy. And I know that’s a sin. Reverend Jacobs, do you think that I'm a bad girl?" She looked at him with longing in her eyes, clearly wanting the man's absolution.

Again, as her father had predicted, the older man said, "Oh no, Candy. You aren't a bad person. You're a good girl!" He reached out and put his hand on her arm to comfort her.

She continued her story. "You see, Reverend Jacobs, I did it with... with a MAN! It was one of my teachers at school. At first, I was really scared, you know, but then after he started DOING things to me, it was like I lost all my willpower. I mean, everything he told me to do, I did. So, I did all kinds of nasty, dirty things with an older man, Reverend. Do you still think I'm a good girl?" She was leaning forward now, her cleavage in his face.

"Well, y-yes Candy. Of course, you are a good girl!" He said softly. But there was a sheen of sweat on his forehead. It was torture for him to listen to her talking like this. What must it have been like to order this gorgeous girl to do vile things? His imagination was going wild.

Throwing her arms around him, Candy leaned her lush young body into the older man whose arms automatically went around her, caressing the naked skin of her back above her bikini panties.

"Oh THANK YOU, Reverend Jacobs" she exclaimed.

Pulling back just enough to look into the man's brown eyes, Candy whispered, "I have one more thing that I have to confess, Reverend. You promise you won't hate me?" She asked, her voice mimicking a little girl's and making his cock flex with lust.

He could feel her breasts pressed against his shirt, and he longed to move his hands lower to explore the teen's ass. Damn! She was beautiful, her perfect teeth and dark green eyes looking at him like that.

"I promise, Candy. I won't hate you." he said.

Wetting her lips, she softly said, "When I saw you a while ago, I thought about all the things that my teacher did to me. About how he stripped me naked, and made me suck on his big, thick cock. He even made me suck his balls into my mouth and give them a tongue bath. How he made me get down like a dog and he got behind me and he fucked me. It hurt at first, but pretty soon it was driving me crazy. He did a lot of other things too, like licking my pussy and you know what, he even licked his tongue between my bottom cheeks..."

The man was mesmerized as this gorgeous girl's mouth uttered the most disgustingly lewd things he'd ever heard. And yet, his cock was rock hard and he was trembling, as visions of her being naked were firing his imagination. Unknowingly, his hands tightened their grip on the girl’s body.

"... tonight when I saw you, I couldn't help but wonder... what it would be like for YOU to do dirty nasty things to me? And I was wondering what YOUR cock looked like, and what it tasted like. And a while ago, I had to go to the bathroom and finger my little pussy because I got so HOT thinking about you, Reverend. Do you STILL think I'm a good girl?" She paused several seconds.

He was absolutely speechless. He knew he should stop this, but he was unable to say a word. And then her mouth was moving forward, and suddenly he had an armful of wriggling girl pressed against him as her full lips parted and he frantically plunged his tongue into her mouth.

He grunted loudly when he felt her hand move onto the lump in his slacks, measuring and feeling his cock. For a long minute he kissed this delectable creature as she fondled his cock and his hands moved to cup and squeeze her softly rounded ass.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "I'm going to go lock your door. And then I want you to FUCK me, Reverend. I'm NOT a good girl, I'm a horny hot-assed bitch who wants your big cock fucking me until you pour your cream inside of me."

His mind was numb as the girl got up and walked to his study door. Turning the lock with a click, she turned around and started back toward him. As he watched her, she reached behind her back fumbling with her bikini top and then he was looking at two perfectly gorgeous tits with hard, pointy nipples. She shoved her bottoms down, and with a groan he saw that Candy Gee had a shaved, bald pussy. She was the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen.

And then she attacked him, and his mind shifted gears as he helped her pull and tug his clothes from his body.

Candy had not been sure she could do this, but the act of trying to seduce Reverend Jacobs had made her so horny she could hardly stand it. When his cock popped out of his slacks, she bent and took the head in her mouth even as he was shoving his slacks and shorts off. It felt like a silk covered stick to her, his slighty musky taste quickly changing as her saliva covered his prick.

For thirty seconds, the naked girl's head bobbed up and down as the Reverend stripped his clothes off and then sat back, his hands on her head as Candy took his whole cock into her mouth, her fingers toying with the bloated sacks of his balls.

She was breathing rapidly as she pulled her mouth from his wet cock. Standing, she moved forward and lowered her bald cunt towards the head of her friend's father's cock.

Feeling nasty, she said, "Look, Reverend. Watch what's gonna happen. Watch while your big fat dick is going to plow up into my hot little pussy. Oh, I want you to fuck me soooooo bad!"

Reaching out, she held his cock, pulling the head to her swollen pussy lips and swiping it up and down a couple of times, making the head shiny with her wetness.

And then she slowly lowered her body, impaling her hot cunt on his prick.

Reverend Jacobs reached out and grabbed her tits, pulling her nipples as his eyes watched the contortions of lust on her pretty face even as he felt her pussy settle down onto his hard, throbbing prick. Never in his life had sex been this exciting. He slammed his hips upwards, making the young girl sob as her cunt was instantly crammed with his dick.

Candy began bouncing up and down on his cock. The man pulled on her breasts, making her lean forward as he crushed her mouth with his, kissing her as she fucked up and down, slapping her ass onto his legs as the liquid sloshing of her wet pussy filled the room.

Candy broke the kiss, gasping, "OHHHHHHH Shit!!! That feels SOOOOOO FUCKINNNNNNNG GOOOOOD!" She cried out, whimpering as her eyes wildly looked at the older man.

With a roar of lust, the man pushed her backwards, keeping his cock inside her, and holding her as he eased her down on the carpet onto her back. He reached for her legs and pulled them up and forward, pinning her on the thick carpet.

Whispering into her face, he said, "You're a gorgeous slut!" and immediately began pounding her tender pussy with his cock, splitting her over and over. Within a minute, Candy was cumming but the Reverend didn't even seem to notice. He kept on fucking her, thinking of nothing but the sweet pleasure of fucking this sexy young girl and driving towards the release that he knew was near.

His balls were slapping her asshole as he hammered her into the carpet. Candy was bent double, but in this position, his cock was reaching places that she'd not felt being touched before and it set off another series of orgasms in her. She was once again helplessly being fucked. She couldn't resist, but fucked back with all she could, loving the feeling of being so thoroughly dominated by this older man, the object of lust for his huge cock that was pounding her roughly.

Finally, Reverend Jacobs grunted as he strained as powerfully as possible, burying his throbbing shaft completely inside Candy. As his sperm raced through his cock and began splashing inside her, he gripped her tightly as she bucked and writhed beneath him. For a long minute they struggled as he emptied his balls into her sucking pussy while they both grunted unintelligible sounds of lust.

They lay still for several minutes as they recovered. Candy noticed that his cock had not softened, and she clenched her pussy muscles around its impaling length.

But slowly, reality returned, and Reverend Jacobs felt panic overtake him.

"Oh my god, Candy... I'm s-sorry! I, Oh no, please forgive me!" Even as his voice was apologizing, his cock was dying to continue plumbing the hot, wet depths of this gorgeous nymph.

"I better get outside before Chrystina suspects something, Reverend Jacobs. Please let me up!" Candy wanted to fuck him again, but she knew she had to follow the script her father had given her.

His cock slithered wetly from her teenage twat as he rolled off of her, allowing her to move. As he watched, the young girl stood and put her suit back on. He tried a couple of other times to apologize.

She walked to the door and looked back at him, "I'm not going to say anything... yet. I-I have to think." And then she left his study as he began to frantically wonder how in the hell he was going to fix this.

Chapter 10

Reverend Jacobs thought he was going to throw up. He was reading the letter in his quaking hands for the second time as he sat in Mr. Gee's study.

When Mr. Gee had called and coolly told him that it was vital that he talk to him, Reverend Jacob's had almost passed out on the spot. He'd been tempted to pack up his things and leave town. But he was unwilling to give up his entire life, as well as his daughter.

He'd arrived at Mr. Gee's home, and had quietly followed the man to his study. Mr. Gee had said, "I wanted to speak with you before I took any action that might be irrevocable. Please read this, Reverend Jacobs." He had tossed an envelope on the desk.

With sinking heart, Reverend Jacobs had noted that the letter was addressed to the chairman of the board at the church. It was not long, but it was damning. After reading through it once, in shock he started from the beginning and again read:

It is with outrage as well as indignation that I am informing you that Reverend Jacobs, employed as your pastor, raped my daughter, Candy, at his home. He seduced her and committed indecencies upon her, including putting his penis in her mouth, and having intercourse with her until he ejaculated inside her womb.

I have contacted my lawyer, and it is my intention to bring civil suit against your church as well as Reverend Jacobs. I demand that his employment be terminated immediately and he be stripped of his credentials.

I have also contacted the local authorities, and anticipate that he will be arrested shortly. I'm sending a copy of this letter to his wife as well.

My lawyer will be in contact within days.

Thomas Gee

Reverend Jacobs felt faint and nauseous. Finally, he lifted his sick eyes and looked back at the man whose daughter he had brutally raped. His guilt and panic threatened to overwhelm him. He was surprised, for Mr. Gee was simply looking at him with a vague smile. Reverend Jacobs had expected a furious scowl on his face.

"Reverend Jacobs, I prepared this letter as well as a letter to the police." He tossed another letter on the desk.

"I fully intended upon sending them. However, I've been thinking about this situation. Tell me, Reverend, if there were a way for these letters to be destroyed and for me to keep this secret, would you be interested?"

The Reverend lifted his head in shock. He'd given up all hope and was attempting to steel himself to accept the consequences of his act. What was he saying?

"W-What? What did you say?" he said.

"Reverend Jacobs, you raped my daughter. You FUCKED her, and for that you should lose your job, your family and your freedom. If I send these letters, that is exactly what will happen. However, if you agree to do whatever I tell you to, I will consider dropping this matter." He was calm as he stared at Chrystina's father.

"H-How much do you want?" Reverend Jacobs whispered. He had a sizable pension but he wasn't wealthy.

Laughing, Mr. Gee said, "I don't want your money, but I demand your compliance. You will do what I tell you to do. I assure you that it won't be anything illegal. Well, nothing any more illegal than fucking a teenage girl!"

He sat, waiting for an answer and he stared at the distraught man.

Finally, Reverend Jacob's said, "Y-yes. I don't have any choice."

Smiling, Mr. Gee said, "Good! I thought that you'd be reasonable. Now just remember that you have vowed to obey me. No arguments." He picked up the phone on his desk, pushed a button and said, "Please come to my study."

Replacing the phone in the cradle, he smiled and said, "When we get older, the idea of a teenage girl who will do whatever we want is rather intense, isn't it? I think the ultimate fantasy we have is a naked gorgeous teenage girl who is willing to do whatever we want..."

There was a soft knock at the study door, and it opened.

Reverend Jacobs blushed as Candy walked into the room and went to stand beside her father.

"I want you to look at my daughter, Reverend Jacobs..."

He noticed that Candy had no makeup on. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore what looked like a Catholic schoolgirl uniform of white blouse, and blue plaid skirt. She had on white socks that came halfway up her legs. The result was that the pretty teenager looked like she was only 13 or 14.

"This is what my daughter will look like if we have to go to court, Reverend Jacobs. When a jury hears how you forced yourself upon her, you won't have a chance. Of course, we'll put a tight wrap around her breasts so she'll look even younger!" he chuckled.

Feeling embarrassed, Reverend Jacobs said, "I didn't force myself on her!" Even to his own ears, it sounded like the whining of a loser.

Laughing openly, Mr. Gee said, "Of course you didn't. But that hardly matters. She is only 16 and you'll go to jail nevertheless." Mr. Gee stood and walked around his desk beside his daughter. Slipping his arm around her, he said, "But I don't think it will come to that. Candy, Reverend Jacobs has agreed to do whatever I tell him to. In return, we won't let anyone know that he fucked you. Isn't that right, Reverend?"

Looking at the floor in humiliation, Reverend Jacobs just nodded his head.

"So Reverend, do you think my daughter's a hot little fuck?"

Candy blushed and Reverend Jacobs looked at the man in shock. He couldn't believe he was talking about his own daughter so obscenely!

"She said that you almost drove her through the floor when you fucked her. I don't blame you. I know when I feel her legs wrapped around me, I want to fill her sweet pussy with my hot cum!" Reverend Jacobs looked at the man, incredulous as he confessed that he'd raped his own daughter!

"Well, let’s get started." Mr. Gee said, pulling his daughter in front of him. Candy stood submissively as her father unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the carpet, exposing her long, firm legs that were tanned and creamy.

Reverend Jacobs' eyes widened and then he looked away, embarrassed for the girl. What was this man doing stripping his own daughter like this?

"Oh No, Reverend. You fucked my little girl, so you've seen her body before, so you just look at her right now!!!" Mr. Gee wanted the good Reverend to see him strip his daughter!!

Feeling sick and fearful, Chrystina's father looked up at the girl and her father.

He watched as Mr. Gee began unbuttoning Candy's blouse, slowly revealing her bra, her naked belly and the pink panties she was wearing. His mouth was dry as he looked at the obscene sight of Candy's own father undressing her, revealing her body to his eyes.

Candy felt humiliated and intensely dirty as her father undressed her before Reverend Jacobs. She had acted like a whore before him at his house, but somehow having her Dad strip her naked in front of the Reverend made her feel wicked and horribly evil. And yet, feeling her father unsnap her bra and let it fall away, she felt her nipples immediately harden and lengthen. She saw the way that Reverend Jacobs was looking at her naked tits, and she suddenly quivered with lust.

Reverend Jacobs couldn't believe it as Mr. Gee's hands cupped his daughter’s breasts and his fingers begin twirling and pulling on her darkening nipples. He had been feeling guilty for the indecent things he'd done to the girl, but seeing her almost naked body re-awakened the tremendous desire he'd experienced for her. She was spectacular, her flat belly with the deep set navel, her long tanned legs and her perfectly rounded breasts which her father was mauling.

"Stand up, Reverend Jacobs." He said hoarsely as he played with his daughter’s naked tits, making her softly whimper.

Reverend Jacobs considered his options, realizing that he had none. They had him by the short hairs and there was nothing he could do. Slowly, he stood, knowing that his swollen prick was obvious. He saw Candy look at it and then lick her lips, and he couldn't stop it from throbbing violently in his slacks.

Mr. Gee gently pushed his almost naked daughter forward. "Go ahead, Candy. The Reverend looks pretty hot. Help him off with his clothes."

There was no fight left in the Reverend and he stood silently as the sexy young girl slowly removed his shirt, and unbuckled his belt, letting his slacks drop to the floor. He looked down on the beautiful girl kneeling and untying his shoes, then helping him off with his socks, leaving him standing in his briefs, which clearly outlined his erect prick.

Candy heard her father hoarsely say, "Pull his shorts off and suck his prick, Baby. Just like you sucked it before!"

Candy flushed with the humiliation of her father ordering her to strip and suck Chrystina's father.

Reverend Jacobs closed his eyes as he felt his hard, swollen prick being exposed and his briefs falling down his legs.

He sucked in his breath quickly, gritting his teeth as he felt the incredibly wet, hot mouth of the girl surround his pulsating prick. He groaned as his entire shaft entered her mouth, driving his cock head to the back of her throat.

He couldn't stop himself as his hands went to her head, grabbing her hair and beginning to fuck her mouth, his prick plunging in and out of Candy's sucking mouth, making a wetly gurgling sound that made his balls tingle with the need to empty themselves.

Mr. Gee stripped off his clothes as he watched his daughter sucking the Reverend's cock. He noticed that the Reverend was groaning more loudly and fucking faster and harder into Candy's sweet mouth, the wet slurping sound loud in his study. He knew the man was close to coming.

"Go ahead and hose her mouth, Reverend. Candy just loves sucking on a hard sperm stick, so go ahead and let loose. You'll love it!" he said, grinning at the sight of his daughter having her mouth fucked by the town's Reverend. His hot eyes were watching her panties which were stretched over the perfectly rounded mounds of her ass.

Candy felt like a whore as she knelt before the Reverend nearly naked. But she was obediently licking and sucking on his cock. The silky feeling of his tight flesh over the hard muscle of his shaft was not unpleasant in her mouth. It was bad enough that she was doing such a nasty thing to a man, but it was an old man, and not just an old man. She was sucking the cock of a church leader, making it much worse. But through the awful shame and humiliation of doing such a wicked thing, she was feeling nasty and wicked, and couldn't help but relish being the center of attention for her father and her best friends Dad.

And then Reverend Jacobs threw back his head, groaning, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and Candy felt his thick sperm beginning to splatter in her mouth. She started swallowing the salty streams of his cum, feeling her little pussy beginning to contract and spasm as a mini orgasm exploded in her cunt as she sucked the cum from the holy man's cock. She gulped over and over, holding onto his naked thighs as she swallowed his awesome load.

Reverend Jacobs felt lightheaded from his powerful orgasm as he emptied his balls inside Candy's sucking mouth, and he staggered backwards, falling into the chair he'd been sitting in before. Candy followed him holding onto his thighs, never letting his cock escape from her mouth as she continued nursing on his cock, kneeling before the man as she cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue. She noticed that he did not grow soft. Finally, she pulled her mouth from his cock and sat kneeling, her eyes lowered submissively. The hot sexual thrill she'd experienced sucking Reverend Jacobs cock was lessening and the shame of what she had done was affecting her.

Her father added to her humiliation by saying, "Good job, sweetheart. Now climb up on that coffee table facing me. Reverend Jacobs is going to pull off your panties and doggy fuck your hot little cunt."

Mindlessly following her Daddy's orders, Candy turned and climbed on the table. Her father looked upon her with a mixture of pride and lust, admiring her hanging tits and knowing that he had turned his little girl into his own personal slut. His cock was raging as he contemplated the many degrading and obscene things he was going to teach his daughter to not only submit to, but to come to crave.

"Go ahead, Reverend, don't make me tell you everything to do. When you see a gorgeous bitch spreading her legs and offering her ass up to you, you strip her panties off and fuck her!"

Trembling with lust and no longer from fear, Reverend Jacobs took Candy's panties and slowly pulled them down, his eyes delving into the darkened crevice between her perfect creamy ass cheeks and gazing upon the soft fuzz of her pussy pouch as it was revealed. He wasted no time in stripping her wet panties off and then stepping up behind the brazenly spread cunt, fitting the head of his prick into the wet opening before him.

Candy moaned loudly "SHhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiit" as she felt her pussy lips being forced open and her wet cunt being impaled on the hard shaft of her best friend’s father. Reverend Jacobs enjoyed the sound of the sweet girl's sobbing as he pushed inch after inch of hard cock up her pussy. He pulled her ass cheeks apart to better see her defilement, and was treated to the sight of his cock disappearing into the wetly sucking furnace of her teen pussy. He also noticed the pucker of her asshole being obscenely exposed. He'd never fucked a woman up her asshole, but as his cock bottomed out inside the girl's cunt, he imagined what it would be like to be inside the tight warm hole of her ass.

He looked up as a flash of white light flickered on the naked back of the grunting girl. He saw that Mr. Gee was holding a camera.

"Just a little souvenir for my records," he smirked. Reverend Jacobs scowled but didn't say anything. It didn't really matter at this point, for when he'd begun fucking Candy he'd in effect given control to the girl’s father.

Candy was grunting and groaning as Reverend Jacobs fucked her with long, smooth strokes, his hips slapping hers as the plum like head of his cock banged into the opening to her cervix with each lunge inside her. Her eyes were closed, and her hair was whipping around her face and she had given herself up to the pleasure of being fucked when she felt a nudge at her cheek.

Opening her eyes, she saw the fluted head of a prick in her face. Fascinated, she noted a tiny pearl of liquid that escaped from the slit and slowly dribbled out.

"Open up, baby!" her father said, and even as the Reverend continued smacking his prick deeply up her cunt, making her body fuck back at him with pleasure, she meekly opened her mouth and let her father push his cock inside as she automatically began licking with her tongue, tasting his precum. Two men! Two men were using her body, fucking her like a common whore. And that's exactly what she was, she told herself. She was a whore! Nothing but a lowlife slut good for nothing except to be fucked in whatever way that men desired her.

The mental image of her naked body on all fours being buffeted between the two naked older men, while shameful and disgusting, was also exciting to the young girl. She wallowed in the sheer wickedness of being used.

The two men were focused on the bucking body of the young girl they were fucking. Reverend Jacobs was enjoying watching her responding to being fucked, although he couldn't understand how a father could give his daughter to another man and use her sexually at the same time.

Abruptly, Mr. Gee pulled his prick from his daughter's sucking mouth.

"Reverend, I want you to sit back down in the chair. Grab hold of my daughter’s hips and don't pull out. I want to watch her bouncing up and down on your cock."

Candy was so lost in fucking that she didn't understand what was happening. She felt herself being pulled backwards, and in seconds she found herself sitting on Reverend Jacobs cock facing her father.

Instinctively, she began lifting and dropping herself on his lap, fucking her cunt onto the Reverend's prick. Since he'd already cum once, he was not in danger of cumming for a while yet.

As he watched his sweet daughter fucking herself on the man's prick, Mr. Gee lifted the phone once again. "I'm ready for you," he softly said, then putting the phone back in it cradle. He walked to the couch in his den, and quickly pulled, opening it up, revealing that it was a hide-a-bed.

Neither Reverend Jacobs nor Candy Gee paid much attention. The man had captured Candy's nipples in his fingers and was roughly pinching and pulling on them even as he softly whispered degrading things in her ear as she bounced up and down. Softly he said, "Your cunt is sweet, Candy. I love fucking you, you bitch. You like it? Huh, do you like it you little whore?" Candy was moaning in shame at his words as well as in delight as she reveled in being degraded.

Mr. Gee said, "So Reverend, you like fucking teen pussy? Pretty good, huh?"

Reverend Jacobs continued fucking the girl but he just looked at the girl’s father, not saying anything. He resented the crudeness of the man, but at the moment he didn't care as his cock continued reaming the cunt of the man's daughter.

"Fucking a sweet teen cunt is great, isn't it? I love how they turn on. Candy's got a sweet ass on her. Yes, sir, a cunt is a cunt. I love teen pussy. Just because the pussy you're fucking is my daughter doesn't mean her pussy is any less fuckable."

In an effort to ignore the man, Reverend Jacobs kissed the side of Candy's neck even as he lifted his hips, driving his hard prick up into the whimpering girl again and again.

Neither of them heard the door of the den opening, nor saw Mr. Gee indicating that whoever had entered should come to him.

Reverend Jacobs felt Candy's body stiffen for just an instant, and a groan of shame erupt from her mouth even as she again began rhythmically plunging up and down on his hard cock! He opened his eyes, wondering what had caused her to respond.

It took him a fraction of a minute to recognize that standing beside Candy's naked father was his very own daughter Chrystina! He froze, his mind numb.

Candy felt Reverend Jacobs prick immediately begin to wither inside of her, and she stopped bouncing on him, sitting and breathing hard as her father and best friend looked at them.

Reverend Jacobs opened his mouth, stuttering madly, "I-I... Chrystina, I d-dont... I…" even as he realized that there was nothing he could say.

Mr. Gee grinned as he pulled the girl to him, slipping his arm around her waist!

"Chrystina, honey, looks like your Daddy is having a good time with my Candy, doesn't it!" Grinning evilly at the naked pastor, he grabbed Chrystina's breast and gently massaged it.

"Leave her alone, you evil bastard!!" Reverend Jacobs shouted.

Laughing, Mr. Gee said, "So who's fucking whose daughter at the moment? Who's evil? Besides, I've already dipped my wick in your daughter's sweet little pussy. I'm just going for seconds!" he spat back at the man.

Reverend Jacobs could do nothing. He couldn't deny that he was fucking Candy, and it was apparent that Chrystina was no longer the sweet, innocent virgin that he'd thought she was. She stood passively as Mr. Gee began undressing her. Within seconds, her dress slipped from her shoulders, down over her hips and onto the carpet, leaving her standing in just bra and panties. She was spectacular, and all of the unconscious fantasies her father had suppressed came rushing into his head. When her bra dropped to the floor, she glanced quickly at her father and shamefully noticed that he was looking at her naked breasts.

Candy felt Reverend Jacobs' cock twitch inside her and slowly began growing as they both watched her father's fingers toying with Chrystina's tits. The look on Chrystina's face as Mr. Gee tweaked her tender nipples was one of pure lust.

Taking the girl by the hand, Mr. Gee walked her over to the opened up bed. Sitting, he spread his legs and leaned back, his throbbing cock sticking up at a 45 degree angle.

"Chrystina, get on your hands and knees and suck my dick!" he commanded her simply.

Reverend Jacobs and Candy watched as Chrystina climbed on the bed and knelt between Mr. Gee's legs. As she leaned down and quietly took his prick into her mouth, they saw her panties stretched tightly over her pussy mound. Tiny curls of hair appeared from the tightly stretched band.

Reverend Jacobs couldn't believe that he was watching his sweet daughter sucking a man's cock. His eyes were focused on the thin panty strip that hid her ass and pussy. He felt an overwhelming desire to pull her panty band aside and look at the most personally intimate opening of his young daughter's body.

"Damn Reverend, your daughter sure does suck a mean cock. That's so good Chrystina. Yeah baby slurp up my balls and give them a tongue bath... UHHHHHMMMMMMMM, that’s sweet!" Mr. Gee sounded like he was having a great time!

Chrystina was operating on autopilot, not thinking but just reacting as she licked and sucked on the man's cock, tasting the salty pre-cum that was slowly leaking from his prick.

"Honey, your daddy is watching you suck my dick. I bet he wishes it was his cock that you were licking and sucking on. And you're being such a good little daughter, showing Daddy your panties like that. You know, I bet Daddy would love to see your naked little cunt."

Chrystina felt nasty as she listened to Mr. Gee. He was humiliating her, but she no longer cared. She knew that her pussy was becoming quite wet, and she needed to feel something deep between her legs.

"Go ahead, honey, pull your panties down and let Daddy look at his little girls sopping wet pussy!" Mr. Gee said.

Candy had begun to slowly rock up and down on the Reverend's cock as they watched his young daughter sucking cock. As they watched, Chrystina's hand reached behind her taking the waistband of her panties and tugging them down over her ass and halfway down her thighs. Candy groaned as Reverend Jacobs' prick expanded in her cunt as they watched Chrystina pull her panties down, revealing the sweet, naked lips of her pussy.

"What do you think, Reverend? You like your little girl's pussy? I shaved her myself. It’s a lot nicer eating out a cunt when it’s bald, don't you think?"

Chrystina sucked harder on the prick in her mouth, imagining what her wide spread bald pussy looked like to her father. The thought that he was looking at the most private part of her body was heating her loins, and she unconsciously began rotating her hips, subconsciously wanting to feel a cock shoving inside her.

"Candy, why don't you get up off Reverend Jacobs' cock, and bring him over here to get a closer look at his sweet little daughter!" Mr. Gee said.

Reluctantly, Candy lifted herself off the hardened prick, feeling a twinge of disappointment. She took the Reverend's hand and then pulled him up from the chair.

He mutely allowed her to lead him. His eyes were focused upon the wet, naked split of his daughter’s cunt. When they got to the bed, Mr. Gee said, "Chrystina, baby, your Daddy is standing right behind you. He has a big hard dick, and he's going to fuck you with it for the first time. Lift up baby, I want to kiss you while you feel your own Daddy fucking you for the very first time."

Chrystina pulled her mouth off of his dick, pushing up onto her hands. Mr. Gee cupped one of her hanging tits, milking her and teasing her nipple.

Looking into her eyes, he said, "Go ahead Reverend, fuck your daughter and fill her up with your cum." He then pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. Chrystina immediately opened her mouth and greedily sucked his tongue as she felt her father's hands take hold of her naked hips.

She groaned deeply as she felt her Daddy's cock enter her pussy for the very first time. He felt huge inside her and she immediately fell into rhythm as he began rapidly fucking her, his hips slapping hers as she groaned ecstatically as her Daddy fucked her.

Mr. Gee kissed Chrystina for several minutes as her father hammered her cunt, and then pulled away.

“On your hands and knees baby, that looks like fun!" he said to his naked daughter.

Candy submissively crawled on the bed, moving around as Mr. Gee commanded her until she was facing Chrystina, who was moaning and sobbing as she knelt taking her father's cock over and over inside her wet pussy. Candy began moaning as well as her own father plunged deep inside her, and the room was filled with the sounds of teenage girls moaning and sobbing, the wet slapping sound as they were repeatedly filled with long, hard prick, and the grunting joy as the two fathers rutted, each with his own daughter.

Epilogue

The pretty teenage girls found themselves the constant object of lust on the part of their fathers. The girls were made to begin sleeping with their fathers every night, their young bodies at their father's disposal. They were fucked several times each daily and learned to drink the cum from their Daddy's pricks. The men broke the girls in to ass fucking, each taking their daughter's anal cherry and making them learn to love a hard cock up their ass.

The first time they double fucked the girls, one taking her pussy and the other her ass, they drove Candy wild, loving the obscene cries of lust from the wildly bucking girls. But Chrystina was such a hot fuck that when they sandwiched her and fucked her until they spilled their sperm inside of her, the girl shrieked as the most powerful orgasm of her life drove her until she passed out. From time to time, the men would swap daughters for the night. The girls were reduced to sluts and their thirst for fucking their fathers was unquenchable.

Candy graduated from High School and went to college. She would return home on the weekend and have an orgy with Reverend Jacobs and her father. As time passed, she returned home less frequently. She never told anyone about her relationship with her father, but at the end of her first year of College she sent her father a letter telling him that she had met a nice boy and that she was going to make a life for herself. She said that she was never going to see her father again, and that as far as she was concerned, the shameful things that they had done were ended.

Mr. Gee was saddened and he became somewhat of a hermit. He and Candy never spoke again, and he died within ten years, brokenhearted and pitiful.

Chrystina adapted to becoming her father's lover and whore, becoming dependent upon him to hold her, to make love to her and satisfy his lust upon her young body. She loved fucking, and the sensation of a man filing her mouth, pussy or ass with cum always set off a powerful orgasm within her. She was completely obedient to Mr. Gee and her Father. Her senior year, one of her teachers seduced her. She allowed the man to fuck her and then cum in her mouth. When her father found out, he demanded the teacher resign and leave their part of the country. He also extorted a sizable amount of money from the teacher in exchange for not "reporting him to the authorities."

Chrystina graduated from High School. She had no desire to leave her father or go to College. Reverend Jacobs took early retirement, and he and Chrystina moved to the other side of the country. They were financially independent, and Reverend Jacobs completely dominated his daughter. He required that whenever she was at home she be completely naked. She was to undress immediately upon entering the house, keeping her clothes on a table by the door. She didn't have her own room, but continued sleeping with her father. Her father made a number of friends in the community, and before long Chrystina was being given to powerful men who vented their lust upon her body. Her father was always present and oftentimes joined the ravaging of her body. Chrystina was happy and content, no more so than when she was pleasing her father by using her body to sheath his cock in her wet tightness. She was Daddy's girl and he reminded her so with each and every injection of his sperm into her welcoming body.

The End

This story is the second of four by this author I have posted here.

I beleive Adrian Errik / Adrian Errikson, whose stories I have already posted here, wrote these four other stories under the name, TomGee. I beleive this because this name is the same as the Mr. Gee that is a character in some of his stories above and who appears in two of these stories. But mainly the themes and the writing is in my mind virtually the same. These are: Crystals Realization, Chrystinas Revalation, Della and Wifely Secret.

I will be posting the remaining 2 stories in the next few weeks so you, can decide for yourselves if its the same guy. I'd be interested to hear from you readers if you think its the same author or not.

Landy
04-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Starwizard
04-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Very Good! Took a couple sittings to finish! ;)

Asiaticus
04-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah this is the longest of the four.

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Great story...keep posting, please

Asiaticus
09-19-2013, 03:54 PM
TomGee, who may also be an alt of Adrian Errick, wrote this story and these 3 stories also, posted on this site here in the Stories from the Net forum:

Della - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31595-Della?p=467335&highlight=#post467335

Crystals Realization - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31440-Crystal-s-Realization

Wifely Secret - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31778-Wifely-Secret?p=469066&highlight=#post469066

Asiaticus
09-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Adrian Errikson-Adrian Errik-TomGee stories

This author Adrian Errikson also wrote another story posted on this section:

"The Preacher’s Wife " - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...196#post518196

This may have been his real name.

This author wrote most of his stories under the name Adrian Errik, previously posted in this section:

Private School Degradation,
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...ol-Degradation

Jessie
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...p/31221-Jessie

Shannon gets Shafted
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...n-gets-Shafted

Take off your dress
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...off-your-dress

Pillar's Descent
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...llar-s-Descent

and

Kristi's Family
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...risti-s-Family

I also believe Adrian Errik / Adrian Errikson later wrote four other stories under another name, TomGee. I believe this because this name is the same as the Mr. Gee that is a character in some of his stories above.

Tom Gee character appears as a major antagonist or protagonist in the following stories:

Jessie by Adrian Errick - [Mr. Gee]

Private School Degradation by Adrian Errik - [Mr. Tom Gee, teacher]

Shannon gets Shafted by Adrian Errik - [Mr. Gee, Vice Principal]

Take off your dress by Adrian Errik - [Pastor Tom Gee]

This character apperears in this Adrian Errikson story:

The Preachers Wife by Adrian Errikson, [Rev. Tom Gee]

and appears in two TomGee stories:

Della by TomGee, [Mr. Gee, High Schoo teacher and counselor]

Chrystinas Revalation by TomGee, [Mr. Thomas Gee, father]

But mainly the themes and the writing is in my mind virtually the same. These are: Crystals Realization, Chrystinas Revalation, Della and Wifely Secret.

I posted the 4 TomGee stories so you, can decide for yourselves if its the same guy. I'd be interested to hear from you readers if you think its the same guy or not.

groomleader
11-21-2015, 11:39 PM
Mr. Gee strikes again! Gotta be by the same author. Hot, nasty, perverted and a very enjoyable read!!