PDA

View Full Version : (TomGee) Della

Asiaticus
04-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Della
By TomGee

Della stood trembling just inside the doorway, her heart pounding madly as she looked at the man who was sitting in the comfortable chair of Mr. Gee's office. In shock, she turned to look at Mr. Gee with her wide-spaced, beautifully liquid green eyes.

Whispering, she begged him, "No, oh god, please NO!"

But even as she desperately pled with the graying teacher, she knew that it would be fruitless. As the enormity of the situation in which she found herself came over the sexy young teenager, her trembling increased and she felt herself become lightheaded.

It was hard to imagine that just three months previously, Della Amram had been a happy go lucky, naive high school senior. A popular cheerleader, she was looking forward to College. She was a good girl, attending church every week, and highly thought of by her friends and teachers. She had lost her mother five years before, but she'd grieved and decided the best way to remember her mother was to live the best possible life. She loved her Daddy, and was happy.

Though a good girl, Della was not a virgin. She'd allowed her boyfriend to have sex with her the previous summer after they'd attended a wedding together. The boy, fumbling and very inexperienced, made a mess of the experience, and Della was quite content to tell him that she didn't think it was right and that she'd not have sex again before marriage.

And so she'd been a decent, pretty teenager looking forward to her life that day when she'd reported to Mr. Gee's office. Mr. Gee was a teacher and counselor at her High School. He had a very large office in a very comfortably furnished modular building that was somewhat secluded behind the main High School Complex.

She'd have very little contact with the school counselor, and didn't know that he'd had his eye on her for quite a while. She had sat in the chair in front of his desk, feeling slightly uncomfortable as his eyes seemed to linger as they moved over her body.

He had opened a drawer and pulled out a manila envelope. When he dumped it out on his desk, there were a number of photos as well as a clear plastic bag with dried brown weeds inside. He had then began to recite the details of a night several months previously when Della had attended a party and one of her "friends" had pushed her to try smoking marijuana. She had resisted for quite a while but her friend had continued to pester her. Finally, she gave in and in a back bedroom, Della had taken several puffs. It had done nothing that she could tell, but it did get her friend off her back. She had almost forgot about it until now.

"Miss Amram, as these pictures illustrate, you are involved in using drugs. Besides these photos, I have this deposition from the other girl stating that you were attempting to sell her drugs. To corroborate this, I have some of the marijuana that you were handling and smoking, which has your fingerprints on it." Mr. Gee stared somberly at the stunned girl sitting before his desk.

Della had protested, admitting that she'd smoked some of the marijuana but that her friend had provided it. The naive girl didn't realize that fingerprints couldn't be lifted from the dried drug.

"Miss Amram, all of this information has come to me. I've already dealt quietly with the other student." Actually, he'd paid the kid fifty dollars to set her up and then forget about it. The kid was a known hop head, and Mr. Gee knew he'd never remember the event.

"My responsibility is to call your father to notify him, and then call the police. Of course, the police would have to come to the school and place you under arrest. Your father will need to come up with bail, probably putting your house up against the bail. He'll have to come up with twenty thousand dollars for an attorney. And of course, I suspect that you will be suspended from school." He had ticked off the consequences, watching her face turn white as she sat in shock.

"Miss Amram... Della... I don't want to have to do this. I've thought about it, and there is a way that we can deal with this quietly, without involving your father or the police. You will retain your place here at school and on the cheer squad. I will give you these pictures and all of this evidence, and you can destroy it. I can do this for you." He sat back, looking at the girl and smiling serenely.

Della felt like she was going to be sick as she'd listened to the man speaking. When he said that there was a way of keeping this silent, an insane hope swept through her and she began babbling, "OH Mr. Gee, yes, please help me. Oh please don't call anyone. I have some money saved for College. I can give you that. Oh sir, PLEASE don't tell anyone."

The lecherous counselor we delighted at the panic he heard in her voice as she pleaded with him.

Looking at her somberly, he said, "Della, I will agree to give all of these materials to you, and when you leave here today, you will never have to worry about that experience again. In return, I would like you to promise to give me your complete cooperation for the next two hours." He stopped, giving her a few seconds.

Della wasn't thinking clearly. Immediately, she said, "Oh Yes, Mr. Gee. Whatever you want, I can do. I'll fill or clean your office, or run errands or do whatever you want."

She was gorgeous sitting in front of him saying such innocent things with her beautiful green eyes an her incredible body. He'd so much enjoyed watching her cheer, seeing her long legs kicking and flexing as she jumped, her firm breasts bouncing under her sweater.

"Della, I want your word that you will do EXACTLY what I tell you to do, no matter what it is. Are you willing to promise that you'll do everything I tell you... even if it goes against what you've been taught?" He loved watching her innocent face look slightly confused, and then slowly drain of color as she began to understand what he was saying.

"W-what do I h-have to do?" she whispered, nervously stuttering as the horror of possibilities went through her mind.

"You will have to do everything I tell you to do. And Della, so there will be no confusion... it will involve making you naked and doing a number of sex acts alone... and with me." Mr. Gee sat looking at the girl, knowing that she had no choice. Rather than rushing her, he delighted seeing the struggle within her. She really had no choice.

It was silent for thirty seconds. Finally with a sigh, Mr. Gee said, "Well then, perhaps I should just call the police first. Then I'll call your father and we can begin this process."

"NO!" Della cried, jumping to her feet. Almost whimpering, she said, "Please Mr. Gee. Don't do this to me. I'm a good girl. I'm... saving myself for marriage. I promise I'll get you money. Please, there must be some other way!" She was pleading desperately.

Coldly, he'd responded, "There is no other way, no other choice. I'm tired of this. Now, either you will go to my door and lock it so we won't be disturbed, or else you can leave me to make my phone calls, and the police can drag your ass out of class!"

With a sob, the pretty teenager had mentally surrendered. Looking at the man, she said, "I-I have to, to do things for two hours? And then you'll let me go. You'll give me these pictures?" she'd said tearfully.

Smiling like a gentle father, he'd said, "Yes, Della. In two hours, you'll walk out of here with these pictures, and I promise that you'll never hear about your encounter with marijuana again!"

Dropping her head, she'd dully said, "OK, you win. I-I'll do what you want."

That afternoon, Della had discovered a world she hadn't known existed. Mr. Gee had a hide-a-bed in his office and he'd made her open it up. He'd told her that he wanted he to act slutty and pretend that she wanted him. She'd done a poor job of it, but he'd coached her. She'd been numb as he'd ordered her to strip for him. He'd made her play with her breasts and pinch her nipples as he watched. Then he'd taken his clothes off as well. He'd taken her to the bed and made her get on all fours.

Della remembered how shocked she'd been when she had felt Mr. Gee's wet mouth on her pussy. Looking over her shoulder, her green eyes reflecting her shock, she'd moaned with shame as she realized that he was licking her private place.

The pretty girl resolved not to respond, but within several minutes, Della was circling her hips, driving herself back upon the teacher's probing tongue as he licked and tongue fucked her pussy. When he slipped a finger inside her pussy, slowly finger fucking her and began licking her tender anus, Della had begun to orgasm, sobbing and crying out as an overpowering orgasm wracked her tight teen body.

He had done other things to her of course, making her lick and suck his cock and tell him how much she loved being his cocksucker. He'd made her lick and even suck his balls into her mouth. His hairy balls in her mouth almost made her gag.

He had mounted her, putting her ankles on his shoulder, bending her double and slowly impaling her cunt with his long, hard dick. He'd whispered the most vile obscene things in her ear and forced her to cry out degrading things, begging him to fuck her harder, to fuck her pussy, to shoot his man cream inside of her.

She'd gagged again when he had cum inside her and then forced her to kneel over him and lick his slimy dick clean of his sperm and her pussy juices.

As a finale, he'd given her a battery powered vibrating dildo and ordered her to lay back on the bed, lifting her legs high and wide, and masturbating as she looked over at him, calling him "Daddy," and telling him how much she wanted Daddy to fuck her. After fifteen minutes, she'd begun to come, and Mr. Gee had roughly leapt on top of the girl, pulling the dildo out and shafting her with his cock, almost immediately beginning to pour his sperm inside her once again.

Della had left his modular that day feeling like the dirtiest, most vile slut in the world. She had the photos and the marijuana, and as soon as she could, she burned them. But the shame stayed with her. It was bad enough that Mr. Gee had done such wicked, sinful things to her body. But she couldn't excuse the fact that she'd experienced a number of powerful orgasms from the man's tongue, fingers and his cock. She tried to put it our of her mind the rest of the day, but she sat in class feeling the man’s slimy sperm slowly leaking out of her, and her body would tingle with continued arousal as she replayed the things that he'd made her do.

The next day, she had been surprised when Mr. Gee met her in the hall. She blushed furiously, not wanting to have to see him. Memories of what it had been like to have his athletic male body on top of her, pounding his cock inside her made her feel humiliated and aroused at the same time.

"Hello, Della. Its good to see you. I enjoyed visiting with you yesterday." He has said to her in a charming, benign voice. Della had told her friends to go on to class and she'd see them later.

Feeling humiliated, her eyes on the floor, she said, "Mr. Gee, what do you want? Please leave me alone. Haven't you done enough to embarrass me?"

"Della, yesterday was just the first day of what are going to be many days of you doing what I want. I think you need to come with me to my office." He was smiling, but his voice had steel in it.

Shocked, she said, "No Mr. Gee. I won't do that. You promised! And, I've destroyed the photos. There isn't anything you can do!" She was filled with dread. What was he up to?

"Its your choice, of course, Della. But if you don't come to my office, I can guarantee that you are going to be sorrier than you've ever been before. Your choice, though!" Turning, he walked away, leaving the pretty teenager to stare after him.

Within fifteen minutes, there was a knock on his office door. Della felt trapped, but she had to know what was going on.

What Mr. Gee had shown her was that his office was wired with video and audio. He had cut and spliced excerpts from the two hours the previous day to put together a rather convincing video in which Della appeared to be enjoying the obscene things that were being done to her. Watching herself masturbate and crying out passionately for her "Daddy" to fuck her, Della felt completely defeated.

"What do you want." she said dispiritedly, knowing already what the man wanted.

"You're going to be my slut, Della. I'm going to teach you how to be the nastiest whore. You're going to be an expert cocksucker, learning to drink my cum. You're going to use your pussy to keep my dick happy, and I'm going to keep your hot little cunt filled up with my cum. I'm going to do everything that's nasty and degrading to your naked body. And... I'm going to make you love it. Now, get out of those clothes. I want to fuck!"

Della had submitted to him that day and every day since. He had fucked her viciously that first day, almost as if he were angry, pounding his cock in and out of her wide spread pinned body, making her sob and cry first from the pain and violence, and then from the incredible pleasures that reverberated through her body as she began cumming, her pussy gripping and rippling up and down the man's thrusting cock. She was humiliated that such a violent, rough attack against her could result in her losing control and wildly fucking the man back.

Since then, he had used her body almost daily. Twice he had arranged for her to the spend the night, having her talk one of her girlfriends into 'covering' for her in case her father called looking for her, and he'd spent all night long fucking the pretty teenager at his house.

As Della's sexual expertise had grown, her orgasms had seemed to become more powerful as well. She realized that she was becoming sensitized to sexual contact. Just a brush of a hand on her arms made her nipples tighten and lengthen. She also became aware that many of the boys were looking at her. And even worse, she realized that a number of male teachers were looking at her body when they thought she wasn't looking. And the horrible part was that when she caught a teacher looking at her, her pussy lips began to thicken and she began to wet herself as tingles of pleasure traveled throughout her traitorous body.

Though she was deeply ashamed, Della began to wear her shortest skirts, and "accidentally" show her panties to her male teachers. While it made her despise herself for being so slutty, she often would have to excuse herself and go to the bathroom to wildly masturbate after exposing herself to her teacher.

All of this physical stimulation and sexual excess took its toll upon Della's mind. She was constantly filled with shame at the things that she did and the feelings that she experienced. She became a sexual addict, wallowing in cum after cum even as the intense shame and humiliation made her feel like the lowest slut there was.

And so for the past two months, Della had been indoctrinated into sex. Not a loving tender sex, but brutal, hard thrusting sex that resulted in her tender body being slammed and pinched, pulled, and twisted as Mr. Gee did every wicked thing to her that she could imagine and then some.

Beginning this past week, he began to whisper to her that he was going to give her to another man, a man he wanted to give the pleasure of knowing what it was like to bury his hard dick in her sweet mouth and wet pussy. He'd whispered all of the things this man was going to do to her, even as his own hands pinched and prodded her ass and tits while his cock pounded her wetly clasping cunt.

To her shame, Della had discovered that her sexual pleasure was most intense when she was filled by Mr. Gee's throbbing prick and he would begin to finger her wildly throbbing anus. It was obscene, and as he would rub her there while his cock battered her cunt, she would start shaking and writhing as wave after wave of orgasm shook her. Shamefully, her pleasure was even greater when he whispered and grunted obscenities in her ear.

Yesterday after fucking her to several cums, Mr. Gee had instructed her to come to his office dressed in a pink sun dress and sheer white panties and bra that he'd bought for her. He told her that the man that she was going to be given to would be there and that he use her for the first time. Though it was a Saturday, Della didn't object. Her spirit had been broken and she knew that complaining or objecting would only result in Mr. Gee further humiliating her.

Her father was already up and gone to the golf course when she finally dressed the next morning. As she had showered, she tried to relax. Before she realized it she found that she was passing the washcloth over and over between her legs, her pussy enjoying the friction as she idly thought about the pleasure of a big prick slowly sliding in and out of her. Her nipples were hard, and Della sobbed with shame even as she dropped the washcloth and began furiously rubbing her pussy, teasing her clit as she leaned back against the shower, masturbating until she groaned while cumming.

Della didn't know how much longer she could stand this. The intense shame and self loathing that she felt were constantly challenged by the incredible pleasures that she lost herself in whenever Mr. Gee would touch, taste and fuck her. Mr. Gee had reduced her to the status of his whore, and she had finally given in, accepting anything that he wanted to do to her. And sadly, she could no longer resist his advances, almost eagerly participating as he debauched her young body, teaching her how to reach maximum pleasure.

And now, he was going to give her to another man, a man that Della knew was going to use her just like Mr. Gee did. She was a slut, a cheap whore whose value was in the hot hole between her legs as well as her perfectly muscled ass and her pointy tits. All of these parts of her teen body were in for a workout, she knew.

She was depressed, in despair and filled with shame as she came to Mr. Gee's office door. As she stood there, a single tear escaped her eye and trickled down her cheek. For even though she dreaded being here, she recognized that her traitorous body was becoming aroused. She could feel the liquid slowly seeping from her swollen pussy lips, and she knew that her cuntal tunnel was slimy with her pussy juice. Her nipples were so hard, they almost ached, and Della knew that what they ached for was the rough teasing and pinching, biting and sucking that Mr. Gee had introduced her to.

If she could somehow get out of this situation, she would do it, she told herself. But that wasn't going to happen. She might as well put a brave face on it and go along with the inevitable, she rationalized. But that tiny surrender seemed to add fuel to the fire in her body, and the thrill of the whorish conduct she'd be forced to commit was growing.

Taking a deep breath, Della knocked timidly on the door of the modular. The door opened and Mr. Gee was standing there smiling. He ushered her inside, and the pretty girl stepped from the hot sunshine into the darkness of his office. It took several seconds for her eyes to adjust from being outside to the darkness of his office. It was darker than normal, and she noticed that there were candles scattered around the office, and that the hide-a-bed was opened and ready for use.

She noticed movement in the chair by the hide-a-bed and her eyes automatically turned to see the man sitting there. She lost her ability to breathe, and almost distractedly, she wondered if her heart would burst from the shock.

Turning to Mr. Gee, she whispered "No, oh god, please NO!" But her eyes were drawn back to the figure sitting in the chair. The man was built very well for an older man, his muscles obvious testimony that he worked out. His hair, like Mr. Gee's, was beginning to gray. He was dressed in a polo shirt and slacks, and there was a strange sad, guilty look on his face.

Della wasn't shocked that there was a man with Mr. Gee, nor was there anything special about his appearance, but still Della almost felt faint as she stared with horror at the man sitting in the chair. What terrified the girl was that the man sitting in front of her was her father!!

"Well now, perhaps a word of explanation is needed, yes?" Mr. Gee said, chuckling as he went and sat down in one of his other stuffed chairs, leaving Della to stand before the two men, clearly in shock as she stared at her father.

"Della, let me tell you a story," he began.

"There once was a church leader who felt the need to be involved in the local anti-abortion movement. This man stirred up a lot of people, and the result was that the local abortion clinic was picketed so often, that the determination was made to shut it down. This clinic had been quite profitable to the investors, the chief investor being a local High School Counselor... me"

Della was still trembling as she listened to Mr. Gee, alternately looking at him as well as her father, who looked miserable as he stared at the floor.

Mr. Gee continued. "What is ironic is that this upright moral church leader became quite friendly with one of the young volunteers in the movement. Tell me, Della, do you remember when Misty Summers missed three weeks of school this past Spring, and the rumors that went around about her?"

Della paled as she listened. Nodding her head, she looked at her father with hurt eyes. He looked up to meet her eyes and then immediately lowered his eyes again.

"Well, its true that she had gone to an out of state abortion clinic. But the theories on which of the football team might have been the father of her child were all baloney. I fear that it was your moral, upright Daddy who knocked up sweet little Misty." Mr. Gee stopped and looked at Della's father as he squirmed in his chair.

"I could have accepted the fact that he lobbied against the abortion clinic. That pissed me off, but when I learned the truth about what an old hypocrite your father was, I decided that an example had to be made."

Finally, Mr. Amram lifted his head, a miserable look on his face. "Gee, haven't you humiliated me enough? Leave Della out of this. This is just between you and I. I still don't know why you had to tell her about this, but you're a mean bastard, so I guess it's to be expected."

With a hint of fire in his eye, Mr. Amram said, "Della, I'm sorry you had to hear about this. I-I made a mistake. I don't know if you can forgive me, but we'll talk about it when I get home. I'm going to have to start paying for my sin, but it doesn't involve you. You can go now."

Mr. Gee started laughing, and Mr. Amram looked at him with disgust. "What's so funny?" he growled out.

"Well Mr. high and mighty, you are in for a bit of a shock. You see, I've already started exacting my revenge. I knew the one place where I could hurt you, and I've done that." His laughter died to a mild chuckle.

"I fear that besides your knocking up poor little Misty, your sweet innocent little girl was caught smoking marijuana." His voice was like the crack of doom to the pretty girl. It was dead silent for several seconds afterwards.

Mr. Amram looked at Della, who blushed and looked away. "Della... is this true?" her father asked, and she heard the brokenness in his voice.

Laughing once again, Mr. Gee said, "Oh, that's just the beginning! Your little girl isn't a little girl anymore. And if you don't want a visit from the police asking about Misty and your daughter's marijuana, you'll do exactly what I tell you. Both of you will!"

Mr. Amram just looked at him with anger, but also confusion. He opened his mouth to say something, but then stopped.

Mr. Gee stood up and walked over to stand behind Della, putting his hands on her shoulders. Mr. Amram was going to say something but he grit his teeth and stayed in his chair.

"Two months ago, I began a project. You see, there was a girl I knew. She was a gorgeous girl, a Senior here at the High School. She had very pretty auburn hair, and green eyes that gave an unspoken promise of passion lurking beneath. Because of certain information I possessed, I was able to bring this sweet, naive girl under my control."

His hands began massaging Della's shoulders, but she barely noticed. Her face was pale but she felt flushed with fever as she listened to Mr. Gee, knowing that her father was in for a huge shock.

"Imagine what it would be like to have a beautiful young teenage girl under your power. Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Amram, I guess you know about that don't you? You know what its like to strip such a girl naked and run your hands all over her naked body, don't you?"

He pulled Della back against him, and she could feel the hardness of his prick pressing against her tight asscheeks.

"Tell me, did you do all of the nasty things to Misty that you wanted? Did you kneel between her legs and lick her hot little pussy until she locked her thighs around your head as she bucked her cunt against your spearing tongue, Mr. Amram? Because... that's what I did!"

Father and daughter looked at one another for an instant. Della had to look away, and so she didn't see the sick look on her father's face as his eyes were irresistibly drawn to his daughter's body as he imagined the scene that Mr. Gee was describing.

"Teen age titties are so nice because their flesh is firm, and their little nipples become so hard when you're pinching them, don't they?"

Mr. Gee's hands slipped around Della's body, and as her father looked on, he cupped her sweet breasts and began pinching her nipples through her dress.

Della bit her lip trying not to make a sound, but a soft whimper escaped. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see her father's face. If she had looked, she'd have seen his eyes riveted on the hands that were toying with and molding his daughters perfectly rounded tits. His mind was numb with what was happening, but his body was quick to catch on, and his cock began to thicken and lengthen in his slacks.

"And so, I stripped this gorgeous young girl naked. I spread her legs and I sucked and licked her pussy until she was screaming out in orgasm. Then I put her legs on my shoulders, and I bent her double and I fucked her as hard as I could until I shot my cum inside her hot cunt. And almost every day since then... I've enjoyed her. She's become a very good cocksucker, and though she won't admit it, I think she loves to suck my sperm down her throat. Of course, I've also fucked her up the ass several times and in general, I've turned her into a whore who gets all trembly when she knows she's going to get fucked."

It was true. Della was trembling. Her tits were tingling and she was breathing rapidly as she tried to hide how deeply it affected her having her nipples pinched and pulled. She was not surprised when Mr. Gee released her breasts and undid the catch on the back of her sun dress. The loud sound of the zipper being pulled down was a shock to only one person in the room.

"Stop, for god's sake!!!" her father shouted, gripping the arms of his chair.

Grimly, Mr. Gee said, "Shut up, you asshole! I'm not going to stop. We're just getting started. Remember, if you don't cooperate I notify the authorities and the press. You'll both go to jail and your lives will be ruined. This is the price you're paying, so just shut the fuck up and do what you're told."

Della almost felt sorry for her father. He looked so sad sitting in the chair trying to hide his rage. When he looked away, refusing to watch what was being done to his daughter, Mr. Gee ordered him to watch her. Reluctantly, Mr. Amram's eyes lifted to Della's. Half sobbing, she said, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

Whispering, he said, "Me too, Della!"

Mr. Gee pushed the pink sun dress forward and it fell away from Della's chest, exposing the sheer white bra. She didn't need to look to know that her hard nipples were very visible, the darkness of her areoles showing through. Mr. Gee continued to manipulate the material of her dress, pushing it down, to expose the smooth, flat tummy underneath. He pushed and pulled and in several seconds, Della's dress fell to the floor, leaving the stunning girl standing in her panties and bra.

Once again, Mr. Gee's hands cupped Della's breasts, his fingers returning to the protrusion of her nipples through her bra. Della couldn't stop the long moan of pleasure as her nipples were teased by the man's hands.

Della stared at her father's face. His eyes were glued to the hands that were tweaking her nipples, and though she was ashamed, the fires of her lust were rapidly building. And then his hands were once again leaving her tits and moving behind her back.

Her bra fell to the floor and her naked breasts became the playground of the wicked counselor. Della looked at her father and a shiver of lust wormed through her body as she saw that her father had an erection as he stared numbly as his daughter's fantastic breasts were being squeezed and twisted, tweaked and taunted.

A wild thrill shot through her as she saw the bulge between his legs. Her father was aroused by her body! The thought of her father's hard dick made her own cunt become wet. Immediately a fresh wave of shame washed over her and she put her hands on Mr. Gee's in an attempt to pull his hands from abusing her naked breasts. But she was too weak and he was far too strong.

Whispering even as he looked at his daughters semi-nude body, Mr. Amram said, "Stop this, please!"

"I think that you need to be the one who pulls down your daughter's panties. You didn't have any trouble taking off Misty's panties, I doubt that you'll have much trouble pulling down Della's." He gently pushed the girl forward, and without being told she walked several steps to stand before her father.

He looked at her body, seeing the curved mounds of her breasts and the long lavender nubs of her aroused nipples peeking out from her light brown areoles. Her stomach was very flat and the muscles of her stomach were barely discernable. Her panties were sheer and low cut, and he could see the dark line of her pussy behind them.

Whispering, she said, "I'm sorry Daddy, but... I think we have to do what he says!"

Her father licked his lips, and then said, "M-Maybe you're right, honey. I'm sorry." And then her father was reaching for her hips.

Della felt numb as her own father took the sheer nylon of her panties and gently began to ease it down her hips. Her face again burned with heat as she realized that her father was going to see her pussy.

He pulled her panties down her thighs, the thin material dragging sensuously over her flesh, and she felt the slight resistance as the wet material pulled away from her sodden pussy lips. When they passed below the swell of her thighs, they fell to the floor, leaving the girl standing completely naked before her father.

Mr. Amram had a slack jawed expression on his face. He looked up at Della's face once, and then his eyes returned between her legs to look at the slight bulging pouch of a very nude cuntal mound.

Laughing, Mr. Gee said, "Didn't know your daughter had a bald pussy, did you? I make sure she keeps it that way. I like a bald pussy when I want to lick up your sweet little girl's love juice!"

"Stand up, Mr. Amram. It's your turn to show your stuff." Mr. Gee said, even as his eyes hungrily coveted the firm ass cheeks of the naked girl in front of him. How often he had peeled those cheek open to finger or lick her from behind, and still she made his dick hard!

Now it was Mr. Amram's turn to tremble. Looking past his daughter, he said, "Ok, you win. Enough is enough. I'll give you everything I have, but let's put a stop to this right now."

"Amram, you don't have enough money to interest me. There is only one thing that I expect from you. And that is to do exactly what I tell you. Now stand still while your daughter takes your clothes off. Go ahead, Della, I want your father as naked as you are."

Mechanically, Della reached out and began tugging her father’s belt. She then took his zipper and pulled it down, her hands brushing the hard muscle beneath the cloth of his slacks.

Looking with hatred at the man, Mr. Amram said through gritted teeth, "You bastard," But he allowed his daughter to continue.

Della let his slacks fall to the floor around his ankles. She took his shirt and began lifting it upwards. Her father cooperated, and then his polo shirt was gone.

"Kneel and take off his shoes and socks, Della." Mr. Gee said from behind the naked girl.

Della knelt, her mind unable to function. She untied his shoes, and then helped him tug his slacks off. She rolled down his socks, and then the naked kneeling girl knew that she would have to face the next task. Only his briefs remained to cover his nakedness, and his cock was pressing the front of them, the outline of his prick very obvious.

"Finish the job, Della. Then you're going to get your first load of cum. You're going to suck your Daddy's dick and swallow his sperm."

Della shivered from fear and lust as she listened. She knew that what Mr. Gee had said was going to happen. It was hard to imagine that just three months ago she had been a normal teenage girl concerned with fashion and who the best looking N'Sync member was. And now she was a dirty slut preparing to suck her Daddy's prick and drink his cum. Saying those words in her mind made her shudder, but she reached out to obey.

Mr. Amram could hardly believe this was happening. When his cock popped out, it almost hit Della in the face. She pulled his shorts down, and then he watched his daughter reach out her hand.

He groaned loudly as Della's slender hand wrapped around his thick, hot prick. Della perversely noted that her Daddy's cock was thicker and longer than Mr. Gee's. With curiosity and fascination she noted how the circumcised head of his cock was pink and almost silky, while his shaft was heavily veined and a darker color. Her father's balls dangled heavily and again the teen girl noted that her father's balls seemed larger than Mr. Gee's. For a fleeting instant, Della imagined what it was going to feel like to have her Daddy's balls bouncing against her asshole when he fucked her.

Looking up at him, she whimpered, "Daddy, I'm so sorry. I-I have to do this, please don't hate me."

Immediately, he said, "I don't hate you, baby. I'm sorry I got us in this mess." And then he held his breath as he watched his daughter's mouth move forward. When he felt the hot moistness of his own daughter's mouth settle around his prick he groaned, unable to resist reacting to the wonderful sensation. Without thinking, he placed his hands on her head, and then slowly took her hair in his hands as he began to rock his hips back and forth, fucking Della's mouth.

Mr. Amram had attempted to fuck Misty's mouth, but she had been hesitant to do much at all, and it had taken all of his powers of persuasion to get her to even spread her legs so he could fuck her sweet little pussy. Even his now deceased wife had rarely given him the pleasure of sucking on his cock, and what he was experiencing as his throbbing prick slid wetly in and out of his own daughter's mouth was indescribable!

The only distraction was the other man in the room. Mr. Gee began removing his clothes, and Mr. Amram did his best to ignore what the other man was doing. It wasn't that difficult as he concentrated on the sweetness of his daughter's tongue as it licked up and down the underside of his shaft. From time to time, she would twirl her tongue around the head of his cock, making it flex wildly. Della was an incredible cocksucker, he thought, and then realized that she'd been forced to become a cocksucker. Yet, she seemed to have a quite natural ability to find the way to make his cock resonate with lustful joy as it throbbed and pulsated while thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Della had fallen into a sexual stupor and labored to take all of his prick inside her mouth over and over. As she'd been taught by the evil Mr. Gee, she repeatedly licked all over her father's shaft and the knob of his cockhead. Spittle dribbled from her mouth and down her chin, for Mr. Gee had taught her to keep her mouth full of spittle to give greater pleasure to the cock immersed in her wet flesh. No longer was she focusing on the fact that the cock she was sucking belonged to her father. She was only concerned with making the prick throb as she slaved over it and making the man standing before her groan and moan with lust.

Throwing his head back, Mr. Amram loudly groaned "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT," as one of Della's hands slipped from steadying herself against his hip and slipped between his legs to cup his dangling balls. She gently tickled his hanging sack with her fingernails, knowing that made Mr. Gee get more excited. It did the same for her Daddy. Cupping his balls, she slipped a finger behind his balls and began tickling that sensitive skin.

She didn't stop or complain when her father's hands grabbed her hair more tightly and his thrusts into her mouth became more violent. She felt his cockhead repeatedly bump against the back of her throat, and she knew that she was going to soon have her father's cum in her mouth.

All shame had evaporated, and the excited teen girl only wanted to please her Daddy.

Mr. Amram had attempted and succeeded in impressing Misty with his sexual prowess, fucking her for almost fifteen minutes before spewing his cum inside her. He realized that he wasn't able to resist the seductive suction of his pretty daughter's mouth, and after less than five minutes, he was going to empty his balls into her mouth. His wife had never allowed him to do that, but he recognized that in this new relationship with his daughter, he was going to fulfill one of his fantasies and shoot his cum inside the pretty mouth of a horny young teen. He'd just never thought that sweet little whore would be his own daughter.

Groaning loudly, he thrust his cock deep into his daughter's mouth, pulling her head forward and holding it there. He felt his balls begin to rumble, and the semen begin to rush up the tube of his cock.

With a fierce lust he looked down at his daughter. Her beautiful body was naked as she knelt, and offhandedly he noticed that her nipples were very hard and long indicating that she was aroused. She looked up at him with her gorgeous green eyes, and he smiled in triumph as the first stream of his cum splashed against the back of her mouth.

Della didn't struggle, knowing that she'd be able to breathe again as soon as his cum ended. She could feel her father’s slimy cum spraying inside her throat and mouth, and she automatically began attempting to swallow. She noticed that her father's sperm tasted different that Mr. Gee's, it was a lot more solid and thick, and tasted saltier.

Over and over his cock bucked as he forcibly filled his little girl's mouth with cum, filling it until it began to dribble out of the sides of her mouth. With one final spurt, he relaxed the hold on her hair and backed his cock out of her mouth enough that she was able to take in a lungful of air through her nose.

His cock was tingling with residual bolts of pleasure as Della began licking his cock, cleaning it of his sperm as Mr. Gee had taught her to do.

She expected his prick to begin to soften as she cleaned it with her tongue, but she was surprised to feel his cock remain rigid. Finally with a loud, obscene slurp, she pulled her mouth away, leaving his wet dick bobbing before her face. His cock glistened with her spittle and it had visibly darkened as the blood had rushed fill the throbbing muscle.

Shyly, Della looked up at her father and the look of sheer pleasure on his face stirred her pride at having pleased him so completely.

Shattering the intimate unspoken mood between father and daughter, Mr. Gee's voice rang out, "Awwww, isn't that sweet. Father daughter bonding the way it was meant to be. OK, little girl, its time for me to get a little bit of your sweet sucking. Over here, slut!"

Della turned to see that Mr. Gee was on the hide abed, leaning back against the headboard, his own cock sticking up. Words were superfluous. Looking again at her father, she miserably stood and slowly walked over to climb on the bed and kneel between his legs. Mr. Gee's eyes were glistening with lust, a frozen smile on his face as he watched the gorgeous teen lower her head and take his rigid meat into her mouth.

Mr. Amram felt an incredible rush of jealousy as he watched Della walking to the bed, knowing that she was going to have to give a blowjob to the man who was blackmailing them.

It was then that a wave of shame overcame him. He shouldn't be feeling jealousy! This was his daughter, and he was supposed to be protecting her. But he knew that there wasn't anything he could do to protect her. It was either allow this deviant man to force his daughter into sex, or else expose her, and he as well, to jail time, humiliation and ruin.

But he recognized that the most overwhelming emotion was jealousy.

"Oh shit, little girl, you sure do suck cock well! Uhhhhhh, that's right, lick me with that sweet little tongue of yours! Damn, Amram, your little girl sure has a sweet sucking little mouth, doesn't she?" Mr. Gee was intentionally humiliating both of them as Della knelt on the bed, using the tricks she'd been taught to make Mr. Gee come. Now that she knew what it was like sucking her Daddy's dick, she found any pleasure she'd experienced before in sucking Mr. Gee's cock to be gone. Her shame and humiliation were the only things she was feeling at the moment.

At least until Mr. Gee softly said to her, "Hey, fuckstuff. You should see your Daddy looking at your ass. Know what, I think he likes looking at your naked little cunt."

All of a sudden, a picture of what she must look like to her father popped into her mind. Here she was, naked and widespread as she knelt and sucked on another man's cock. She was sure that her Daddy could see her wet pussy lips as well as the pucker of her asshole nestled between her spread ass cheeks.

"Go ahead Amram. This hot little slut loves having a hard prick shoved up her tight cunt. Go ahead, Daddy, fuck the shit out of your little girl!" Mr. Gee's obscene words were meant to humiliate them, but Della was feeling emotions in addition to humiliation! An almost desperate desire for her father to do that very thing filled her. Sucking her father's cock and now sucking Mr. Gee had inflamed her, and more than anything she wanted to feel her pussy penetrated by a big dick... her FATHER'S BIG DICK!!!

What the man had suggested was a sacred taboo of society. Fathers were not supposed to have sex with their daughters. That very fact just fed the lust that Mr. Amram felt as he looked at his daughter. Damn, she was beautiful. Her strong thighs were spread apart, her muscles defined and gently rippling as she knelt like a slave girl, completely exposed.

There was no denying that her pussy was wet, for her pussy folds glistened with liquid as they peeked at him from between the swell of her thighs. She was unconsciously circling her hips slowly, as if she were needing to find the long hard cock that she knew was going to fuck her, and he could almost see her asshole flexing as her father's eyes examined her youthful flesh.

He really didn't have a choice, he told himself as he walked over to the bed as he watched Mr. Gee lifting his hips to fuck Della's mouth. As he climbed on the bed to kneel behind his daughter's wide spread hips, Mr. Gee lifted her mouth from his prick. Looking into her eyes, he smiled cruelly as he softly said, "I've always wanted to watch a hot-assed bitch as she feels her own father's cock fuck inside her for the first time."

Della merely whimpered as she waited expectantly for her father to take her.

Mr. Gee was holding Della's head firmly as she felt large hands being placed on her ass cheeks. Though she was staring at Mr. Gee's face, her focus was on what was happening behind her wide spread ass.

She whimpered when she felt contact made with her sticky pussy lips, and she groaned as her pussy lips separated and were shoved aside by the wonderful fluted head of her Daddy's cock. Della needed to feel it fill her, and she tried to shove back against her father, but Mr. Gee held her head firm.

Mr. Amram looked down as his prickhead disappeared from sight. He felt Della's pussy muscles clamping down rhythmically on it, and he held her hips more firmly, taking a deep breath.

Della cried out, sobbing with joy as she felt her Daddy's hard, hot cockmeat shove up her pussy, spreading the quivering walls apart with incredible friction and a feeling of being totally filled. As his hips slammed into her ass cheeks, Della's orgasm spilled over and she wildly began writhing and shaking.

Mr. Amram had never felt anything like it. His daughter's cunt was like two rolling pins that were rolling up and down his cock, squeezing again and again as she loudly wailed and shook for almost a half a minute.

Mr. Gee pulled the girl's head down and once again began fucking her mouth. Della's tits were brushing his thighs and she was still groaning as the aftershocks of her orgasm kept bombarding her sweet teen body. Her father began plowing in and out of her, his eyes caressing the lines of her back and the dark crevice of her ass as his daughter fucked him back just as hard as he was fucking her.

An image of what Della must look like came to her mind and fired her lust. It was shameful kneeling and being penetrated in her mouth and pussy by two men, two long hard cocks that were pounding into her with only the goal of releasing their sticky white cum inside her teenage body. She was a slut, a whore, and the degradation she was feeling was like gasoline on a fire as she thrust and rocked between the two cocks, eagerly taking their hardness inside herself.

Mr. Gee couldn't hold out any longer.

"Suck my cum, you WHORE! Suck my CUM!!!!" He shouted as his prick began shooting streams of cum into Della's mouth. Della began swallowing automatically, but most of her concentration was on that huge, gorgeous prick that was turning her insides to mush. Her Daddy knew how to FUCK! She shoved her pussy hard back against him.

Mr. Amram began fucking his daughter with all his power, savagely slamming her hips with his, crashing his cock as deeply inside her as he could. He wanted to, he NEEDED to cum, and the thought of spraying his cum inside the bucking, writhing girl kneeling before him was making him mad with lust.

Mr. Gee released Della's head, letting her breathe as he slipped out of the bed to stand beside the man and the fucking girl. Della crossed her arms and put her head on her arms, lifting her ass higher in the air, mutely pleading with her father to fuck her in anyway that he desired.

Della began chanting "Oh... Oh... OHHH... Oh... goooooood... OHHHHH!", as she knelt, obediently receiving all of the lust being heaped upon her.

Her loud groans changed to an almost hysterical scream of passion when her own sweet daddy rudely and roughly began prodding and poking her tender asshole with a finger. His action sent her off on another orgasm, and the wild squeezing of her cunt muscles was enough to make him begin to bellow. Slamming into her, he held her by the hips as his cock began erupting deep inside Della's pussy. She was moaning, sobbing, writhing and going out of her mind as her orgasm was extended as she felt the liquid offering being liberally given to her spasming little cunt.

Father was bent over daughter, and with mutual groans of satisfaction and pleasure, their bodies slowly collapsed forward on to the bed. Her father's cock was still buried inside her, and Della enjoyed a brief glow of pleasure. And then, the enormity of what she'd done settled in. She had fucked her FATHER! Every nasty joke and horrible things she'd heard about people who did such things came back to her. She was a whore! A nasty slut! As the pleasure faded, it was replaced by shame and a shaking achiness in her body.

Mr. Gee was already dressed. "Well, that was a nice little show. I have to admit, Amram, that you throw a pretty mean fuck. No wonder little Misty got pregnant. Well, go ahead and get dressed. Della, you can leave your bra and panties here, I'm keeping them as a keepsake." He laughed viciously.

After they were dressed, Mr. Gee had them sit in the chairs and he told them what their future held.

He told them that while they had been here this afternoon, he'd had several cameras installed in their house. He told them to not disturb the cameras or go looking for them. The truth was that there were no cameras, he was bluffing. But they didn't know that.

From now on, Della was to take off all of her clothes whenever she entered their house. In addition, she was to be available to her Father whenever he wanted her, and all of her holes were to be his to finger, lick or fuck at his discretion.

Mr. Gee told the father and daughter that they would return to his office in exactly four weeks. At that time, Della would take a home pregnancy test. If she were pregnant, then all the rules would be dismissed and they would be free from the threat of Mr. Gee, provided that Della delivered the baby. An abortion would not be allowed.

Della was to sleep with her father every night. They were to fuck at least once in the morning before getting out of bed, and once every night after they got into bed before going to sleep. In addition, Della was to suck off her father at least once a day. During the day, she would still be fucked by Mr. Gee, but Mr. Amram would have her all night long.

"If you haven't impregnated your daughter in four weeks, I will be giving Della to a group of four black basketball players from St. Regis. They will use her Friday night through Sunday night in a cabin at a secluded lake. Just think, four black guys raping your daughter over and over, pouring their cum inside of her. That would get her pregnant and you'd have a little black grandbaby!"

Mr. Amram and Della sat, stunned at his words. This was a nightmare. Mr. Gee said that he would drop by from time to time, and of course, he'd see Della at school. If he stopped by their house and Della wasn't completely naked, he'd make her spend the weekend with the basketball boys, and then they would start all over again.

They didn't have many questions, and not much to say. Obviously, the shame of what she'd done with her father was bothering the girl. Mr. Gee swatted her on her bottom as she walked past him to the door with her father.

"Keep her ass hot for me, Amram." he said to the departing father and daughter.

After they got to their car, Mr. Amram started it and slowly pulled out of the vacant High School parking lot.

Della was filled with shame and regret, and tears appeared in her eyes. Not looking at her father, she said, "I-I'm so sorry, Daddy. Please don't hate me... Daddy, what are we going to do?" She sat, silently sobbing as they continued making their way to their home.

Sadly, Mr. Amram said, "Della, I don't think we have a lot of choice. You... you will have to become pregnant, and I am going to have to be the one to make you pregnant."

He sounded so sad, it almost broke her heart. If she had been able to peek in his mind, she would have been totally shocked. His cock was already hard, for he was anticipating having his daughter strip naked as soon as they got home. He had fucked her very thoroughly, but just remembering how incredible it had been was arousing him again. He too experienced shame, and he knew what they were doing was wrong, but he was pragmatic, and as long as he really didn't have a choice, he was going to revel in debauching his own flesh and blood.

Continuing to speak with a soft, sad but wise voice, he said, "Honey, I'm afraid that this is going to bother you so much, it will damage you. We don't have any choice, Della. We're going to have to fuck! And we have to do whatever it takes to keep it from destroying us!"

Della had never heard her father use the F-word before, and she gasped in shock.

"We have a choice. We can make ourselves miserable, feel guilty, and our lovemaking will be a distasteful thing, something to be endured, and we probably will wind up hating one another. Or we can decide to make the best of it, and to... to enjoy it as much as we can, without blaming one another, and perhaps our love for one another will be saved, maybe even become greater!"

Her head hanging, Della whispered, "Oh Daddy, how can we enjoy something that is so... so wrong!"

"We will just pretend then! I'll pretend that you are my beautiful young bride and you can pretend that I'm your handsome young husband. Think about it, honey. Let me ask you, do you love me?"

Della quickly said, "Of course I love you, Daddy. Ever since Momma died, you've taken care of me. I owe you everything." Della looked at her Daddy with tears in her eyes.

"We'll get through this, Della. You love me and I love you. You know, in some cultures, fathers initiate their daughters into sex. It's really very common. Sweetheart, did it hurt you when I came in your mouth?" His prick lurched in his slacks as his talk became more graphic.

Della's heart was pounding. Her father's talk was very nasty. Hanging her head, she said, "No Daddy, it didn't hurt me."

"And Della, when You felt Daddy's big hard dick slip inside your pretty wet pussy, did that hurt you?" he asked her salaciously.

Della felt light-headed. Her father had never used such nasty language in her presence. "D-Daddy, you shouldn't t-talk like that."

"Della, we've shared the most intimate experience a man and a woman can share. And I think that we should feel free to express ourselves in the kind of language that... lovers use. Now Honey, tell Daddy. When you felt Daddy's big cock fucking in and out of your pussy, did it hurt?"

Della felt shock and confusion when her father put his hand on her thigh, squeezing her leg softly through the thin material of her dress.

"N-No, it didn't hurt." she whispered in embarrassment.

"No, it didn't. In fact, Della, I bet that it probably felt really good. I was listening to you moaning every time I shoved my prick up your cunt. And then, I felt your little pussy massaging my dick while I was pouring my hot cum deep inside you. It felt good, didn't it, Della? Tell me the truth, now. You know it felt good, don't you?"

Della just nodded her head, confused as to what her father was doing. He was moving his hand on her thigh, circling and gripping. As he did, the hem of her dress was slowly being pulled higher. That combined with his soft words speaking such intimate, nasty things was feeding the carnal feelings inside her belly. But she couldn't give in to those feelings. This was wrong!

"Baby, I need you to say it. Tell Daddy that it felt good when I was fucking you."

Della's breath was becoming short. "I-It f-felt good, D-Daddy." She whispered.

Softly, he said, "What felt good, Della? Tell Daddy what felt good!" They had arrived home, and he pulled the car in the garage, the door lowering. Turning off the car, her father turned to her. A long pause ensued. Finally, Della said, "It felt g-good when you... fucked me, Daddy!"

As he turned toward her, her father's hand slipped under the hem of her dress and moved up her thigh. Gripping the smooth skin just below her pussy he said, "Yes, Della. That's right. We're going to be lovers, and you need to talk like my lover. You know that I'm going to fuck you again, don't you?" he asked her as his fingers danced maddeningly on her tight flesh.

"Y-Yes." she stammered.

"Yes what?" he prodded her.

Taking a deep breath, Della said, "I-I know you're going to f-fuck me, Daddy."

"That's right, Della. Daddy is going to fuck you... a lot. Tell me that you're going to suck my dick and drink my cum, too, Baby. We're lovers. Talk to me like a lover."

"I'm going to s-suck your dick and... and I'm going to swallow all of your cum, Daddy!" Della said as her pussy began tingling. Remembering how she had sucked the cum from her father and then moaned and grunted as he'd fucked her from behind were lowering the reservations she'd began to build.

"That's right, Honey. Now come over here, and give me a kiss, the kiss of a woman who knows she's going to be made love to!"

The obedient daughter leaned over and pressed her lips to her father's. She groaned as he began forcefully kissing her back, his mouth opening and his tongue insisting that his daughter join with it in a rhythmic dance. She moaned deep into his mouth when she felt her father's hand move between her legs and cup her pussy. Slowly, her Daddy stirred the pot of her pussy, his finger dipping again and again into her heated cunt, making her writhe on the seat.

And then her father released her, hoarsely saying, "Into the house, let's go!" He exited the car, his cock hard and tenting his pants.

Flushing with shame and arousal, Della followed him in to the house. Turning, her father said in mock sadness, "Well Della, I guess you'd better take your dress off like Mr. Gee said."

Della felt very excited but also humiliated. As her father watched, she reached behind her back, unsnapping the clasp, and pulling down the zipper. "Daddy, please don't watch." she said meekly, attempting to recapture a little of the dignity that had been ripped away from her.

"Oh Honey, remember we are going to pretend to be lovers. Now be a good girl and take off your dress so Daddy can see your pretty little body."

Della saw the glint of lust in her father's eye, the same look that Mr.Gee often got when he was going to fuck her. Mechanically, she began to remove her dress, not knowing how she should feel about this. She could see that they didn't have much of a choice. She didn't want her father to go to jail, nor did she want video of her acting like a whore sent to everyone she knew.

But there was no doubt that her father wasn't experiencing much regret at the moment. Della admitted that her father was a very good lover, better than Mr. Gee, and that she was going to probably experience a great deal of pleasure. But, it was still wrong, wasn't it? Maybe Daddy was right and she should try to get whatever enjoyment she could to offset the humiliation and sinfulness of fucking her father. Her traitorous body was certainly looking forward to this, for her nipples were so hard they ached, and her pussy juice was dribbling out of her swollen pussy lips.

Her father stepped up to her and took her naked body in his arms. Her own arms snaked around his neck and his mouth crushed hers, kissing her deeply. Della whimpered as her Daddy's hands covered the rounded mounds of her ass cheeks, gently squeezing her flesh as her naked pussy ground against the hard lump in the front of his slacks.

She felt lightheaded as her father led her up the stairs and down the hall to his bed room.

Thirty seconds latter, Della was flat on her back, he legs wrapped around her father, sucking on his tongue as his rampant prick sawed in and out, in and out, fucking her wetly spasming cunt.

That night her father fucked her repeatedly. Twice during four long hours, he had her suck his dick, not cumming in her mouth, but stopping whenever he got close. He told her he was saving all his sperm for her pussy because he wanted to plant a baby inside of her.

In the morning, Della was awakened by a gentle but erotic tingling in her breasts. Waking, she discovered that her Daddy was sucking on her titties. When he saw that she was awake, he climbed on top of her and again fucked her until his prick erupted inside of her cunt. He took her to the shower and thoroughly cleaned her naked body, his hands caressing everywhere, soaping between her legs and even fingering her cunt and asshole to "clean" her.

At school Della was called to Mr. Gee's trailer and the man fucked her up her ass after getting a blowjob from the teen girl.

The minute she got home, her father was waiting just inside the door. Knowing what she had to do, she stripped naked in front of her father and allowed him to lead her to his bedroom and begin fucking her.

Mr. Amram became addicted to his daughter's cunt, fucking her over and over, dreaming about her beautiful body day after day, covering her with his lust night after night.

As her Daddy fucked her every day and night, Della began to respond as her shame slowly faded. Her father called her the vilest names and loved to call her "Whore" and "Slut" while fucking her. He loved to hear her sob and whimper as he fucked her, and taught her to beg him to fill her up with his hot load of cum.

The change in her father was no less dramatic. He still loved her, but every day he could hardly stand to be away from her, and when together, his hands were always on her tender young body, his cock in her hands, her mouth, or her pussy. He constantly filled her cunt with his cum, whispering that he hoped he was making a baby in her sweet belly.

When they finally returned to Mr. Gee's trailer, the test was made and as he had hoped and Della feared, it was positive. She was pregnant.

As "celebration" Mr. Gee had Della's father lay on his back and made the pretty teen girl sit on his cock and then lean over and kiss his as he fucked her. Mr. Gee then knelt behind her and without warning, fucked her ass. Being dually impaled by the massive cocks made the girl scream and struggle even as the two men began banging her body roughly, shoving their cocks in and out of her as they each struggled to empty their full sacks of sperm into he body. By the time they came, Della had adjusted to being double fucked, and she was bucking he hips furiously, shafting their cocks in and out of her holes and crying out insanely.

Eight months later, Della delivered her little baby. She and her "husband" were happy. The new couple in the Eastern city was making a fresh start, and though there was a lot of age difference, they were accepted as man and wife. Della still was required to remain naked while at home. She was as happy as could be. She loved her Daddy/Lover, but she still carried a bit of shame.

And then, her Daddy came home and brought Jerold with him, a coworker at the new place where her Father worked. That night, her father had stripped Della naked in from of Jerold, and the two men had taken her to the bedroom and began to fuck her together. Della reveled in the debasement, and she knew that her life had taken on a new direction. As she felt her Daddy's cum streaming inside her pussy and Jerold bellowing as his cum soothed the heated interior of her cunt, she began to cum herself, reasonably satisfied to be a fuck tool for men. After all, she loved her Daddy, didn't she?

The End

------------

This story is the third one of four by this author I have posted here.

I beleive Adrian Errik / Adrian Errikson, whose stories I already posted here, wrote these four other stories under the name, TomGee. I beleive this because this name is the same as the Mr. Gee that is a character in some of his other stories and who appears in two of these stories. But mainly the themes and the writing is in my mind virtually the same. These are: Crystals Realization, Chrystinas Revalation, Della and Wifely Secret.

I will be posting the remaining story in the next week so you, can decide for yourselves if it’s the same author. I'd be interested to hear from you readers if you think it’s the same guy or not.

Landy
04-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Thank you for continuing to share these stories with us.

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 11:25 AM
another awesome story. thanks

Asiaticus
09-19-2013, 03:58 PM
TomGee, who may also be an alt of Adrian Errick, wrote this story and these 3 stories also, posted on this site here in the Stories from the Net forum:

Chrystinas Revalation - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31594-Chrystina-s-Revelation

Crystals Realization - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31440-Crystal-s-Realization

Wifely Secret - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/31778-Wifely-Secret?p=469066&highlight=#post469066

Asiaticus
09-25-2013, 11:36 PM
Rhiannon22 these are the only stories of Adrian Errikson-Adrian Errik-TomGee

This author Adrian Errikson also wrote another story posted on this section:

"The Preacher’s Wife " - http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...196#post518196

This may have been his real name.

This author wrote most of his stories under the name Adrian Errik, previously posted in this section:

Private School Degradation,
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...ol-Degradation

Jessie
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...p/31221-Jessie

Shannon gets Shafted
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...n-gets-Shafted

Take off your dress
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...off-your-dress

Pillar's Descent
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...llar-s-Descent

and

Kristi's Family
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...risti-s-Family

I also believe Adrian Errik / Adrian Errikson later wrote four other stories under another name, TomGee. I believe this because this name is the same as the Mr. Gee that is a character in some of his stories above.

Tom Gee character appears as a major antagonist or protagonist in the following stories:

Jessie by Adrian Errick - [Mr. Gee]

Private School Degradation by Adrian Errik - [Mr. Tom Gee, teacher]

Shannon gets Shafted by Adrian Errik - [Mr. Gee, Vice Principal]

Take off your dress by Adrian Errik - [Pastor Tom Gee]

This character apperears in this Adrian Errikson story:

The Preachers Wife by Adrian Errikson, [Rev. Tom Gee]

and appears in two TomGee stories:

Della by TomGee, [Mr. Gee, High Schoo teacher and counselor]

Chrystinas Revalation by TomGee, [Mr. Thomas Gee, father]

But mainly the themes and the writing is in my mind virtually the same. These are: Crystals Realization, Chrystinas Revalation, Della and Wifely Secret.

I posted the 4 TomGee stories so you, can decide for yourself if its the same guy. I'd be interested to hear from you if you think its the same guy or not.

comsmith22
12-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Wow... this was Most Interesting... Hot and Deep... Thanks for Posting...

groomleader
12-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it's the same guy.
Super hot stuff, my Christmas wish would be for the author to write more hot, torrid tales!!