PDA

View Full Version : I fucked my friend and her daughter

Lesliemessy
04-17-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2049&c=6

This is my friend Terri and her 21 year old daughter. They have a sex thing going on and I had a fling with Terri, but I just fucked them both at once. Me and Terri were doing cocaine and drinking and we started making out. We're both in our late 40s and mothers. She started talking about how great fucking her daughter Steph was. Well Steph came home eventually and we were both coked out drunk and frisky. I started to flirt with Steph. We offered her some coke and wine. She accepted and it got crazy. Terri put on her strap-on and started fucking Steph up the ass from behind all of a sudden. She was so coked out and pounding her daughter's butt so fast saying, "you're my slut." Terri stopped did more coke and got me a strap-on too. A nine-inch thick black one. I made Steph sit on me cowgirl and she rode me. Terri fucked her butt at the same time. We pounded her so hard it was ridiculous. It was like we were trying to destroy her. Steph asked for more coke and Terri said only if we can both fuck your ass at once. Steph agreed and we both fit in her asshole at the same time. She moaned. Terri kept calling her a coke whore who would take to cocks up the ass for another line. We bent her slut daughter over the table and she did her lines as we double-stuffed her ass from behind. We fucked her ass raw till we couldn't anymore.

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Would love to read more. Thanks!

Chicago
05-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Wow.

frankjohnmoore
08-12-2012, 12:39 AM
short but very good