PDA

View Full Version : Teaching

hornyat40
04-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Teaching: A true life lesson

Isabella Sheppard, also known as Mrs. Sheppard, or Mrs. S, was a teacher, but not your normal teacher. No, she quit that job many years ago, because her students would always stare at her 38g size tits and often erection of her cleanly shaven, soft 11” [inch] cock. She had quite big balls, which were soft and nice and fuzzy to the touch. But then one day, she finally found her dream job. Sex teacher. She would hold a sex class for one month, weekdays from 10-12pm, in the biology lab. She would recruit forty shemales to help fuck 10 non-shemales (regulars).

On the first night, after the doors were properly locked, she addressed the class. “Alright students, good night. Now you all know what you’re here for. To either learn how to or how to be fucked. Me and my trusty experienced assistant, Rebecca Bloomwater, will walk around and teach you all. Since she is a regular, she will show the ones being fucked and I will show the others. Feel free to use and equip the toys provided at your table. Each group shall have four shemales and one regular. Begin!” she ended in an ear-shattering shriek.

Rebecca walked around and noticed a girl who was being treated roughly and crying out in pain.

“Not like that girl, you must let them fuck you. Let the enema flow through you, like a river of tears.”

After about half a hour to a hour, Isabella Sheppard got the attention of her class by stripping down.

“Now, I have a new idea. We will now show the shemales how it is to be fucked. Each girl shall take a strap-on and fuck a shemale and others left un-attended will-shall fuck each other until it’s their turn.” The shemales squealed out in pain at the sight and feeling of a cock inside of their anal hole. At 12:00pm, approximately midnight, all girls either just stayed there or equipped strap-ons on, for it was time for their annual nightly gangbang, where the 50 could each evenly split into twenty shemales and five regulars for one hour then switch, each hour fucking one of the teachers.

The firs hour, Mrs. Sheppard walked over to her group. She noticed that she had one shemale who had a 16” [inch] cock.

They all shoved Isabella rudely onto the desk, then all took turns fucking her. They all played with her big 38g sized tits, as she screamed from the clamps, while meanwhile, Mrs. Bloomwater, who was actually a rude person, was getting a taste of her own medicine.

While leaving, Rebecca confronted her co-employee. “Will we be having these teacher-student gangbangs every-night?” Mrs. Bloomwater asked

“Yes.”

“Well then, I quit, because I can’t stand those brats,” Rebecca said, stomping off. Isabella just stood there and sighed. Now Mrs. Sheppard would have to call in her back-up, Alexandra Sweetwaters. Although not for tomorrow. Tomorrow was Friday, and her students were definitely in for a surprise…

As soon as Isabella got into her car, she started jacking herself off. “Save the sex for the show,” she thought to herself. She then drove herself into the woods about one-hundred miles away and arrived there nearly by light, and started her plan. She buried herself deep into the woods, then wrote out all of her notes, and started up her process.

She tied her hands to the tree branch about thirty feet up on the great tree, hovering her up just about five to ten feet in-to the air. Mrs. Sheppard quickly tied her feet together before everything else, slipping a but-plug into her anal-hole and squeezing her cock together by putting a clamp on it and it’s own balls, then lots of rope around her tits finishing it all up and around with nipple clamps, and to keep her healthy and busy for almost twenty-four hours, she put her gigantic tits into her own mouth to suck on, taped in, and also a big water bucket filled into her mouth with an extras long tube, but with a five-ten gallon big tube, and with only a medium size drink per hour, it was going to be hard, because finishing it was the key to falling back down to the ground still tied up, but now down, while also being blindfolded.

After a long night of trouble, right around the early break of dawn with only a half empty bottle, everyone, all fifty (50) people, showed up. They laughed at her and removed the bottle tube before lowering her and removing her blindfold. One student started to mock her, before slipping her cock slowly into her. She started to brutally fuck her, until remembering their strict rules, guidelines, and instructions. The girls all grabbed their equipment and started using it on her as she screamed into her tits, and they were finally un-taped. They lied her down, flat on her back, and one girl laid under her and fucked her anal hole, while meanwhile, one girl stood up-down and fucked her, double-penetrating her, one girl rode her cock, and three girls made her suck balls and tits, while she was currently being played with, especially her tits and feet. She screamed for mercy when a third cock was inserted into herself, and she cried out into pain that she couldn’t feel her anymore. Her class then finally showed her what it’s like to go through electricity by wrapping her from chest to toe, and went full blast while she sucked dick and rode a penis, screaming into the balls. Another cock went into her butt and her mouth as she continually bounced, and she screamed when the 16” [inch] cock somehow managed to get 100% into her, despite her desperate screaming.

“Oh fuck yeah I’m cumming!!” The big ball lady yelled.

“Get you dick out of me, I want no fucking penis shit (sperm) in my fucking ass hole you bitchly whore, you!!” she responded back. With that mean and rude comeback, she was brutally fucked.

The end?

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 11:34 AM
thanks for the story

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Tried to read Family is funnest....but haven't found the rest of it....can you help, please?