PDA

View Full Version : All in the Family, part 1 and 2

groomleader
04-19-2012, 08:20 AM
I was invited to a party at my boss' house after a grueling contract we had worked on had been successful. Roger is 15 years older than my 25 years, and I was happy to accept.

At the party, I was introduced to his wife Margie. She was really quite a knockout. I had learned earlier that she was 38 years old, with sky blue, twinkling eyes, a great smile, long blonde hair, very generous, nicely formed breasts, a great hourglass shape, and when she turned around, I could see she had a gorgeous, heart shaped ass. I was also introduced to their daughter Jeanine, who was almost a carbon copy of her Mom.

As the party wore on, and became somewhat boring, Jeanine, being 18, started hanging out a lot more with me. I could see disapproving looks from her Mom, but Jeanine didn't seem to care, and truth be told, neither did I.

About 11, Jeanine suggested that we dump the boring scene, and find something more interesting. We quickly split, and in my car, she grabbed my head and mashed her lips against mine, giving me a tongue swirling kiss that sent my cock straight up.

Looking right at the bulge in my trousers, she purred, "Mmmm, I hope I'm the cause of that! How about if we go back to your place, I've been fucking college boys and I want a real MAN'S prick to show me how it should be done!"

She stroked the outline of my cock all the way to my place. Fifteen minutes later, we were in my bedroom. She practically tore off her clothes, and she was on the bed, her thighs spread wide, urging me on.

"Go for it, lover! Get your mouth down there, and eat my pussy! Lick my cunt until I cum all over your face!"

I was quick to do as she asked, and soon my tongue was sweeping all over her smooth shaven pubic triangle, licking up all the hot excitement her pussy was churning with.

"Yes, oh fuck, yeah, go for it lover! Right there, yes, unnh, right there, lick my cunt, lick me, make me cum!"

Shoving two fingers up her cleft, I surrounded her straining clit with my mouth, and she came with a force, pushing her gushing entrance tight against my mouth as I licked her to a shuddering climax. I rose up, my cock hard and eager.

Jeanine gasped, "I want you to slide your stiff prick up my burning cunt, and fuck me hard over and over! I want to feel your cock throbbing as it explodes inside of me, as you flood my cunt with a huge load of spunk, I want your load up my burning cunt! I know your balls have a big load, and I want every drop!"

Getting into position, I notched my cock against her, and slammed the entire 8 inches deep up her. She squealed with pleasure as her tight cunt walls were split open, matching my grunt of pleasure from the feel of her tight cunt stretched wide and tight around my erection.

"Oh yes, that feels so good! Now put my legs over your shoulders, and fuck my cunt hard, fuck me now! Ram that big beauty up my horny little cunt, and fuck me until I can't see straight! Fuck me, and shoot your hot spunk up my burning fuckhole, fuck my ass off!" Jeanine gasped.

I quickly complied, hoisting her legs over my shoulders. I slid a pillow under Jeanine's ass and thrust deep into her. The slick heat of her tight teen pussy squeezed and milked my throbbing cock. I clamped my hands tightly around the beautiful cheeks of her ass, lifting her hips in rhythm to the plunges of my steel hard cock into her churning cunt as I power fucked her, it was making my cock throb wildly.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Jeanine gasped, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, babe! Fuck my cunt, fuck me! I'm an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. Fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! I love to be teased and fucked by your big, hard cock! Let me have it, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuckhole! Fuck my overheated cunt!! Fuck my brains out!!"

Her sexy voice, and what she was saying, was driving me crazy, I slammed my steel hard cock in and out, in and out of her burning lust pit. Each in thrust she took my hard cock right up to the balls. She had a look of rapture on her face, she looked delirious with pleasure, as I power fucked her fiery tightness, plunging balls deep into her again and again. I could feel my nut sac tighten up, as my balls moved into firing position, and the spunk started to sizzle. Jeanine brought her legs around my waist, and pulled me in as deep as possible. She was panting and gasping, tossing her head from side to side as she writhed beneath me. I stretched out a finger, and ran it up and down the tight pucker of her ass. I could feel the tight rose shaped pucker of her ass hole twitching wildly, making her squeal.

"Yes, keep fucking me! I'm so close, I need to cum, and I'm so close! I can feel your big cock throbbing, let it go, I want you to flood my pussy! Keep fucking me hard, your cock is driving me crazy! I wanna feel you squirt! I want every drop you got! I'm soo, I'm soo, Oh God, I'm almost there! Don't stop, don't stop, don't, don’t, don't, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!!!"

Just as she went over the edge, I shoved my finger up her tight asshole as far as I could. Her voice rose to a scream as she exploded, her pussy clamping tightly around my cock, spasming wildly. My nut sac cinched up tight, my balls locked in firing position, my cock swelled tight with a massive urgency. The tight hug of her inner sheath took me over the edge. I could feel the spunk surging up my shaft, and I groaned with pure pleasure as my cock exploded, my sperm blasting out, squirting wildly, splattering her insides. We gasped and moaned as our bodies shook from the force of our climaxes, her pussy milking greedily at my cock, eager to suck out every drop as I emptied my balls deep inside her burning cunt. I flopped down, wonderfully spent, and she rolled against me.

With her hot body against mine, and her hands helping, it didn't take long to bring me back. This time, I took her up the tight, rose shaped pucker of her asshole, reaming out the tight clamp, her squeals and grunts of pleasure urging me on, until I blew a load right up between the tight cheeks. We sucked, fucked and ate each other most of the night. With a start, I looked at the alarm clock to see it was 4:30 AM. She didn't seem too concerned, though I was. I drove her home, and could see the party had long since ended. She crept to the front door, I watched until she was inside. I felt bad for her as I could hear her Mom yelling at her before I drove away.

Back at home, I flopped into bed, and slept until Noon, when a loud knocking at the front door awakened me. I quickly put on my bathrobe, I had a feeling that Roger was on the other side, and prepared myself for what would surely be an unpleasant scene.

Opening the door, I was relieved to see it was Margie, but my relief vanished when she stormed in the door. She glared at me as I lowered my gaze, her sky blue eyes were blazing with fury. Despite the gravity of the situation, I couldn't help but notice that she was still a knockout. She was wearing a silk blouse, her chest heaving, and a wrap-around skirt, and white stockings.

"So how could you drag my daughter off and do...do...god knows what you did!" she blazed at me. " I'm going to ask you once, and only once, did you rape my daughter? You did, didn't you? Even though you're 7 years older than her, you took my daughter and fucked her!"

Looking up, I could see that 2 buttons of her blouse had somehow come undone, giving me a splendid view of her deep cleavage.

"Deny it!" she yelled, "Go ahead, deny that you fucked Jeanine's sweet pussy!"

She took a step closer, and her hand flashed out and smacked my cheek hard. Even though I winced from the force of the blow, I saw almost all of her left tit as it swayed wildly inside her blouse, it was obvious she had no bra on. That started my cock going, and it grew until it was poking through my robe, pointing right at her.

She glared at it, and spat, "Look, look at that horny little fucker! The same hard cock that fucked Jeanine's sweet pussy! You probably think you can fuck anyone with such a nice cock! You probably think you can fuck me with such a nice cock!"

In one motion, she whipped off her wrap-around skirt. She wearing white stockings, a white garter belt, and no panties. I could see a lush tuft of blonde pubic hair, I didn't need an engraved invitation, I yanked her blouse off and fell on her.

She grunted, "And I suppose you are going to force me to suck your big cock before you rape me! Isn't that right, you little fucker?"

I was catching on, as I hissed, "Suck my cock, you little bitch!"

In a few moments, she was deep throating my cock, taking in my entire length, slurping all over my cock. She quickly raised herself up, threw herself down on the bed, spreading her legs wide for me.

She howled, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, rape me, just like Jeanine, just like you fucked my daughter's sweet cunt! Rape my pussy, fuck me until you shoot all your hot burning seed deep inside my hard fucked cunt! Rape my burning cunt!"

I jumped on her, grabbed the backs of her knees, and shoved her knees against her tits. Her pussy was up-thrust, syrupy and ready to be "raped." My cock was throbbing, I notched against her, and drove it in, burying it to the balls on the first thrust, her screech of pleasure filling my bedroom. Never had I had such a frenzied fuck, she squirmed around wildly, urging me on again and again to either fuck or rape her cunt. I happily did so, and I hammered her fiery cunt, which was almost as tight as her hot boxed daughter. Like mother like daughter I thought to myself with a smile. I grabbed her ass cheeks, and ran a finger around and around the tight rim of her asshole.

She looked at me, and growled, "No one but my husband is allowed to finger my ass, but a fucker like you wouldn't care about that! You think a horny bitch like myself needs to get a finger shoved up her ass, that I need my asshole finger fucked! Isn't that right, you little fucker?"

I did indeed, and I quickly rammed two fingers up her tight asshole, and started to roughly finger fuck her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck, yeah, rape me, and finger fuck my ass, give me everything. Rape me, rape me, just like Jeanine, fuck, oh fuck YEAH!!"

Her cunt clamped down tightly, milking my shaft eagerly, her nails digging into my back as she came. I quickly reached my peak, and exploded, shooting a thick volley of hot semen deep inside her tight cunt, man, what a tightness, she was as tight as her daughter. I blew every drop of my scalding load into her.

After a few minutes, she growled out, "Now, you're going to force me to suck your cock back up to full glory again, aren't you, you little fucker?"

"Get you mouth down there, and suck my cock you cum hungry bitch! Suck it good!" I barked at her.

She eagerly brought me back up, and growled, "Now, you're going to rape my asshole, aren't you? No one but my husband fucks my ass, but being a horny little rapist, you don't care about that, you want to rape the tight clamp of my ass, don't you?"

My cock was stone hard, I grabbed two belts, looped them around her wrists, and pushed her down. Tying the belts to my headboard, I had her held in place, I shoved two pillows under her hips, lifting up her ass for perfect position. I applied a dab of KY jelly to her asshole and my cock head. Pushing her legs apart, I notched my cock head against her ass hole.

"Yes, yes, just what I thought, tie me up and fuck my tight ass, right, you little prick?"

"Damn rights, looks like your string of only allowing your husband in your back door is about to end! Take me cock, feel my prick fuck your asshole, you horny bitch!"

I pushed, hard, and rammed my 8 inches right up her tight ass. She howled and shrieked as I drove it in, I grabbed her hips and I started to drive my throbbing cock in and out, fucking her tight asshole hard, really reaming out her tight back door.

"FUCK, OH FUCK, DO IT, RAPE MY ASS, FUCK IT, RAPE MY TIGHT ASS, RAPE ME, RAPE MY ASS, OH FUCK YES!"

She pulled hard against the belts, they had no give, holding her in place as I reamed the extra tight clamp of her asshole. She was like a burning slut in heat, howling and yelling, urging me on to rape her ass, until my balls cinched up, and I blew a load of scalding jism right up between those cheeks.

She spent the afternoon, and she had me "rape" her asshole, cunt, and mouth again, until she was satisfied.

Just before she left, she buried a finger deep inside her well fucked cunt, and brought it my lips.

"Suck my finger" she ordered, and as I did so, she growled, "Let that be a lesson to you, cunt fucker cock!"

That was one hell of a lesson. Man, what a wild fuck, she's an absolute tigress in bed. If she wants to teach me any more lessons, I'll be one very eager learner.

groomleader
04-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Part 2

The phone was ringing as I got home from a lunch date. Jennifer, my friend, who I was eager to turn into a friend with benefits, had been my date. We had been sitting close together, and under the table, she ran her hand up my thigh, turning my cock into a stiff rod, sliding her hands over the eager, throbbing bulge. Her loose dress had a wonderful gap in the front, she had been eager to lean foward as she pressed against me, my eyes gazed down into the valley between those luscious melons. She whispered to me that maybe it was time to go back to her place, and add the benefits to our friendship. Then fate stepped in, her cell phone went off, and her boss called, he was in a bind, and her needed her to come into work, NOW. I sighed, damn the bad luck. Jennifer apologized, and told me that our benefits would have to wait a little while. I drove her back to her place, so she could take her car to work. Looking mournfully at the hard bulge still tenting me up, she patted me.

"Our benefits are only postponed, not canceled" she said, smiling at me, "And you will get a benefits package that will make the wait worthwhile."

With a quick kiss, she was gone. I drove home, my cock refusing to shrink. Looked like I'd have to stroke the lust out of him, maybe fantasize about Jennifer's awesome body, how she'd look naked, while I stroked, giving myself a sort of mental preview of when we got together.

Walking in my front door, I picked up the ringing phone, and what a nice surprise. It was Margie, Roger's hot boxed wife, who loves to to be fucked hard, fantasizing that she's being raped.

"Hello you little rapist, is your prick nice and hard? Looking for someone to ram your prick into, and fuck them senseless? I can just bet your cock is getting all nice and hard, imagining the hard rape you want to give me, right, you little fucker?" she growled.

Oh I had indeed grown very hard. The remembered heat of fucking her, after she came over to "avenge" my fucking of her daughter, had turned my rod into a stiff pole, eager to ravage her tight holes again. And now, with the timing, it couldn't be better. Fate could indeed be a capricious thing.

"Ok you little horny bitch, I'd be more than happy to fuck your ass off!"

"Ok you prick. Get your ass over to my home, Roger's gone for a few days, and I want you to put me in my place, and rape me!" she growled.

With that kind of invitation, I was there very quickly, my cock steel hard, so eager to "rape" her tight cunt and mouth. Margie, the wife of my boss, is a real knockout, 38 years old, with sky blue, twinkling eyes, a great smile, long blonde hair, very generous, nicely formed breasts, a great hourglass shape, and when she turned around, I had seen that see she had a gorgeous, heart shaped ass. I was also introduced to their daughter Jeanine, who was almost a carbon copy of her Mom, who I had taken out during the party, and kept her out for an all night suck and fuck. Margie had come over to have it out with me, for taking her daughter out. It had been just a pretext, as she was very quickly out of her clothes, and had me "rape" her, taking my hard cock up every hole she had. After such a frenzied fucking session, I had been hoping I'd get to relive that scenario again.

She opened the door, and oh fuck, she was ready. Those eyes, that long blonde hair, those fantastic tits, and that ass, all so hot and eager for it. As if I needed any more incentive, she was wearing a black garter belt, long black nylons, and black crotchless panties, her muff was trimmed down to just a very sparse, fine fluff, and I could see her juices had slicked her up, oh yes, she was ready.

"Hmpf, I'm just ready to get all dressed up to go out, and here's my rapist again! So, you little prick, are you going to fuck my brains out again?"

I grabbed her, pulling her along towards the bedroom, and growled, "Yeah, you horny bitch, I'm gonna fuck you until you see stars!"

In the bedroom, there were two sets of handcuffs on the bed, a butt plug and a bottle of lube on the nightstand.

"You little prick, I'll just bet you're going to cuff me to the bed, and rape the hell out of me! That's just what a horny little fucker like you does, isn't it?"

"Yeah, you slut, that's just what I intend to do!"

I shoved her down on the bed, the first set of handcuffs cuffed her wrists together above her head, and the second one looped through the chain of the first set, and I locked her upraised arms to one of the brass rails of the headboard. I stripped, my cock springing free, she gazed at it, her breathing deep.

"Look, look at that horny little fucker! The same hard cock that fucked my pussy, and now, you're going to rape me again, aren't you, you little bastard?" she growled.

"Yeah, a horny bitch like you needs to get fucked, good and hard, and I'm going to fuck you until you see stars!"

This time, she put up a fight, flinging her legs around, giving me a rush as I pinned her legs down. I forced them apart, and getting quickly between the spread of her thighs, I notched it against her.

"Here's what you want bitch, it's what all you horny bitches want!" I growled.

I gave a hard thrust, and buried my entire 8 inches, right to the balls. She let out a loud howl.

"Yes, yes you fucker, rape my cunt, fuck my cunt, rape the horny little slut, rape me!"

Grasping her behind her knees, I hoisted her legs over my shoulders, the sight of her pinned to the bed on my cock, her arms stretched up and cuffed to the headboard, her face a wild, feral mask of burning lust, drove me crazy. I savagely rammed into her, her breasts bouncing up and down as I powered fucked her, my lust burning, as she growled like a tiger, and grunted and squealed like a stuck pig, in the grip of an almost animalistic fucking rage.

"Rape, rape, rape me, rape my cunt, rape me!"

I roared towards orgasm, feeling my prick swelling with a massive urgency, Margie howling as she felt me get bigger, pressing tightly against her cervix then splitting her open, and I exploded. Fuck, I felt like a fire hose, squirting again and again, her squeals urging me own, as I emptied my throbbing cock into the burning lust pit of her hungry womb.

After I had filled her up, I got up, and told her, "I'm gonna leave you there like that for a while bitch, when I come back, I'm gonna do some more!"

Her eyes wild, she growled, "Yeah you little fucker, leave me cuffed up and waiting for your next raping!"

I hopped in the shower, taking my time. I was going to make her wait, I smiled as I toweled off, then I walked right past her, out to the kitchen, and had a little snack. I sat down in front of the TV, and watched a movie. Two hours later, I figured she'd waited long enough.

I walked in, grabbed her and rolled her over, so she was on her knees, her hands still cuffed together, stretched up and cuffed to the headboard. I grabbed the butt plug, and placed it right against her tight rose shaped pucker.

"Hey you prick, no one but my husband takes my ass, but a horny rapist doesn't care about that do you, you prick?" she growled at me.

"Damn right baby!"

I pushed, hard, listening to her howl as she took the butt plug, 5 inches of hard rubber forcing apart the tight walls. I grinned, and decided to make her wait a bit more.

"I'll be back bitch, don't go anywhere!"

I roamed the house for about 10 minutes, I would have taken longer, but my cock was back up, throbbing and eager, and I was going to fuck her ass off.

Back in the bedroom, she growled, "And now you're going to pull out the plug, and fuck my ass aren't you? Even thought I only let my husband do that, you don't care, you just want to rape my holes, right, you prick?"

"Yeah, exactly!"

I lubed up, pulled out the plug, and positioned myself. Gripping her hips tightly, I drove in, the extra tight clamp and her howl as I drove in right to the balls, making my prick sizzle.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, give it to me, rape my ass, I'm just a dirty bitch, rape my ass, rape me, blow your load right up there, RAPE ME!"

Gripping her hips tightly, I did exactly that, driving my throbbing prick in and out, again and again, Margie's howls, squeals and cries of pleasure urging me on. I felt my balls draw up, and with the extra tight clamp of her asshole gripping at me, I let it go, gushing a thick volley into her tight back door.

Just as I pulled out, Roger, Margie's 40 year old husband, appeared, totally naked. I had a hell of a shock, and was ready to run for my life, when I saw his cock, 8 inches of rock hardness.

Margie taunted, "Yeah, just what you wanted to see! Had so much trouble getting it up, until you saw me getting fucked didn't you? Did you enjoy hiding in the closet, did it get your balls all excited, watching your perfect little wifey getting her cunt raped, turning her into a hot boxed little slut? Is that what you want, little man? Want to rape my cunt also?"

Rolling her onto her back, with her hands still cuffed up above her head, Roger quickly mounted his wife, letting out a loud growl as his 8 inches penetrated her, ramming it in.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, give it to me, your horny bitch of a wife, fuck me, ram me, drive it in, rape me, rape me hard, you little fucker, RAPE ME!"

I watched, my cock starting to firm up again, as Roger drove his cock in, growling as her rammed Margie's steamy box. I decided to get in on the action. Kneeling over Margie's head, I presented my revived cock to her mouth.

"Yeah, and my other rapist is going to force me to suck his cock, and swallow his cum, isn't that right you big prick?"

"Open up bitch, so I can rape your mouth!"

As she did so, I grabbed the back of her head, and forced my 8 inches in, touching the back of her throat, and began fucking her face, the heat of her mouth bathing my cock in that tight, wet heaven of sucking mouth, and tight milking lips.

Roger growled again, and couldn't tear his eyes away, as he watched his wife give hot head to another man's cock. I was watching him fuck his wife's horny, burning pit of lust, and I could feel the cum stirring, Margie really was a cock sucker par excellence, and I knew I was going to fill her mouth. I growled, as orgasm grabbed me again, and I fired a volley into her mouth, giving her hungry mouth a taste, she eagerly swallowed my load.

As I pulled out, Margie growled, "See that? One rapist had fucked every hole I have! Are you going to force me to do the same, like to rape every hole I have?"

"Yeah, yeah you little bitch, every hole!" Roger growled.

"Yeah, rape me, I love it, rape me, rape me, rape my cunt, rape my fucking cunt, yes, yes, FUUCCCKKKK!"

Her voice rose to a shriek as she exploded, her body jerking and shaking wildly.

Roger growled, "Yeah, yeah, take my load you little whore, fuck, FUCK!"

He started thrusting wildly, and Roger was cumming, too, his cock erupting deep inside his wife's burning lust furnace, thrusting and grunting and spilling his sizzling spunk deep inside her. I figured it was probably a good time to take my leave, sounded like Margie was still hot for more "rape", and Roger was more than happy to play her rapist.

Landy
04-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

groomleader
09-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Part 3

I had gotten the phone call just after Noon, the hot, sultry voice of my bosses' wife, Margie, inviting me over to join her and Roger. She was eager for more "rape", and Roger and I were happy to play her rapists. In the bedroom, we pounced on Margie, stripping her naked, then climbing on top of her as we stripped down. My hard, eager cock rose into view, Margie looked at it, breathing hard, then her gaze shifted to her husband Roger, his cock was plumped up, stiff and ready for action.

"Ummm, oh yeah, my rapists are so ready. It looks like my holes will just have to get raped again, isn't that right, you rapists?"

As we got into position, Roger growled, "Yeah baby, you're gonna get fucked whether you like it or not!"

We heard a voice saying "Mom?", then the bedroom door swung open. In walked Jeanine, their 18 year old daughter. She was almost like a carbon copy of her Mom, long blonde hair, very generous, nicely formed breasts, a great hourglass shape, and a gorgeous, heart shaped ass. After two steps in, she stopped dead, staring at the scene before her. Her mind was trying to find a rational explanation for her Mom, her Dad and I, all naked on the master bed.

I could see Margie, her voice thick with lust, saying "Get her, then strip her ass naked."

I jumped up, took her arm, tightened my grip, and walked her over to the bed. She was still in shock, and she offered no resistance as I stripped her naked, all of us getting a good look at her amazing, sexy body.

Margie got up, and growled, "Oh yeah, perfect. You know what they say, like mother like daughter!"

Margie pushed Jeanine back on the bed and got above her head. She gripped Jeanine's wrists, and brought them up, pinning her wrists down tightly against the bed.

"Ummm, I think it's time for Daddy to get a taste of his sweet daughter's pussy! Lick her clit, get her all churned up for your cock!"

That snapped the daze that Jeanine was in, and she howled, "No, no, that's disgusting, it's sick, it's incest, NO!"

That didn't stop Roger, he forced her legs apart, got his face quickly between the spread of her thighs, and drove his face in.

Jeanine howled, "NO STOP IT, STOP....mmmpppfff!"

Margie had cut off any further protest, by planting her lips firmly against Jeanine's. I could see her mouth trying to pry open Jeanine's, eager to bury her tongue in her daughter's hot, sexy mouth.

I was watching, my cock was rock hard, seeing the sexy scene. Roger was still eagerly licking away at Jeanine's tight teen pussy, while Margie worked on prying Jeanine's lips apart. Jeanine refused to yield, she squirmed and writhed on the bed, trying to keep Roger's tongue out of her pussy, and Margie's tongue out of her mouth. Margie lifted her head, quickly surveying the scene.

Speaking to me, she said, "Get up here, and take over holding Jeanine's wrists!"

I quickly did so, keeping her wrists clamped tightly. I watched as Margie repositioned herself, squatting over her daughter, just below her breasts, facing Roger. She grabbed Jeanine's flailing legs, hooked her arms behind Jeanine's knees, then levered them up and back, spreading them open as wide as she could. Jeanine was now immobilized in a wide open, spread eagle position, and Margie grinned.

Speaking to Roger, she said, "Shove a pillow under her sweet ass, get her pussy up and ready!"

Jeanine was quickly positioned, and Margie said, "I'll hold Jeanine's sweet pussy open, mmmm, look at that tight pink cunt, all spread open, so ready for a Daddy rape, put your hard cock right right there, now, give it to her, fuck your daughter, rape her just like you raped me!"

"No, please no, no, NOOOO!"

Her voice rose to a howl, as Roger notched himself against her, and drove his cock in, he let out a long, loud grunt as his cock was encased in the tight, hot pussy of his teen daughter, burying himself balls deep.

"Yes, oh yes, sweet teen cunt, so hot so tight! Wanted to fuck her tight cunt for a long time!"

Roger started to hump her, eagerly driving his throbbing cock in and out. Jeanine, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it, surrendered, letting him plow deep, enduring the thrusts of her Daddy's eager manhood deep inside her, over and over. Margie could feel the surrender as Jeanine's legs relaxed, letting Daddy have his way with her. She put Jeanine's legs over Roger's shoulders as he rammed in, over and over. Roger was letting out grunts of pure lust. Having fucked that sweet pussy after the party, I remembered how good it felt, her tightness was superb. Roger was in a hot fucking rhythm, Jeanine had her eyes closed, her head turned away, enduring the thrusts of her Daddy's stiff hard cock as her Daddy stuffed her cunt, over and over. Margie crawled back up to where I was, took over keeping her daughter's wrists tightly held, and told me what to do.

"Make my sweet cunt of a daughter suck your cock! She needs to get both her mouth and her pussy fucked, fill her mouth!" Margie growled.

I was happy to agree, my cock was throbbing painfully. I took her head, and turned it to the other side, her head was right on the edge of the bed, and my cock was right at the perfect level. She opened her eyes, looking at me.

"Open your mouth baby, and suck that nice hard cock! I'll bet you sucked him happily, when you left the party and let him fuck you all night!" Margie growled.

Still with that dazed expression, she opened her mouth, and I eagerly gave her my cock, sliding in until I was balls deep. I took her head, and started to fuck her mouth, I felt her mouth close around my prick, her lips gripping at me, a tight sliding ring of pleasure, and I could feel my cock take notice. I went in and out, the tight cling of her hot, wet mouth milking at me throbbing cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna shoot my cum deep inside, gonna fill my daughter's tight cunt with Daddy's cum, yeah oh fuck YEAH!"

Margie and I were watching, as Roger plunged in one last time, his back arched, his eyes shut and his lips drawn back, letting out a loud growl as his cock exploded, jetting Daddy's hot, incestuous sperm into Jeanine's sweet tunnel. He pumped into her hard several times, making sure to unload every drop into his daughter's tight pink velvet wrap. That helped me along, and I felt my balls churning wildly, ready to explode.

"Yeah, yeah, just like that!" Margie urged, "Daddy got to rape his daughter's sweet cunt, now, let your load go, rape her tight mouth, and blow your load deep inside her, make her swallow a big load!"

I felt Margie's hand cup my balls, squeezing at them gently, and that took me over. I let out a loud growl, and I felt my cock erupt, squirting wildly, my spunk gushing into Jeanine's sexy mouth. She sucked at me, gulping down every drop my cock could pump into her mouth.

Margie's eyes were glowing, and she growled, "I want to taste that load that Roger just dumped inside you baby!"

In just a few seconds, she was between Jeanine's legs. Jeanine looked down with a dazed expression, then her eyes widened, and she let out a long ohhhhhhh of pleasure as Margie eagerly took the plunge, plastering her mouth against the just fucked pinkness of her daughter's pussy, licking and sucking, eager to suck out the fresh load of cum that Roger had just unloaded.

Margie lifted her head, swallowing rapidly, and cooed, "Do you like that sweetheart? Do you want your Momma to lick your sweet teen pussy some more?"

Jeanine whispered, "Yes, oh yes Momma, it felt so good, kiss my pussy some more."

Margie did so, she looked like a hungry jungle cat as she went after her daughter's pussy, licking, sucking, accompanied by Jeanine's pants and cries of pleasure. Her breathing started to become deeper, she started to pant as Margie went after her clit, eager to bring her off.

Margie stopped for a moment, cooed, "Cum baby, cum sweetheart, feel my mouth against your sweet clit, and let yourself go baby, cum for Momma."

She quickly reapplied her mouth, and her tongue was making lightening fast passes over Jeanine's straining clit, Jeanie arched her pussy up against her Mom's eager mouth, her hands reached down, pulling her Mom tightly against her, eager to maximize the contact, and her body started to writhe, she let out cries of pleasure as her pussy dissolved, pushing the juices of her climax out, Margie happily sucking out every drop.

Roger went over to the drawer, and pulled out long, velvet ropes. He came back, put them on the bed, and growled at Margie, "Your turn baby!"

"Yeah, oh yeah, tie me up and rape all my hot, horny holes, oh fuck, I need it!" Margie growled.

I helped Jeanine up, and Margie ordered her to sit in the rocking chair right next to the bed, and watch her "rape". She sat, her eyes wide, as she watched her Mom on her knees, squatting over my revived hard-on. Her hands were bound behind her back, and her legs were tied down to the bottom of the bed.

"Oh fuck, my horny little rapists are here again, you little fuckers are going to rape me again, aren't you? Think you can get your little pricks inside me, you little fuckers?" she hissed.

I laughed, and said, "You're the one tied up, your husband and I are gonna fuck you as much as we want to!"

I grabbed her hips, pulled her down, nudged against her cunt, then pulled her down hard as I thrust up. She let out a loud growl as I impaled her, and I pulled her down tight against me, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them apart.

"You bastards, going to rape my ass and my cunt, little filthy fuckers!" she growled.

Roger, spreading K Y gel all over her tight back door, taunted, "Yeah, you love it you little whore, a slut like you takes to it like a duck takes to water!"

He placed his cock against her, and in one hard shove, he buried it. Margie let out a loud howl as her ass hole was impaled.

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck, give it to me, I'm a little slutty whore, rape my cunt, rape my ass, rape the shit outta me, RAPE ME!"

Roger and I were happy to do exactly what she asked, as I slammed into her throbbing cunt, while Roger reamed out her tight ass hole. Margie was grunting and growling, making animalistic noises of passion as we double teamed her. I could feel Roger's cock rubbing against my own as we filled her holes, and I could feel the spunk starting to stir.

I looked over at Jeanine, her face had a look of unrestrained lust, one hand was rubbing at her pussy, running fingers teasingly over her labial lips, the other hand was tugging and tweaking at her nipples.

She suddenly growled out, "Oh yeah, fuck her, fuck my Momma, rape her, rape her horny roles, rape my bitch of a Momma!"

We really gave it to her, fucking her holes as hard as we could. I could feel my cock building up, and I knew I was ready to blow.

"YES, OH FUCK YES, RAPE ME, RAPE MY HORNY FUCK-HOLES, YES, YES, FUCCCCKKKK GAWWWWWDD!"

Margie's scream filled the room, and I felt her cunt clamp tightly at my cock, urging me to explode my burning load. The dual pumping of Roger and me, the tight hug of Margie's sizzling cunt around my cock, the tight, gripping clutch at my cock took me over. My wild groan of pure pleasure joined Margie's cries of orgasmic delight as my cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, and I slammed as deep as possible inside her, my spurting cock jerking and throbbing and pumping a flood, gushing thick ropes of cum deep into her delightful tightness.

Roger growled, slammed his cock deep as he could, and grunted, "Oh yeah, you horny bitch, fill up your tight asshole, yeah, you love getting your ass fucked, you dirty wifey, yes, oh yeah FUCK YEAH!"

Roger's cock was now exploding, his cock pumping his load into her dark backdoor as my cock went on, I grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of spunk deep into Margie's tight gripping receptacle, gushing and splattering my load against her cervix.

jdawgg
09-13-2013, 05:21 AM
More please groomleader

hamilcar barca
12-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Agreed. More please. DP the daughter.

groomleader
12-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Part 4

As our orgasms started to ebb, I noticed a movement, and turned my head. Jeanine had gotten up, and was now kneeling next to the bed.

Her eyes were a glowing stormy blue, and she growled, "I wanna suck your cocks, lick off all the cum, then I'm gonna take care of my horny Momma!"

We lined up, and Jeanine licked at my cock head, then with her mouth wide open, took me in. At the base of my cock, she brought her mouth together, and her tongue went to work, licking at my cock as she pulled slowly back, her lips now tight around my shaft, eager to get every drop of cum off of my cock. She released me for a moment, swallowing, then took me in again, making sure that not a drop was missed.

She turned to Roger, and cooed, "Oh yeah, now it's Daddy's turn to feel my mouth around your hard cock!"

She quickly swallowed his prick with the same open mouth, then clamped her lips tightly around his cock, and pulled up slowly, giving his cock the same tight grip. Then she looked at Margie, still on her knees, hands tied behind her back.

Her voice a throaty growl, she purred, "Now, I'm gonna lick my horny Momma's cunt clean!"

Margie was still on her knees, hands tied behind her back, as Jeanine climbed onto the bed, and cooed, "Did my horny Momma get a good raping?"

Margie cooed huskily, "Oh yes, so fucking hard, my ass hole and my cunt got the hard raping that a little horny bitch like myself needs!"

"Ummm, looked so hot, now I'm gonna suck out the cum from your just fucked cunt, just like I've done so many times in college."

As Margie eyes widened, and Roger looked at Jeanine in surprise, she giggled, and said, "Oh yeah, I'm not that innocent! I watch my roommate and her boyfriend fucking each other all the time, then when he blows his load, I suck it all out of her just fucked pussy!"

We watched Jeanine slide under Margie, and Roger and I helped Margie into an upright position, squatting over Jeanine's face. Jeanine growled with pleasure as her Mom's cunt was inches away from her, she thrust her face up, then pulled her Mom's hips down, and I could imagine the hot, sticky load of cum that had just been exploded into Margie's hot box, now filling her daughter's eager mouth.

Margie growled, "Oh yeah, lick me baby, lick my cunt, and suck out every drop!"

Jeanine was more than eager to do so, sucking and licking, eager to get every drop. The spectacle of mother and daughter in such a lewd, wanton display of lust, quickly got our cocks rising again, oh fuck, so fucking hot.

Jeanine paused for a second, then growled, "Now Momma, I'm gonna lick your clit, and I want you to cum, I want my Momma to cum all over my face like the horny little slut you are!"

She once again pulled her pussy tight against her, and Margie was letting out continuous cries and moans of pleasure.

Suddenly Margie growled, "Oh fuck, feels so good, make me cum baby, make me cum all over your face, yes, gonna, oh my god, fuck, fuck, FFFUUUUCCCKKK!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure, and the dam broke. We could hear the splatters of Margie squirting crazily, soaking her daughter's face, her body shaking wildly, letting out howls of pleasure as she rode her orgasm wave.

We untied Margie's hands, and they tumbled down into a spent heap of sexy female forms. Roger and I were rock hard and ready again, and Jeanine noticed, and decided that it was her turn.

"Like mother like daughter," Jeanine giggled, "oh my, I'm surrounded by two horny rapists, and two hard pricks. Two hard pricks that want to give a horny little slut like me the good, hard fucking she deserves, am I right, you want to get your little pricks into me?"

Her eyes were glowing orbs of flashing blue fire, and her face looked feral, hungry. Roger produced a set of handcuffs, and a blindfold, and gave them to Margie. She grinned, and turned to Jeanine who was looking at the cuffs and blindfold with the naked display of burning look. She eagerly put her hands behind her back.

As Margie clicked the first cuff shut, she growled, "Time for our sweet little daughter to get both holes raped! With two hard pricks, we don't want the horny rapists to wait, you'll get both your tight holes fucked hard together!"

"Oh yes, cuff me like the little bitch I am, blindfold me, then use me, use my cunt, use my ass, rape open my tight holes, and fuck me like a little slut, I'm just like my Momma, and I need to be used just like her!" Jeanine growled.

With both of Jeanine's wrists now secured behind her back, Margie slid the blindfold over her eyes, and directed the action.

She barked at me, "You, lie back!"

As I did so, she helped Jeanine to squat over me, and she placed my cock head against that sweet, dripping pussy.

I didn't need to be told what to do next, and I grabbed her hips, and as I pulled her down, I gave a hard upward thrust, and Jeanine let out a loud squeal as I jammed my entire cock in, with one hard, cunt filling thrust. I pulled her body against mine, then grabbed her ass, pulling apart her cheeks so her asshole could be fucked.

"Oh yeah, I can feel my tight little pucker hole being held open, my tight virgin asshole is about to get fucked hard, give me Daddy's cock, and rape open my tight, unfucked asshole, fuck away my last virginity, hard!"

I wondered about that, since I had fucked her tight asshole just after the party, then realized that she was saying that to get Roger extra turned on. And maybe, by extension, herself, fantasizing about her Daddy fucking away her last bit of virginity. My rock hard 8 inches, buried deep inside her tight cunt, was more than ready to rock and roll.

I watched as Roger got himself into position, and Margie growled, "yes, give it to her, rape your daughter's tight, unfucked asshole!"

It was just after 2 PM when Jeanine felt the hard thrust of her Daddy raping her tight backdoor, as Roger pushed forward, filling Jeanine's tight ass with a hard, implacable push. Jeanine let out a shriek as Roger drove in, finally burying his cock balls deep in his daughter's tight back door.

"Oh god, I'm stuffed so full of hard, rapist's cock, yes, rape me, just like Momma got raped, give it to me your horny bastards, fuck my holes, fuck me hard, RAPE ME!!"

Roger and I were happy to comply, and I grabbed her hips, pulling her down against my 8 inches, humping up into her as Roger drove his 8 inches balls deep, into Jeanine's asshole. Her squeals and growls of mixed pain and pleasure drove us on, as we fucked her for all we were worth.

Margie, watching and masturbating furiously to the sight, called out, "yes, oh yes, rape my little bitch of a daughter, fuck the hell out of her, rape her tight little ass off, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Margie's shriek of pleasure filled the room, her pussy gushing, as she rubbed herself off to a frenzied release.

Our cocks were sliding in and out, rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating both holes, and I could feel my cock take serious notice. Watching Jeanine's face, blindfolded, squealing and crying out with pleasure, took me along, and I could feel my cock, right on the verge.

Jeanine cried out, "Fuck, oh my fucking god, gonna cum, rape me hard, then dump your loads deep in me, I'm just a horny little slut who needed to get raped, fuck fuck, FFFUUUCCCKKK!!"

My cock jerked, swelling up tight as I felt the clamp of her pussy gripping at me, and I thrust up one more time, feeling Roger's cock bury itself to the balls up her ass, and we both erupted. My cock gushed crazily, Roger was obviously blowing his load deep inside his daughter's ass, Jeanine letting out shrieks and screams of passion, as we used her in tandem, filling up both of her tight holes.

Margie's voice, thick with passion, growled "Let me have her now."

Roger pulled his cock out of her ass, and lifted her up, so I could slide out from under her.

"On your hands and knees, now!" Margie ordered Jeanine, she had strapped on a big black dildo, it had to be at least a foot long, and she had a hungry, wild look in her eyes.

"Now, my little bitch, Momma's gonna give you a rape with my big black cock! While I'm doing that, you're going to open that sweet mouth of yours, and you're going to swallow what your other two rapists give you to swallow. They raped you so good, you need to clean their pricks off for them, to thank them!"

"Oh yes, fuck me Momma, ram me with that big dildo, I'm still such a fucking horny slut, rape me hard!" Jeanine growled.

Getting into position, Margie nudged the dildo against her, and growled, "First, the tight pucker of your sweet asshole needs to be raped again!"

She thrust forward, and Jeanine let out another shriek as her mother drove every last bit of that huge dildo right up her just fucked asshole.

Jeanine screamed "FUCK, OH GOD YES FUCK MY ASS, RAPE ME AGAIN, FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD, RAPE MY ASS OFF!"

Roger tapped me on the shoulder, and urged me on. I put the head of my cock against Jeanine's lips, and she eagerly opened up, her tongue racing out, licking wildly at the shaft of my cock as I slid slowly in, wanting to lick off every drop. She bobbed her head up and down, making sure that every bit of my cock was clean. I pulled out, and it was Roger's turn. Jeanine was equally as eager to suck her Daddy's cock, and he got the same cock swallowing that I did, her mouth eagerly licking his cock clean.

Margie was clearly enjoying being the rapist, she was a savage fucking machine. Margie's long, strong fingers gripped Jeanine's hips tightly, pulling her hips back against her with each thrust, to accentuate the viciousness of the fucking, as she continued to pound and jackhammer her daughter's asshole hard and fast, she mercilessly pounded in and out. Jeanine was squealing and crying out with each thrust, urging Margie on.

"Yes, oh fuck, feels so good, now, rape my cunt, rape my pussy!" Jeanine cried out.

In one swift move, Margie pulled out, Jeanine's pussy lips were parted and Margie big black fuckstick, that long, thick, hard dildo was slammed into her cunt. It was the thickest, longest thing she'd ever felt. It drove deep inside her daughter's steamy cunt, Jeanine let out a loud howl as that huge fuckstick split her pink walls open.

"FUCK ME, RAM MY CUNT, RAPE MY CUNT, RAPE ME!" Jeanine screamed.

Margie was happy to do so, and that big black dildo began to pound her pussy, deep and hard, Margie giving her daughter's cunt a long, hard ride.

Roger and I were watching the lewd spectacle, our cocks quickly reviving, as Magie jackhammered her daughter's pink hole. We saw her reach around, vupping her sex, eager to bring her off.

"Now, my little sexy bitch, feel my hard dildo raping you, and cum, cum all over my fingers, cum now, bitch!" Margie growled.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, gonna fucking cum, rape me, yes, yes AAAWWWWW GAWWWWDDDD FUUUUCCCKKKK YYYYEEESSSS!"

Jeanine's voice rose up to a shrieking, drawn out howl as her orgasm rammed into her, we could hear the juicy squelch as her tight cunt walls pumped the rush of juices over that plunging shaft, and her juices gushed out of her, spraying wildly, her body shaking crazily.

Margie looked over at us, and grinned.

"Umm, our rapists are nice and hard again, guess we'll just have to get raped hard again!"

Roger and I grinned, we had two live sex dolls, who wanted it hard, long and forceful, we would be happy to give them as much "rape" as they could take.

The End

hamilcar barca
12-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Excellent story. You combine racy dialogue and vivid scenes to create volcanic situations.

groomleader
12-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Thank you very hamilcar barca. I appreciate the feedback, I get a lot of satifaction from knowing that my stories hit the mark!

scotty2hotty
02-24-2016, 09:38 AM
Awesome story. incredibly HOT.