PDA

View Full Version : Heed The Succubi: A story in five parts

jreezy33
04-19-2012, 08:41 PM
PART I

Brady Thompson parked his car on the street outside “Bowman’s Rare and Used Books” and walked in. The proprietor, Mr. Bowman, absently read the newspaper as Brady walked through the door. As he approached the counter, Mr. Bowman lowered the page and peered at Brady over his glasses, which had slid down his nose.

“Ah, Brady. Good to see you. I was hoping you’d come in.” Mr. Bowman turned away from Brady and inspected the bookshelf behind him, where he kept much of his personal inventory. He scratched his head, scanning the shelves. “Aha!” he exclaimed, grabbing an old, worn book with brown binding. He handed it to Brady. As Brady opened it and leafed through the pages, Mr. Bowman explained: “I got it last week at an estate sale. Old widow, her husband died years ago. Had some mid-19th century American first editions. Some European books from the 17th century. A find, really. But that one there, it isn’t a published book. The name on the inside front cover doesn’t turn up any results on the internet – at least not anything that corresponds to the date entries in there. A journal of some kind. Science, maybe? There’s symbols I don’t recognize. And it’s all written in”

“Latin,” Brady said, interrupting Mr. Bowman.

“Right,” Mr. Bowman answered him, a playful, fatherly look of annoyance on his face. “Which is why I wanted to give it to you. After all, you nearly have your PhD in Latin, and you love rare books. How much more rare can a scientific journal by an unknown author, written in Latin be?”

“How much do you want for this, Mr. Bowman?” Brady asked, unusually quiet.

Mr. Bowman dismissed the question with a wave of his hand. “Nothing. As unique as it is, I can’t sell it. It’s yours.”

“Great. Thanks.” Brady said, not looking up from the book.

Moments passed. Mr. Bowman spoke to Brady, but he didn’t respond. “Brady? Brady!” Brady startled back into coherence. “Is that all, Brady? Anything else?”

“No. Sorry. Nothing else. Just the journal. See you…later.” Brady walked out of the store. Mr. Bowman rolled his eyes and picked up his paper.

. . .

When he arrived home, Brady sat down at his desk and opened the book and re-read the name: Jacobus Madia Villa, filius. It was an easy translation: Jacob Middleton, Jr. It appeared that the author was English. As he thumbed through the pages, he learned that the author was a bit of a dilettante in many subjects: science (though mostly theories that had since been disproven), mathematics, history, and the supernatural. It was that last subject that interested him the most. It was mostly a debate that Middleton had with himself regarding the existence of different creatures, monsters or beings. Brady eventually came to a section of the book labeled “Succubi”. He turned to his computer and searched the term “succubi”. He was immediately intrigued by what he found. Succubi (plural; the singular is succubus) are mythological, female, demonic creatures that had sex with men in their dreams. From the way the journal is written, the author seemed to believe that succubi were real. Obviously, they sounded plainly mythological. No matter. He’d have to read up on it more later. Now he had to concentrate on the next section of his dissertation.

Several hours later, he could barely keep his eyes open, so he went to bed, being sure to take the journal to bed with him. He checked the clock: 12:45. Fifteen minutes, he thought. Fifteen minutes with my new book, and then sleep. That would give him five hours before he’d have to wake up.

He opened the book and re-read the section on succubi. There were a few pages of overview, then a subsection titled “Succubi of the First Order.” After that were instructions: recite the following in the first hour of the day, then promptly go to sleep.” After that was a long sentence in Latin. What was that? A spell? Brady looked at the alarm clock: 1:20. I guess I’ll give it a shot, he thought. He recited the sentence aloud, closed the book, and turned off his light.

He woke up with his alarm at 6:00, nothing having happened in the night. He grabbed the book and read the incantation again. Of course, he said it correctly. Thinking it through, he smacked his forehead. The first hour of the day is midnight to one, not one to two!

. . .

The day went slowly. The only thing he could think of was the journal. But he had two classes to teach at the university, and papers to grade in the evening. The classes were terribly boring and the papers were from freshmen, and it was all he could do to not toss all the papers is the garbage and give the assignment again. Finally, midnight rolled around. He left his work at his desk and got into bed. He read the “First Order” incantation again and tried to sleep.

He never remembered falling asleep. But he must have, since he woke up at six in the morning when his alarm went off. He was disappointed nothing happened overnight. He didn’t even know what he was expecting. Did he really expect or want some female demon to have sex with him? He tried, unsuccessfully, to put it out of his mind and get ready for the day.

Brady slogged through another interminable day. Fortunately, it was Friday, so he was able to spend most of the day working on his dissertation, since he didn’t have any classes to teach. He went home in the early evening, ate dinner, and relaxed, trying in vain not to think about the journal. He spent the night watching television, and when midnight rolled around, he went to bed. He pulled the book off the night table and opened it to the same section. He read the passage out loud, set the book back on the table, and turned out the light. Soon, he was in a deep sleep.

. . .

Brady stirred, hearing a low, unfamiliar hum fill the room. He didn’t so much hear it audibly, but he perceived it in his head. He opened heavy eyes and propped himself up on his elbows to look around the room. Nothing seemed out of place. He lied back down and closed his eyes. Then, a faint *pop* sounded, as if it was centered in the space above his bed. He opened his eyes and looked around again. Suddenly, the room was filled with a dim, purple light. A shroud of mist formed above him, and when the mist cleared, a nude female with pale, purple skin was sitting atop him, her weight resting on his pelvis, and her knees on either side of his chest.

He was nervous. He could feel his heart beating hard in his chest, and his hearing was almost overpowered by the thumping of his pulse in his ears. He lied stock-still, struggling for words.

“Wh-wh-who are y-you?” he managed to nervously spit out.

His visitor did not answer right away. She sat on top of him and stared, deep into his eyes. Her eyes seemed to have some sort of inner glow, which made her purple irises dazzling. Brady examined her as she silently sat. She looked human, save for the purple skin and glowing purple eyes. She wasn’t all that attractive, either – at least no more attractive than any girlfriends he’d had in the past. She was full of soft curves with smallish breasts, much like an average young woman would have. However, the weight he felt as she was sitting on him did not seem to fit with her body. She seemed much too light.

She finally spoke. Her voice was delicate, and she spoke barely above a whisper: “My name is Eris. You do not know what you are doing, Brady. You should not have done what you did.”

That didn’t ease his nervousness at all. “I don’t understand. You’re a succubus, right?” She nodded. He continued. “And succubi have sex with men, right?”

She nodded again. “But supernatural beings are not to be trifled with, especially if it is just because you’re horny.”

Brady was embarrassed. He nodded. “So you won’t have sex with me?” Even though he had an erection, he thought he’d be glad if she just left.

“No, I did not say that,” she answered him. “When one of us is summoned, we must complete the task for which we were summoned.” She reached behind her back and touched Brady’s erection, which was pressing between her cheeks. She stroked him, and Brady swore that he felt his erection actually grow. As she lifted herself up and positioned Brady’s cock to her opening, she cautioned him: “After tonight, destroy that book, unless you want to bring about your own destruction.” She held his shaft, the tip just barely inside her pussy. Indeed, it looked like his cock was about an inch longer than he remembered it. He silently nodded, and she lowered herself onto him in one rapid moment.

It was all Brady could do to not immediately orgasm from that one motion. It was unlike anything he’d felt before. He kept his hands by his side as Eris moved up and down on top of him. Within seconds, he knew he’d soon lose control. He was breathing hard, and shortly, he grunted, emptying himself inside her. His vision slowly faded away as Eris grinded on top of him. The intensity was too much for him, and he slipped into unconsciousness.

groomleader
04-19-2012, 10:47 PM
looking forward to part 2.

jreezy33
04-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks! I have all five parts complete (plus an epilogue)...but I'm sorry to say I am going to drag it out in publishing - you'll have to be patient with me! ;-)

Marlene38EE
04-21-2012, 12:21 AM
A good start!!

Reminds me happily of a Phil Foglio story involving a wizard and a demoness...if you know anything about Foglio, he's got a really cool, erotically-minded sense of Funny. :)
Her warning is what reminded me.

It's nicely-paced, good detail and gives a very good 'feel' for the characters early on...you write really well!!

jreezy33
04-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks, Marlene! Your kind words mean a lot to me. Most of the time, my stories don't flow from within very well. I'm always glad when people enjoy what I've written!

Marlene38EE
04-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks, Marlene! Your kind words mean a lot to me. Most of the time, my stories don't flow from within very well. I'm always glad when people enjoy what I've written!

You're very welcome!!
I can sympathize with having problems with getting a story out and having it flow smoothly...what I do, is I just bull right on ahead, get it down, then edit it a day or so later with a fresh perspective. The 'raw' effort is still rough, but editting it later lets you fix that. ;)

Brigit Astar
04-23-2012, 09:09 AM
good story--leaves me wanting to read part 2

jreezy33
04-29-2012, 09:46 PM
PART II

Usually a prompt and early riser, Brady didn’t even know his alarm clock was sounding until 6:10 – a full ten minutes past when it started going off. Despite not waking up during the night after Eris left, he felt tired. More tired than he’d felt in a long time. He hurried to get to school, not wanting to be late. While he showered, he noticed long, thin pink marks on his forearms and abdomen. They didn’t hurt, but he soon figured out they were scratches left by Eris’s fingernails.

At school, he dove into his day, trying to put last night out of his mind. However, it was always there, on the periphery of his mind, an unsettling, lingering sense of unease. When he got home that night, he shelved the book, remembering what Eris had told him last night.

Over the next few days, he was able to get back into a more normal routine, and only thought about the book a couple of times each day. However, after a week passed, each day his thoughts turned more and more to the book. By ten days after Eris visited him, he couldn’t stand it anymore: he opened the book and read the next section: “Succubi of the Second Order.” The incantation was similar to the one before, but then ended abruptly, before the sentence was finished. Underneath was a list of words, words that he assumed were names. Names of individual succubi? He gave into the temptation and decided to find out tonight.

Once he was ready to go to sleep, he crawled into bed and settled in. He opened the book, read the “Second Order” incantation, and randomly chose a name from the list to complete the verse: “Anath”.

Brady stirred, hearing the low, hum fill his room again. He opened his eyes looked around the room. Nothing. He closed his eyes again, and a faint *pop* sounded in the room. He opened his eyes. The room was filled with a pale blue light. A shroud of mist formed above him, and when the mist cleared, a nude female with pale, blue skin was kneeling astride him, her knees on either side of his thighs.

“Are you?”

“Anath,” she answered, before he could complete his question. She had short, blue hair, glowing blue eyes, a trim, curvy figure and full, conical breasts. She was easily more beautiful than any girlfriend Brady had ever had. His member was immediately erect in anticipation.

“Eris told you to destroy the book. No one who has owned that book has heeded our advice. All have succumbed to their carnal desires and have destroyed themselves.”

Brady didn’t understand. “But what’s so bad with what I’m doing? I don’t get it.”

Anath looked deep into his eyes, unblinking. “With each page you read, it becomes more difficult to stop. We are more addicting than any drug on this planet. If you value a long life, destroy the book when I leave.”

Before Brady could respond, Anath spun around and lowered herself towards his cock. He saw, on her back, two small wings: leathery and thin like a bat, and with a wingspan of no more than two feet, unfold from between her shoulder blades. It took him aback; he definitely wasn’t expecting that. Before she settled on top of him, she reached back and stroked his shaft. It immediately grew, just like before, but this time, it grew two inches. He now had an erection of seven inches long. She lowered herself, taking his entire cock in one motion. She grinded herself on him back and forth, moving her hips in a figure eight. Intense pleasure slowly built deep within him as Anath steadied herself, her hands on his legs.

Then Anath began riding the length of his cock. Her ass shook deliciously with each bounce. Brady’s orgasm built rapidly, and he gave himself to the most pleasurable orgasm he could remember. As before, he gradually lost awareness of his surroundings, and he fell asleep watching Anath’s ass move slowly up and down his shaft.

groomleader
04-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Very good series, it's got me eager for more!

Akota1991
05-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Please write more. This has potential to be a great story

Zeque
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Very nice. I like the slight change in the succubi from the generic 'we will fuck you and steal your soul' variaty. I look forward to more.

Marlene38EE
05-04-2012, 11:53 AM
More please?
As and when your Muse is ready, of course.
No pressure and no pushing, but looking forward to more, definitely!!

jreezy33
05-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Glad you like it! This is one of those rare cases when I actually finished a story before posting the first chapter! But I'm gonna make you wait for it!

jreezy33
05-05-2012, 10:20 PM
PART III

It was 6:30 before he realized his alarm was blaring next to his bed. He was seriously late today, he’d be lucky to get to school before his first class of students left the lecture hall due to the “ten minute rule.” He showered as fast as he could, but he paused when he noticed scratches on his legs. They were the same length as the ones before, but this time they were obviously deeper, as scabs had already formed. They didn’t hurt, but they itched a little, so he got to school and tried to have as normal a day as possible.

Indeed, his first class had already left by the time he got there. Everyone except for a couple of the smarter kids. He told them they could leave, and then retreated to his office. Fortunately, his officemate wasn’t there, as he didn’t really want anyone’s company anyway. He held his head in his hands and thought about last night, what Eris and Anath said, and about the book. He immediately resolved to throw the book away when he got home.

. . .

He spent a longer time at school than usual, getting home after nine. He went into his bedroom and took the book off the bedside table. He turned to go throw it away, but stopped. Something inside him wanted to know what else was there. He opened the book, and turned to the next section: “Succubi of the Third Order.” The spell was similar, but a bit different than the others. Like the one previous, the sentence ended prematurely, and there were a list of names below it. Brady shut the book and resolved to get rid of the book – tomorrow.

At the appointed time, he read the spell, and appended one of the names: Kanti. This time, instead of falling asleep, the hum started immediately. And it was louder than before. He heard the *pop*, and this time, a pale green light filled the room. Mist swirled around the room and manifested itself into a female form, standing next to his bed.

He assumed that the next succubus would be even more beautiful than Anath. He was right. The green-skinned Kanti stood before him silently, looking down at him. Her long green hair curled just above her large breasts, which were tipped with wide areolas. Her stunning face was marred by a pair of short, two inch horns jutting from her forehead, right at her hairline. The rest of her body was large, with wide hips and strong legs. It looked like she had an extra band of fat around her midsection that Eris and Anath did not have. Still, that did not diminish her splendor. Her wings, larger than Anath’s, slowly rose and fell behind her.

“I am Kanti.” Brady nodded. “I must warn you: stop what you have been doing and destroy the book. This is your final warning. If you do not heed me, you will surely be destroyed.” She reached down and threw back the sheets. She stroked his cock, adding four inches to the length, for a total of nine inches. It looked unreal and he could scarcely believe it. She motioned for him to scoot over, which he did. She lied down next to him and spread her legs. He could see her moistness oozing out onto the bed. He sat up and kneeled, then moved up to Kanti’s pussy. He held his cock in his hand and tapped the head against her. He marveled at how large his cock was. At the same time he was sad, for he knew it was only temporary.

He positioned the tip of his cock at her opening, but paused. Instead of pushing himself inside her, he withdrew, slightly, and instead slid two fingers inside her. They were accepted easily, with no resistance at all. He pulled his fingers out and put all four fingers inside her, resting his thumb on her clit. He’d never felt anything so smooth and slick. He looked up and addressed Kanti: “Do succubi feel pleasure?”

“We do,” she answered him, smiling. “In fact, we can only feel pleasure from human beings.” She looked down at his hand and his thumb, circling her clit. “Go ahead. Push in deeper.”

Brady paused, then removed his hand. It was dripping with her juices. He made a point with his fingers and thumb, then inserted his entire hand inside her. He felt her expand to accommodate his hand. She sighed, approving of his motions. He clenched his hand into a fist, and her pussy again enlarged, keeping a comfortable, tight grip on him. He pushed his hand deeper, deeper than he thought possible. He pushed until, when he looked down, he saw his entire forearm buried in her pussy, up to his elbow. He looked at her in shock. She kept staring at him and smiled, a smoldering, intense smile full of desire. He withdrew his arm and wiped it off on her thigh. When he grabbed his cock, he noticed it had increased in girth, swelling to well over twice its normal size.

As soon as he pushed the tip of his member into her, she closed her legs around him and grabbed his back with her hands. She physically moved him in and out of her, holding his entire weight in her arms and legs. Her pussy was comfortably tight around him, but it also felt like she could accommodate far more than what he had to offer. She continued their copulation. Brady felt more like she was fucking herself than he was an active participant. Still, it was a pleasurable experience, and grabbed her heavy breasts, kneading and pinching them. Finally, with one violent motion, one that actually made his pelvis hurt, she pressed him firmly into her. He spilled his seed and fell asleep inside her, his head resting on her tits.

Marlene38EE
05-05-2012, 10:42 PM
As always,looking forward to more. :)

Akota1991
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Awesome I'm curios about what will happen if he doesn't get rid of the book

jreezy33
05-12-2012, 09:25 PM
It's not "if" he doesn't get rid of it...it's "when"!

jreezy33
05-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Part IV

The next morning, he woke up well past noon. It was Saturday, so fortunately he didn’t have to be at school. That was a good thing, because he was exhausted, and he had a terrible headache. His bed was damp from sweat, secretions, and as he soon would find out, his own blood.

As he started his shower, he looked at himself in the mirror. Heavy, dark bags had formed under his eyes, and he felt like he could sleep another five hours and still be tired. He turned towards the shower and caught something in the mirror out of the corner of his eye. He turned his back to the mirror and craned his head around to see what it was: Blood.

Long, deep gashes had been freshly formed, starting at his shoulders and traveling nearly to his waist. The wounds oozed slowly, the blood meandered lazily down his legs. He showered and cleaned up as best he could, then attempted to dress the wounds with what supplies he had. Once he was cleaned up and had put clothes on, he made a quick trip to the drug store for bandages and salve, but was too embarrassed to ask anyone for help. How would he explain it, anyway?

Later in the day, he finally got the bleeding to stop. His sheets were ruined; there was much more blood there than he realized earlier. It even soaked into his mattress. He put the sheets in a garbage bag and put it in the can outside. That night, he slept on the couch, on his stomach, until he could figure out what to do with the mattress. His sleep was fitful and restless.

The next day, Sunday, the bleeding had almost stopped, so he changed his dressings one last time. Most of the scratches were scabbed over by now, but they still hurt whenever his back was against anything. He hoped to be able to be back at school the next day. Once again, he slept on his couch.

Sometime in the middle of the night, he was awoken. The living room was filled with moonlight, casting an eerie glow to everything. There were two unbidden visitors in his room: one was yellow, the other orange. Both were more beautiful than the ones that had come before them. They both had horns jutting from their forehead that curled back and to the sides of their heads. Long, leathery wings rested from between their shoulder blades. Perfect, large breasts were tipped with large, succulent nipples. Their hips flared seductively and their legs ended in a pair of cloven hooves. Their sight immediately terrified Brady, but at the same time, exhilarated him.

His voice came out in a weak waver: “Who are you? I didn’t summon you!” His exhilaration quickly moved to abject fear.

The orange one spoke first: “Fool! You think that you can control us like that? We are Praxis and Xanthu. We are here so that you will mate with us.”

“Yes,” the yellow one agreed. “Sit up. You will mate with me first, then Xanthu.”

“P-p-p-please just leave me alone,” Brady pleaded. “I don’t want to mate with you!”

Xanthu spat out a reply: “You are much too late for that, human. You were warned. You did not heed our warnings. Now, mate with Praxis! Stand up!”

He looked down and was startled to see that he was erect. He stood up, knowing deep down that there was nothing he could do to get out of it. They removed his clothing, and Praxis leaned down to stroke his cock. As before, his member grew, in both length and girth. He was now well over a foot long, and bigger than a soda can. Even though he was filled with trepidation, the feeling of Praxis’s hand stroking him was the most pleasure he’d ever felt.

Praxis stepped to the side and bent down over the couch. Xanthu stood behind Brady and guided all 14 inches of his cock into Praxis, who howled in delight at its entry. Xanthu grabbed his hips roughly, digging her fingers into his flesh and started fucking Praxis with Brady’s cock. Praxis was far more vocal than the others, throwing out an invective of language Brady didn’t understand. Soon, he was ready to orgasm, and he gripped Praxis’s hips. He moaned and shot his liquid deep inside her. He stood there, still, and afraid – he had been cumming for minutes when he felt her clamp down on him, so hard that although he was still ejaculating, nothing was actually coming out.

Suddenly, Praxis slid out from under him. “Xanthu, he’s yours.”

As Xanthu spun him and pushed him onto the couch, his cock shot out the biggest load he’d seen, more akin to a water hose than anything natural. It splattered Xanthu’s stomach, and she immediately sat on top of him, impaling herself as he kept shooting his seed. It was only after another three minutes that Xanthu stood up. They both stood over him, watching him. Brady quickly fell into unconsciousness.

groomleader
05-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Looking forward to part 5, where he gets his due for ignoring the warnings.

Malcho1234
05-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Wow, this is great. I can't wait to read more.

Marlene38EE
05-31-2012, 04:37 PM
This is really well-written!!
Like everyone else, it's pulled me in. :-)
The descriptions are really nicely done, the mind grabs them easily and there's no trouble imagine the scenes, really well done!!

jreezy33
06-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks, Marlene! I love your always encouraging words.

I'm actually done with part 5 and an epilogue, but I've had a serious bout of laziness...I know there are some edits I need to make, but I just haven't bothered to do them yet. So, hopefully in the next few days I'll pull it out and get it done.

As always, thanks for reading!

Akota1991
06-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Can't wait for more!!!

Marlene38EE
06-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks, Marlene! I love your always encouraging words.

I'm actually done with part 5 and an epilogue, but I've had a serious bout of laziness...I know there are some edits I need to make, but I just haven't bothered to do them yet. So, hopefully in the next few days I'll pull it out and get it done.

As always, thanks for reading!

You're very welcome! Thank-You for saying!

I know about 'The Lazies'...I think one catches them from one's cat. LoL :ki
I've got a lot of writing to do myself, and can't wait for the brain and Muse to get back in-gear.

As-and-when you're ready, we'll be here ready to read!!

Akota1991
06-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Please write more soon I wanna know how this ends

Malcho1234
08-13-2012, 04:36 PM
I hope you post the ending soon, this is too good to be left unfinished like this.