PDA

View Full Version : Sex Pills

Akota1991
04-22-2012, 12:41 PM
One day a man gets sick so he sends his son to the drug story. "now remember," the dad tells his son "tell the pharmisist I need sick pills." so on the way to the drug store the little boy is saying "sick pills sick pills sick pills" until he trips over a rock an hits his head. When he gets up he continues to the story this time saying "sex pills sex pills sex pills". He gets to the story an tells the pharmisist he needs sex pills, the pharmisist looks at him then shrugs an hands him a bottle saying "take one every 24 hours." on the way home the kid is repeating the drs order "one every twenty four one every twenty four one every twenty four" then he trips over the same rock an hits his head. Gets back up an starts saying "24 every one hour 24 every one hour 24 every one hour" the next day the kid returns to the pharmisist asking for more pills. The dr says "what happened?! I gave you a full bottle" the kid says "let me put it to you this way, my mom is moaning an groaning with a smile on her face, my sisters pregnant, my butt hole hurts an my dads outside saying 'here kitty kitty kitty'"

Blackwinter
04-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Cute...VERY cute. :D

slinging_steel
04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
haha good joke

frankjohnmoore
05-02-2012, 10:40 PM
o.k., very good.