PDA

View Full Version : Extra Therapy 02

niteowluk2003
04-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Extra therapy.
By Niteowluk2003
©Niteowluk2003 2012 All rights reserved.

Chapter 2.

Master Ray was sat at the cafe a good 10 min before Helen’s arrival; he had chosen to sit near the front of the shop but still a discrete distance from public view. Eventually Helen arrived and nervously waited to be asked to sit; Master Ray slowly eyed her from head to toe. Even with her top coat on, through the opening he could see that she was wearing what he had demanded.

It was clear that she was wearing a white blouse and a black wrap around skirt; he knew that she was submissive enough to believe that she would not dare disobey his orders about not wearing a bra although he surmised that because she had been given the option she would be wearing panties. In a firm but fairly quiet voice, Master Ray, demanded that she remove her coat and that she sit beside him rather than in front of him. He then slide his hand along her thigh and under the hem of her skirt; when Helen suddenly blurted out an apology for she had not left her panties at home as she was told to do; Master Ray simply said she would be punished for that later.

After ordering a coffee for them both, he now demanded she hand over the bag containing the sex toys she was reminded to bring with her. Nervously she handed over the small shopping bag and seemed to blush as she waited for him to open and view its contents.

Here Helen takes up the story. I suppose the day started to get to me; around the middle of the afternoon; when I began to prepare for meeting my master. First of all I ran a Bath with my very best scented oils and as I soaked I could not help but close my eyes and imagine what was in store for me. I knew that at some point my new toys would be used on my body and that thought started and itch between my legs which just would not go away. In my mind's eye I could see my master using my new vibrating nipple clamps on my already erect nipples whilst slamming the large black rubber cock into my cunt.

Reluctantly I dragged myself out of the bath and sitting on the bath side, I began to shave my pubic area, because of my aroused state, the badger brush that I use with the shaving foam began to tease my already excited clitoris and I had to stop myself from playing with my soaking wet cunt. The fact that my master had demanded that I shave not once but three times, did nothing to help me through this period. By now my cunt was on fire and no amount of wiping was going to remove the secretions of my horny cunt juice.

At last it was now time to dress in preparation for the leaving home and to meet with this man who despite only knowing me for such a short while, could read my mind like an open book. As I put on the white satin type blouse it initially felt colder than normal to my skin and every movement of fastening up the buttons seemed to cause the material to rub against my erect nipples, sending electric shocks directly to my clit. All of which pushed the heightened state of my cunt a notch higher.

By the time I was ready to bend over and fasten the straps on my shoes, my cunt was throbbing and my nipples genuinely ached; so much so that I walked on extremely wobbly legs for a good five minutes before leaving home. As I walked along the street I felt everyone’s eyes seeming to burn into my body and I was convinced that they knew I was going to become my master’s slut; I even thought I could feel the cunt juice running down my inner thighs like a small stream and honestly I nearly turn for home on two occasions.

Now standing before my master; I feel powerless to resist anything he tells me and in fact would go so far as to say; I am totally besotted with him and want nothing more than to please his every wish. If he told me to strip naked and fuck every person I saw in the café I would willingly oblige just to please him.

This is Master Ray again; I told Helen I wanted her to perform a special obedience test for me; handing her the middle sized butt plug and then the smallest butt plug, I told her to go to the toilet and only after rubbing her cunt to a climax through her panties was she to remove them. Next she was to insert the larger butt plug up her cunt and the smaller one up her arse before returning to me. Where she was to place her soaking wet panties in to my hand and tell me she was a dirty little wanton whore.

Instantly she stood up and walked off to the toilets where once more she takes up the story. As I stood up, I was sure all ten people in that café knew what I had been ordered to do but more than that I felt their knowing looks telling me they knew I was a whore and I was going off to complete my task; I became aware of every bounce of my unfettered tits and their erect nipples being clearly discernible through the fabric of my blouse. Every single step I took they rubbed against the blouse and soon seemed to be screaming into my ears that I was a whore on my way to fuck my cunt in order to cum just because I had been told to.

I was a little shocked when I entered the ladies toilet; I had expected to be a single compartment and may be just a single basin to wash your hands in; in fact there were three cubicles with toilets in and a row of sinks. Behind these sinks was one large mirror and above this there was three small strip lights. I could not help but notice my reflection in the mirror; my face was flushed and my nipples clearly showed through the material of my blouse; although it could not be seen in the mirror my cunt was the reason for my flushed appearance as it felt as if it was on fire.

Do not ask me why, but for some reason I decided to stand in front of the mirror and I pulled my skirt around my waist and place the flat of my hand against the gusset of my panties. A slow push down and I could feel the wetness already escaping my cunt lips. Further rubbing simply spread that wetness around until my panties were soaking wet and my body trembled from its orgasm. Still oblivious to whether anyone else was in the toilets I continued with my instructions and removed those wet panties before taking out the medium-sized butt plug. Looking at this really the first time I wondered how I was going to get this up my cunt; the butt plug was conical shaped with the bulbous end being three inches long by two inches wide at its widest point.

I rubbed this against my cunt, using my own juices as lubrication and still had to push so hard to get it passed my cunt entrance; although once up me it did feel great and in fact felt very fulfilling. Retrieving the smaller butt plug, which again was conical about two and a half inches long by one and a half wide at its widest point; I tried to ease this up passed my anal ring but it simply refused to pass into my arse. A sudden thought occurred to me; maybe it would have been better to get this butt plug in place first before the one for my cunt; I cannot describe the wonderful feeling I experienced at the point where my stretched cunt lips released its grip on the butt plug. Quickly now I rubbed the smaller butt plug against my cunt covering it in my juices as a lube and sure enough with a little firm effort it popped into place stretching my anal ring delightfully before lodging inside my back passage.

It would be a lie to say I did not have further difficulties in inserting the medium plug back up my cunt but boy oh boy, what an indescribable feeling of being completely full, when it finally plopped into place. I could feel both cones pressing against each other with only a thin membrane keeping them apart and the locating flanges seemed to caress my skin as I adjusted my dress in preparation for returning to my beloved master. Just then the third cubicle doors swung open and accompanied with the sounds of a flushing cistern out stepped a young woman of I would say about 18 years of age. The look on her face told me she had heard me cumming earlier and she definitely spotted my wet panties now laid on the wash basin. She mumbled that it smelt like a brothel in here as she quickly left the toilets without a glance back.
Grabbing my wet panties, I too beat a hasty retreat back to Master Ray, although the butt plugs let me know they were there with each step I took. Sliding on to the bench beside him I discretely handed him my wet panties which he brazenly took out in full view and slowly sniffed the crotch area before slowly lowering them and slipping them into his pocket. As only befitting I now allow my master to continue to tell you this tale.

Open your legs my little fuck slut, I demanded of Helen and when she opened them sufficiently to my liking I slipped my hand up under her skirt and checked the insertions. Soon I had this little horny bitch panting as I threatened to pull one or the other of the plugs from their warm and decidedly wet locations and sensing she was on the verge of cumming again I told her we were leaving. I knew walking her out of the café and round to the car park where my car was waiting would keep her cunt bubbling away without allowing her the chance to cum.

Now standing beside my car, I ordered Helen to raise her skirt and to show me the flanges of the plugs. To the front of the one up her cunt I quickly attached one of the vibrating clamps normally reserved for nipples; but I made sure it would contact her clitoris and the second clamp locked around the stem of the plug coming out of her anus, thus its flange would press the clamp to the edge of her anal ring. Now I fed the wires up towards the waist band of her skirt and just before tucking the control box into that waist band I set the vibrations to a midpoint, before opening the car door and sitting Helen in the passenger seat, adjusting the seatbelt to pass between her large tits before slowly walking round and getting in the driver’s seat. I could already see the uncomfortable expression on her face mixing with a look of sheer lust as the vibrations did their work.

Before driving away I deliberately pinched and twisted each of her nipples through the blouse material and informed Helen she was to repeat this every three minutes, failure to do so on time would result in her being punished further by losing a button on her blouse until her blouse hung open and then she would have to remove the blouse even if they had not arrived at their destination and four spanks for each lost button would be delivered later.

As we drove Helen managed to keep to the timings for a few attempts and then she was distracted by a 4X4 which stopped beside us and the driver seemed to be intently looking in on her. After the sixth minute I coughed and warned Helen that she now had to open two buttons on her blouse and would receive her 8 spanks later. Nervously aware of the driver watching she tweaked her nipples and then undid the top two buttons; the poor driver of the 4x4 beside us must have thought she was going to undo all the buttons and as the lights changed we pulled off but he managed to stall his car.

Suddenly Helen realised where she was going, when she uttered ‘MY PLACE’ and quickly asked why are we going to my place? Because I chose to go there! I replied. Why then did I have to bring the sex toys when you could have seen them at my home? She asked. The toilet task could not have been carried out if you had left the toys at home! I declared. My scorned look must have told Helen not to pursue her questions as she suddenly lowered her head and concentrated on tweaking her nipples as instructed.

Parking a short distance from her home, we walked slowly towards her front door as I told her in precise words just what she was in for tonight. Helen you are going to be my blindfolded playmate for the next hour; you will be my little slut, whore or bitch as I dictate your actions. Only when I am satisfied will you finally take your punishment that you have earned from disobeying my first instruction about dress code and added to this is the penalties of eight spanks for not keeping time in the car. She seemed both scared and enthralled at the same time; as she excitedly asked what punishment she would receive for wearing her panties when ordered not to.

As soon as the front door closed I demanded she show me her tits; Helen quickly undid the buttons of her blouse and held the sides of the blouse open. I snarled I told you to show me your tits not flash them in my direction; realising her mistake Helen quickly discarded the blouse and placed her hands by her side. Whack my hand spun across her chest making the minimum of contact with her tits but just enough to leave a tell-tale tingle. You know my demands in regard to showing yourself to me; feet eighteen inches apart hands folded behind your back and your gaze to the floor like an obedient fucking bitch; I angrily reminded her.

Instantly Helen adjusted her stance and begged forgiveness; I merely took her nipples between both thumbs and forefingers and pulled. Helens upper body gave slightly but she did not move her stance and she seemed to smile at her success until I applied extra pressure and turned that smile into a wince. I then demanded that she remove the nipple clamps and her skirt; she gingerly undid the clamps before handing the control unit to me; and then she dropped her skirt to the floor, before awaiting me next command.

I stepped forward and ran my hand between her legs from arse to cunt; the flanges leaked her body fluids as they were jolted by my hand and I saw her thigh actually quiver. Playfully I asked Helen if she wanted to cum and when she nodded her head I laughed and said well don’t you think you should beg me to let you cum my little whore!

Master Ray, please allow your worthless whore a climax and I promise I will be your slave forever! She murmured. But you are my slutty slave until I say different so why should I allow you to cum my little sex toy.

I then took a silk scarf from my inside pocket and placed it over Helen’s eyes; tying it tightly behind her head; Then I took my mobile phone from my pocket and called my home number before allowing Helen to hear the dial tone! Quickly then I took the phone and said is that Leroy! Then waiting for a few seconds before saying can you please tell him that Master Ray is on the phone and the game is on. Then waiting for a lot longer, I continuing hi Leroy! Yeah it’s me and everything is set so how many have you raised? Again another pause before saying I suppose six will have to be enough, ranging from seven inches to twelve inches; wow that’s great; how quick can you get here! Another long pause and then I repeated Helen’s home address before ending the call by saying be quick in getting here.

(Helen’s view) Master Ray placed the blindfold over my eyes and instantly my hearing became much more acute; when I heard the dial out ring of his phone I wondered who he would be ringing at a time like this and the following conversation filled me with fear and yet my body reacted so differently; my skin seemed to come alive and I swear I could feel every single draft of wind as it seemed to crawl over my skin.

My mind raced ahead to imagining these people stood staring at my naked body and suddenly without anyone touching me I cum but it was not like any climax I had ever had before it was more mentally intense and I knew my Master had seen me cumming because I felt my thigh muscles -tremble so violently that he must have seen that tell-tale sign.

I could only imagine what I would have to do to satisfy these seven strangers before agreeing to satisfy my beloved master. Waiting for these strange men to arrive seemed like an eternity and my earring picked up on several small noises that would normally have escaped detection; I was not sure if that was a clock ticking or the thumping of my heart as I stood there in awkward anticipation.