PDA

View Full Version : my first gay experience - and its with my cousin m/m

usafslut
04-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi, my name is Billy and I have to write a story about what just happen last weekend. I am 16 and thought I was a pretty normal heterosexual guy. I mean kids my age are curious and I have compared by hardon size with one of my friends. That was before last weekend.

So my aunt and my cousin were coming to our house as my cousin Phil is looking at colleges to attend next year and one is not far from our house, so they were going to stay Thursday and Friday night. I hadn’t seen Phil for a couple of years. The night before they were to arrive my mother says to me “you are Ok with Phil staying in your room right?” I reply “sure.” I have been lucky in that I have a king size bed in my room. When I have guys spend the night it has never been a problem sharing a bed. I mean now that I am 16 I am not too sure how comfortable that will be going forward.

My mother than says to me “I ask, because, well, Aunt Ruth thinks Phil might be gay.” OK, that one gave me cause to stop and think. Finally I say “I think we will be OK, nothing happened with Lisa (another cousin) slept over last month and I think she’s cute.” My mother laughed and messed up my hair.

Everything was fine with Phil, he didn’t act gay or anything that I could tell. We were getting ready for bed and we both turned around to get into our pajamas. When we climbed into bed and before the light was off I opened my mouth and asked a question that snowballed into a lot more. “Phil, have you seen a bunch of guys when they are hard?”

He shook his head, I don’t mean shook it to indicate “no” I mean like one of those “where the hell did that question come from” shakes. He then says “I don’t know if I would say a bunch, but I have seen a few, why?”

“Well, I have only seen one other guy, my friend Charlie, and well either he is really small or I am big and I guess I just wanted to know.” I said, and then hearing myself ask thought “what is it about me that makes this important” but I guess guys have always been concerned about the size of our dicks. I was so embarrassed about asking and the look on his face that I covered my face with my hands.

I then felt his hand on my wrist and he pulled it away from my eye- “You know you can't really hide that way, only little kids think that if they can't see you that you can't see them.” I had to smile.

“So, are you asking me to look at your hardon and tell you where it is on my scale of small, average or wholly shit?” He asks and then says “I guess my mom told your mom that I am gay huh?”

I again felt guilty and said “and she told me, I guess I wouldn’t have asked a straight guy what I just asked you, forget it… good night.”

“Billy, I have no problem comparing dicks, I think it is totally natural, and I’m surprised you have only compared with one other guy at your age.” He then asked “are you hard now talking about this?”

“No” I replied, “I basically embarrassed.”

“Well I am, and I have a dick that is bigger than average if you want to compare.” He states and pulls the sheeting down and I can see he is hard under his PJs. He then pulls his bottoms completely off and his dick is pointing toward the ceiling. His dick looks to be around the same length as mine, maybe a little longer I can't tell, but mine is thicker. I notice something else though and ask “Is that a gay thing, shaving your hair around your junk?”

“I don’t think it is just for gay guys- just like girl’s are shaving a lot more now, no-one wants a guy’s pubic hair in their mouth either.” He states. “Besides that it makes it look bigger.” And he shakes his dick.

He then pulls the sheet back from my side of the bed and of course seeing his dick has got me growing. “Ok let’s see it” he says and I pull my pants down too. I am still not completely hard and he says “nice so far need some help?” and his hand is on my shaft before I can respond, so I don’t.

Phil is now playing with both of our dicks and says “boy this is close.” We are both hard and I feel I am bigger, or thicker I guess, like I thought. He then instructs me to stand up and comes over to my side of the bed. He stands right in front of me about a foot, then moves forward and puts my dick on top of his. He then switches and holds his above mine- he has them in one hand and says “damn, pretty close, I would say due to the girth of yours you are bigger than me, and most guys would love to have this size cock.”

I feel pretty good now knowing I have a big dick. I also feel good physically as Phil in like jerking us both off, with our cocks rubbing against each other. I pick my head up from looking at what he is doing and he leans in and kisses me. At first I am thinking “how gross.” But then I feel, “this is kind of nice” and before I know it I am caressing his back.

Phil releases our cocks and moves into me so we are now kissing and hugging. He steps forward again and I feel the bed behind me. He takes another step and I back onto the bed. We don’t stop making out as we position ourselves in the middle of the bed. Phil moves off me enough that my cock is to his side a little. He starts to play with me again. I reach under him and find his dick and start doing the same to him.

I think I stopped thinking when we started to kiss. I am just going with the action and seem to fine with this for some reason, maybe because at this point I am horny as hell, or maybe it’s because I am 16 and curious.

Phil stops kissing me and moves down my body, he starts sucking on my nipple. Wow what a feeling. We have let go of each other’s dick as he goes to my other nipple, and then moves lower. I know what he is about to do and I am going to get my first blow job and it will be from a guy. I am actually thinking that I am probably not the only teenager that started this way.

Phil’s head is now by my dick and I think he was waiting for my approval or just looking at it. I don’t react at all so his tongue starts running up and down my shaft and then shifts his body and is between my legs, he starts to lick my balls and I find I can't stay still. I am rocking back and forth on my butt. He then takes one of my nuts into his mouth and I almost scream. Fuck did it feel good. My hand found his head and felt myself clamping down on his hair.

He lets go of nuts and moves lower, as he does he grabs my ankles and pushes them to the outside of my butt. The next thing I feel is his tongue in my ass. I don’t want him there, but I don’t want him to stop. Everything he has been doing so far feels great. He is driving his tongue inside of me. I feel like my cock is harder than is has ever been. I reach down to stroke myself and Phil quickly grabs my wrist and moves it way.

“Roll over” I am told and do so. The moment I am on my stomach the licking attack on my butt hole continues. I am humping the bed and I guess Phil realizes that and says “no, no,no… get up on your knees you bad boy.” And I did, that comment had a definite change in his voice and again I didn’t seem to mind.

He grabbed onto my hanging balls and pulled them back and then stopped licking my butt and put my two balls into his mouth, again the feeling was unreal. Where his tongue had been was now being played with his finger. His finger felt wet and after a little bit, he pushed it in. I had done this a couple times jerking off and wasn’t sure if I liked it, but this time, I loved it. Between my balls being sucked and my butt being fingered, I know I would cum if either of us started to jerk on me, or better yet got sucked on.

I had never tried it, but Phil seems to have little trouble getting a second finger in my butt. I realize at that point how turned on my body is from my cousin. I think he realizes it too and says “roll back over” and I do. I look down and my cock doesn’t have a wrinkle in it. Phil looks at it and just smiles. I think he is finally going to suck me off when he starts kissing his way back up my body. As he moves up my body he has my legs somehow over his elbows and as he moves to suck on my nipples he has my butt virtually off the bed. As he changes from one nipple to the other he spits in his hand, I couldn’t figure that one out, till I see the way he is moving and realize he is jerking off with this wet hand. I wanted to yell “that’s not fair” but I was moaning so much I wasn’t sure I could speak.

The next move totally surprised me, but he did it some smoothly I allowed it. He moved up to kiss me and as our lips touched, so did the head of his cock and opening to my butt. As he pushed our lips together he pushed the head of his dick inside me. I gasped in pain. My hands halfheartedly tried to push him off. He kissed my harder and his tongue was searching for my tonsils. He had stopped pushing inside me and I just worked on his tongue. I suddenly felt my ass muscles relax, it was wild, they were in pain and tense and then stopped hurting and relaxed.

Phil felt my body relax at the same time and to my surprise started to fuck my ass, and it felt good. I was moaning with each down trust of his cock inside me. At first I thought the voice was coming from him, but then realized it was me pleading for him to “fuck me, fuck me, oh yes.” I could hear him moaning as well and him slamming his body into mine. You could hear our bodies making contact and it was such a turn on.

He suddenly pulled his cock out of my ass and stoked it a couple of times and streams of hot cum flew across my chest and belly. As the shots lost their strength they started landing on my cock and balls, as his cock head was virtually at the end of my sack.

He kept stoking himself with one hand and then grabbed my cock with the other. His started jerking me off using his cum as a lubricant. I don’t think it took 10 seconds and I exploded on myself with even more cum than he just spewed. Actually my first shot went over head and hit my pillow and the next one hit my own face. I had never cum like that before.

After Phil was kind enough to get a warm washcloth and clean me; up he explained that he was a ‘top’ and that is why he wanted to fuck me, when I thought he would have wanted someone like to me to do that to him.

They stayed for the two days and by the time they left I had been fucked 3 more times and learned to suck his cock well enough to be reward with cum down my throat. So now I am unsure about myself. Am I gay? Did I just have a once in life time gay experience? If so, why is my cock so hard right now? Even more so, why am I writing this in the computer lab and picked a spot next to one of the boys I have heard might be gay? Oh great he just caught me checking him out- and why am I now leaning back so he can see the bulge in my pants. We smile at each other…

Obviously this is a fantasy, I hope you enjoyed it.

Sheryl (')