PDA

View Full Version : A Gun in the Woods

FrostbitnDesire
05-01-2012, 02:21 PM
You are tied to a tree, legs spread. I take the gun and show it to you. you notice how long and thick the barrel is. Opening the gun I dump all of the bullets out into the palm of my hand, placing all but one into my pocket. I hold the bullet up in front of your left eye and grin then place it into the revolver. I give it a spin and quickly point it at you, pulling the trigger and laughing at the way you wince at the loud click. "Lets play a game my little jester", I say, tucking the gun into the waist of my jeans and resting my hands on your naked hips. I trail my fingers down your thighs as I lower to my knees. Spreading your legs I give you a single quick lick. "someone is wet. Are you enjoying this you little slut?". I already know you will turn your head away and say no. but just for torment I have to ask. I know the fact you are enjoying it is making you that much more scared, excited, and ashamed. And all those emotions make you even wetter because you know I know you want it. I take the gun and run the cold, hard tip along your inner thighs, watching your flesh shiver under its touch. I slowly slide the barrel of the gun inside you, sliding it deep and and letting you get used to the feel before pulling it nearly back out. I build a nice rhythm, knowing you are getting into it. Suddenly I pull the trigger and you hear another loud "click". I continue to slide the barrel in and out of your increasing wet pussy. Hearing you gasp and softly moan. Sometimes I quicken the pace, or slow it. A hard thrust now and then followed by a loud click. You start to grow nervous. How many times have I pulled the trigger....4...5 times? How many chambers are there in the gun? I draw the gun from you, leaning in and licking up your slit one last time before standing. "Open your mouth" I say harshly as I offer the barrel of the gun coated in your juices. I know your mouth will open. You are dying for a taste of your own juices. Your tongue sliding along the slippery barrel. Your juices tantalize your tongue as I slide the gun deeper into your mouth. "Suck on it". I watch as you suck all of the juices from the gun, sucking on it like I want you to suck on my dick. you are really getting into it and I know you are imagining its my cock between your lips. I pull the trigger, once, twice, three times. I continue to pull as I start to laugh at the tears in your eyes as you realize the gun is not going to go off. It was empty all along.