PDA

View Full Version : Black cock

Bad Black Beast
05-03-2012, 04:40 PM
One nice day a dumb white guy wanted to be part at a sex party which was held by nice lady in the neighborhood. The party was fun and he fucked a lot of girls. He was in a nice mood untill some blacks joined the gang bang fun. Their cocks where huge and they fucked the women like there was no tomorrow. The white boy was curios and believed there was a trick about getting such a huge cock.
So he waited untill the man with the biggest black cock took some rest. He bet him into another room and asked: "He man. I want to have a huge cock like yours. Please, tell me your secret. What do you blacks do to get such big hungs?"
The black man answered: "You know, when we are young our parents are taking some weighs and bind them to our cocks. By the time our dongs are getting bigger and bigger. Just try it."

The white guy did what the black man told him. He took some heavy weighs and bound them at the shaft of his cock. A few days later he accidently met the black man again on the street. The black man recognized him too and asked: "And? Tell me, boy. Did it work?"
The white boy nodded with a big grin: "Yes, oh yes! Thanks man! My cock is already black too!"

:icon198:

Marlene38EE
05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
OUWCH!!!!
Still, a good joke!!!
...makes me really glad I'm a woman though. LoL :D

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2012, 08:52 PM
o.k. but not great,

Ariessouls
08-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Silly white boy