PDA

View Full Version : Hot Summer Day

lookinforward
05-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I was born and raised in the State of Georgia. And this was a long time ago. Back before many of the modern comforts we know today. Such as fans, air conditioning, even electricity in some of the homes. And this was a hot August day. I mean hot!!

Anyway I was walking down the street under the shade trees, looking for anything or anyway that I could cool off. And I happened past the house of an old woman everyone in town knew. She was sitting on her front porch, in an old rocking chair. And she was eating a huge piece of watermelon. Also the first thing I noticed was she was wearing a dress, but no underpants. And she was sitting there, legs spread open, rocking back and fourth in that chair, relaxing in that shaded porch, eating her watermelon.

I then decided I just had to know something. So I spoke up.. afternoon Meemaw. Meemaw is a term of endearment and respect for elderly women. The old woman smiled and nodded at me. I see you ain't got no underpants on I said, noticing the fact that all her old private glory was on display. Old Meemaw said,. that's right child. So I said.. looking up her .. is that cooler? I mean sitting there on the porch.. with no underpants. Does that make you feel cooler Meemaw? Old Meemaw smiled and said.. don't know about cooler, but it sure do keeps the flies away from my watermelon.

Brigit Astar
05-05-2012, 08:38 AM
haha--truly funny

flortnip1
05-05-2012, 02:25 PM
LOL! Good one!

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2012, 08:55 PM
very good.

Ariessouls
08-02-2012, 09:20 AM
rofl, dont wanna go there