PDA

View Full Version : Help out a mother and Daughter (40 & 14)

johnoK9lover
05-08-2012, 08:53 PM
I do as i do every morning, I grab a takeaway cup of java the head down to the boat ramp and check of the fishing scene. It was last of the April school Holidays and it was overcast and starting to rain. There was only a couple of boatys at the cleaning table and mother and daughter at the boat ramp looking a bit lost and in need of help. I got out of my car and walk over to the pair and ask if they needed a hand. The Mother replied with We sure can.
The problem they were having was with the retrieval of a tethered spear of a spear gun. I sorted the problem and they were very happy because just before I got there the mother was ringing the Hubby who apparently is a jerk and would went off had but the mother stop the call when I arrived.They explain that the guns were gas up and needed emptying and still had one to discharge.
By now I have notice that the mother was a little over weight but still easy on the eyes and I also notice that the daughter was in just her small bra and wet cotton panties which was clinging to the bulge and fold of that 14 young girl pussy.She been in the water try to free the spear and did not have any swimmer in the car.
They ask how they should discharge the small spear gun. I said to just swim out a bit to Amy the young girl and to aim back towards the shore. This done Amy processed to get out of the water while her mum was on the phone to the Hubby who just rang. So I decide to go the their car at the top of the ramp and get Amy a towel. As she notice I was ready with the towel she walk up to me rising her arms. I hold the towel out and began to wrap the towel around her sender young moist body. Holding the towel i cup my hand around her right small breast bringing the towel anticlockwise around her body. Amy stop facing me and I tuck the towel above her left breast while cup it with my right hand. Fuck Here I am touching up a young girl and she seem to be really enjoying the attention I am given her, while her mum is watching 3 meters away thanking me. Fuck I could of blow my ball right then. The mother came up to me and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. Its seem to me that she wanted some attention to. The Mother said that hubby was all ready to go home and they have go now or the hubby would get piss off. She told me that her name was Peta and to came down the caravan park next holiday because they book to stay again. I asked with quite voice to Peta if Amy would be there and i would be great to take them bush walking while her hubby was out spear fishing. I had press my body against Peta body and hug her has I was asking this and she push her pussy on my leg. Winking she replied in a soft voice WE can wait to go bushing fucking with you Johno.

Bindncuftite
03-25-2013, 12:02 PM
More?

okiek9girl
03-29-2013, 12:32 PM
interesting...

Kayla Blind
04-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Was this in Enlgish?

exposito
11-17-2013, 10:14 AM
best stories of the mature