PDA

View Full Version : Caught Masturbating + The Aftermath

Glimseye
05-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone. Before you begin reading, bear in mind this is my first writing and that English is my second language. I did give it my best, though. Oh, and mind you, it is no love story.

---------

I was a healthy 14 year old boy at the time. I have just recently discovered the astonishing pleasures of masturbation. But you know how it is at that age. It's not easy to find "quality" time alone, especially if you don't have a computer or a TV in your room and you don't wish to rely solely on imagination. I used every opportunity I could get to peek at the secret world of the grown ups. I never deemed stories about the bees and the birds very appealing, anyway.

It appeared I was about to get the stroke of luck that day, so to speak.

My parents were invited to dinner by some friends, leaving me and my 3 years older sister alone in the house. Knowing where they are going I knew that they were not coming back for at least 6 hours. Soon after they leave, my sister gets a visit from a friend. I have seen her before, occasionally, but I never met her outside the house. I later found out she was 17. Her name was Maia.

They were in the house for about an hour when I hear them talking about going out for a drink. They are in the bathroom, getting ready. I remember thinking, "come on, just go already." They leave. I actually make sure of that, checking through the window.

I immediately go to our computer in the living room to browse some "love me hard" videos. I'm wanking with my pants down. I put headphones on for an enhanced experience. I'm going at it fast. After just a few minutes I begin hearing quiet voices and giggling behind me in those brief moments of silence in the clip. I turn my head in horror; I find my sister and her friend standing at one of the two doors in the room, having fun observing me. It felt like lightning had struck me. I quickly get up to pull my pants up as the act of doing so disconnects my headphones from the speakers, releasing loud moaning all over the house. This really made them laugh. I have never felt so embarrassed not before, nor after that occurrence. I actually began to cry as I ran out of the living room through the second door, straight into my room, not even bothered to turn off the computer.

It must have been two minutes that felt like an eternity when someone knocks at my door. I can hear my sister's friend Maia say, "May I come in?"
Still with tears in my eyes I refuse to respond. Knocks again, the door opens with her saying "I hope it's alright if I come in."
Again, I don't speak. I'm sitting on my bed, she sat next to me.
"Look, there is nothing to be ashamed of," she begins, "It is completely natural, everyone does it. I do it, your sister does it. I'm sorry I laughed, I shouldn't have. I have been caught masturbating before so I know how it feels."
A few moments of awkward silence follow when I get asked, "You haven't finished yet, have you?"
This question came as a surprise. I shake my head lightly.
"What do you say I help you with that," she suggests tenderly. My heart just skipped a beat. She puts her hand on my leg, slowly moving upwards. I begin feeling more relaxed and nervous at the same time. "Let's get those pants off, sweetie." She unhurriedly pulls them down.
"What is going on here," I'm thinking.

The ordeal that just happened a few minutes earlier of course sucked all the blood out of my willy. Reality of the new situation was pumping it back in there with amazing speed.

Maia had big blue eyes, she was good looking with long black hair made in a perfect long ponytail behind her. She was wearing blue Hello Kitty jeans, a light blue top with a modest cleavage revealing averagely sized, yet, a very fit pair of breasts. Her long fingernails were colored in emerald green.

By now my organ was at full strength again as she takes it in her hand, softly stroking it. It felt so different having somebody else doing it for me, not something I was used to. Despite feeling tensed, I found myself highly enjoying the occasion.
"Wow, it's so large and firm as a rock," she whispers.
It was hard but the size was average at best. She probably said it just to make me feel good. It felt great. She carries on stroking, casually saying "Have you ever had it sucked before?" I shake my head again. She went, "Would you approve of me doing it for you?"
"Yes," I say quietly but willingly, feeling less insecure about myself.
"Oh, you do speak after all. Good, I wouldn't do something you wouldn't want me to," says Maia, delivering a loving smile.

She spreads my legs wide open and makes me sit at the edge of the bed. She grabs a pillow, dropping it on the floor and goes down on her knees between my legs. She puts her hands on my knees, gradually making her way up with her fingernails, sending tingling sensations throughout my body. My penis was so hard it was touching my belly. She pulls it down with her fingers, her head is closing in. She is looking deep into my eyes as my precious begins to disappear in her mouth. She goes all in on her first go, staying that way for a few moments with our eyes remaining in contact. I have never felt anything similar, it was unlike any wank I had ever done. It felt warm and wet, I could feel the gentle raspiness of her tongue as she was massaging the bottom part of my cock with it. Calmly she goes out - with her lips leaving a juicy kiss on the tip of my cock's head. She smiles amusingly.

She unbuttons her top and unleashes her beautiful breasts out of the bra. She unzips her trousers, lowering them down a little but leaving her treasure hidden from view. The whole situation was so thrilling I thought I was going to explode right there that very moment. She goes in on it again and begins working on it enthusiastically, gazing directly into my eyes. She is massaging my testicles with one hand, which combined with the blowjob felt absolutely fantastic. Her other hand slips down her pants rubbing her vagina. I sense that I'm about to peak when she gently squeezes the tip of my cock. It doesn't happen.
Wow, I have to remember this trick.
She continues when suddenly my sister steps into the room. She looks at us with shock on her face. She almost yells out,
"What the hell are you doing, Maia, you said you were just going to talk to him. Now you are giving him a blowjob."
Sis, don't ruin this moment for me, please.
Maia quickly pulls out, pouring a respectable amount of warm saliva over my hot rod.
"What?" Maia says lightly. "We disturbed his momentum, I just thought it would be nice to help him finish. There's no harm in that, is there?" My sister doesn't say anything but stays there standing at the door.
I reach for my cock anxious to cum just to have Maia slap my hand, "NO, bad boy, you leave that to me," were her exact words with a naughty smile. She puts it in her mouth again. My head is now spinning with pure joy.

I look at my sister. She haltingly drags her hand out of her pants, I notice her fingers are wet. A slow flush covers her face, she gives me an innocent glance. It feels weird having her watch but nonetheless very exciting.
I focus back on Maia. To this day I can vividly remember those big blue eyes observing me as she is performing on my cock. She denies me from climaxing a few more times whilst playing with herself down below. As her moaning becomes louder, the rubbing inside her underpants more vigorous, she lustily declares:
"Here we go, my rocky stallion." She gags on my dick heavily, intensively massaging my balls. I can feel there is no way back from this one. My body begins trembling without control as a rush of heat and excitement flows through it. I start unloading into her mouth, struggling not to break our eye contact. My breathing becomes heavy as my orgasm is coming to an end. I can feel all that energy being released in a single blow.

Incredible, magnificent, glorious...

Maia slows down with my cock still inside her mouth. I can feel how she is using her lips to squeeze out the last few drops. She goes out with one last sweet kiss on my penis as I sit there in disbelief about what just happened. I can see her swallow my load after which she says "I don't normally swallow but I thought I'd make an exception for you, so consider yourself lucky." What an understatement that was.

She stands up and puts her clothes in order as I hear my sister say, "You are crazy Maia, you know that? You really are. That was just wrong," to which Maia replies with another naughty smile.
"If that is the case, why did you stay here and watch the whole show?" She goes to my sister, takes her hand and walks her in to her room opposite to mine. Before they vanish around the corner Maia turns back to look me in the eyes with a pleased smile on her face.

I close the door and lay down in my bed. Flashing images of what just happened are floating through my mind. I can hear my sister's and her friend's moaning with relaxing music in the background. I reckon they are just giving each other a massage. This must have been going on for another hour when Maia knocks and opens my door to say, "I have to go now. I hope you wont go around telling too many people about what happened today."
"I don't think anyone would believe me anyway," I reply. I don't know where it came from but as she's about to leave I ask her, "Maia, when will I see you again?" At first she gives me an upset look, as if to say, "I just gave you a blowjob of your lifetime and you immediately want more?" But her expression softens.
"You never know, if there is a next time it will be your turn to do all the hard work," spoken with a smile only Maia can give.

There was a next time about a year later. But that's a whole nother story.

actionmaster6
05-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Good story. Hope to hear about the next time.

April
05-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the hot new story, and welcome to SSP :wave:

Reddy
05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Great first attempt. Keep it up and try to use more dialog between the characters.

loobinator69
05-24-2012, 08:12 PM
good story. i hope you write the next part. and, your english is fine, i didn't notice any mistakes.

ironeagle2
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
good start

Marlene38EE
06-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Good story. Hope to hear about the next time.

Very much second that!! :thumb: